Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:20:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you like the new Uro logo?
Yes - 69 (54.3%)
No - 33 (26%)
I like the new and old ones equally - 8 (6.3%)
Undecided - 17 (13.4%)
Total Voters: 127

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][URO] A Real Long Term Currency: 1 Uro = 1 Metric Tonne Urea Fertilizer  (Read 247320 times)
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:27:58 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 07:39:56 PM by scambust

From Uro Foundation site:

Current Board

Global NIER: Green Earth Systems [Uro Protocol Ratification] insolvent
    India NIER: Urea Trading India [Uro Protocol Ratification] Website http://ureatradingindia.in/ looks like it was built within 2 - 3 days
    China NIER: Crown Team Corp. [Uro Protocol Ratification] Stephen Lo, associated with money launderers
    South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group [Uro Protocol Ratification] Cosmetic Surgeon

How many red flags you need? Go listen to Twitter pumpers so they can dump on you!

Summary of red flags:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7691359#msg7691359

wasobot

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:32:13 PM

From Uro Foundation site:

Current Board

Global NIER: Green Earth Systems [Uro Protocol Ratification] insolvent
    India NIER: Urea Trading India [Uro Protocol Ratification] Website http://ureatradingindia.in/ looks like it was built within 2 - 3 days
    China NIER: Crown Team Corp. [Uro Protocol Ratification] Stephen Lo, associated with money launderers
    South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group [Uro Protocol Ratification] Cosmetic Surgeon

How many red flags you need?

Global NIER: Green Earth Systems [Uro Protocol Ratification] http://www.abn.business.gov.au/SearchByAbnHistory.aspx?SearchText=132+561+132 Active, plus australia not HK
    India NIER: Urea Trading India [Uro Protocol Ratification] Website http://ureatradingindia.in/ looks like it was built within 2 - 3 days, i know plenty of big companies with webpages like this, specially the kind that dont need web presence
    China NIER: Crown Team Corp. [Uro Protocol Ratification] Stephen Lo, associated with money launderers / Thats the LAWYER who registered the company, of course he is connected to some criminals or whatever, its their job
    South Africa NIER: CCL Pillay Group [Uro Protocol Ratification] Cosmetic Surgeon / Im an IT guy, plus importer/Exporter, nothing wrong with that
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:54:09 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 08:07:11 PM by Coolstoryteller

I thought it was funny when I first saw this coin a while back because I'm heavily invested into large scale Urea distribution. I haven't heard anything in the industry about this coin though.

Urea orders are usually 50k-100k minimum for a price break. So I could see the concept being used because of the large money transfers; However, I'm not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish with this coin though. Alot of the buyers/sellers of Urea don't have computers let alone smart phones to make proper use of this coin. You're dealing with rural farmers, trucking companies etc.

Urea is not just a fertilizer its used for diesel emissions reduction through diesel particulate filters or DPFs for short. The Urea is sprayed into the active and hybrid DPF systems to burn off the excess particulate matter.

The real money is in the trucking industry because of the emissions regulations spreading across the country. But like I said most of these people don't trust electronic money transfers or even have computers let alone smart phones. I just don't see it taking off because of the customer base. Something like this would probably be more effective in like 5-8 years once bitcoin has gone completely mainstream and the concept has been introduced to them.

Just my 2 cents from someone in the industry. Good luck with everything.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:03:07 PM

I thought it was funny when I first saw this coin a while back because I'm heavily invested into large scale Urea distribution. I haven't heard anything in the industry about this coin though.

Urea orders are usually 50k-100k minimum for a price break. So I could see the concept being used because of the large money transfers; However, I'm not sure what the OP is trying to accomplish with this coin though. Alot of the buyers/sellers of Urea don't have computers let alone smart phones to make proper use of this coin. You're dealing with rural farmers, trucking companies etc.

Urea is not just a fertilizer its used for diesel emissions reduction though diesel particulate filters or DPFs for short. The Urea is sprayed into the active and hybrid DPF systems to burn off the excess particulate matter.

The real money is in the trucking industry because of the emissions regulations spreading across the country. But like I said most of these people don't trust electronic money transfers or even have computers let alone smart phones. I just don't see it taking off because of the customer base. Something like this would probably be more effective in like 5-8 years once bitcoin has gone completely mainstream and the concept has been introduced to them.

That is interesting thanks. They have talked of paper certificates and the like before being used for the farmers:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600639.msg7245003#msg7245003
FoeRest

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:07:55 PM

thanks, I will be able to fertilize my farms for a long time now  Grin
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:08:59 PM

Urea is not just a fertilizer its used for diesel emissions reduction though diesel particulate filters or DPFs for short. The Urea is sprayed into the active and hybrid DPF systems to burn off the excess particulate matter.

That is interesting thanks. They have talked of paper certificates and the like before being used for the farmers:

Hey no problem, anytime. In my experience though the only paper certificates they'll want to see is US dollars xD

davisgreen

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

Well there was no premine..no ipo..no instamine for this coin..so how does the dev or any of the nier s makinggmoney off u..I mined it almost from the begining n bought plenty when price was still @0.0005
If u missed the train - just dont bother.
Some1 on twitter has already pooled in 12500 uro to place an order for 1 full shipload of 12500 mt of urea from them.
On 9th we will know if its the real deal.

So fudders please go spamm other coins.

Thanks for ur understanding. Smiley

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
▄█▀▀▄▄       █     █       ▄▄▀▀█▄
█     ▀▄▄    █     █    ▄▄▀     █
 █▄      ▀▄▄ █     █ ▄▄▀      ▄█
   ▀▄       ▀█▄   ▄█▀       ▄▀
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
   ▄▀       ▄█▀   ▀█▄       ▀▄
 █▀      ▄▀▀ █     █ ▀▀▄      ▀█
█     ▄▀▀    █     █    ▀▀▄     █
▀█▄▄▀▀       █     █       ▀▀▄▄█▀
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

▄████████████▄▄████████████████████▄██▄███████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████▄██████████████████▀████▄████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀████▄████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▀███████████████
▀████████████▀▀███▀███████████████████████████▀█████████████
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:22:28 PM

Also, I didn't mean to classify farmers/ranchers/truckers as techno-illiterates because there are a few exceptions to any job stereotype. I have one friend that's a farmer that owns a 5k gaming rig. When I tried to explain him about Bitcoin it literally took about a week or two of conversations and he still doesn't fully comprehend it. But he owns 1 bitcoin now Smiley So it technically is possible just takes some hurdles to jump through.

tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:22:51 PM

Coins Source is throwing a Yellow flag on Uro until more transparency is known.

Our review of Uro: http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/uro/

Notify us if there is anything that we've may have overlooked.
davisgreen

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:23:01 PM
Last edit: July 05, 2014, 08:48:31 PM by davisgreen

Hey no problem, anytime. In my experience though the only paper certificates they'll want to see is US dollars xD

Well if u go to India u will see that even rickshaw pullers have smart phones..what r u talking about!

And just for a read..see this http://usf.vc/updates/india-meteoric-rise-smartphones/

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

1 1 0 0 1 1 1 0 0 0 1

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:27:00 PM

Thanks for the cool-story.  When you're not a cheerleader for cloakcoin is this what you do? 
reader31

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:29:52 PM

Well if u go to India u will see that even rickshaw pullers have smart phones..what r u talking about!

As a matter of fact my family happens to own a farm in india and smartphone are fast penetrating in the rural areas...infact a bunch of my friends from the rural area just joined facebook last month! Smiley

Also didnt the dev mention that the target customers at the beginning stage are urea wholesellers? Direct selling of urea to the farmers is still a bitways away I think...

FoeRest

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

Well there was no premine..no ipo..no instamine for this coin..so how does the dev or any of the nier s makinggmoney off u..I mined it almost from the begining n bought plenty when price was still @0.0005
If u missed the train - just dont bother.
Some1 on twitter has already pooled in 12500 uro to place an order for 1 full shipload of 12500 mt of urea from them.
On 9th we will know if its the real deal.

So fudders please go spamm other coins.

Thanks for ur understanding. Smiley

I will also be using it for my farm, thanks for the free fertilizer dumpers
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:38:36 PM

As a matter of fact my family happens to own a farm in india and smartphone are fast penetrating in the rural areas...infact a bunch of my friends from the rural area just joined facebook last month! Smiley

Also didnt the dev mention that the target customers at the beginning stage are urea wholesellers? Direct selling of urea to the farmers is still a bitways away I think...

Nice man! Yeah the situation is a bit different in the US concerning the rural areas. (http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/utp_bip.html) was a project that was supposed to increase the access to technology in the rural areas but hasn't really seen large scale penetration.

JonathanHe

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:43:06 PM

im seeing some Woolong style manipulation :DD
Set your buys at 580-600
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:48:14 PM

Thanks for the cool-story.  When you're not a cheerleader for cloakcoin is this what you do? 

No problem. Anytime I can help educate investors about industries they aren't familiar with I'm glad to help.  Cheesy

What's your deal with Cloakcoin? I'm invested in all kinds of coins.. the reason why I am more active in the Cloakcoin thread is because it's the most promising crypto ecosystem atm. Anonymous (non-coinjoin) decentralized transactions + decentralized in-wallet exchange trading + decentralized marketplace = Holygrail/Holy Trinity of Crypto. Why wouldn't I be cheerleading a project like that on? Something like that if successful will be worth more than Bitcoin.

Anyways though I didn't come here to promote Cloak just wondering why you would bring it up in this thread..

scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:56:22 PM

Yellow flag?!?!?!?!?!?

These indicators show the REDDEST flags ever!

wasobot

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:00:07 PM

Yellow flag?!?!?!?!?!?

what price did you sell your uro ? and at what price do you stop fudding ?
Or how much are they paying you ?

just wondering Cheesy
davisgreen

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:09:01 PM

For those who r new..please read the blog on the website.
All the important posts n questions r answered there.

And the twitter I was talking about to place an order for 1 full ship load. U can check this https://twitter.com/CryptoCourtney/status/483361952744628224

If this order is fulfilled..we will know for real...so fuddsters please refrain until then. Thanks

▄▀▀▀▄
             █     █
     ▀▀▄     █ ▀▄▀ █     ▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄  █▄▀ ▀▄█  ▄▀▀
           ███     ███
        ▄▄▀  █▀▄ ▄▀█  ▀▄▄
     ▄▄▀     █ ▄▀▄ █     ▀▄▄
             █     █
              ▀▄▄▄▀

scambust
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 09:11:14 PM

Yellow flag?!?!?!?!?!?

what price did you sell your uro ? and at what price do you stop fudding ?
Or how much are they paying you ?

just wondering Cheesy

Didn't buy any. I'm building my rep as a scam exposer so that my research won't be a waste. So far, I called Wavecoin.

Because the dev has disappeared, it only makes sense to start a new thread as a community takeover and continually leave messages here with the link to the community takeover thread.

Get the fixed wallet link up in the new OP.
Contact the exchanges, pools, block explorers, calculators and let them know.

Next coins to finally be exposed: Razorcoin and Urocoin...

REGARDING....

For those who r new..please read the blog on the website.
All the important posts n questions r answered there.

And the twitter I was talking about to place an order for 1 full ship load. U can check this https://twitter.com/CryptoCourtney/status/483361952744628224

If this order is fulfilled..we will know for real...so fuddsters please refrain until then. Thanks

I want to be wrong....really

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: