Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:03:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260264 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 11:24:06 AM

Hi all!

I made a fork of SPH-Sgminer for Groestl algorithm. See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652849

If you have AMD GPU, please try it. I'm getting 16.2 MH/s on R9 290 and 7.56 MH/s on R9 270X.

In a few days I'll post 17.0 MH/s R9 290 kernel (I'll post update in this forum).

I'm planning to work on improving this miner in the future.

You don't need to specify difficulty multiplier anymore.

Diamondcoin is natively supported, you need to specify "--normal-hashing" parameter. See example.conf in ZIP.
So now you can have Groestlcoin, Atheistcoin and Diamondcoin all in the same pool list.

If you have any problems with this miner - please post directly into that forum.

PS: If you are on NVidia, you might want to check out ccMiner 1.1 (it just got got substantional speed increase for Groestl mining)

Thanks

good news thx

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:22:16 PM

cryptonit

regarding groestlcoin and merge mining the talks ended without a successful outcome

may be you interested in trying to change the algorithm eToken like you did with Diamond?
it would be great! Smiley  please, consider this offer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436750.0

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 12:45:49 PM

cryptonit

regarding groestlcoin and merge mining the talks ended without a successful outcome

may be you interested in trying to change the algorithm eToken like you did with Diamond?
it would be great! Smiley  please, consider this offer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=436750.0

first of all diamond source is open source

every community who think they need to try what we have done is free to use parts of source we cant forbid them to use our source
(lot of the "know how" how to archive the fork to other algo and avoid troubles is not easy reverse-engineer-able by just read the source..)

but merged mining and go into a cooperation to make the coin part of the diamond merged mining family is way more than just fork to groestl algo

for this to happen some important aspects are

parent coin is diamond
partner coin must be adapted to use groestl algo and be aux-hashing combatible (to be able reuse hashing from parent-coin)
pow block-time will be set to 60 sec
coins interested to be merge mining partner-coins should have a POW setting that guarantee to be  longtime attractive for POW miners

i think eToken have a to troublesome past and a unclear amount of premine coins to be considered as a good partner-coin

but if u have ideas why thats wrong and eToken could add something of value to the diamond family just send me a PM and we discuss it

our basic rule for selecting possible partner-coins was

is not a joke coin
is not a scamcoin
is not a coin with bad reputaion

im not sure if we could answer all this point with NO....... in case of eToken

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 01:01:19 PM

just in case someone missed it.....
i think this explains why its now the time
to mine
to invest
to mine and invest
and not to mine and sell...........

VISUALIZATION OF DIAMOND ROLL-OUT PLAN
(TOTAL COINS AND POW/POS COINS PER MONTH)

RED LINE = new coins each month produced by POW (numbers on right side)
GREEN LINE = new coins produced each month by POS (numbers on right side)
TOTAL COINS (numbers on left side)
numbers on bottom of graphic are the months (the graphic represent a 30 year timeline)

i think for now market price is driven by insta-selling miners
daily *1500 diamonds have to be bought if people would sell instant

but keep a closer eye on coin specs and check how coin roll-out will develop over next 30 years

beginning with total coins 450000 a 50% POS will be simultaneous active with the 1 DMD POW reward each block
and start the diamond rush (BLUE CIRCLE) on pic

if u analyze that u can see that this POW mining paradise only last a few months
(to be exact until 1 million total diamond are existing)
later most of coins are produced by POS  (GREEN ARROW) and to do so u need to have diamonds

everyone who sell 1 diamonds instant lose like at least 2 diamonds.....
because every diamond u mine now would at least double if u keep holding and pos it over time

the whole design of diamond is to be a wealth storage coin aimed to be a good investment

i  hope this visualization of coin specs long-term effect of  on coin roll-out
can help u realize how valuable diamonds will be once POW is reduced by 90%
and high POS will be main source of coin creation

that coins are required to create more coins (POS)
will be the reason for lower availability of coins on exchanges and increasing prices
remember only coins in ur wallet gather coin-age and can generate POS rewards

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:14:00 PM

Is any effort being made to get DMD traded on https://poloniex.com

We will be trying to get listed on Bittrex.com and some of the other top-tier exchanges.
Regards,
Brian
Team Diamond

Avalanche is a must own
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 05:24:19 PM

We'd like to reach out to the community and see what things they'd like added next.  Your feedback is extremely important to us.

Our goal is very clear, to make Diamond a serious player in the crypto coin market.

Some things that have been discussed are the following:

- A paper wallet that allows you to import coins without losing the "age".

- An android wallet that is able to allow "minting" of the coin.

- Setting up a merged mining pool for coins using the Diamond Grøstl algorithm and be able to merge mine.

- Setting up a multipool that will allow you to mine using ASIC's, SHA256 and be paid in Diamonds.

- Some press releases announcing the new Diamond.

- Getting Diamond listed on a couple exchanges.

We will have bounties for some of the things listed and develop the remaining in-house.

Again we want to emphasize that this coin isn't one person or group. It is a coin for the community.

We have explained a rollout of the new coin here http://dmdcoin.net/forum/index.php/topic,991.0.html

We want to make it clear that long-term, that Diamond will be a rare and valuable coin

Right now we have a few people mining  the coin and selling instantly at the exchange(s).
Once we reach a certain barrier their will be less and less of that..

Again, we'd love to hear from you, so please post your comments or send me a PM.
Regards,
Brian
Team Diamond

Avalanche is a must own
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:06:50 PM

Good morning.  Does anyone know what is going on with Danbi's pool?  I have been mining there for weeks with no issue.  However I came home last night to disconnect errors.  Now all I get is "json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds, HTTP request failed: Failed connect to dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345; No error"  Am I missing something all of a sudden?

I was away for a while, but in any case, if it was any kind of DDoS, I would learn about it (the servers hosting the pool have 24 hour support staff). It might have been some software hiccup, which I am investigating now. Anyway, the pool seems to function normally.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:28:12 PM

Good morning.  Does anyone know what is going on with Danbi's pool?  I have been mining there for weeks with no issue.  However I came home last night to disconnect errors.  Now all I get is "json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds, HTTP request failed: Failed connect to dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345; No error"  Am I missing something all of a sudden?

I was away for a while, but in any case, if it was any kind of DDoS, I would learn about it (the servers hosting the pool have 24 hour support staff). It might have been some software hiccup, which I am investigating now. Anyway, the pool seems to function normally.

Danbi,

Thanks for the response.  Ok - I do not know what has changed because I still cannot connect to your pool.  I am a 750ti Nvidia user.  I use ccminer 1.1 with this configuration:
ccminer35-50.exe -a groestl -o http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u ***.*** -p *  --no-stratum --no-longpoll

If you have any clue at all why I can't connect please let me know.  There is the same as what is listed above.  I have rebooted, reset my router, and renewed my ip address all with no luck.  Solo mining is working so I am not sure where I am wrong.

danbi

Activity: 393

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 06:35:12 PM

Danbi,

Thanks for the response.  Ok - I do not know what has changed because I still cannot connect to your pool.  I am a 750ti Nvidia user.  I use ccminer 1.1 with this configuration:
ccminer35-50.exe -a groestl -o http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u ***.*** -p *  --no-stratum --no-longpoll

If you have any clue at all why I can't connect please let me know.  There is the same as what is listed above.  I have rebooted, reset my router, and renewed my ip address all with no luck.  Solo mining is working so I am not sure where I am wrong.

It is normal you could not connect. The reason is that the pushpool server has crashed. At about midnight GMT 15 June. Did I mention all of this software is way too buggy....

Anyway, it is running now.

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 07:19:17 PM

We'd like to reach out to the community and see what things they'd like added next.  Your feedback is extremely important to us.

Our goal is very clear, to make Diamond a serious player in the crypto coin market.

Some things that have been discussed are the following:

- A paper wallet that allows you to import coins without losing the "age".

- An android wallet that is able to allow "minting" of the coin.

- Setting up a merged mining pool for coins using the Diamond Grøstl algorithm and be able to merge mine.

- Setting up a multipool that will allow you to mine using ASIC's, SHA256 and be paid in Diamonds.

- Some press releases announcing the new Diamond.

- Getting Diamond listed on a couple exchanges.

We will have bounties for some of the things listed and develop the remaining in-house.

Again we want to emphasize that this coin isn't one person or group. It is a coin for the community.

We have explained a rollout of the new coin here http://dmdcoin.net/forum/index.php/topic,991.0.html

We want to make it clear that long-term, that Diamond will be a rare and valuable coin

Right now we have a few people mining  the coin and selling instantly at the exchange(s).
Once we reach a certain barrier their will be less and less of that..

Again, we'd love to hear from you, so please post your comments or send me a PM.
Regards,
Brian
Team Diamond
Hi
You need a more serious approach to the new site http://bit.diamonds Its shell looks promising, but many links do not work. No normal DMD blocks explorer network. At this point it is worthwhile paying the utmost importance. Until now, not work objective monitoring on the site http://coinmarketcap.com
I believe in a great future for this coin, but only if the development team will be strong. And will promote Diamond on the market more resolutely.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 08:29:52 PM

Hi
You need a more serious approach to the new site http://bit.diamonds Its shell looks promising, but many links do not work. No normal DMD blocks explorer network. At this point it is worthwhile paying the utmost importance. Until now, not work objective monitoring on the site http://coinmarketcap.com
I believe in a great future for this coin, but only if the development team will be strong. And will promote Diamond on the market more resolutely.

thx for feedback
blockexplorer is on work
website u see now is just a placeholder until page is finished

please give input about actions that u see as useful and affordable
a general "promote Diamond on the market more resolutely" isnt much help....

but any ideas are very welcome

paladin281978

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:59:16 PM

cryptonit

if u mint above 30 days coinage pile is not split but instead if u have multiple small pile they group together (up to 100 DMD) and increase the chance to recieve a POS reward

that is, to be sure receive the award POS, need to have the transaction from 100 DMD and more?

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:07:14 PM

countdown to POS on at moneysupply 450000

getinfo
"moneysupply" : 434523.12036400,

around 10 days

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 09:45:01 PM

cryptonit

if u mint above 30 days coinage pile is not split but instead if u have multiple small pile they group together (up to 100 DMD) and increase the chance to recieve a POS reward

that is, to be sure receive the award POS, need to have the transaction from 100 DMD and more?

no that is once ur coin pile older than 30 days and still not lucky to mint successfully
your coin pile try to group up with similar coin pile in your wallet to increase their chance for POS
where the max amount of coins in such a grouped POS atempt is 100

example u have 4 coin pile with similar age all above 30 days when u open wallet

the three pile with 1 coin 36 coin and  59 coins will group up and try to compete for a POS rewards as a pile with combined coin weight and coinage of them all
and by this increase the chance to successfull mint

the 4th pile u had have 101 coins already he is to big to group up and have to try on his own until he is lucky

a lot thing i explained about pos min age max age split coins and group coins difference coin weight and coin age and so on is only important if u wana dive in and understand POS in detail

a normal user wouldnt need to dive into coin mechanics just open wallet once or twice a month for a day and be happy see some pos rewards incoming

both users that one with indeep knowledge
and that one who just start and unlock wallet for minting regulary
will earn the same POS rewards

its like watching TV on a LCD flatscreen
the movie isnt better the picture not brighter
just because u can explain how LCD technology works in detail

polanskiman

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:12:14 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2014, 09:14:30 AM by polanskiman

Since I had nothing to do this past weekend and the latest version of the MAC wallet is not available for this coin, I've compiled it.

If that is of interest I will post it later today.
srcxxx

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 09:07:48 AM

Optimized sph-sgminer binaries are now available at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=652849

16.7 MH/s on R9 290 and 8.1 MH/s on R9 270X. R9 280X coming soon...
pallas
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094

Black Belt Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 09:17:18 AM

About the need to re-download block chain, could you send me the complete error so that we investigate why it is happening. You should also verify that your wallet is functioning properly by downloading the complete block chain from scratch. This is the ultimate test.

Can you prepare two text documents for inclusion in the Diamond code? Such as how to build on ARM and how to build on QNAP. Add your copyright there, and make sure it's compatible with the general Diamond copyright.

About the blockchain problem: I built the 2.0.1 client before and downloaded the whole blockchain with it, then compiled the new client which failed on catching up (unfortunately I haven't kept the full error message, only the start, which is shown in the "guide"). This error might be only for those who had the old wallet (so myself only).
Than I got the blockchain from the OP and it synced fine (even if I had to restart the wallet because it initially got stuck at around block 38000).
If you think it's useful, I will redownload the whole blockchain with the latest client, only problem is that it takes more than a whole day, making the NAS very slow! Smiley

About the two documents, I'll soon be on vacancy so it'll not be right now, but I'll do ASAP.

And thanks to popshot for the donation, really appreciated!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 07:56:52 PM

And thanks to popshot for the donation, really appreciated!

Diamond Foundation

yw  Grin

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 10:29:39 PM

Danbi,

It is normal you could not connect. The reason is that the pushpool server has crashed. At about midnight GMT 15 June. Did I mention all of this software is way too buggy....

Anyway, it is running now.

Hello Danbi - There seems to be something wrong with the site again.  I mined all day to come home and find connection errors again.  Is it the same problem?  Please advise.  Pretty much the same error still - HTTP: request failed - etc.

Thanks in advance.

pokeytex
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 12:03:44 AM

Does anyone know of any other Diamond pools I can use as a back up that are good?

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: