Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:14:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 07:44:00 AM

So you HR, still suggest the Diamond Foundation should support the price of Diamond by "buying" it with the foundation contributions? How would that work in your imagination? The Foundation actually has some (not much) DMD. They buy DMD with DMD on Cryptsy and drive the price up, or what?

I am certainly not a finances expert, but you claim to be. So please enlighten us!

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 03:05:20 PM

It is possible that Community Diamond now very few participants. Moved too slowly work. In this situation, work must be carried out in different directions - new site, improving and promotion coin, wallet for mass acceptance, quality network blocks explorer .. Maybe you need to consider the option of increasing the staff, and to attract new investors to his team..
When people see that the project Diamond is actively developing, then the price will go up.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 04:31:38 PM

CONGRATULATIONS! DEDICATEDPOOL.COM HOSTING THIS COIN!

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

http://dedicatedpool.com
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

So, why exactly are you spamming in threads of IPO only coins and coins whose algo your pool does not support?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
BrianB

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

Where can i get the diamond kernel miner?  sph-sgminer doesn't seem to have it and groestl doesn't seem to work :/ 

©ryptomine®

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 10:00:45 PM

Where can i get the diamond kernel miner?  sph-sgminer doesn't seem to have it and groestl doesn't seem to work :/ 

Try updating your sph-sgminer. I had a slightly out of date version but was still mining DMD on it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=475795
BrianB

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:01:13 AM

Try updating your sph-sgminer. I had a slightly out of date version but was still mining DMD on it.

I downloaded that again, but it doesn't have the "diamond" kernel in it Sad 

When it solves a block, I'm finding this in my wallet debug.log

Code:
05/30/14 21:16:15 ThreadRPCServer method=submitblock
05/30/14 21:16:15 pindexBest = 411073pindexBest = 411073ERROR: CheckBlock() : hashMerkleRoot mismatch
05/30/14 21:16:15 ERROR: ProcessBlock() : CheckBlock FAILED

©ryptomine®

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 12:22:23 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 12:46:35 AM by ©ryptomine®

Where can i get the diamond kernel miner?  sph-sgminer doesn't seem to have it and groestl doesn't seem to work :/  

Code:
05/30/14 21:16:15 pindexBest = 411073pindexBest = 411073ERROR: CheckBlock() : hashMerkleRoot mismatch

When you run sph-sgminer you need to specify the kernel as "groestlcoin". That should work unless something has changed with the coin since I last mined it a couple weeks back.

Waiting for wallet to sync up now so I can confirm it for you...

EDIT: Still works. Just picked off another solo block  Grin
BrianB

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 06:05:56 AM

Where can i get the diamond kernel miner?  sph-sgminer doesn't seem to have it and groestl doesn't seem to work :/  

Code:

When you run sph-sgminer you need to specify the kernel as "groestlcoin". That should work unless something has changed with the coin since I last mined it a couple weeks back.

Yes I can solo that way, but pool mining doesn't seem to work at all.  In previous posts, there are reports of a "diamond" kernel fixing things.   I believe this is the source, just need a windows binary :/   https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer

©ryptomine®

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:56:30 AM

Code:

Yes I can solo that way, but pool mining doesn't seem to work at all.  In previous posts, there are reports of a "diamond" kernel fixing things.   I believe this is the source, just need a windows binary :/   https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer

You are correct. I didn't realize you were trying to mine in a pool. I went solo for about two weeks straight and that worked out well but it's no longer profitable for me with the current difficulty and market price.

SaintFrantic

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:46:50 PM

What's happening with the POS update is it coming? Any updates on that.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 04:21:51 PM

Yes it is coming, as was mentioned before we are in the debugging mode. We are testing all the scenarios and whenever crash happens we find the root cause and fix it. The progress we're making is rapid and we sorted out many underlying paradoxes that existed in the code. This is making Diamond not just another copy coin, but actually an improved version. Proof of Stake works (and stakes), we are testing it on the forked main chain so we are sure it's compatible with the old database (ensuring gathered coin age is preserved).

You have to understand us, that after the latest rush release (which was a flop) we are putting stability as number one priority, all the rest comes later.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 08:44:32 PM

Yes it is coming, as was mentioned before we are in the debugging mode. We are testing all the scenarios and whenever crash happens we find the root cause and fix it. The progress we're making is rapid and we sorted out many underlying paradoxes that existed in the code. This is making Diamond not just another copy coin, but actually an improved version. Proof of Stake works (and stakes), we are testing it on the forked main chain so we are sure it's compatible with the old database (ensuring gathered coin age is preserved).

You have to understand us, that after the latest rush release (which was a flop) we are putting stability as number one priority, all the rest comes later.
Do you need some to beta test it as well. I understand that you need to be sure that there isn't any possible problem but we all know something always happens. Just keep us updated.

popshot (OP)

Activity: 774
Merit: 554

CEO Diamond Foundation

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 10:27:28 PM

Do you need some to beta test it as well. I understand that you need to be sure that there isn't any possible problem but we all know something always happens. Just keep us updated.

Of course it's impossible to debug any software 100% especially the one of such complexity. We would be aiming at making it very robust, so we wouldn't have to change anything significant for as long as it is possible.
Client functionality for an 'ordinary' user has been already tested positively; what we concentrate now are things that would affect minority of users (i.e long term serious miners). We can test these on our Foundation wallet with thousands of micro transactions.
The client will be released once we are sure it is ready.
The next step will be definitely contacting Cryptsy and giving them a lot of time to test the software (and this time GitHub will be properly used and appropriately commented so it is transparent to anyone what changes have been made), to avoid any trade freeze. Mining pools and then 'ordinary' users will follow suit.
All of that is going to happen sooner then later.

P.S. I've updated the first post with Download links to Sourceforge for those who cannot use Mega.

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 2216

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:49:33 PM

Goodbye, and best of luck (and I truly mean that).

Can I have your DMD if you're no longer needing them? dRFU4RMoVuNaLegTLDcf3vL6LzvaRnKaYe Many thanks,

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:46 PM

Of course it's impossible to debug any software 100% especially the one of such complexity. We would be aiming at making it very robust, so we wouldn't have to change anything significant for as long as it is possible.
Client functionality for an 'ordinary' user has been already tested positively; what we concentrate now are things that would affect minority of users (i.e long term serious miners). We can test these on our Foundation wallet with thousands of micro transactions.
The next step will be definitely contacting Cryptsy and giving them a lot of time to test the software (and this time GitHub will be properly used and appropriately commented so it is transparent to anyone what changes have been made), to avoid any trade freeze. Mining pools and then 'ordinary' users will follow suit.

P.S. I've updated the first post with Download links to Sourceforge for those who cannot use Mega.
Work quietly, the main thing that the update is delayed for months. Coin with the Diamond name should correspond to its name.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
danbi

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:16:46 PM

Unfortunately, the author has abandoned sph-sgminer, this is why he did not integrated my Diamond kernel modifications back. Hopefully, someone will take over that project. There was a post earlier in this thread with link to Windows binary with diamond kernel.

In any case, hope to have soon an "official" build for Windows, too.

danbi

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:17:40 PM

Work quietly, the main thing that the update is delayed for months. Coin with the Diamond name should correspond to its name.

It is about one month since Diamond has forked and started using Groestl. The new release is very near.

danbi

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 08:23:56 PM

I have considered a procedure to do a wider beta test. The main stumbling block is most users willing to test run on Windows and producing Windows binaries is usually very slow (considering the pace of changes). We have more or less identified and fixed the glaring bugs, and are now testing various network parameters. Unfortunately, most of these parameters require a fork, which in testing means we need to update all nodes participating in the test network at the same time, or they create many forks --- this is more or less the challenge we face for a wider test.

Anyway, if you think you could spend the time required for testing, you could contact me to discuss it.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 09:40:10 AM

I have considered a procedure to do a wider beta test. The main stumbling block is most users willing to test run on Windows and producing Windows binaries is usually very slow (considering the pace of changes). We have more or less identified and fixed the glaring bugs, and are now testing various network parameters. Unfortunately, most of these parameters require a fork, which in testing means we need to update all nodes participating in the test network at the same time, or they create many forks --- this is more or less the challenge we face for a wider test.

Anyway, if you think you could spend the time required for testing, you could contact me to discuss it.
Tell me what do you need me to do?

danbi

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:34:46 PM

Tell me what do you need me to do?

We will have an announcement soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: