Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:19:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fayoling

Activity: 882
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 07:39:52 AM

This thread does not seem to be about Blackcoin anymore. It is about somebody doing this, or somebody doing that.
Who cares what other people are doing, where they are going and what their plans are. Sitting around complaining about them not doing what you think they should be doing is completely irrelevant. If you feel some other actions should be taken, than TAKE THEM YOURSELF.

Want to help the coin?
Talk about concept, ideas, be innovative, DO SOMETHING productive and positive.

Too many small minded people sitting aronud this forum just waiting for their opportunity to strike.
I have posted this before, and I will continue to post it.

Look at this quote closely, and who it is by. Than ask yourself, which type of mind/person are you portraying?

That aside,
There are a ton of GOOD and POSITIVE things coming to this coin in the near future.
V2 pool launching anytime
WallStreet updates coming soon
BC Foundation stepping forward
PR Campaign beginning
CoinKite

If you can't see the positive, than GTFO and stop wasting your small mind here.

TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:17:44 AM

has there been some discussion about what we should call the smallest unit of BC? like BTC has satoshi's, or bits (as some want it to be named). Do we have an equivalent for BlackCoin? Do we need one?

The two leading schools of thought on this are as follows:

Blacktoshi - an obvious choice, and most people would easily be able to mentally connect the two.

Ratoshi - Named after rat4, much like the Satoshi is named after Satoshi Nakamoto-- I personally use this one, although the mental leap is a bit harder from BlackCoin to Ratoshi, but so is Bitcoin and Satoshi.

I personally think it would be an amazing way to immortalize rat4, much like Satoshi is immortalized via BTC. However, I do think it would be cool if we held an online poll for a week or two, and solidified so we are all on the same page. (Also this was not my way of volunteering to run a poll.)
Gritt-N-Auld

Activity: 205
Merit: 114

Joshua J. Bouw

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:20:12 AM

has there been some discussion about what we should call the smallest unit of BC? like BTC has satoshi's, or bits (as some want it to be named). Do we have an equivalent for BlackCoin? Do we need one?

Blacktoshi - an obvious choice, and most people would easily be able to mentally connect the two.

Ratoshi - Named after rat4, much like the Satoshi is named after Satoshi Nakamoto-- I personally use this one, although the mental leap is a bit harder from BlackCoin to Ratoshi, but so is Bitcoin and Satoshi.

I personally think it would be an amazing way to immortalize rat4, much like Satoshi is immortalized via BTC. However, I do think it would be cool if we held an online poll for a week or two, and solidified so we are all on the same page. (Also this was not my way of volunteering to run a poll.)

I'd say get out of Bitcoin reference and call them "Rats". I agree let's run a poll.
fayoling

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:31:04 AM

I'd say get out of Bitcoin reference and call them "Rats". I agree let's run a poll.

Love it,
Ratoshis
Rats

Run a Poll, but I think it is safe to say which will win.

Janezki

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 08:39:10 AM

Ratoshi is actually quite good when you think about it for a sec.

I have also a confession to make - this has been bothering me for a while now...
Little over two weeks ago I sold 500 BC and bought some +1100 Cinni with it.
There - I said it. That was a silly thing to do, but fortunately Cinni started to rise and I sold them all between 32-34k and bought back +1700BC.
I got lucky, but I promise I won't do that again.  Smiley

BCLambovXNggZSCruBycAApon17qTkcr9F
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:10:41 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 09:25:51 AM by valarmg

So, is this 10e-8 blackcoins? I like Ratoshis as well.

For bitcoin, bits is 10e-6, or microbitcoins. That will be their main unit going forward for buying small things, so that it costs several thousand bits to buy something, not 0.004 or whatever. It also means that people buying small amounts of bitcoin are buying thousands of bits and not thinking that it's too expensive because they don't want to buy a fraction of something.

If blackcoin began to be successful, we could copy that and have microblackcoins as blacks. Blacks is much cooler term than bits for everyday currency usage.
TheBlackDogeOfWallStreet

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:23:30 AM

So, is this 10e-8 blackcoins? I like Ratoshis as well.

For bitcoin, bits is 10e-6, or microbitcoins. That will be their main unit going forward for buying small things, so that it costs several thousand bits to buy something, not 0.004 or whatever. It also means that people buying small amounts of bitcoin are buying thousands of bits and not thinking that it's too expensive because they don't want to buy a fraction of something.

If blackcoin began to be successful, we could copy that and have microblackcoins as blacks. Blacks is much cooler term than bits as for everyday currency usage.

+1 for mBC or microBlack!

coinism

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:25:53 AM

Love it,
Ratoshis
Rats

Ratoshi sounds ok.
there has been some discussion about naming satoshis as 'bits'. i would like to enter my suggestion 'Blackbits' into the pool.
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:42:21 AM

I think its a bit cliquey and more alienating to potentially new users. But by all means discuss the idea.
I'm quite sure that once people learn what a satoshi is they are't interested in a different label for it they are interested in whether the number is going up or down.

That's my 10 cents, but its a relatively positive bit of banter.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mousetu

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:48:52 AM

Love it,
Ratoshis
Rats

Ratoshi sounds ok.
there has been some discussion about naming satoshis as 'bits'. i would like to enter my suggestion 'Blackbits' into the pool.

On March when Blackcoin is still new, some people suggested Kuroshi as kuro is black in japanese. I forgot who said it. I just leave it here, perhaps it could be another alternative  Cheesy
fayoling

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:26:01 AM

Blackcoin Lottery Twitter Bot
@blklottery

How it works.
Simply tweet any of the following commands to @blklottery

(new) deposit address
balance
new ticket
jackpot
next jackpot
withdraw (all* | amount) [Blackcoin Address]
help

[] required parameter, () optional parameter, * default

SNIP

cosmiclottery.com

We just added a new feature. You can now tip/send people Lottery tickets.
@blklottery @joerogan ticket

I think this is a great new way to get people involved in Blackcoin. Instead of sending 20 BC, you can buy a lottery ticket for 1 BC that can lead to them winning 1,000's.

valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:30:54 AM

Ratoshi sounds ok.

There's no talk of renaming satoshis as bits. There's talk of calling microbitcoins (or 100 satoshi) bits and using that as the default unit of measurement for bitcoin.
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:03:44 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 11:14:54 AM by maarx

Today, at 5:00 PM EST - or - in around 10 hours from now, the BlackCoinPool v2.0 will be life.

The back- and frontend have been completely written from scratch and it is NOT a custom implementation of NOMP.

I'm excited.

www.blackcoinpool.com ..

.. 10 hours

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:08:52 AM

Today, at 5:00 PM - or - in around 10 hours from now, the BlackCoinPool v2.0 will be life.

The back- and frontend have been completely written from scratch and it is NOT a custom implementation of NOMP.

I'm excited.

www.blackcoinpool.com ..

.. 10 hours
Need to fire up my rig  Wink

What doe people think of these?
http://www.gawminers.com/the-fury-1-mh-s-asic-scrypt-miner-week-two/#yoReviews

Im considering ordering a few, or spending a bit more and getting their 5.2mh one???

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Blackall

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

Today, at 5:00 PM - or - in around 10 hours from now, the BlackCoinPool v2.0 will be life.

I'm excited.

www.blackcoinpool.com ..

.. 10 hours
This is great Smiley We might be back to +10GH/s within a week.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:36:28 AM

He isnt selling off BC and he is here for the longterm.
Personally I invest mine and help in other coins , but I am not leaving BC.
Dont understand you guys sometimes.

prove it...

anw at the moment it is probably true as he already dumped all
maarx

Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:38:37 AM

@ Ziploc and others, this is what I found:

Quote from: Wizfarm@Reddit
Hello everyone is Wiz here to address concerns. I decided to help the cinni community when I saw rat4 had helped them with their wallet issue. The cinni community was also in trouble and had not secured their irc and had no cm. I told soepkip from the beginning that my intentions were to take irc channel for cinni and to help them putt together their team and step out. It took longer than I had expected to find a cm and I had to step forward at bat as a cm. They were in disarray and today they have a community manager and they are on their way. With these actions I hope I planted a seed of friendship and care from BC to Cinni. Nobody knows if we might need help at some point from another community, so we should think and embrace the idea of a bigger family than just bc. YES! our main goal is to give the biggest value possible to our beloved bc but we can do that without taking down another currency flavor or community. Digital currency should be promoted as a whole and if we see anyone in need we should lend a hand. By doing so it creates a bridge between communities and promotes the use of our currencies as a whole rather than fiat. I would rather see deogecoin, cinni and other communities think of us as friends rather than enemies or just shady competitors. Because of these issues, I've made it clear to cinni cm that I will no longer be helping out in cinni and will be fully concentrated on BC projects. We have a very special BackCast cooked for u guys so don't miss it.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/251fzg/blackcast_2_your_host_wizfarm_with_soepkip_maarx/chf2zux

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Ziploc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:41:47 AM

why using ''toshi''..?

both sound funny...blacktoshi is kind a weird..

and Ratoshi.....sounds low, bad and dishonnest..

agree to use rat....but not with oshi...

anw this is pointless before BC reach 1st place......
don't try to distract people

I would go with BlackBits
Ziploc

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:43:31 AM

Ratoshi is actually quite good when you think about it for a sec.

I have also a confession to make - this has been bothering me for a while now...
Little over two weeks ago I sold 500 BC and bought some +1100 Cinni with it.
There - I said it. That was a silly thing to do, but fortunately Cinni started to rise and I sold them all between 32-34k and bought back +1700BC.
I got lucky, but I promise I won't do that again.  Smiley

nothing wrong with that unless you're part of so called OFFICIAL FOUNDATION, ok he is not now....lol
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:44:32 AM

why using ''toshi''..?

both sound funny...blacktoshi is kind a weird..

and Ratoshi.....sounds low, bad and dishonnest..

agree to use rat....but not with oshi...

anw this is pointless before BC reach 1st place......
don't try to distract people

Rat4 might sound cool on a forum board .. etc
ratoshi might sound cool on a forum , in a game

But in real life , I doubt people will not laugh and the name and walk away
-  A cola
- That would be 20 rats

Common

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: