June 17, 2024, 04:22:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mistersushi

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:13:06 PM

Here is a snippet of the code in question from lines 39 and 40 of LibertyCoin's main.h:

static const int64_t MAX_MONEY = 2000000000 * COIN;
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 1 * CENT; // 1% per year

and the definition of the constant COIN from line 38 of util.h:

static const int64_t COIN = 100000000;

HERE is a snippet from lines 38 and 39 of BlackCoin's main.h:
static const int64_t COIN_YEAR_REWARD = 1 * CENT; // 1% per year

and the definition of the constant COIN from line 38 of util.h:

static const int64_t COIN = 100000000;

If this makes one coin a scam, then they are both scams.  Methinks the people ringing the alarm on this aren't honest and/or don't understand how the code works.

virtualfaqs

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:15:48 PM

Regarding the Libertycoin statement:
https://libertycoin.co/official-statement-regarding-the-iconic-expert/
"Basically, he said he was leaving Blackcoin and launching his own coin, but never returned the money."
He posted on the BLK forum with a refund schedule and dates and appears to be willing to work with the BLK community.

"We have confirmed so far that he uses other ‘proxy’ accounts, like Barabbas, to post in Bitcointalk and Twitter."
How was this confirmed? Can you post proof. Thanks.

While I'm at it, why is this altcoin 1% APY after 8 hour coin age? Where were the reasons behind this?

I can shed some light on this (just from watching this thread when it was all going down)

According to what was posted here:
IconicAmateur had an administrator check the ip addresses that IconicExpert and Barabbas used to log in, and they were exactly the same. (I think from IRC)

He alluded that he found 2 other alias accounts that had that same ip address, but I never saw them posted here.

IconicAmateur can probably explain better.

I read what was posted here too. But that's not proof. I want at least a picture of IRC admin saying that. That's why I'm surprised that would be in the XLB statement without actually linking to the evidence since that's a pretty big allegation.

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:20:52 PM

You want to know how I knew the dev was scamming us? Because on Liberty Day XLB was taking off and then all of a sudden 500k+ coins came out of nowhere to fill orders. Who in their right mind would dump 500k+ coins when they know the price is just starting to go up? Whales do not dump for peanuts, so who could it be? You know who? The dev! Why? Because he had to get out quick before we all caught on to the scam. He did not have enough time to let XLB "mature" because eventually someone would have found out about line 39.

Point out to me on the MintPal timeline where there is 500K+ XLB dump since your announcement to when your IRC conversation was posted here.

Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:22:40 PM

Bruce is NOT from BC and if you do not know who Bruce is you should not be in crypto. Everyone was so quick to throw me to the wolves when I tried to warn you the Dev was scamming us, but instead you called me a Nigerian scammer. I lost BTC along with all my friends but I was called a liar and a thief. The hateful posts and attacks, posting pics of my family, and not once did anyone think maybe I was telling the truth. I must be the worst con on this planet since I lost money like everyone else. What would I gain by pumping a coin to 13,000 sat and  then dump when I felt the coin was worth so much more?

You want to know how I knew the dev was scamming us? Because on Liberty Day XLB was taking off and then all of a sudden 500k+ coins came out of nowhere to fill orders. Who in their right mind would dump 500k+ coins when they know the price is just starting to go up? Whales do not dump for peanuts, so who could it be? You know who? The dev! Why? Because he had to get out quick before we all caught on to the scam. He did not have enough time to let XLB "mature" because eventually someone would have found out about line 39.

I tried to PM the dev last night to resolve this issue for the investors. I hoped maybe we would fix this mess somehow. I started doubting myself and thinking maybe I was wrong and it was someone else who f..ked us all. You can look at my Tweets to verify I had a Tweet exchange with the dev. I am still waiting for the dev to respond to my private PM.

I know I will never get an apology from you people and that is fine. But in the future before you start posting a person information online, at least make sure he/she is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt because things like the following will happen:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You received this e-mail message through your website:

Fname: IconicExpertGetCancer
Lname: Getcancer
Email: getcancer@getcancer.com
Comments: Fuck you, you goddamn scammer.
Wait untill I hurt your family, I'll slowly kill your daughter and after that I'll rape your wife while you can watch.
Submit: Send

IP: 217.123.237.130
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/35.0.1916.114 Safari/537.36
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow!! You never stop making a fool out of your self! Amazing stuff xD

Change...is in the air.
You know why
TenaciousC

Activity: 608

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

ok, let's stop this once and for all, I'll make you all a deal:

Let's stop hiding behind fake avatars and nicknames, let's meet! I got nothing to hide, and not the fearing nature... let's meet and talk about it, let's sort this thing out.
Carlos, where and when, Amateur, if not same person, same question, I'll try to change my planning to meet you guys, I could use some fun Smiley
mistress

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:25:30 PM

Iconic, make your coin and let us know
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:26:08 PM

Point out to me on the MintPal timeline where there is 500K+ XLB dump since your announcement to when your IRC conversation was posted here.

It wasn't just Mintpal..it was all 3 exchanges. Go look for yourself. I am done trying to "prove". We all got scammed and even now people do not want to believe it WE WERE SCAMMED
abcdefg1234

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:26:28 PM

I know I will never get an apology from you people and that is fine. But in the future before you start posting a person information online, at least make sure he/she is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt because things like the following will happen:

Wait untill I hurt your family, I'll slowly kill your daughter and after that I'll rape your wife while you can watch.

Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/35.0.1916.114 Safari/537.36

Come to papa little dutchie.

IP    :   217.123.237.130        Neighborhood
Host    :   d97bed82.cm-3-4d.dynamic.ziggo.nl    OK
Country    :   Netherlands  
TenaciousC

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:26:39 PM

message from another libertycoin believer who noticed their was something wrong and who's comments were deleted:

I was deeply upset by the picture EmilioMann posted last night, it was totally out of order.  If it wasn't for me getting it removed, it would probably have escalated even further.  I did you a favour by getting it removed, and you do yourself no favours by repeatedly linking it.  I was surprised other people did not ask you to remove it and that other posters actually defended you posting it.

Please stop associating my userid with IE, you have your facts wrong.  I am 48, white, living in London.  If you want to track me down, you are welcome.

Check my IP if you want.  

I know that I will never convince you I am not, so it's useless trying any more.

I was present in the IRC when it all occurred, saw the dump and got out quick.  If I hadn't been in IRC I would have lost a lot of money.  I watched the IRC for a further 10 hours.

The conversation in IRC between IE and Templar77 from when IE joined to when IE left has been linked elsewhere.

What is not widely known is that after IE left, the whole conversation went downhill very quickly with lots of messages in the vein of "For the Lulz" and the suggestion that Libertycoin should be integrated into BF4!.  It was when that all started that I got out.  Not because IE or others dumped or whatever, but because I then realised that Libertycoin was being run by people whose real objectives did not seem to be very honourable at all and were being surrounded by idiots.  Afer IE left the channel, there was an influx of new users and it went further downhill from there.

Polzki initially wanted to work with IE - it is all there, embedded in the IRC conversation.

After IE left the channel, Polzki was then desperate to work with Templar77 and to outsource the anonymity aspect to Chinese programmers.  This is not a racist statement, it is the facts.  Pozki specifically said he can throw a lot of money at this using his connections in China and the Far East.

I will leave people to judge for themslves the importance and future impact of this move.

I fully supported Libertycoin as can be seen from my previous posts before this debacle.  I offered bounties for language translations for the website.  I created an XLS spreadsheet copy/paste with notes to be sent out to the people offering translations.  This was done in my own time, neither the devs nor IE had anything to do with it.  Brammien and myself were trying to co-ordinate this so that when Liberty Day came along the devs would have at least a working prototype of website translations in different languages from which they could implement it further.  

I proof-read the Liberty Day announcement, one of the countdown sites and the main libertycoin.co website itself and sent corrections or ammendments to IE as I wanted the website to be up to scratch.  FYI, IE never responded.  I offered another marketting suggestion to IE - again, he never responded.  I do not know if brammien is IE, but at least brammien responded to my PM's and we tried to do *something* at least to help Libertycoin and push it forward.  Very few people in this community did anything practical to help move Libertycoin forward.

I followed the trail back to BC and I - along with many people here - had warning flags about IE and was watching things closely.  At this point, I thought the trouble may lie solely with IE and that I had to be careful.

I had my XLB on 3 exchanges, ready for any mishap to occur, just in case.  Even after trading for only 3 weeks I was sensible enough not to blindly believe the hype, protect my investment, and not follow a dancing shepherd over a cliff to the waiting rocks below.  I lost a little bit on Sync, recovered my mining costs from CTZ, got wallet-locked on RTC (thankfully I only had 1,668 RTC).

The real issue, however, is not just about IE - the last couple of days have exposed a large proportion of people here as a community of hate, despicable and poisonous posting, threats of violence and retribution, threats of gun use and murder, use of innapropraite imagery, falsehood and badly researched assumptions linking users who have valid opinions about the state of Libertycoin as fake Id's of IE.

I do know there have also been some sensible posters in this thread and I have identified those people and will follow their posts in future.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:27:35 PM

Wow!! You never stop making a fool out of your self! Amazing stuff xD

No the only fool here is you. I bet you still think XLB is going to the moon and on June 1st anon is coming.
TenaciousC

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:28:05 PM

Come to papa little dutchie.

IP    :   217.123.237.130        Neighborhood
Host    :   d97bed82.cm-3-4d.dynamic.ziggo.nl    OK
Country    :   Netherlands  

Nice, deff within my personal reach, guess this is IconicAmateur, getting closer..3. fucking brilliant, this is gonna be fuuuuuuuuuuun!
Boomslang

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:28:47 PM

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is fucked up.

My heart goes out to you IE, no-one deserves that treatment.  No-one.

I stuck up for your family - not you directly - and had the picture removed.

It is becoming more apparent that there are some seriously sick people involved with Libertycoin.

virtualfaqs

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:30:50 PM

It wasn't just Mintpal..it was all 3 exchanges. Go look for yourself. I am done trying to "prove". We all got scammed and even now people do not want to believe it WE WERE SCAMMED

You mean the devs dumped on 2 other exchanges where there's hardly any volume and massive slippage?  Huh

jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:32:09 PM

Line 39

https://github.com/liberty-project/LibertyCoin/blob/master/src/main.h
mistersushi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:32:36 PM

Bruce is NOT from BC and if you do not know who Bruce is you should not be in crypto. Everyone was so quick to throw me to the wolves when I tried to warn you the Dev was scamming us, but instead you called me a Nigerian scammer. I lost BTC along with all my friends but I was called a liar and a thief. The hateful posts and attacks, posting pics of my family, and not once did anyone think maybe I was telling the truth. I must be the worst con on this planet since I lost money like everyone else. What would I gain by pumping a coin to 13,000 sat and  then dump when I felt the coin was worth so much more?

Wait, if you don't know Bruce or Bryce?

Line 39?? 'splain some code to us, please.
jaayruu

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:34:06 PM

Bruce is NOT from BC and if you do not know who Bruce is you should not be in crypto. Everyone was so quick to throw me to the wolves when I tried to warn you the Dev was scamming us, but instead you called me a Nigerian scammer. I lost BTC along with all my friends but I was called a liar and a thief. The hateful posts and attacks, posting pics of my family, and not once did anyone think maybe I was telling the truth. I must be the worst con on this planet since I lost money like everyone else. What would I gain by pumping a coin to 13,000 sat and  then dump when I felt the coin was worth so much more?

Total coins: 16,500,000

2 billion? amirite?
mistersushi

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:35:55 PM

Total coins: 16,500,000

2 billion? amirite?

Read above.  This has already been addressed.
Stenull

Activity: 585

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:39:42 PM

Sorry I meant Bryce. I was typing fast and put the u instead of the y. I corrected it in my original post.
And you still don't know what a PoS coin is??

Change...is in the air.
You know why
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 08:55:53 PM

WOW the "dev" is deleting my posts.

And why do you think that is happening? Roll Eyes
tommyj1

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 08:59:48 PM

and deleted again!!!

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 [300] 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: