Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:36:38 AM

The vericoin team is @ it again and gaining my confidence,

Not only is my wallet correct it processes incoming from Bittrexx in seconds. SECONDS MAN!

I Have more than doubled my investment in Vericoin[/size][/color]
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:22:01 AM

Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:45:10 AM

Lets make a logo competition. We must have more options to choose from. The both do not look professional  Undecided Undecided

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 02:44:25 AM

Lets make a logo competition. We must have more options to choose from. The both do not look professional  Undecided Undecided

I hear ya this is just round one
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:26:53 AM

So excited for the potential amazed this thread doesn't have 100 posts an hour where are ya guys?Huh?

Wake up time to make it rain

insanedumps

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:23:47 AM

So excited for the potential amazed this thread doesn't have 100 posts an hour where are ya guys?Huh?

Wake up time to make it rain

Don't need massive post to have a good coin .

we have some workers here
Lutek5

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:12:26 AM

Before we hit cryptsy today, silence is good for investors Smiley
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:22:05 AM

So Wallet is out of sync and also wondering can I not collect stake on locked wallets?

kskwerl

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 08:55:25 AM

So Wallet is out of sync and also wondering can I not collect stake on locked wallets?

Wallet needs to be unlocked to stake Smiley
btminer8

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 09:51:12 AM

Before we hit cryptsy today, silence is good for investors Smiley

Shhhhh
effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 11:12:53 AM

Do you have the latest wallet?  Link on first post
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 11:37:38 AM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 01:13:03 PM by HunterS

well im over this  shit now .its not even funny anymore.i have resync'ed for the 23rd time.yes that many.no bullshit.i have the latest wallet.i got the config setup right and even tried with out.it run for a bit than goes out of sync again or i end up with x amount of coins extra appear in my wallet.so i run repair wallet .it fixes the extra coin problem than low and behold its back out of sync.its a fuking joke really.sorry for sounding hash but im not getting any interest from staking or very little cause of this.its the whole reason people mined this coin and hold it and it aint working and no it not me im not new been doing crypto for over a year now and i have over 600+ wallets sync on my pc and i have no trouble running any of the other PoS wallets Angry Huh Cry surely cryptsy cant add this with such a terrible wallet

sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:31:26 PM

well im over this  shit now .its not even funny anymore.i have resync'ed for the 23rd time.yes that many.no bullshit.i have the latest wallet.i got the config setup right and even tried with out.it run for a bit than goes out of sync again or i end up with x amount of coins extra appear in my wallet.so i run repair wallet .it fixes the extra coin problem than low and behold its back out of sync.its a fuking joke really.sorry for sounding hash but im not getting any interest from staking or very little cause of this.its the whole reason people mined this coin and hold it and it aint working and no it not me im not new been doing crypto for over a year now and i have over 600+ wallets sync on my pc and i have no trouble running any of the other PoS wallets Angry Huh Cry surely cryptsy cant add this with such a terrible wallet

Are you running version 1.1.1? If not, you need to download the current version.

pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:36:47 PM

There's a new 5000 VRC bounty for the first DNSSeed setup. That is, fork this: https://github.com/sipa/bitcoin-seeder for VRC and get it working.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
HunterS

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:42:22 PM

Are you running version 1.1.1? If not, you need to download the current version.
no i wasnt mate .just found out in IRC that there was a new one.maybe dev u post a little note on OP page stating what version is released.after all we arent all mine readers

effectsToCause (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 01:58:53 PM

no i wasnt mate .just found out in IRC that there was a new one.maybe dev u post a little note on OP page stating what version is released.after all we arent all mine readers

1.1.1 is downloadable on the links we are still finalizing the backend of the dnsseed implementation, but when that is complete 1.1.1 will utilize it.
Kevondo

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:17:52 PM

I feel your pain Mate. I've been round and round with posts here that document my Travails with the VRC wallet.

In The final analyisis. I ended up BUYing back in due to the DILIGENCE Of the developers[/size]

They R omipresent on IRC and good about this Forum.

Yesterday late evening EST the 1.1.1 version of the Wallet was released by Effects to Cause who is nothing short of a wizard in my book

I was thinking that he would post a notice on this thread. I checked a few times . It wasn't done as far as I know.

In hindsight I should have followed my instinct and put up a link to it here. I did not. I will try to be more proactive in the future.

I'm a newbie, and in this NEW world of crypto U R a grizzeled veteran. (Probably why U r hangin')

The concepts and plans for VeriCoinis is what got me involved.

BUT my Wallet is Functioning like a fine swiss watch, and that was before the 1.1.1 was needed

Almost all of VeriCoiners were victimized by the earlier problems and lost coins on wrong forks. Even the Dev's weren't immune.

[size=16pt Because of the professional manner the Dev's of Vericoin exhibit I have bought in again.][/size]

If anyone can succeed in the crypto world it's this group of folks.

They admit their short comings and get to work on the solution. and can always be found on IRC and have responded to me immediatley every time.

I feel U Mate; but I'm staying in the boat with these guys. Hope U can see a way to stay aboard also.

http://www.vericoin.info/ for best shot @ latest updates

HunterS

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:26:26 PM

I feel your pain Mate. I've been round and round with posts here that document my Travails with the VRC wallet.

In The final analyisis. I ended up BUYing back in due to the DILIGENCE Of the developers[/size]

They R omipresent on IRC and good about this Forum.

Yesterday late evening EST the 1.1.1 version of the Wallet was released by Effects to Cause who is nothing short of a wizard in my book

I was thinking that he would post a notice on this thread. I checked a few times . It wasn't done as far as I know.

In hindsight I should have followed my instinct and put up a link to it here. I did not. I will try to be more proactive in the future.

I'm a newbie, and in this NEW world of crypto U R a grizzeled veteran. (Probably why U r hangin')

The concepts and plans for VeriCoinis is what got me involved.

BUT my Wallet is Functioning like a fine swiss watch, and that was before the 1.1.1 was needed

Almost all of VeriCoiners were victimized by the earlier problems and lost coins on wrong forks. Even the Dev's weren't immune.

[size=16pt Because of the professional manner the Dev's of Vericoin exhibit I have bought in again.][/size]

If anyone can succeed in the crypto world it's this group of folks.

They admit their short comings and get to work on the solution. and can always be found on IRC and have responded to me immediatley every time.

I feel U Mate; but I'm staying in the boat with these guys. Hope U can see a way to stay aboard also.

http://www.vericoin.info/ for best shot @ latest updates

cheers bro.im hanging in here on this one.there is something about this coin.i am a bag holder and i like coins that encourage.im not out to make a quick buck.i want crypto to grow.it will take time but if we can clean out the pump and dump coins and devs we can get crypto more mainstream.show people that crypto is here to stay and hopefully more and more people will adopt it

Kevondo

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:36:49 PM

ATTA Boy

Welcome Aboard,

Hey U never weren't Aboard!

Couldn't agree more about your statements^ about Crypto

This stuff is the future if we can shake the fleas off it!
sdmathis

Activity: 546

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:40:01 PM

I know that it's frustrating, but the entire VeriCoin team is working very hard to solve these issues. We are dedicated to making this coin a success, and we really appreciate how you (and everyone else) has stuck by us.

It would be easy to throw our hands up and say "I give up," but we are not doing that. I see that you are not doing that either. By sticking together, we can make this work.

We thank you for your support, and we thank you for your patience. You won't be disappointed.

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: