Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should a portion of the unclaimed coins be made available for those that missed the swap?
Yes - We have enough to spare, even for late-comers.
No - Sufficient notice and time to complete the swap was given. It wouldn't be fair to those that were punctual.

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CFC2]Coffeecoin | This coin is under the RevivalCoinGroup management  (Read 252839 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 07:58:34 PM

Great news and well done a big appreciate for your hard work Dev. keep it up we are waiting take your time to fix the things our support is with Coffeecoin. Wink
coffeecoin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2014, 11:44:59 PM

If you guys aren't aware, CFC is also traded against HTML on Bleutrade

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/CFC/HTML
kelsey
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:27:57 AM

As someone who is highly critical of most alts, I am very confident in the current dev (few private background convos back and forward), seems pretty clued up to the inner workings of the crypto community.

Time to start upping the voting on mintpal Smiley

The Scorpion

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 10:43:02 AM

As someone who is highly critical of most alts, I am very confident in the current dev (few private background convos back and forward), seems pretty clued up to the inner workings of the crypto community.

Time to start upping the voting on mintpal Smiley

I'm voting every hour!  Wink
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 12:56:11 PM

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

bitch = sharexcoin.com=shit   Angry Angry Angry

eugenetsou

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 01:08:18 PM

Dear DEV

what is "Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking" means? do i'll get my coins back?

I withdrawals my coffeecoin on the last day Sharexcoin.com still alive! but next day Sharexcoin.com is gone. (withdrawals to bittrex.com but no rcvd.)

my info as below:

C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn   604,584.00000000   6/6/2014   eugenetsou   Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking

i think the address should be BvkviTgHGvxfij836DThx5pBpe6QCzGxQJ

my bittrex.com address : C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn
my Sharexcoin.com address : BvkviTgHGvxfij836DThx5pBpe6QCzGxQJ

pls. check

Thank you !

Etccoin:EK9mWFqSPQer3216nUodQakYZgi6gM2pSv

MYCoin- 100% Free,Bittrex Exchange, Top 2 on Mintpal
[/size][/b] "NKRvNbfJSZ9TkSKfYBT26qkxmQNKnnmvZE"
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2014, 04:55:10 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 12:30:20 AM by coffeecoin

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

bitch = sharexcoin.com=shit   Angry Angry Angry

Start from here, then read the 2 posts following that.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596562.msg7148302#msg7148302

Dear DEV

what is "Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking" means? do i'll get my coins back?

I withdrawals my coffeecoin on the last day Sharexcoin.com still alive! but next day Sharexcoin.com is gone. (withdrawals to bittrex.com but no rcvd.)

my info as below:

C43WCbuBXWAqEUxjF2gegKq5NdQWLxekbn   604,584.00000000   6/6/2014   eugenetsou   Corrected by Profitus. 6/6/2014 transactions are allegedly due to staking

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transactions AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

As far as reimbursing ShareX losses, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now, we're merely tracking ShareX addresses to make sure they're not dumping users' coins on any other exchanges. Your help in identifying and tracking these addresses is greatly appreciated. When it comes time, I will handle the ShareX losses manually, provided each holder can show proof.
testcoin

Activity: 465
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2014, 07:09:01 PM

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transaction AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

As far as reimbursing ShareX losses, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. As of right now, we're merely tracking ShareX addresses to make sure they're not dumping users' coins on any other exchanges. Your help in identifying and tracking these addresses is greatly appreciated. When it comes time, I will handle the ShareX losses manually, provided each holder can show proof.

Hi dev,

First of all, I have to appreciate that our dev would like to reimburse ShareX losses to affected people

However, people can at most proof that they did deposit some CFC to ShareX. It is more than unlikely they can show proof they didn't sell their ShareX holdings and then withdraw BTC afterward

I think similar issue has already been discussed on Qora thread, coz Poloniex (Busoni) had seized 24M Qora from suspicious zip's accounts but he cannot find an effective way to distribute them back to those people affected. Therefore the money will likely go back to Qora foundation

This is really a sadly long story you can read here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=522102
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 12:37:30 AM

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !

The most recent transaction is at the bottom, rather than the top. You had the oldest transaction listed, rather than the newest, so I fixed it. Any transaction AFTER 6/2 are potentially threatening, because that is the date they supposedly "shut down". Judging from the nature of those transactions on 6/6, they appear to be created from wallet staking, so nothing to worry about. Other than that, they haven't moved.

Hi dev,

First of all, I have to appreciate that our dev would like to reimburse ShareX losses to affected people

However, people can at most proof that they did deposit some CFC to ShareX. It is more than unlikely they can show proof they didn't sell their ShareX holdings and then withdraw BTC afterward

I think similar issue has already been discussed on Qora thread, coz Poloniex (Busoni) had seized 24M Qora from suspicious zip's accounts but he cannot find an effective way to distribute them back to those people affected. Therefore the money will likely go back to Qora foundation

This one's for you, Test.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=596562.msg7134619#msg7134619

There will be loss, no doubt. Unless ShareX comes back online, I can only reimburse those that can show proof of deposit via traceable addresses with a screenshot of their wallet showing the transaction details. The block explorer and the wallet screenshot must match up perfectly, including amount sent, taking transaction fees into account, timestamp, transaction ID, and sender and recipient addresses. In other words, the block explorer must report matching details, and the balance must still remain there.

I suppose the only way it would work effectively is if conducting a buy/sell transaction on an exchange causes the coins to change addresses, and not conducting a buy/sell transaction would keep them at the same address. I'll do a little research and report back.
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 05:25:21 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 05:54:36 AM by kelsey

Not that hard to track via the blockchain explorer, I'm confident I could track this.

Harder to prove any bought on the exchange but not appearing in ur online exchange wallet address.

In my case I'll be just claiming those I sent to the exchange for the swap (luckily for staking purpose most the times earlier I bought I'd sent back to my wallet), any bought on the exchange that I can't now prove I'll just write off as lost (none of which is in anyway coffeecoin's fault) along with the various other coins I lost in sharex including some btc Sad
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 09:50:50 AM

I think things that happen happen. We want to make our money a real good.
Not traceable (darkcoin) and reversable transactions.

We have to accept, that this has consequences. If I trust anyone with it, i risk, that its gone.
If i buy an ounce gold and store it at a trading location, and the owner can run away, because i don't know him personally, its gone.
I should have stored it in my flat instead.

Can you imagine the press, if bitcoin did similar things after the mt.gox desaster?
Many people would loose their trust in it, because they can change the system randomly.
ShXnot

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 11:44:54 AM

any update for swap?
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 01:16:42 PM

We have to accept, that this has consequences. If I trust anyone with it, i risk, that its gone.
If i buy an ounce gold and store it at a trading location, and the owner can run away, because i don't know him personally, its gone.

Can you imagine the press, if bitcoin did similar things after the mt.gox desaster?
Many people would loose their trust in it, because they can change the system randomly.

Different story here though, people sent their coins to sharex to be swapped as instructed when new client arrives, sharex obviously is no longer participating in the swap they agreed to, so if people can prove they sent them to the exchange then they get the swap.

no ones run off with the coins, they are still at the address' sent for the coins to be swapped, so if you can prove u sent and they are still there, dev agrees to swap them.

no systems being changed randomly, original coin was unfixable so is being completely replaced.
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 03:10:08 PM

Different story here though, people sent their coins to sharex to be swapped as instructed when new client arrives, sharex obviously is no longer participating in the swap they agreed to, so if people can prove they sent them to the exchange then they get the swap.

no ones run off with the coins, they are still at the address' sent for the coins to be swapped, so if you can prove u sent and they are still there, dev agrees to swap them.

no systems being changed randomly, original coin was unfixable so is being completely replaced.

If anyone here has a firm grasp on the situation, it's Kelsey.

+1
Sunnyfive

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:10:06 AM

when is the cfcv2 launch?

coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 12:34:56 PM

when is the cfcv2 launch?

When OCdev fixes the POS problem. Everything else is already complete.
coffeecoin (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:04:25 PM

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !

Hi dev,

There will be loss, no doubt. Unless ShareX comes back online, I can only reimburse those that can show proof of deposit via traceable addresses with a screenshot of their wallet showing the transaction details. The block explorer and the wallet screenshot must match up perfectly, including amount sent, taking transaction fees into account, timestamp, transaction ID, and sender and recipient addresses. In other words, the block explorer must report matching details, and the balance must still remain there.

I suppose the only way it would work effectively is if conducting a buy/sell transaction on an exchange causes the coins to change addresses, and not conducting a buy/sell transaction would keep them at the same address. I'll do a little research and report back.

I've attempted to set up a test scenario, but the coins I transferred from Bleutrade over to Bittrex have been stuck in the network for the past few days now *sigh*. Can anyone else confirm it?
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:32:40 PM

shit,I lost 400K CFC!!!

Dear DEV

my info as below:

pls. check

Thank you !

Hi dev,

I've attempted to set up a test scenario, but the coins I transferred from Bleutrade over to Bittrex have been stuck in the network for the past few days now *sigh*. Can anyone else confirm it?

I think a bigger issues been made out of it then really is, as I say (lots of explaining but) I'm confident I'd find most peoples accurately, only ones I couldn't confidently match (well at this time, more info from uses who did and I might be able to so) are ones that people bought on sharex without withdrawing.
luuupooo

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 02:58:08 PM

just a short question Dev. Is the main homepage of the coin also under construction?
cheers and keep up the good work!
testcoin

Activity: 465

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 02:58:32 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 03:13:06 PM by testcoin

Not that hard to track via the blockchain explorer, I'm confident I could track this.

Harder to prove any bought on the exchange but not appearing in ur online exchange wallet address.

In my case I'll be just claiming those I sent to the exchange for the swap (luckily for staking purpose most the times earlier I bought I'd sent back to my wallet), any bought on the exchange that I can't now prove I'll just write off as lost (none of which is in anyway coffeecoin's fault) along with the various other coins I lost in sharex including some btc Sad

Nope. I do daily trades on exchanges and I'm sure blockchain explorer cannot track this

The problem is that if people did sell their CFC holdings on ShareX, blockchain explorer still showed no change of their balance as long as the new buyer did not withdraw

No offense but it's how blockchain explorer works. Nothing can be tracked if no new transaction on the network

That means our dev can only know these coins are still on ShareX, but he cannot know who is the owner of the coins
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 »
  Print  

Jump to: