June 26, 2024, 05:03:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine |  (Read 359767 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:40:49 AM

Well if he is he is WAY more active on sync than his other coins.  Roll Eyes  I don't think they are the same.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Libertycoin (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 09:03:31 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 09:24:31 AM by Libertycoin

Announcement:

As some of you know I have been on vacations for a few days, and I have some anns now:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed and noone could deliver the complete system working. If any anonymity system ever gets implemented it will be without any notification. From now the official version is that we are NOT working on it. This decision was taken 1) because bitsa and others failed to deliver 2) Anon will not be good for mainstream adoption 3) There are not real anon  systems  (decentralized, trustless)that could be implemented by developers without high knowledge of cryptography; all current systems such as Darksend or the mixer used by Fedoracoin are centralized and require a certain amount of trust. Ring signatures cannot be implemented on Bitcoin clones. 4) Anon has been used to spread fud since the begining so it comes to an end now.

2) I am going to send back the donations for anonymity to the addresses they were sent from.

3) Libertycoin is an open source protocol, but has a core development group (like bitcoin), so we are the ones who take care of updating the Libertycoin protocol, and we mantain communitcation with Exchanges and other services. If someone attemps to 'sell' you a Libertycoin fork, is like someone trying to sell you a bitcoin forked blockchain. We are not preparing any hard fork. If you move your coins to a forked blockchain, you could lose all your coins and we do not take any responsability for it. Exchanges will continue on our Blockchain.

4) Let me repeat it one more time, because some people seem to be new to cryptocurrencies: It's not our job to care about the price, and we are not your financial advisors. If you don't like the way things are done here, last time I checked there were almost 300 altcoins, so I kindly recommend you to move to others altcoins.

5) I don't give a sh!t about all the FUD you are spreading about me and I am not going to aswerer to it for I  don't even read it. I publicly gave my name, because I have nothing to hide, but some people seem to appreciate shady accounts over a guy who openly disclosed his name. I have been in crypto for more than a year and a half and I created my Bitcointalk account on September last year, so I just laugh when I see newbie accounts that were created less than 3 months ago spreding fud about me.

I'll have more announcements in a few hours.

Best regards.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
smart-ticket protocol for events | live product with market traction!
BTC ANN | WEBSITE | BLOG | SANDBOX | WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY
mo
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 09:58:15 AM

Announcement:

As some of you know I have been on vacations for a few days, and I have some anns now:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed and noone could deliver the complete system working. If any anonymity system ever gets implemented it will be without any notification. From now the official version is that we are NOT working on it. This decision was taken 1) because bitsa and others failed to deliver 2) Anon will not be good for mainstream adoption 3) There are not real anon  systems  (decentralized, trustless)that could be implemented by developers without high knowledge of cryptography; all current systems such as Darksend or the mixer used by Fedoracoin are centralized and require a certain amount of trust. Ring signatures cannot be implemented on Bitcoin clones. 4) Anon has been used to spread fud since the begining so it comes to an end now.

2) I am going to send back the donations for anonymity to the addresses they were sent from.

3) Libertycoin is an open source protocol, but has a core development group (like bitcoin), so we are the ones who take care of updating the Libertycoin protocol, and we mantain communitcation with Exchanges and other services. If someone attemps to 'sell' you a Libertycoin fork, is like someone trying to sell you a bitcoin forked blockchain. We are not preparing any hard fork. If you move your coins to a forked blockchain, you could lose all your coins and we do not take any responsability for it. Exchanges will continue on our Blockchain.

4) Let me repeat it one more time, because some people seem to be new to cryptocurrencies: It's not our job to care about the price, and we are not your financial advisors. If you don't like the way things are done here, last time I checked there were almost 300 altcoins, so I kindly recommend you to move to others altcoins.

5) I don't give a sh!t about all the FUD you are spreading about me and I am not going to aswerer to it for I  don't even read it. I publicly gave my name, because I have nothing to hide, but some people seem to appreciate shady accounts over a guy who openly disclosed his name. I have been in crypto for more than a year and a half and I created my Bitcointalk account on September last year, so I just laugh when I see newbie accounts that were created less than 3 months ago spreding fud about me.

Best regards.
The courage to face the reality of dev,honest man
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:02:13 AM

Announcement:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed and noone could deliver the complete system working. If any anonymity system ever gets implemented it will be without any notification. From now the official version is that we are NOT working on it. This decision was taken 1) because bitsa and others failed to deliver 2) Anon will not be good for mainstream adoption 3) There are not real anon  systems  (decentralized, trustless)that could be implemented by developers without high knowledge of cryptography; all current systems such as Darksend or the mixer used by Fedoracoin are centralized and require a certain amount of trust. Ring signatures cannot be implemented on Bitcoin clones. 4) Anon has been used to spread fud since the begining so it comes to an end now.

5) I don't give a sh!t about all the FUD you are spreading about me and I am not going to aswerer to it for I  don't even read it. I publicly gave my name, because I have nothing to hide, but some people seem to appreciate shady accounts over a guy who openly disclosed his name. I have been in crypto for more than a year and a half and I created my Bitcointalk account on September last year, so I just laugh when I see newbie accounts that were created less than 3 months ago spreding fud about me.

Best regards.

IMO: Very poorly worded - it it quite obvious that you do not care about this coin or its community..

Also - no annon = this coin will sink lower than it already has.. Annon MUST be implemented for this coin to survive.

Time for you to step aside & let a DEVELOPER take over this coin...
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:27:27 AM

Announcement:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed because ... hm because of you

2) I am going to send back the donations for anonymity to the addresses they were sent from ... we'll wait and see

3) Libertycoin is an open source protocol, but has a core development group ... knows sh!t

4) Let me repeat it one more time

5) I don't give a sh!t about all

I'll have more announcements in a few hours. ... who cares any more

Best regards.

MHO about your post.
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:37:05 AM

Announcement:

Best regards.

You are full of shit, you obviously read all posts meticulously because you delete every single post that says anything negative. You brush it all under the carpet by calling it "FUD", but at the end of the day people are going to complain and be pissed off at your excuses, your lack of commitment and your flat out arrogance!
You say it's not your job to care about the price - What exactly DO you care about Templar?? It seems like you don't give a shit about anything or you are just lazy and/or stupid. Do you know how unprofessional you appear? Your response to the community after days of being nowhere to be seen is just "if you don't like it go away". Lol it's terrible....

I only take in consideration posts from accounts registered more than 6 months ago, but thanks for your opinion.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:41:06 AM

Announcement:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed because ... hm because of you

2) I am going to send back the donations for anonymity to the addresses they were sent from ... we'll wait and see

3) Libertycoin is an open source protocol, but has a core development group ... knows sh!t

Best regards.

MHO about your post.

-Says the guy with the newbie account-

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
CoinsDude

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:46:25 AM

@Libertycoin Probably not a wise move insulting everyone - especially as people are planning to take over/fork this coin Wink
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:51:56 AM

@Libertycoin Probably not a wise move insulting everyone - especially as people are planning to take over/fork this coin Wink

Libertycoin is an open source project; you're welcome to use Libertycoin for whatever you want  Smiley, but then again, Exchanges will continue on our fork so we won't take any responsability for any losses on other forks.

I have not insulted anyone though. I was just making clear some facts.

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
CoinsDude

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:55:56 AM

Libertycoin is an open source project; you're welcome to use Libertycoin for whatever you want  Smiley, but then again, Exchanges will continue on our fork so we won't take any responsability for any losses on other forks.

The exchanges will follow the community as the more people that buy/sell on their exchange = more money for them.. if the community forks, the exchanges will follow..
Libertycoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 10:56:53 AM

The exchanges will follow the community as the more people that buy/sell on their exchange = more money for them.. if the community forks, the exchanges will follow..

Sorry, that's not the way it works, but thanks for your opinion anyway Smiley

GUTS | GET-Protocol ICO
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:05:16 AM

Announcement:

Best regards.

MHO about your post.

Says a coin dev wannabe with even newer account
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:26:14 AM

If you Templar77 thinks you can pull this coin you are in state of deep delusion. If community is against you, investors are against you or they are allready left and you are only making announcements where last one is about ending development of coin feature which was announced from the start then do yourself and whole community a favor and step aside cause you showed that you are not able to lead. No one can be shure that your resignation will make instant help but that will be a new start without you as a burden.
chengze

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:46:37 AM

Announcement:

Best regards.

MHO about your post.

do you  have some plan ?

what happened to the dev?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QcDcSuDvnitLZisM83VYzy1JZnLFHwLPMb
Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T9uF2XG3ZAkwtA5fAUF53ymHxYXfFL4VEy
maycons

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:22:51 PM

WTF noooooooooo, go ahead, templar is no good to XLB, bitsta is working to implementation, leave and make happy community.

templar is a cancer to libertycoin!
YAdaminer

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:33:20 PM

Announcement:

Best regards.

MHO about your post.

do you  have some plan ?

what happened to the dev?

gatti and shogun47 came with community takover plan and it seems Templar77 is against it while he was one of the reasons for all troubles. After more than a week he wasnt here he came and announced new announcement for which looking into his past anns I can tell it will be new ann of something or it will be him complaining about how everyone are aginst him and he is insulted, hurt, ... and all he can say he was on vacation and he is not responsible about price while all mistakes in project management was his mistakes.
EmilioMann
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028

#mitandopelomundo

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:56:24 PM

WANTED
"Templar77" aka Carlos Roberto Torres Ferguson from FUNDACIÓN BITCOIN MEXICO
7BTC and 30000XLB REWARD
CoinsDude

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:26:57 PM

@EmilioMann - no need for that..
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:37:24 PM

Announcement:

1) Anonymity will no longer be implemented since all the attempts failed and noone could deliver the complete system working. If any anonymity system ever gets implemented it will be without any notification. From now the official version is that we are NOT working on it. This decision was taken 1) because bitsa and others failed to deliver 2) Anon will not be good for mainstream adoption 3) There are not real anon  systems  (decentralized, trustless)that could be implemented by developers without high knowledge of cryptography; all current systems such as Darksend or the mixer used by Fedoracoin are centralized and require a certain amount of trust. Ring signatures cannot be implemented on Bitcoin clones. 4) Anon has been used to spread fud since the begining so it comes to an end now.

5) I don't give a sh!t about all the FUD you are spreading about me and I am not going to aswerer to it for I  don't even read it. I publicly gave my name, because I have nothing to hide, but some people seem to appreciate shady accounts over a guy who openly disclosed his name. I have been in crypto for more than a year and a half and I created my Bitcointalk account on September last year, so I just laugh when I see newbie accounts that were created less than 3 months ago spreding fud about me.

Best regards.

IMO: Very poorly worded - it it quite obvious that you do not care about this coin or its community..

Also - no annon = this coin will sink lower than it already has.. Annon MUST be implemented for this coin to survive.

Time for you to step aside & let a DEVELOPER take over this coin...

I totally agree.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 03:14:00 PM

Hey Templar77 how's grumpycoin? universitycoin, dreamcoin, and your othercoins doing? Any community take overs in those coins? notice a trend?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 [342] 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 »
  Print  

Jump to: