Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:16:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:46:42 AM

wizfarm is done....look at my previous posts in multiple threads....everyone who can read will understand that...

we have to put the BC on his own track to success...

maarx did you see my last post ?

Don't point at me...people deserve to know and now they do...

as for wiz...the only way for him to apologize is to buy back the BC up to 90K SAT

Haha! Tongue
I'm pretty sure the Wiz still has all, or most, of his blackcoins Smiley

Also:

##cinnicoin IRC
<wizfarm> ok
<wizfarm> guys I wish you all the best
<wizfarm> My task has been completed I secured the irc channel, helpped cinni and I will always lend a hand to evryone
<wizfarm> find a friend in me
<wizfarm> GoD Speed
* wizfarm removes channel operator status from wizfarm

I didn't mean it bad by pointing fingers.. I just was hoping that we stop playing bad with each other Smiley

Keep an eye open to the BlackCast.. all questions going to be addressed there hehe ^^

And the Wiz.. Maybe he will buy BC up to 90k SAT Grin

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:54:31 AM

So please stop Fucking Up the Discussion.

You ask who the fuck Wizfarm is:
Well, he is the guy that started the BlackCast thing.

Various questions have been posed towards him there:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/

They will be addressed.

Now, please stop Fucking Up the Discussion.

In the meantime if you want to talk to me, hit me up in IRC.

PS: I know his intentions are not clear and that this all seems shady business. Give him the chance to make it right. He feels really bad.

And who is this aimed towards

I am asking you, fatta. I am also asking mr_random, slinger1015 and ziploc.

When asking in that kind of language I don't respond very well to an admin using the f-bomb towards me. Some representation you are showing here. How do I know your intentions are for the better of BC. Cant ask an admin anything if he feels its FUD but sometimes things need to be brought to light and called out for what they are.

Hi, I am sorry. You are right that I shouldn't have used the f- thing. It's just. I know Wizfarm is a good guy and I really would like him to have a chance at an apology. And he will. I talked to him and he doesn't feel good about the whole situation.

As for my intentions.. You don't know idd.. I agree that this Wizfarm issue needed to be brought out tho.
I want to tell wizfarm as a person that talked to him in irc before that he has lost my respect.
second, why are we pointed to a reddit post.. ?
I have seen you post here on cinni so why do we have to go there to talk to him when he is posting on the cinni thead here?
also WTF?
really after what has gone one you leading us to his ground ?
this really looks bad he should come fourth in our posts to stick up for him self.
Kind of spineless now maarx.
and everyone involved your really that big of chicken or just a spineless lier
WOW.
You have nothing to do but apologize and you can not even stand for the oin you are part of?
I feel very low. because I hold these coins now. I ma never sell them. but I will never now have faith in you.

Hi, I feel a little demoralized too.. So I understand. But I hold this coin and I want to work on this coin long term. I link to the reddit because people can ask question there directly for the blackcast.. so the questions are in one place.

I agree he should come forward.. and he will. He is just very busy. Like really busy.

Busy on BlackCoin. Yes.

Also he retracted his support for Cinni, as you can find in my earlier post.. Im just trying to get the information to the forums..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
slinger1015

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:01:03 AM

You ask who the fuck Wizfarm is:
Well, he is the guy that started the BlackCast thing.

Various questions have been posed towards him there:
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/

They will be addressed.

Now, please stop Fucking Up the Discussion.

In the meantime if you want to talk to me, hit me up in IRC.

PS: I know his intentions are not clear and that this all seems shady business. Give him the chance to make it right. He feels really bad.

And who is this aimed towards

I am asking you, fatta. I am also asking mr_random, slinger1015 and ziploc.

When asking in that kind of language I don't respond very well to an admin using the f-bomb towards me. Some representation you are showing here. How do I know your intentions are for the better of BC. Cant ask an admin anything if he feels its FUD but sometimes things need to be brought to light and called out for what they are.

Hi, I am sorry. You are right that I shouldn't have used the f- thing. It's just. I know Wizfarm is a good guy and I really would like him to have a chance at an apology. And he will. I talked to him and he doesn't feel good about the whole situation.

As for my intentions.. You don't know idd.. I agree that this Wizfarm issue needed to be brought out tho.
I want to tell wizfarm as a person that talked to him in irc before that he has lost my respect.
second, why are we pointed to a reddit post.. ?
I have seen you post here on cinni so why do we have to go there to talk to him when he is posting on the cinni thead here?
also WTF?
really after what has gone one you leading us to his ground ?
this really looks bad he should come fourth in our posts to stick up for him self.
Kind of spineless now maarx.
and everyone involved your really that big of chicken or just a spineless lier
WOW.
You have nothing to do but apologize and you can not even stand for the oin you are part of?
I feel very low. because I hold these coins now. I ma never sell them. but I will never now have faith in you.

Hi, I feel a little demoralized too.. So I understand. But I hold this coin and I want to work on this coin long term. I link to the reddit because people can ask question there directly for the blackcast.. so the questions are in one place.

I agree he should come forward.. and he will. He is just very busy. Like really busy.

Busy on BlackCoin. Yes.

Also he retracted his support for Cinni, as you can find in my earlier post.. Im just trying to get the information to the forums..
not sure others will see it this way maarx.
good luck but you have to know what you have done.
you did not put us first.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:02:57 AM

Agree with "Fucking Up the Discussion".

But he played it wrong - by hosting Blackcast jumping to swimming pool he connected his image with BC...
People when see 4 people on Blackcast who are speaking as BC team...
And people will thinking that Wizz is in BC TEAM...
and now when i see his post in Cinni - i just feel bad with that...

... because he will bring all BC ideas to Cinni like "spy" ( Cinni card, PR firm from Miami Cheesy )
... because he is connecting his Image BC(dev) > with Cinni(dev)
many people will feel same way like me a bit betrayed you know.

Ofcourse mayby he is good guy but... I feel bad with that Cinni "dev" will be on Blackcast...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg6650032#msg6650032 - Wizz post

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
maarx

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 01:09:13 AM

not sure others will see it this way maarx.
good luck but you have to know what you have done.
you did not put us first.

Hi Slinger1015. I do not try to create a divide between Wizfarm and the community.

Further I agree with XBladeX.

But you have to understand that a lot of people divide portfolio and support multiple coins. They support some coins long term and some coins short term..

But again. Lets wait for Wizfarm on an apology.. He already told Cinni guys that he dropped his support..

ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 02:37:32 AM

SOME GOOD NEWS FROM CAMBODIA? WE HAVE A PUMP YES OR NOT? Sad

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:14:11 AM

Guys we need Iconic and his epic ideas to make this coin noticed....

and before coinkite ...

all trolls apologize to him and switch to his thread

Are you Iconic or his Mini-me?
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 03:31:26 AM

and before coinkite ...

We need rat4 and  community we don't need hero  Cheesy
hashmoon

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 04:09:36 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 04:31:33 AM by hashmoon

and before coinkite ...

We need rat4 and  community we don't need hero  Cheesy

+1
let it to the pro not amateurs  Grin,  we only need to be cool  Smiley
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 04:49:40 AM

Interesting post by long time BC advocate blade here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6656404#msg6656404

Worth a read imo.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599351.msg6664192#msg6664192

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:31:29 AM

has there been some discussion about what we should call the smallest unit of BC? like BTC has satoshi's, or bits (as some want it to be named). Do we have an equivalent for BlackCoin? Do we need one?
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:33:29 AM

Well, what a noisy bunch some of you are!
While there may be some genuine concerns, ones that can easily be addresssed. The way the usual suspects are howling and flinging poop once again indicates their agenda is not the intersts of the coin but to creat as much trouble as possible under the guise of "genuine interest". Well you may delude yourselves into thinking this but you do not fool the vast majority of sensible people.

It's like asking the local radio station to only play your favorite artist..... not realistic is it?
ON that note, WizFarm is an entertainer as well as a businessman. As such his ability to create and use media to benefit a coin is far above what many others can and have achieved. I would not be surprised if other people asked him to help them and if he is invested in another coin, he gets asked to help them in that manner too.

It is completely unreasonable to expect an investor to put all their money into one product/service/company. It doesnt happen in real life and it wont happen here either.
So shush and grow up.

So, step away from the poop and quieten down. All you do is make yourself look immature and rather foolish.

PS: I dont see Cinni raising tens of thousands of dollars for it's PR and deployment to the high street.......
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 06:56:15 AM

Today I met WizFarm in Miami (proof: https://twitter.com/SoepkipCrypto/status/465349316996247552)

Wizfarm is probably one of the biggest hearted persons that I have ever had the pleasure of actually meeting in real life. You feel his passion already through VOIP, it becomes even more real when talking in person.

You'll have to understand one thing. The first time wiz invested in crypto was with Panda. He got burned, hard, but took it up again and kept pushing. He is 100% a BlackCoin advocate, that much I know for sure, and he has great ideas to bring to the table.

We talked a little about the Cinni stuff (which I btw do not condemn at all) and it was clear to me that he never wanted to take it as far as he has. That is the reason why he gave the 'keys' to another community member over there now (including the IRC). He wanted out for a long time and while that was true he did not want to desert the people in that community.

The point is, people like wiz are very unique in cryptoworld. He has a big heart, and that 'slows' him down in this world, the fast-paced (to a tune idiotic) wild west town we all live in. Anyhow, wiz shares the same view as me: Crypto should be spread to all the layers of life. And the only way to do that is making sure not too many people get burned while investing in crypto.

That is also one of the reasons we stopped the Public Pump from a while back amongst other things.

BTW: Wiz totally rocks in real life.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:01:33 AM

Well, what a noisy bunch some of you are!
While there may be some genuine concerns, ones that can easily be addresssed. The way the usual suspects are howling and flinging poop once again indicates their agenda is not the intersts of the coin but to creat as much trouble as possible under the guise of "genuine interest". Well you may delude yourselves into thinking this but you do not fool the vast majority of sensible people.

It's like asking the local radio station to only play your favorite artist..... not realistic is it?
ON that note, WizFarm is an entertainer as well as a businessman. As such his ability to create and use media to benefit a coin is far above what many others can and have achieved. I would not be surprised if other people asked him to help them and if he is invested in another coin, he gets asked to help them in that manner too.

It is completely unreasonable to expect an investor to put all their money into one product/service/company. It doesnt happen in real life and it wont happen here either.
So shush and grow up.

So, step away from the poop and quieten down. All you do is make yourself look immature and rather foolish.

PS: I dont see Cinni raising tens of thousands of dollars for it's PR and deployment to the high street.......
I still remember the idiots posting this every 5 minutes and commenting "WIZ FOR PRESIDENT" would be better make another GIF with WIZ jumping in Cinnipool. Kiss

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Subtuppel

Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:11:27 AM

I honestly don't see why some of you guys say that it is absolutely normal.
Nothing against investing in multiple coins, i would not even care if he was into DRK or so. The problem is the moment, the clone, and the official position.

Maybe i was a bit OTT with my wording, but it is still beyond me how someone can see "good intentions" when somebody who was pro-BC and one of the few people one could see in the "quasi-official" video cast moves over to become a team member of shitclone #3, and not in the beginning but right at the moment where shitclone #3 is having it's 15 minutes of fame. As if that wasn't enough, all that without any own ideas to promote it, but an exact copy of everything this community has done before.

Sorry, i fail to see a reason why i should like or tolerate that behaviour.

HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:14:59 AM

Wiz is one of the best people I have met in crypto , whatever he does I will back him no questions asked!
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:21:59 AM

<doresearch>

He was there long before the pump. Anyhow, he announced his leave from cinni already.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:28:59 AM

Wiz is the master of light, the bender of the elements and the creator of beautiful notes.

He comes to save, he comes to fight
He promotes BlackCoin, day AND NIGHT

No, seriously though, he is the most awesome dude you'll ever get to know Smiley
And really, he has been with us since early on.

*Troll shield ACTIVATE*
Subtuppel

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:33:33 AM

<doresearch>

He was there long before the pump. Anyhow, he announced his leave from cinni already.
Well, if he did that all of us who did not like the move can't be so wrong.
Even if it wasn't "evil-minded", it was wrong.
It is the same as if you work for one innovative company and for the chinese copycats at the same time (in the real word).

HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:38:20 AM

He isnt selling off BC and he is here for the longterm.
Personally I invest mine and help in other coins , but I am not leaving BC.
Dont understand you guys sometimes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: