Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:01:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT users thread.  (Read 60015 times)
opieum2

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 07:21:25 PM

Someone could technically use a TV to generate income, in the manner that they use it for teleconferencing....so AMT's logic is retarded. Computers normal computers can be used for mining too (yes yes I know about the efficiency, but fact is they can still mine no matter how slow they do it) so the AMT argument falls on its face. Or at least should. These are computers at the end of the day. They serve a specific function.

yep, this saga continues. i wish i could say joshua zipkin came to his senses and ceased defrauding folks of hard earned money but... you know joshua zipkin and you know AMT miners. he's a complete scum bag. he lacks any understanding of how to conduct a legitimate business. this roller coaster ride will continue all through out next year. so long as i make zipkin pay for his legal defense i will continue to smile and fight this asshole until the end.

hey josh - merry christmas my jewish friend Smiley i have not forgotten you buddy.

Looks like zipkin in addition to not paying rent he owed in the past has decided to continue his winning ways by not paying his Lawyers.  Here's some court docs to keep you all busy.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_er85osA9tfRnRwZFVyREo0eFk/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_er85osA9tfeEVvdHhqR0RmUm8/view?usp=sharing

Remember AMT says you aren't consumers, lets see what the judge thinks.
To me being a 'Consumer' depends on the Plaintiffs:  Mainly, are they registered as a corp or other commercial entity? Is the cost of the miner(s) expensable to that entity? If not then they are for personal use and fall under the Consumer Protection laws.

Just because miners generate income is irrelevant. If you install solar/wind/hydro/whatever alternative energy to your home and 'sell back' any excess to the power company that gear is also generating income. And, said equipment is considered non-commercial ergo - personal and falling under CPL.

"amtminers scam joshua zipkin scammer"
-Joshua Zipkin leaked skype chats http://bit.ly/1s7U2Yb
-For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
opieum2

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 08:07:57 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2015, 08:17:59 PM by opieum2

I thought it might be relevant to bring in some blast from the past facts to demonstrate that they have indeed attempted to deceive us more than once from the very beginning (I jumped on later on with a benefit of the doubt mentality and rightly caught shit for it). This link here is from the mirror site that catches most of the posts. The indiscretions are all covered here at least. Alternately they are mirrored on archive.org.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-2#post-3094049

Sock puppet? the username and some other interesting things jump out. like the On the level comment

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-3#post-3099167

Some more stuff and this is just page 4 of the original AMT thread.

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-4#post-3225645

Questions as to who the principles are. This clearly is important especially in retrospect now that we know that Gleb (Phin at the time) was right all along. Jim Brown was indeed an alias for another person who as of yet remains unrevealed conclusively. Altho we are certain the name is Joshua Zipkin's cousin Tyler Lummis (has a linkedin profile as well)

Cosnidering that we dont know the names of the other people involved, or at least the REAL names, only Joshua Zipkin has followed this pattern:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-5#post-3240861
"Cash. Grab.

1. Post pretty pics, get people to buy
2. Launder money from CC payments into bitcoin (good luck credit card companies getting that back)
3. Vanish.

I have demonstrated in other posts how he has done this in the most amateurish manner. And I do have the background and credentials to do financial audits and forensics. Tracing the BTC he moved was simple." quoted from above link

And again the favortism that they loved to play:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/official-thread-amt.174485/page-6#post-3265911
"Thanks for staying positive brother, we take care of the guys that support us."
AMT_miners, Nov 1, 2013

This goes perfectly in line with all the other crap they have said and the naughty and nice list.

That said I will stop here. Its all rehashing old stuff. BUT relevant. The original thread contains LOADS of stuff AMT_miners posted and cannot take back.

Oh and for some added proof...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3800620#msg3800620 This is what AMT stated would happen with their 1.2Ths machines. The delivery estimate AMT stated. Joshua Zipkin of course.  

The below post was particularly interesting to read considering their actions in retrospect.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=304605.msg3813699#msg3813699
AMT_Miners December 03, 2013, 07:48:02 PM
"IF ANYONE IS EVEN CONSIDERING ORDERING/BUYING A MINER OFF EBAY OR THIS FORUM AND THAT PERSON HAS CLAIMED TO PURCHASE AN AMT MINER OR IS OFFERING TO SELL A PRE-ORDERED MINER NEEDS TO VERIFY IT DIRECTLY WITH US AT AMT.  CUSTOMER IDENTITY PROTECTION IS ONE THING BUT WE ARE NOT WE'RE TO LET PEOPLE GET ROBBED BY OTHER PEOPLE."

Well who here has had their identity leaked by AMT? I know I was one of those people. Hell my address, and all my other pertinents they had were posted for all to see along with false claims that I worked for the government doing classified work. Anyone else?

NotFuzzyWarm
Legendary

Activity: 3612
Merit: 2509

Evil beware: We have waffles!

View Profile
January 13, 2015, 09:54:12 PM

Love the bit about "CUSTOMER IDENTITY PROTECTION IS ONE THING BUT WE ARE NOT WE'RE TO LET PEOPLE GET ROBBED BY OTHER PEOPLE."

Thass right! The only robbers Authorized by AMT is Joshua Zipkin and company!

- For bitcoin to succeed the community must police itself -    My info useful? Donations welcome! 1FuzzyWc2J8TMqeUQZ8yjE43Rwr7K3cxs9
 -Sole remaining active developer of cgminer, Kano's repo is here
-Support Sidehacks miner development. Donations to:   1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
rik_khaos

Activity: 854

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 03:41:14 AM

I like that the fake Jim Brown has a loving wife wife. Maybe josh was just role playing since he wife is going to leave him.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 04:07:23 AM

http://us6.campaign-archive2.com/?u=5015fc3486176144c53751877&id=4a8e257b0f&e=99aeaaff12

butterfly lab start refund now.where is my money AMT?

Cash Refunds Initiated; Refund Priority Temporarily Modified

Payment of bitcoin refunds continues and we have also started paying out cash refunds, but we are making a temporary change in our refund policy. In order to get refunds to the maximum number of people in the shortest time possible, we have made the decision to refund all orders less than $1,000 at the front of the refund queue. Once they are complete (estimated to be within the month of March), we will resume making refunds in the order they were received.

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 05:19:28 PM

Zipkin's Lawyers quit his case becuse he said he wouldn't pay them. He's yet to get new lawyers and the judge gave him an extension until the the 10th of april.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 08:21:19 PM

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up.
I should note my received  order was burning and completely unsafe. I RMAed my product then after a while I received a unit without a power supply that had a couple non working boards and hashed nowhere near even the 10% variance after I supplied my own power sources. I made complaints to them that went ignored my guess is that most of you didn't even get this much form them. I can be a squeaky wheel, and a quite loud one at that.

I'm going to try to contact people on this list see if I can't get name and phone numbers so we can better coordinate. And make your you are all putting in FTC claims.

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up

opieum2

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 09:09:15 PM

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up.
I should note my received  order was burning and completely unsafe. I RMAed my product then after a while I received a unit without a power supply that had a couple non working boards and hashed nowhere near even the 10% variance after I supplied my own power sources. I made complaints to them that went ignored my guess is that most of you didn't even get this much form them. I can be a squeaky wheel, and a quite loud one at that.

I'm going to try to contact people on this list see if I can't get name and phone numbers so we can better coordinate. And make your you are all putting in FTC claims.

excellent. Sent out the PM earlier and I've already got to people to file a FTC complaint lets keep it up

Mine has been filed for close to a year now.

rik_khaos

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 07:03:13 AM

Mine as well, but I'm hoping a spike of complaints in a short period of time might get noticed.

opieum2

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 11:15:58 AM

Mine as well, but I'm hoping a spike of complaints in a short period of time might get noticed.

A phone call following the complaint would actually be better. It tends to wind up on someones radar that way vs a backlog of complaints.

raydeeyo

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 03:44:22 AM

Hi All,

Did anyone have news about the pending class action suit against AMT in the Pennsylvania Eastern District court? Heard that it was April...
opieum2

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 11:37:31 AM

Read up. All the relevant info is in the previous posts above. Its more or less where things are at. He's pretty much cheating the court system while in Bulgaria. If you are in the US I suggest contacting the FBI in their NY branch to establish a pile of reports in the same location. Considering the really strong anti-fraud/anti-securities laws in NY (because we are investors in his business and was enriched by our money and we got nothing but garbage (in some cases nothing at all) in return, we really need to have the established system come down on him over this. Also as an FYI the NY court jurisdiction is no stranger to bitcoin cases...it is where Ross Ulbrecht was tried and sentenced. But this was just plain fraud/investment fraud.

If you have not filed with them yet, you are doing yourself a STRONG disservice. Posting on this forum alone will get you shit and he WILL get away with it. He pretty much already has. The court case already indicates he has played the system. Please report your situation with him @ http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx and follow up with a phone call to http://www.fbi.gov/newyork enough people calling will result in action being taken. Joshua Zipkin is likley now running a petahash mine in Europe with the funds he stole. He has closed up shop. This was always his intent. If you dont believe me, read the chats in my sig. Search the document for petahash. Search it for China as well. He pretty much ripped us off built miners and is getting rich from the effort.

How much proof do you need that he is getting away with this?

raydeeyo

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:07:29 AM

Hi Guys, Just wonder if anyone successful get back the money? Mind to share any updates you have? Like after report FBI, ICT or any court results?
GabrielAngelus

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 11:52:48 PM

I was order #933 I'm still out the $6,159.00 and relative interest it would have gained me these last few years had I not been bamboozled...  I'm not well off, that was nest egg money.  Any amount of that recouped would be a godsend at this point.
clenell

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:56:33 PM

hey AMT... today's the day. I hope your ducks are in order. Federal judges dont tire easily but this one is losing his patience with you. Josh Zipkin - you owe me and a lot of people some money. I am going to continue my fight to make you pay.

I intend to coarsen. I want stark contrasts drawn. I want polarization. I will not quietly accept stateism so as not to upset anyone. I am not tolerant of our impending and increasing slavery.
rik_khaos

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:01:52 AM

hey AMT... today's the day. I hope your ducks are in order. Federal judges dont tire easily but this one is losing his patience with you. Josh Zipkin - you owe me and a lot of people some money. I am going to continue my fight to make you pay.

Let us know if that twat waffle ever responds.

tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:40:07 PM

any update on this?

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
Syke
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 1193

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 09:55:46 PM

Nothing posted by the court. I suspect nothing happened. Eventually the judge might do something.

Buy & Hold
rik_khaos

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:57:11 PM

Nothing posted by the court. I suspect nothing happened. Eventually the judge might do something.

I've word that he's been granted another extension. He is supposed to update them every 90 days so I don't know long the judge will allow him to play this game.

rik_khaos

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:45:40 AM

*crickets*  Hey guys, Shouldn't Zippy have to respond soon again. Maybe Hanukkah Harry will bring him a lawyer this year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: