Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:16:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:39:11 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6473454#msg6473454
"Please PM Wizfarm in IRC." from Blackcoin thread
MAC WIZARD SERVICE probably owner of this service before accepted BC:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg5896510#msg5896510
Now you don't accpet BLACKCOIN lol Ups that information is hidden in blog last page now but BC logo vanished from main site.
http://www.macwizardservice.com/

uhh just fyi the blackcoin accepted here sign is still clearly displayed next to the bitcoin and dogecoin accepted here signs at the bottom of the main page.. Of course it is not on the first page of the blog anymore, it is not the most recent article...  the bc articles are from april, the front page of the blog has articles from may...

http://www.macwizardservice.com/

I don't see a "cinni accepted here" sign, though.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:42:59 PM

As i wrote earlier:
I doubt that CINNI even has a dev or any plans.
All this is just done to keep the volume and remaining pump alive as long as possible.

with such announcements, yet absolutely no visible dev activity this smells like scam...

Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:49:42 PM

As i wrote earlier:
All this is just done to keep the volume and remaining pump alive as long as possible.

with such announcements, yet absolutely no visible dev activity this smells like scam...

scam made by who ?

here's the answer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 09:54:19 PM

As i wrote earlier:

scam made by who ?

here's the answer

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032
I saw that.
Even if it is true: There will most likely never be a PR firm, and there will never be a wallet update, that's why there isn't even an ETA. Mutipool will be copied from WC, i would not be surprised if the exact same people are behind this scam, too.

maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:12:26 PM

Yup, the colours of the people in/behind/shouldering the Foundation are showing now.

And you all said IE was Crazy   Roll Eyes

McTaino is not in/behind or a shoulder for the foundation. I agree, his post there raises questions, so hey:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/

ADDRESS them. He is giving you the chance.

Then:
Who is Cinni coin dev?
Right. A guy called "CinniCoin".
Besides, what the heck is a Cinni?

BlackCoin sounds sexy.
We have an active coin dev (rat4)
Who has actually, to date made 3000+ commits to the Blackcoin source.

So. Stop jealousy and start productivity, please.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:27:40 PM

I agree, his post there raises questions
I don't think that this person should be in the blackcast, unless it is for a public execution.

He copied even worse than WC (if he wasn't the WC scammer already) and is certainly a scammer riding on the BC success wave.

besides copying he is also lying by the way, 3600 BTC is not even remotely close to the volume BC had during its big pump.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:35:12 PM

I don't think that this person should be in the blackcast, unless it is for a public execution.

He copied even worse than WC (if he wasn't the WC scammer already) and is certainly a scammer riding on the BC success wave.

besides copying he is also lying by the way, 3600 BTC is not even remotely close to the volume BC had during its big pump.

The volume on BC was 9800 BTC during that pump. Mintpal alone. I still think Wizfarm is a good guy, but soon there is blackcast. I'm guested there, so I will ask.

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:38:29 PM

The volume on BC was 9800 BTC during that pump. Mintpal alone. I still think Wizfarm is a good guy, but soon there is blackcast. I'm guested there, so I will ask.
I posted that on the CINNI thread and someone even answered and corrected that.
However, someone who blatantly takes all ideas from here and moves to a position where he can make official announcements for a clone coin should not host anything, he should be treated as a paria.

slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 10:54:59 PM

However, someone who blatantly takes all ideas from here and moves to a position where he can make official announcements for a clone coin should not host anything, he should be treated as a paria.
yeah like he said only louder.
he should not be hosting anything for black coin.
And it really needed to be said???
fatta

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:03:03 PM

Im not even sure why he would be on the next blackcast. He should leave and don't understand why bcpool would want him on the live cast. There are so many things wrong with this. He is still a voice in the irc also for some reason.
slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:06:07 PM

Im not even sure why he would be on the next blackcast. He should leave and don't understand why bcpool would want him on the live cast. There are so many things wrong with this. He is still a voice in the irc also for some reason.

Good points and at this point it makes leadership look week.
That is not cool anyone can host these things.
He should not be involved now.
You need to stop this. put a positive spin on things.
People will not just let this one lie.
This is a week hand at worst.
He needs to get the kick.

maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:17:58 PM

Hi, Wizfarm is not a leader on BlackCoin and BlackCast is a "community project". As a community member he is free to do as he will. The guests to this show are "somewhat more official"...

But then again, only rat4 is official. The rest is just community trust..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ziploc

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:24:09 PM

o now it is trolling when we don't like it that someone who claimed to work for BC moves on to the next best clone, copying every single idea we had?
you guys should rather be worried how long it will take until he leaves CINNI for another clone after dumping on you.

I knew someone was going to make some very ignorant comments.

I actually haven't slept in like days helping out this community. My life is super packed with things to do and Ive put them on hold to help here. I'm not asking for donations, I've never mined any of these coins and all I have done is invested in them. I've bought coins in the markets at their regular prices. If anyone has a problem with me helping the community and or me investing in cinni then you got to check yourself. People can buy and hold any coin they want and they can also help people. Crypto is not about 1 coin is about advancing the entire ecosystem of crypto. This is the reason rat4 lend his hand to help cinni with their wallet. I really don't appreciate people spreading Fud not knowing with full details what is really going on.  I will help this community out  along as I can. I wish nothing but good on people in general and I hope people measure there words before saying any random things against people.

slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:27:46 PM

Hi, Wizfarm is not a leader on BlackCoin and BlackCast is a "community project". As a community member he is free to do as he will. The guests to this show are "somewhat more official"...

Yeah blah blah blah lets be real no lies.
I am no one.
I have mined Blackcoin a while. and I don't support cinni.
So why and who say's he is the host of Black Cast?
So your saying that someone that publicly is supporting another coin is better then us?
You had better put that back in check there.
I may be a bc bag holder. but I am not the guy that will have a knife up my fellow BC holder throats and then try to justify it.
Yep. I will not be that guy selling my BC at the cost of my community.
And at this point I will not be the guy on black cast.
Although I have more right to then him.
And you should be ashamed for you saying he should.
Wrong on many levels.
you should have done the right thing for the people involved in BC.
but Instead I see now you are standing up for wiz farm.
Not cool
fatta

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:29:18 PM

Let me get this straight. We want to watch a cast from someone that has dumped the coin and listen to how he stands behind it. Seems like you stand behind him for some reason. Maybe the bcpool guys could set it up and do the cast its not that hard to setup this up. If the community even matters to the BCPOOL cause he seems to have the loyalty and support.
slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:40:52 PM

He himself would answer your question there Fatta but he is kind of busy with cinni.

And yet we are here why?
That's right so others can stand up for him and tell us why he should be hosting our black cast?

How about NO!

This is stupid and there is no good spin to put on it at this point.
Do something.
Stop hurting the coin I hold and others have clearly dumped and made a killing off.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:43:45 PM

This is not Maarx's fault.

Wizfarm is a free agent and doesn't answer to the Blackcoin Foundation as far I can tell.

And the Blackcoin Foundation doesn't run Blackcoin.

The only person anyone should potentially be mad at is Wizfarm.
fatta

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:48:12 PM

Wizfarm is a free agent and doesn't answer to the Blackcoin Foundation as far I can tell.

I do agree to a point but why would Maarx's stand behind him and being that he is a bcpool admin which means he talks to all the admins do they feel the same way. Im an investor and miner myself and feeling like things are not what they are suppose to be or what is portrayed.
slinger1015

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

Yeah I am mad at him.
I have a problem with him hosting Blackcast.
You going to state he should?
If so tell us why?
as share holders we want a good reason why he is the one that will host blackcast.
also who are you to step in?
tell us what you hold and why you think you have the right to step in front of other share holders and agree its okay for him to host?

If you do not agree it is okay . then why are you posting at all?
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:51:56 PM

when does the PR firm start "working" ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: