Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 12:26:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133339 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:11:29 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 05:29:28 AM by GREEDYJOHN

This is what happened in the beginning:

ALL SWAPS COMPLETED - SWAP REPORTS OF SWAPS DONE - TILL 09 / 06 / 2014

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k01q6hi39flxylq/All%20Swaps%20Wallet%201.csv

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jlbnwebf2homkcu/All%20Swaps%20Wallet%202.csv

BeeCoinV2 Swap Breakdown

Total BEE2 Mined for Swapping = 26909201049 (twenty-six billion nine hundred nine million two hundred one thousand forty-nine)

http://cryptexplorer.com/block/00000330ceda96e3cfd7f712b4cb6bf96bfc2c3f8e5fb21781b5c6a0bf9f492a

Residing on Address = 3644s9FdFwfSn6vNYzhiWm8KGcVFBr1tHX

Total BEE2 Swapped = 15608278688 (fifteen billion six hundred eight million two hundred seventy-eight thousand six hundred eighty-eight)

Balance = 26909201049 - 15608278688 = 11300922361 (eleven billion three hundred million nine hundred twenty-two thousand three hundred sixty-one)

Total on Both Wallets = 11541658842.08354 Coins (eleven billion five hundred forty-one million six hundred fifty-eight thousand eight hundred forty-two)

Foundation Coins = 240736481.08354 (two hundred forty million seven hundred thirty-six thousand four hundred eighty-one)

Public Address of Balance Coins: http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

PUBLIC WALLET VIDEO

http://youtu.be/mxQPNoqx93c

[/b]
[/size]

DUE TO THE MASSIVE SIZE OF THE MAIN WALLET WHERE FOUNDATION ADDRESS WHICH ALSO WHERE THE BLOCK TAX GOES , IT HAS BEEN AN ENORMOUS AND A TIME CONSUMING PROCESS , THEREFORE I HAVE PLACED A SCRIPT IN PLACE TO SEND COINS FROM THE MAIN WALLET TO THE PUBLIC ADDRESS IN 1 MILLION BATCHES EVERY MINUTE.

SCRIPT IS ACTIVE!

YOU SHOULD SEE THE BALANCE UPDATE AND INCREASE IN MILLIONS EVERY MINUTE!

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SWAPS EXTENDED TILL 7th OF JUNE , 2014 ( 07/06/2014)

THIS WILL BE THE LAST DAY FOR SWAPPING!

PLEASE SWAP ASAP!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:13:46 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 05:30:27 AM by GREEDYJOHN

Coins have started to Move from the Public wallet : 3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

to Special Public Treasury Wallet: 32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

As Per Request of the Community.

This Wallet is controlled by our Beloved Community Manager : Cryptohunter

You can follow here:

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/32BnM4uygGJ3PEMHu1Tv9uyUgTp1VmEoXy

~SoopY~

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:04:00 AM

What we have is:

26,9 billion BEE2 premined for swapping.
15,6 billion BEE2 swapped.

The rest is 11,3 billion BEE2, it is 42% premine. What about doing a free distribution of part of these coins via POF (Proof Of Faucet) to legitimate the idea?

For example, use three phases then:

1) POF
2) POW
3) POS
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:14:00 AM

What we have is:

The rest is 11,3 billion BEE2, it is 42% premine. What about doing a free distribution of part of these coins via POF (Proof Of Faucet) to legitimate the idea?

1) POF
2) POW
3) POS
Crytohunter only has about 8.9bn BEE, because over 2bn has already been spent on the old DEV.

Beecoin block-chain needs to be fixed

anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:24:20 AM

What we have is:

1) POF
2) POW
3) POS
Crytohunter only has about 8.9bn BEE, because over 2bn has already been spent on the old DEV.

Anyway, it is a very big amount.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:28:26 AM

What we have is:

1) POF
2) POW
3) POS

Anyway, it is a very big amount.
That amount can be used to attract REAL TALENT that could make us profitable, instead of allowing this coin to waste.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:49:50 PM

We are trying to get a new DEV over here.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 07:08:19 PM

I have the 8.9 Billion or whatever the exact amount was that soopy sent to the community wallet.

This still a huge % of the minting.

Any dev wanting great rewards for his efforts should see this as actually an amazing opportunity.

Sure they can start any new coin they want... However if they even try and keep 10% for themselves the community and the rest of BTT will be up n arms over it.

Here they will have the blessing of the community to have around 30% (or greater because tons are lost) for their reward for developing this coin.
Of course we will not make the mistake of handing it to them at once. They will receive in over the course of their work.

We do NOT want a dev with fingers in many projects. This dev must be dedicated and hightly skilled.

Beecoin was the fairest POW launch coin I ever mined on from the start and I mined on over 100 POW coins at release.

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 02:29:22 AM

Would only be a matter of listing what it is you want a new dev to do, then bounty it with payments made at halfway point and on completion. Plenty of good devs around. Just needs to have a purpose though. It's just a nothing POS coin presently

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:33:05 AM

Would only be a matter of listing what it is you want a new dev to do, then bounty it with payments made at halfway point and on completion. Plenty of good devs around. Just needs to have a purpose though. It's just a nothing POS coin presently

Things need to be done:

- block-chain needs to be fixed
- we need block-explorer
- coin should be swapped and coinage should be scaled down with ratio of 1:100 or 1:1000
- POW phase should be added, to attract NEW talent. Pow phase could increase swapped coinage by 50% or ....
- swapped coin should have economically beneficial feature.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
March 12, 2016, 03:52:45 AM

Things need to be done:

- block-chain needs to be fixed
- we need block-explorer
- coin should be swapped and coinage should be scaled down with ratio of 1:100 or 1:1000
- POW phase should be added, to attract NEW talent. Pow phase could increase swapped coinage by 50% or ....
- swapped coin should have economically beneficial feature.

Hmmm I wonder if chrysophylax would do something with it, seems to love setting new mining to coins, could mine them on quark.

Doesn't cryptoid do blockchains? obviously has to be running though.

Maybe instead of looking for a full time dev with nothing else on. (doesnt exist)

Run the coin as a board and use the community wallet to fund different portions of what needs to be done,

If a good dev needs $$$ for something he might just take on smaller job that he can knock over in a weekend as opposed to a near death coin fulltime.

Of course if this happens I wanna know so I can sync wallet =)

Take a look at Transfercoin ANN the whole community seem to help with the coding, some smart chaps on there

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:43:30 AM

I don't really see a need for new POW phase myself.

The dev pot is HUGE here in terms of final minting. If I was a skilled dev with a great idea for a coin I would jump at beecoin. The reason being you will never get another chance to obtain 30% + of the entire minting with the communities consent and willing.

We need a dedicated skilled developer who will take over beecoin. In return he gets a ready made community (that will instantly revive once there is some hope of their coins returning to some value) and 30% of the entire minting turned over to them for milestones and they complete them.

The only other time a dev will get this opportunity is if they can somehow buy 30% of an old abandoned coin and then take over the project.

Even then this will be noticed and will be difficult to do. Here at beecoin we will give them willingly the 30% of the full minting to make beecoin the coin it should always have been.

It was the fairest pow release on this board I ever mined on and I was mining at the start of around 100 coins and observed many many others.

PapillonV

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 06:51:54 PM

Is there any exchange?
mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:46:43 AM

Is there any exchange?
No website, no dev, no exchange. Almost dead Sad
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

Is there any exchange?

Despite the massive dev pot I think it is dead to.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:23:47 PM

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.
I think this is because no one serious dev want's to be paid in beecoins.
Because beecoins are not listed on any exchange, so they have no value.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:42:20 PM

there is also an LTC pot i think??

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 11:58:53 PM

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

No dev wants to be paid in BEEcoins because they have no value NOW

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

How do you get to keep a large amount of your coins.

1. you say will keep 30 % as a premine = everyone calls you a scammer.
2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

There is not another opportunity like this on this board.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

I really like the name beecoin too it lends itself to anything.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

etc etc etc you can create so much with this coin.

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 12:09:23 AM

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.

oh yes, those were time are very interesting ... I really thought that with Beecoin what could be bigger in the future ...  i'm disappointed about it...

also i have lost a big sum of beecoins on allcoin.com... therefore has the theme beecoin for me as far as first done...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:24:25 PM

there is also an LTC pot i think??
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

Without being listed at least on one exchange they will NEVER have a value! And no one, even very smart dev will be interested in beecoins.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: