Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:45:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133340 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:33:38 PM

Is there any other way to contact the moderators than the "report to moderator" link on his posts?  This shit needs stop!!
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:48:51 PM

I get constant problems from xlilbear. His main issue is he does not read or comprehend english well at all. After catching up on the thread i had to laugh because it is apparent he thinks Soopy is apologising to him and that he now forgives soopy. The guy has lost the plot since i told him to check out beecoin and he subsequently decided to invest some btc. Yes, it was currently not the best investment but this can be turned around.

Anyway, let's not give him or indeed any other person any grounds for shouting scam. The coins are moving to a transparent public wallet now. Once they are all there then that will be the end of that line of enquiry.

1. who will take up the community managers positions - this can be split between established senior members of the community

2. let's get some bounties set up

a - abe block explorer - enables beecoin to finally get on coinmarketcap
b - exchanges - let's get on bittrex
c- whatever else you want done with the coin

3. Let's get a social media/mintpal giveaway started.

4. Let's make sure we get on mintpal

5. rest of the community should have some ideas?

Let's work together guys there is no point arguing and fighting.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:03:56 AM

uhhm, what happened to everyone ignoring this piece of shit?!  he is NEVER going to stop till we ALL just fucking ignore him.  EVERYONE reading this should immediately complain the moderators of this forum!!!  This fuck face is effectively killing 2 coins that soopy had done so much work to bring back from the dead.  He has done an AMAZING fucking job with both of these coins and neither him or the member's of these 2 communities deserve to put up with such WRONG ass bullshit!!

COMPLAIN TO THE MODERATORS!!  Maybe if they get enough complaints they will do something to stop this asshole, I am submitting my second complaint now.  Isn't this why there are moderators in the first place?!  There are probably at least a couple hundred people that want this asshole kicked off this forum between the 2 communities........let's take a stance and ALL demand the moderators to do something!!

GreedyJohn.......you have said numerous times now that everybody should ignore him, this has obviously been extremely difficult to do for us all.  It's understandable that we all want to pound some fucking sense into this jerk, but is VERY obvious by now that is an IMPOSSIBLE task!  Please try to do as you suggest to others and don't even read his posts......doesn't it give you a headache anyways:-)  Illiterate fuck!  Not you, HIM of course:-)  I think many are looking at you as a more senior member in this community which I suspect will have many following your lead, if they see you continuing to give the fucker the time of day, more will follow suit.

Soopy man, I feel fucking horrible for the aggravation this dude has put you through man........you ARE an honest man and have fucking worked your ass to help numerous communities around here.  If I could beat this fucker's ass for you, I would and happily!  This dude is the scum of the earth for attacking you the way he has, let alone the numerous investors he has fucked with his unwarranted bullshit.  This is one asshole, consider him the needle in the haystack amongst the MANY MANY people who believe in and support you man!!  I know you are trying to protect your good name by continuing to respond to his unjust accusations, but you are not going to get ANYWHERE with a person like this.  He is the ONLY one who questions you man so you are effectively just trying to please HIM, which will never happen........he has and will continue to get NOWHERE in effecting your reputation with the rest of us.  WE ALL THINK HE IS A DOUCHE BAG MAN!!!  Please, for the community and your own sanity...........just stop responding to this fuck completely!!
That idiot is just obstructing a skilled dev from turning beecoin into a profitable venture. Anyway, we see these type of people, even at work, they are roadblocks that just get in the way for no reason.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 01:36:56 AM

uhhm, what happened to everyone ignoring this piece of shit?!  he is NEVER going to stop till we ALL just fucking ignore him.  EVERYONE reading this should immediately complain the moderators of this forum!!!  This fuck face is effectively killing 2 coins that soopy had done so much work to bring back from the dead.  He has done an AMAZING fucking job with both of these coins and neither him or the member's of these 2 communities deserve to put up with such WRONG ass bullshit!!

COMPLAIN TO THE MODERATORS!!  Maybe if they get enough complaints they will do something to stop this asshole, I am submitting my second complaint now.  Isn't this why there are moderators in the first place?!  There are probably at least a couple hundred people that want this asshole kicked off this forum between the 2 communities........let's take a stance and ALL demand the moderators to do something!!

GreedyJohn.......you have said numerous times now that everybody should ignore him, this has obviously been extremely difficult to do for us all.  It's understandable that we all want to pound some fucking sense into this jerk, but is VERY obvious by now that is an IMPOSSIBLE task!  Please try to do as you suggest to others and don't even read his posts......doesn't it give you a headache anyways:-)  Illiterate fuck!  Not you, HIM of course:-)  I think many are looking at you as a more senior member in this community which I suspect will have many following your lead, if they see you continuing to give the fucker the time of day, more will follow suit.

Soopy man, I feel fucking horrible for the aggravation this dude has put you through man........you ARE an honest man and have fucking worked your ass to help numerous communities around here.  If I could beat this fucker's ass for you, I would and happily!  This dude is the scum of the earth for attacking you the way he has, let alone the numerous investors he has fucked with his unwarranted bullshit.  This is one asshole, consider him the needle in the haystack amongst the MANY MANY people who believe in and support you man!!  I know you are trying to protect your good name by continuing to respond to his unjust accusations, but you are not going to get ANYWHERE with a person like this.  He is the ONLY one who questions you man so you are effectively just trying to please HIM, which will never happen........he has and will continue to get NOWHERE in effecting your reputation with the rest of us.  WE ALL THINK HE IS A DOUCHE BAG MAN!!!  Please, for the community and your own sanity...........just stop responding to this fuck completely!!
That idiot is just obstructing a skilled dev from turning beecoin into a profitable venture. Anyway, we see these type of people, even at work, they are roadblocks that just get in the way for no reason.

He and the other two people on this thread will be silenced when the coins are there for all to view on the block explorer. For now there is nothing to say to him but wait, you can see the coins are transfering to the transparent wallet quickly now. So hold on they will all be there soon. The more you all continue swearing at him the worse it looks on this thread when people eventually locate it. Imagine investors turn this thread up after searching beecoin in the future.

Let's focus on what happens next for beecoin. Anyone have anything to say that is actually of worth regarding the future of beecoin?

Keep voting on mintpal also.

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:34:15 AM

He and the other two people on this thread will be silenced when the coins are there for all to view on the block explorer. For now there is nothing to say to him but wait, you can see the coins are transfering to the transparent wallet quickly now. So hold on they will all be there soon. The more you all continue swearing at him the worse it looks on this thread when people eventually locate it. Imagine investors turn this thread up after searching beecoin in the future.

Let's focus on what happens next for beecoin. Anyone have anything to say that is actually of worth regarding the future of beecoin?

Keep voting on mintpal also.

You are of course right my friend!  My apologies to all for my part in throwing a few aggravated assaults out there!  I tried to stop myself I swear:-)

I wish I could help with the MP voting, it would be something supportive....but I still have not made enough trades there yet:-(
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:47:22 AM

appologize from you? you be sorry now?yes, i can forgive all about it then good soopy,must move 11.3billions beecoins public wallet then working help beecoins or take for you 700millions and leave to sum2.we can use  10.5billions to get new developer care about beecoin and work only beecoin not many coins.if you move 429millions same wallet why not tell to me this bad soopy?you say no not answer me when i ask before.stop be angry,answer questoin,put beecoins on wallet can view it.i post sum2 everywhere only if you hiding from beecoin.answer question here then i post only beecoin conversation.i ask simple task for you ,yes you must do it.thank you soopy my dear friend.if you good soopy i be positivity and happyness for beecoin and sum2.stop always angry words my friend this make you upset more than me.speak as man not silly boy.

Yes you have to say sorry to me because you were wrong! For the Bad things you said to me and the BeeCoin Community and for the false accusations you made about a honest man , the coins never left the wallet they are on the wallet , why did you not read the block explorer properly before you said shit to me about dumping coins on a exchange so you made a mistake there , be a man to admit it and apologize to me , all this time I spoke to you as a man and did the right thing and tried to explain it to you in everyway but it's you who failed to understand that and start posting all over the place , I am a man alright , now you be a man and say sorry for the bad things you said about me everywhere and we can work ahead.

I have never left Bee nor am I hiding , why the hell would I hide when I'm 24 hours on Bitcointalk? and I'm angry because you speak and say bad things , shitty things without going through the facts first and getting all cleared so I have the right to be angry , because I haven't done anything wrong , wouldn't you be angry when someone accuses you of something you didn't do because they do not know how to look at something , I'm sure you won't act all calm.

PUBLIC WALLET VIDEO

http://youtu.be/mxQPNoqx93c

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

THE 5 TRANSACTIONS "ALLEGEDLY ACCUSED OF BEING SENT" (TO THE SAME WALLET)

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/9d70b98f32eaa14726f5c6097591c76463a68eabbe3fe2d2898683bc04fa6eaf#i0

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/2b1bacd5f57f2ae618873bd3111174d54bdc3de5a5a5b6d9fcaca6060362c54a#i0

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/d203147bf3908461d5f810b704cad1891e89bd14ea740de3f7f7432455c34fb8#i0

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/c45a03c4bea66c1d63281258cdd4ee4bf73ea2ca50a54b6fe092d667bdae81d6#i0

http://cryptexplorer.com/tx/2ec1f6b7aedf8e6126bfcd844975475fd274489e5383d6c30240d74faf053c1b#i0

The Coins never left the wallet , if you knew how to read a block explorer you would have known this before you talked shit about me on the BEE thread and the SUM thread and accused me of some dumping that went on that I didn't have anything to do with.

So be a Man and do the right thing say sorry to me, you owe me an apology.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 03:48:38 AM

HE STILL OWES ME AN APOLOGY AND I WON'T STOP TILL I GET IT!

AND I CAN BE VERY STUBBORN!

Working/Online Times

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:17:21 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your BeecoinV2 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:28:04 AM

Focus on voting mintpal we felt on 11. and soon will fall on 12.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:31:10 PM

He thinks you apologised to him, read his message again. That's what i think he is saying.

Also check out the server, the coins have stopped going to the public wallet a few hours ago. Let's not give any further reasons to anyone for turning this thread into a nightmare. If there are not 11.3B in 5-6 days time i guess you will be told by xlilbearx to retire from crypto forever lol... I would suggest when this is all over and beecoin is moving forward then we clean this thread down of all drama. In future we don't want this thread being read by prospective investors.

Are you staying as bee2 developer or still intending on leaving?

If you are staying on as developer i will become community manager. However, i can not take over sole responsibility for this coin. I have advertised for people to take over it but nobody seems to want the job. I can not put all of my time into beecoin since i have way larger financial interest in other coins. If  you are leaving we will need a few people to share the positions of community managers.

This coin is still not on coinmarket cap that needs to be the first thing we do.

Also everyone keep voting on mintpal we sunk to position 11 but only by a few votes.

soopy452000
Legendary

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 01:28:44 PM

He thinks you apologised to him, read his message again. That's what i think he is saying.

Also check out the server, the coins have stopped going to the public wallet a few hours ago. Let's not give any further reasons to anyone for turning this thread into a nightmare. If there are not 11.3B in 5-6 days time i guess you will be told by xlilbearx to retire from crypto forever lol... I would suggest when this is all over and beecoin is moving forward then we clean this thread down of all drama. In future we don't want this thread being read by prospective investors.

If you are staying on as developer i will become community manager. However, i can not take over sole responsibility for this coin. I have advertised for people to take over it but nobody seems to want the job. I can not put all of my time into beecoin since i have way larger financial interest in other coins. If  you are leaving we will need a few people to share the positions of community managers.

This coin is still not on coinmarket cap that needs to be the first thing we do.

Also everyone keep voting on mintpal we sunk to position 11 but only by a few votes.

He then better start reading back my messages and do the needful , I'm yet to announce my decsision on leaving till I m done moving the coins , once that I will let you and John know as well as everyone at the community and I'm glad that you will take up the community manager post and revive things up for BEE and believe everyone will support you currently there's close to 2 Billion coins on that address and yes there was a slight issue but has been fixed and now the coins are back on the move. Smiley

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 02:54:57 PM

He then better start reading back my messages and do the needful , I'm yet to announce my decsision on leaving till I m done moving the coins , once that I will let you and John know as well as everyone at the community and I'm glad that you will take up the community manager post and revive things up for BEE and believe everyone will support you currently there's close to 2 Billion coins on that address and yes there was a slight issue but has been fixed and now the coins are back on the move. Smiley

~SoopY~

Okay, thanks Soopy. I hope that you'll stay i see no reason for a new developer since you have created a coin that works perfectly and most of the community know beecoin would be dead now without your efforts. The community needs to step up and help with project/service management that is not the devs job essentially. I will help, i hope some others will come forward too. Beecoin is in a good position with a large development pot, perfectly functional coin, dev with strong coding abilities, getting near to listing on mintpal. The community needs to get more involved and we need to bring in some new members too. I am still positive for beecoins future if we can keep things positive.

Let's get passed this part and on to better things. I see there are still some of the old beecoin faithful posting who were here from the start. That's quite encouraging too. xlilbear and the others who are getting impatient with progress, why not step up and help rather than only complain about what is not happening just yet?

ABE block explorer - how many beecoin is it fair to offer for this development? anyone know how hard it is to create one? we need it for getting listed on coinmarket cap. 50M beecoins? is that enough?

Any other coders on this thread other than soopy right now? rather see beecoins going to those that will hold them until we build beecoin into something worth something.

keep voting on mintpal Smiley

bizzargin

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 04:54:21 PM

Man o man...  I can't understand everyones need to feed the trolls here.   It's like you've never dealt with one before?  His only objective is to piss ppl off and you are letting him do it, even on a self moderating thread.  xlilbear, you want half a billion coins??  I'd be happy to give them to you, but obviously you don't fucking care about the coins to own them, only to criticize soopys work.  Unfortunately soopy, this guy is going to follow you around to all your projects.

The last 6 pages have been bullshit arguing, giant text, and people waving their cock around.  BEE will now die and I've decided to destroy my wallet and be done with it.  Xlilbear, have fun trying to figure out where my half billion went now.

Cheers fellahs
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 05:28:09 PM

Man o man...  I can't understand everyones need to feed the trolls here.   It's like you've never dealt with one before?  His only objective is to piss ppl off and you are letting him do it, even on a self moderating thread.  xlilbear, you want half a billion coins??  I'd be happy to give them to you, but obviously you don't fucking care about the coins to own them, only to criticize soopys work.  Unfortunately soopy, this guy is going to follow you around to all your projects.

The last 6 pages have been bullshit arguing, giant text, and people waving their cock around.  BEE will now die and I've decided to destroy my wallet and be done with it.  Xlilbear, have fun trying to figure out where my half billion went now.

Cheers fellahs
You can dump your coins at ALLCOIN if you are fed up. There is a lot of hope for BEECOIN, people are just being negative.

Dotcommie

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:02:43 AM

Can all of you guys go back and edit your posts so the text isn't so frickin huge and colorful?  It's all I see when I come here to check on how things are going and I'm sure it instantly puts any new people off of the coin.

Yelling on the internet doesn't work on other sites as well as it does here apparently.  I've dealt with trolls since the internet first came out and the most obvious and worthless ones are on this site and I'm shocked that people drag this stuff out when they can simply ignore it.  If you feed the trolls then they win and usually can benefit financially from it.
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:53:09 AM

Can all of you guys go back and edit your posts so the text isn't so frickin huge and colorful?  It's all I see when I come here to check on how things are going and I'm sure it instantly puts any new people off of the coin.

Yelling on the internet doesn't work on other sites as well as it does here apparently.  I've dealt with trolls since the internet first came out and the most obvious and worthless ones are on this site and I'm shocked that people drag this stuff out when they can simply ignore it.  If you feed the trolls then they win and usually can benefit financially from it.

+1

Look at the mintpal voting list so you can see proofs.
So shut up and back to work.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
LongTDP

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:32:17 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 01:07:29 PM by LongTDP

Does anybody know anything about cryptorush.in? I was still storing about a litle BEE in there but now i cannot login with my username and password.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 07:59:55 PM

Does anybody know anything about cryptorush.in? I was still storing about 50mil BEE in there but now i cannot login with my username and password.
Check this link:
https://cryptorush.in/press/20140418%20-%20Debt%20Management%20Statement.pdf

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:28:54 AM

Join us now on Kingcoiny and trade your Beecoin V2 for only 0.15% right now.

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=BEE2

See you soon on Kingcoiny !

Ben
CEO Cryptocoiny Limited
Kingcoiny is a trademark of Cryptocoiny Limited.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:45:00 AM

bhofAF7E9z3VYT3W9XR2cpDs8eEnCnvsgR              my beecoinv1 have 3million beecoin.. out of date to swap...

so who can help~~~~~~~~     plz     

I have the same problem (with smaller amount), for now we have to just wait and see if the dev will help us.  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: