Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133337 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 05:33:48 PM

there is also an LTC pot i think??
Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
No website, no dev, no exchange. Almost dead Sad
Despite the massive dev pot I think it is dead to.
Sad, but true.
I think this is because no one serious dev want's to be paid in beecoins.
Because beecoins are not listed on any exchange, so they have no value.

No dev wants to be paid in BEEcoins because they have no value NOW

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

How do you get to keep a large amount of your coins.

1. you say will keep 30 % as a premine = everyone calls you a scammer.
2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

There is not another opportunity like this on this board.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

I really like the name beecoin too it lends itself to anything.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

etc etc etc you can create so much with this coin.

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.
Without being listed at least on one exchange they will NEVER have a value! And no one, even very smart dev will be interested in beecoins.

LTC pot = soopy took it 288LTC isn't a great deal of actually money. But yeah still it is not great he vanished with that. He did try and help beecoin thought. Next time we need a developer that is dedicated to the project not taking on lots of projects.

Getting on the small exchanges is not an issue now. It is a small amount of BTC to be listed on those lower level exchanges.

This is no relevant to the point I am making. It is the possibility for the dev to retain 30% of the entire minting that should be of interest to them. If they can not build value into the coin through hardwork they have 30% of nothign. If they brought out a revolutionary concept that people needed and wanted they would now get to keep 30% of XXXXXXXXX without being accused of scamming. The beecoin community would gladly give it to them.

mycoinsstore

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:26:54 PM

Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

However say you're a very smart dev with a great idea for a coin. You want to keep a large amount of these coins because you know your idea is so great these coins will become worth a fortune in the future.

2. you start and ICO and try to sneakily keep 30% by making the ico small and buying them all cheap = people will notice and call you a scammer.
3. Become beecoins dev = the community will willingly give you 30% of the minting over time to create something excellent.

If I could create a great coin/token. I would say ok let's dev for beecoin. If my token is great and offers something everyone wants then sure I will be getting a huge reward because I will be getting eventually 30% of everything.

This time around we will not release huge chunks of the coin to the dev until after he has produced something.

Beecoin is never dead. With the huge dev pot it can be brought to life at any time. It is simply waiting for a dev who see's the potential here.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

If it is dead it is dead..but I suspect one day a dev will see there is opportunity here.
Without being listed at least on one exchange they will NEVER have a value! And no one, even very smart dev will be interested in beecoins.

LTC pot = soopy took it 288LTC isn't a great deal of actually money. But yeah still it is not great he vanished with that. He did try and help beecoin thought. Next time we need a developer that is dedicated to the project not taking on lots of projects.

Getting on the small exchanges is not an issue now. It is a small amount of BTC to be listed on those lower level exchanges.

This is no relevant to the point I am making. It is the possibility for the dev to retain 30% of the entire minting that should be of interest to them. If they can not build value into the coin through hardwork they have 30% of nothign. If they brought out a revolutionary concept that people needed and wanted they would now get to keep 30% of XXXXXXXXX without being accused of scamming. The beecoin community would gladly give it to them.

This is all good, right words. But, I think BEE community should start from simple things - a website with some information and compiled wallets, for example.
Because website is a face of a coin. No website->no exchange->no value->no interest->no dev->dead coin.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 06:58:12 PM

Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

This is all good, right words. But, I think BEE community should start from simple things - a website with some information and compiled wallets, for example.
Because website is a face of a coin. No website->no exchange->no value->no interest->no dev->dead coin.
We need a dedicated DEV to fix the chain, so that the wallet syncs properly.

When this is fixed, getting on an exchange is nothing too serious. We need to get the DEV first.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:28:55 PM

Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

+1,000,000

The first thing we need is for a Dedicated DEV to fix and maintain the BEECOIN chain.

Exchanges, website and other things can come later, but the DEV is needed FIRST.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 11:11:18 PM

Really? Where?

Is there any exchange?
Sad, but true.

auctions = beebay
anon = bee invisable
lottery = bee wealthy
adult = bee naughty

+1,000,000

The first thing we need is for a Dedicated DEV to fix and maintain the BEECOIN chain.

Exchanges, website and other things can come later, but the DEV is needed FIRST.
Ok, if you really think that Beecoin problem is a wallet and blockchain that you can't sync, - so than I fixed it  Roll Eyes

This is a screen from my synced wallet.

So, you still need "famous dev" to fix wallet and blockchain?

And where is my offered 30% of Beecoin minting?  Grin
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:49:47 AM

I cant remember was it Soopy that took it to V2?

The computer my Bee's are on I havent turned on for months, might fire it up see if i can connect Beecoin.

If we could get it on youbit at 1 sat we would be laughing,  despite us all paying much more.

Maybe the 30% stake can be securitised and sold as as ICO on Yobit and people can stake from that?

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:07:56 PM

The computer my Bee's are on I havent turned on for months, might fire it up see if i can connect Beecoin.

If we could get it on youbit at 1 sat we would be laughing,  despite us all paying much more.

Maybe the 30% stake can be securitised and sold as as ICO on Yobit and people can stake from that?

You own almost every single coin that I own  Wink

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:23:37 PM

We need to freeze and destroy allcoins wallets. Those thieving scum kept my hundreds of millions of beecoins. I would like the new developer to crush their wallet.

Also anyone that can doxxx those allcoin scoundrels would be doing the entire crypto community a service.
Also the development wallet will need to be crushed...the one where % of coins per block went for extra development.

If mycoinstore did apply a fix to the current chain then everyone should sync up now and keep the chain healthy.

Can you tell us what was the issue and what you did ?

If you did something worthy then of course you should have a reward. However of course the 30% is reserved for the dev that will take many many years of work with beecoin and create something great out of this coin.

But if it was confirmed that beecoin was broken and you have fixed it up to allow others to sync the wallet then I would ask the community to decide on a fair little bonus for you to come from the community wallet once it get synced up and working again.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:45:51 PM

We need to freeze and destroy allcoins wallets. Those thieving scum kept my hundreds of millions of beecoins. I would like the new developer to crush their wallet.

Also anyone that can doxxx those allcoin scoundrels would be doing the entire crypto community a service.
Also the development wallet will need to be crushed...the one where % of coins per block went for extra development.

If mycoinstore did apply a fix to the current chain then everyone should sync up now and keep the chain healthy.

If you did something worthy then of course you should have a reward. However of course the 30% is reserved for the dev that will take many many years of work with beecoin and create something great out of this coin.

But if it was confirmed that beecoin was broken and you have fixed it up to allow others to sync the wallet then I would ask the community to decide on a fair little bonus for you to come from the community wallet once it get synced up and working again.

Probably the NEW DEV that we get could do a coin swap, ratio 1:1, so that he swaps beecoin for his well developed mined coin.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:40:18 PM

It was a joke about 30% reward Smiley I'm not so greedy.

About fix. I have no secrets from BEE community.

What I did:
1. I contacted a GREEDYJOHN and we exchanged peers from our unsynced wallets.
2. GREEDYJOHN pointed me to the last BEE wallet version v1.0.2.0-honey. Thanks him.
3. I compiled from last sources wallet under Ubuntu 14.04
4. I added peers from my wallet and from GREEDYJOHN's wallet to my freshly compiled wallet's config file.
5. I opened port 1108 in firewall of my box with BEE wallet.
6. I started my new BEE wallet, waited until it fully synced and voila!

As result - POS working, BEE blockchain moving  Cool

P.S. I think BEE needs at least one dedicated node in "server" mode with directly opened port 1108, so the blockchain can move and wallets can sync.
As you can see now BEE blockchain was not forked or broken, it's moving good now.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:14:24 PM

What I did:
2. GREEDYJOHN pointed me to the last BEE wallet version v1.0.2.0-honey. Thanks him.
4. I added peers from my wallet and from GREEDYJOHN's wallet to my freshly compiled wallet's config file.

P.S. I think BEE needs at least one dedicated node in "server" mode with directly opened port 1108, so the blockchain can move and wallets can sync.
As you can see now BEE blockchain was not forked or broken, it's moving good now.
I might try to get a block explorer for this coin, then we try to get to an exchange.

I will get a block explorer for this coin, if it can get to YOBIT.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

Beecoin needs to get on an exchange (preferably YOBIT), then it needs a block explorer and then a COIN SWAP.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:40:58 PM

What I did:

But still although you were joking it was very good and nice of you to help get the chain moving along. Smiley Smiley

I thank you and I'm sure the beecoin community does too... or will when they eventually return.

All those that help beecoin should be thanked and remembered. When/if this coin get's on it's feet again it would be nice to see members that help in anyway at all are rewarded accordingly. If we can build the community up then I would be more than happy to see people nominated for rewards according to what they have achieved. It's obviously got to be group effort.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 08:02:47 PM

What I did:

But still although you were joking it was very good and nice of you to help get the chain moving along. Smiley Smiley

I thank you and I'm sure the beecoin community does too... or will when they eventually return.

All those that help beecoin should be thanked and remembered. When/if this coin get's on it's feet again it would be nice to see members that help in anyway at all are rewarded accordingly. If we can build the community up then I would be more than happy to see people nominated for rewards according to what they have achieved. It's obviously got to be group effort.
We only need a DEV now, and all other things will fall in place.

mycoinsstore

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:20:41 PM

What I did:

I'm glad to help you!
I have only a small amount of BEE's (you saw my wallet screen), but I like this coin. And I wish BEE's a good future.

But people, if you will simply sit and wait for "messiah dev", - Beecoin will be dead forever. Think about this.
thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:23:47 PM

You own almost every single coin that I own  Wink

Lol Yeah I noticed that to.
I knew you have always been in bee but it was your sig that lead me to BigUp
And I think when I saw Posex and you were on OP as Community dude figured it wasnt a shitty scam coin and worth a go.

I saw you appear on the TX thread the other day. how good is TX?? cant wait for that one. Only a matter of time till your in WBB  Smiley but you better hurry on that one.   Wink

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:18:47 AM

I just downloaded the wallet onto my staking computer.

Pulled the wallet.dat off the old one and away it goes with 1 connection.

Already 15% blockchain downloaded

I have a touch over 100 mil of these, in my head it was 10 mill... Sweet lets get this Listed!!

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:20:03 AM

I have a touch over 100 mil of these, in my head it was 10 mill... Sweet lets get this Listed!!
We need to get a Dedicated developer. Getting an exchange and block explorer is nothing. We need the help of the entire community, so that we can get a CORE DEVELOPER over here.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:49:58 AM

We have a unique opportunity to even remake this coin. I hope you know that this coin can be rebranded?

We are not on any exchange, no block explorer, this coin has tons of potential.

We can be renamed, rebranded and swapped into anything better. WE do not even need to remain as beecoin. Opportunities are unlimited.

thoth-Atlantian

I AM

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:07:34 AM

We need to get a Dedicated developer. Getting an exchange and block explorer is nothing. We need the help of the entire community, so that we can get a CORE DEVELOPER over here.

That could be a difficult task.

Finding somoneone willing to take on whole job, as up to this point in the thread shows

Theoretically couldnt You and cryptohunter take it on? as trusted community members.

I understand you may not have the technical nouse but with the big pot all we need is some people to delegate jobs out Look at Posex,
half the coins progress was done by the community.

You could sell the pot for BTC and rate of say 5 per satoshi then use the BTC's to pay people,

I would buy some more that way.

The thread has been saying we need a dev for 2 years nearly now,

I dont think the dev needs to be a coder, just someone who can facilitate the code being done by others.

Nightz, Infernoman, Chrysolax, all seem to be good Dev's I am sure they will do one off jobs for BTC's

Just my two bee's

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: