Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 01:24:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BEE2] [BEECOIN V2] POW X11/POS Hybrid - Now With CLIENT CHAT Feature!  (Read 133339 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:11:36 AM

Good work. A MAJOR problem has been solved at last.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 11:56:43 PM

http://cryptexplorer.com/address/3MYJJjAqG83gVrcCzu5ykLRujaQZMiV2Zm

Balance

11358327209.972617 BEE2

Coins are still being Moved.

Good work soopy. This should silence anyone saying the coins are missing..
We have 11.6 billion BEE2 in this reserve wallet, I feel that most of these BEE2 coins should be traded at MARKET RATES, AT ALLCOIN.COM, to release funds for an abe explorer, etc. This coin has been sitting in the dark for too long.

dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 11:56:46 AM

Balance

11358327209.972617 BEE2

We have 11.6 billion BEE2 in this reserve wallet, I feel that most of these BEE2 coins should be traded at MARKET RATES, AT ALLCOIN.COM, to release funds for an abe explorer, etc. This coin has been sitting in the dark for too long.

I agree

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:00:03 PM

Balance

11358327209.972617 BEE2

I notice there is 199LTC order at 7 on the LTC market?

Is this one person or many orders grouped together.

Let's decide on this as a community now.

1. Are there any investors here on the board that wish to buy any of the unswapped coins for the market rate which is 7 litoshi?

Let's say 100M orders only so soopy does not have to do a lot of work for nothing.  So 7 LTC will get you 100M beecoins. This is a steal if you ask me. If others on here will buy some i will also buy 200M for 14 LTC.
Come on guys let's get some funds to push beecoin ahead. 7 LTC is nothing really for quite a large stake in a coin.

2. If not we need to sell at least 2 billion now and raise about  140 LTC - this can be held in an LTC public wallet and used to pay for the ABE explorer and other things. You will see what the LTC is being spent on.
I don't really lilke the idea of one whale having 2 billion but we need some LTC funds now to get some essential things for beecoin.

The cheapest price anyone has offered to do the ABE explorer and install on a server is 0.5BTC  e.exchanger is the only person to quote a price as yet..   If someone can get someone to do it cheaper than that please post it on here and the person who will do it.

We will only pay them once the ABE explorer is working.

By all means contact anyone you know to see if you can get a better price.

I would rather see us selling small chunks to people who believe in BEEcoin rather than dumping 2 billion to a whale would will maybe dump it again at 10 litoshi.?

We need to get a nice beecoin website designed too really. No real coin does not have a website.

Soopy we really need your decision, are you staying on as dev or leaving? I am hoping you are staying since there is no real reason to leave. However, yes we could do with more communication and leadership.

If you are staying i would become community manager to help out with other tasks not related to coding. It would be good if a couple of other long term beecoin supporters could assist with some things too.

Let's decide and action this by monday. We need to get listed on coinmarket cap. It is sad the coin has been out this long and still not on there.

ac3lco

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:01:06 PM

Hello Guys,
How are u?

Sorry, my english is not very good.
I am relatively new in this world of mining and come together posts from Bee2. I believe it is a coin with a future. And I would give an idea to raise funds. We would try sponsorship with companies like Netflix or Kanui and other companies. Sorry, do not know how it works and how difficult to achieve.

example:

Signatures or film locations at discounted Netfix for bee2 currencies
Disclose the sponsors of bee2 channels

And it helps if the cost of the currency.

sweepstakes
soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2014, 04:55:00 PM

I'm staying but the moment I hear baseless comments and untrue allegations and accusations , I'm off.

~SoopY~

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:39:37 PM

I'm staying but the moment I hear baseless comments and untrue allegations and accusations , I'm off.

~SoopY~

You do not have to run away from your coin. These FUDers are jealous destroyers. Just smash through them as a lorry smashes through a brick wall.

SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2014, 04:15:50 AM

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 07:45:21 AM

I will try to come up with 7-14 LTC John, if I can in short order........I will buy some to help out.  Sorry I am short right now!
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 05:25:34 PM

I will try to come up with 7-14 LTC John, if I can in short order........I will buy some to help out.  Sorry I am short right now!
Not even your fault or my fault, but soopy should sell some BEE2 at market rates, to release BTC or LTC for coin development.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 06:04:30 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2014, 09:17:09 PM by GREEDYJOHN

Balance

11358327209.972617 BEE2

1. Are there any investors here on the board that wish to buy any of the unswapped coins for the market rate which is 7 litoshi?

Let's say 100M orders only so soopy does not have to do a lot of work for nothing.  So 7 LTC will get you 100M beecoins. This is a steal if you ask me. If others on here will buy some i will also buy 200M for 14 LTC.
Come on guys let's get some funds to push beecoin ahead. 7 LTC is nothing really for quite a large stake in a coin.

2. If not we need to sell at least 2 billion now and raise about  140 LTC - this can be held in an LTC public wallet and used to pay for the ABE explorer and other things. You will see what the LTC is being spent on.
I don't really lilke the idea of one whale having 2 billion but we need some LTC funds now to get some essential things for beecoin.

The cheapest price anyone has offered to do the ABE explorer and install on a server is 0.5BTC  e.exchanger is the only person to quote a price as yet..   If someone can get someone to do it cheaper than that please post it on here and the person who will do it.

I would rather see us selling small chunks to people who believe in BEEcoin rather than dumping 2 billion to a whale would will maybe dump it again at 10 litoshi.?

We need to get a nice beecoin website designed too really. No real coin does not have a website.

Soopy we really need your decision, are you staying on as dev or leaving? I am hoping you are staying since there is no real reason to leave. However, yes we could do with more communication and leadership.

If you are staying i would become community manager to help out with other tasks not related to coding. It would be good if a couple of other long term beecoin supporters could assist with some things too.

Let's decide and action this by monday. We need to get listed on coinmarket cap. It is sad the coin has been out this long and still not on there.
The only way to beat the BIG FISH is to buy at a higher price. Who would volunteer to buy BEE2 at 8 or 9 Litoshi, to save beecoin?
Anybody who wants to dump bee2 at 10 Litoshi is welcome to do so, maybe another whale will make the purchase, LOL

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2014, 09:15:03 PM

Balance

11358327209.972617 BEE2

We do not need to look for cheaper services, BUT WE NEED TO GET SOOPY TO SELL SOME OF THOSE COINS AT ALLCOIN, to probably raise 1 - 2 BTC for coin development. We need to sell those bees to the community at ALLCOIN.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:21:32 PM

~SoopY~

Very good news. Come on guys let's get beecoin going again now.

I will assume the mantle of community manager? is there nobody else that will share this position with me?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 12:23:04 PM

I will try to come up with 7-14 LTC John, if I can in short order........I will buy some to help out.  Sorry I am short right now!

That's good news. Any other bee supporters willing to buy some beecoins to get an ltc development pot for the ABE explorer and website development?

Right now the best price for an ABE explorer installed and working on a server is 0.5 BTC  

Anyone else been able to find anyone to do it for less?

I guess we will need to sell to the whale on all coin if nobody from the community wants to get some beecoins?

Soopy can you please sell 2BN of the unswapped coins to that whale on allcoin so we have the LTC for the ABE explorer and future developments.

Unless other members of the community here want to buy chunks for the market rate that is?

So far i see only Imjim and myself willing to purchase some. Anybody else?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 06:18:07 PM
Last edit: July 14, 2014, 06:59:45 PM by cryptohunter

anyone had any luck finding someone to make the ABE explorer. If not we will sell 0.5 BTC worth of coins and get this done. We need to be on coin market cap.

No point moaning later we could have got it done cheaper. Hurry up and find a cheaper solution or we will need to take this one.

Let's get this done, how we are not on coinmarket cap already is just crazy.

We have two ways to move forward if i am going to be the community manager and try to get things done.

1.  soopy can send the beecoins each time to allcoin, soopy can set up a LTC public wallet and hold the LTC in it.....then send to the person doing the work ...for instance the ABE explorer person.

2. Soopy can send me 1 billoin beecoins - to a public wallet i will create - we will call this the beecoin community manager wallet.  I will sell them at allcoin.
Right now we can sell 1 billion for 70LTC  i will create an LTC wallet called the beecoin community manager wallet. I will pay for projects WE decide on from there.
Maybe we should just sell 2 billion and have a 140 LTC pot for some projects - we need a website really too. Please be asking around for prices on that. We need that asap also.

Either way you will can track the beecoins at all time. You can see the LTC at all times. You can help find people to do the projects and get the best prices. I have found someone to get ABE working for 0.5 BTC if you can get it cheaper we will go with that. We will pay in LTC after the task is done.

Like i said before, if you want beecoin to succeed you have to get involved.

Also are there any other people that want to buy beecoins at this low price of 7 litoshi so one whale does not get 2 billion beecoins. That is nearly 10 % of the beecoin currency.

I've said i will buy 200M for 14 LTC , imjim with buy 200M for 14 LTC ? anyone else?? if not let's sell them all to the whale i guess we need some LTC and BTC to get things done.

Let's hurry up and decide i can't get anything done without funds to pay people to do it.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2014, 11:06:50 PM

anyone had any luck finding someone to make the ABE explorer. If not we will sell 0.5 BTC worth of coins and get this done. We need to be on coin market cap.

No point moaning later we could have got it done cheaper. Hurry up and find a cheaper solution or we will need to take this one.

We have two ways to move forward if i am going to be the community manager and try to get things done.

1.  soopy can send the beecoins each time to allcoin, soopy can set up a LTC public wallet and hold the LTC in it.....then send to the person doing the work ...for instance the ABE explorer person.

2. Soopy can send me 1 billoin beecoins - to a public wallet i will create - we will call this the beecoin community manager wallet.  I will sell them at allcoin.
Right now we can sell 1 billion for 70LTC  i will create an LTC wallet called the beecoin community manager wallet. I will pay for projects WE decide on from there.
Maybe we should just sell 2 billion and have a 140 LTC pot for some projects - we need a website really too. Please be asking around for prices on that. We need that asap also.

Either way you will can track the beecoins at all time. You can see the LTC at all times. You can help find people to do the projects and get the best prices. I have found someone to get ABE working for 0.5 BTC if you can get it cheaper we will go with that. We will pay in LTC after the task is done.

Also are there any other people that want to buy beecoins at this low price of 7 litoshi so one whale does not get 2 billion beecoins. That is nearly 10 % of the beecoin currency.

I've said i will buy 200M for 14 LTC , imjim with buy 200M for 14 LTC ? anyone else?? if not let's sell them all to the whale i guess we need some LTC and BTC to get things done.

Let's hurry up and decide i can't get anything done without funds to pay people to do it.
Soopy will get in touch when he is ready.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 12:30:14 AM

Soopy will get in touch when he is ready.

You have heard from him directly? or are speculating?

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 11:29:38 AM

is there some progress with this?

soopy452000
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 02:24:50 PM

Do advice what do I need to do?

Working/Online Times
04:00:00 GMT - 12:00:00 GMT / 00:00:00 EDT - 08:00:00 EDT

Coin Developments & Contributions 1. SherlockCoin (SHC) (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=454981) 2. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Life to Growthcoin (GRW) , Community Backed Development! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469464) 3. [ANN][66][New Maintainer] ★Coin 66★ (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=493987) 4. [RE-ANN] Galaxycoin Revival!-FORK AT BLOCK 255145, KGW, RANDOM BLOCK REWARDS (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495693) 5. [RESURRECTION] Taking Astrocoin to the Moon,KGW Implemented + HARD FORK AT 17520 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516549 6. [RESURRECTION] Bringing Electric back to the grid, Community Backed Development! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=514790
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 03:59:36 PM

Do advice what do I need to do?
Sell some bee2, just like cryptohunter recommends, to raise funds for bee2 development. What the hell is happening with NAV?

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: