Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:21:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 01:44:44 PM

Do you view the various media they put out?

Was watching some youtube videos, they are long, they are boring, but hours worth of information. The ones who do the research I got a feeling hold these a little closer to the chest than the day trade crowd that's here and gets mad when everyday is not up 100%, and even madder when a short consolidation period takes place after a large gain.

I did it because I don't want to be wasting my time creating services for some bo-dunk dev team 'not worth a damn. I feel like If I am going to spend my time creating and working to something, I want a high ceiling with smart people leading the way.

I advise you to not listen to me though, but go view the dev team and what they have said in public just recently, the most open team in crypto, with the biggest advancements to mainstream adoption to date. This is special.

It should really be considered one of those 1's worth building a portfolio around.
I watched once there 50min video with public Q&A and yes lots of info but to honest i dont  have time too watch every single one so INFO on the main page would be helful to old and new investors. Im i wrong?

You are not wrong, but priorities have to be taken. They have big updates in the works and need to devote time to the technology. Once this push is laid out, they will get back to the issues at hand like mining pool, and community outreach.

These men have lives to attend to. They are busy people. Look at the long list of accomplishments. I am to lazy to even start naming off how many they have, It actually makes me feel very lazy!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 01:53:28 PM

[quoteYou are not wrong, but priorities have to be taken. They have big updates in the works and need to devote time to the technology. Once this push is laid out, they will get back to the issues at hand like mining pool, and community outreach.

These men have lives to attend to. They are busy people. Look at the long list of accomplishments. I am to lazy to even start naming off how many they have, It actually makes me feel very lazy!][/quote]
ok thanks for replying i will wait to see what these  guy come up next with - Big fan and VRCholder
lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:10:31 PM

Alot of speculations about VRC this will not stop to rise this coin.

Who dumping own fault!  Cool

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
7vpo

Activity: 503
Merit: 500

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:16:42 PM

137 BTC sell wall to 44K  Shocked Shocked Shocked
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:17:32 PM

137 BTC sell wall to 44K  Shocked Shocked Shocked

The same guy that had 25k blocks up before and never sold one. Weird how he places them above the price and never fills huh?

He must be desperate to sell Smiley

*edit gone within 15 seconds.

No panic, so he moves off it, That wall will be back at a higher level, it seems someone big is accumulating today.

Smart people don't drive the price up when they need a lot. They play with people who think x% is good. They fail to see big picture change to disrupt the current status quo.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:18:58 PM

i recently got into vrc and got to say good coin

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
7vpo

Activity: 503

Na Zdorovie!

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:20:51 PM

The same guy that had 25k blocks up before and never sold one. Weird how he places them above the price and never fills huh?

No panic, so he moves off it, That wall will be back at a higher level, it seems someone big is accumulating today.

The order still removed.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:22:33 PM

The order still removed.

It will show up in the next trading range once he fills / drives price up, nice chart, whoever made it, gives him great chances to shake out more on the way back up and through the top as supply is to short for the massive demand showing up on Mintpal trading everyday.

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:23:34 PM

hes making a statment : were not going higher boys , so people that bought @40-41 will sell @43-42, cause they think a dump is incoming, such a poor strategy for those sellers , because they can easly set sell @48 and turn off the computer and tommorow wake up with a sell pull thru.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:27:03 PM

https://twitter.com/IconicExpert/status/484340684598833153

looks like Iconic Expert plans to hop on our gravy train. I am not to familiar with him, but.. Is that good or bad?

I haven't heard many good things about him. But, any PR is good PR as it grows the coin, but.. I dunno, thoughts?

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:31:32 PM

[quoteIconic Expert][/quote]
be carefull listenig to Iconic expert he only cares about his pumps not about the coin.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 02:35:25 PM

[quoteIconic Expert]
be carefull listenig to Iconic expert he only cares about his pumps not about the coin.
[/quote]

If he is just getting in the game, and started playing mind games with people on twitter with his friends at high 50's. I gotta have a feeling his cost basis is in the 40s somewhere. Just a few days back at high 50s his cohorts came out on twitter with a fake scam claim and shook the price down. Since then IMO he has been accumulating getting ready for his planned pump.

A clever "double top" pattern is all some people needed to panic. They popped volume fast right to the tech level and then dropped it. Look at the volume thats happened since, Shook out a lot of people.

Anyways, just saw that, be careful of the games he may play to accumulate / distribute coins. Probably why you see market having downward pressure thats, so far been fake this morning. Looks like that may be the culprit. Once he fills, media starts. meh

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 02:38:26 PM

If he is just getting in the game, and started playing mind games with people on twitter with his friends at high 50's. I gotta have a feeling his cost basis is in the 40s somewhere. Just a few days back at high 50s he came out on twitter with a fake scam claim and shook the price down. Since then IMO he has been accumulating getting ready for his planned pump.

Anyways, just saw that, be careful of the games he may play to accumulate / distribute coins. Probably why you see market having downward pressure thats, so far been fake this morning. Looks like that may be the culprit. Once he fills, media starts. meh

If hes talking about VRC it means he is a 50k+ holder im very sure of that
BTMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BTMan

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:00:59 PM

VRC is so hot. the SMS has any API for DEV to use ?

ANN Monitor System http://ann.ymq123.com  (chrome Or IE7-IE9)
Donation BTC: 1F4zvgxAqpbCktYp8oKeupjY2oL3JWVFa3      QQ Group: 229207518
ANN监控系统创世帖 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657764.0
blackbird307

Activity: 238

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:12:53 PM

I expect this sell off to continue to play out the next few days. Shift in momentum for 12h and daily MACD. Just your typical consolidation, typical market behavior. Hoping to scoop up some of this great coin at 35k

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

Today ..in about 6 hours... there is goin to be a huge pump anyone knows which coin this will be? Accumulation of vericoin is a big indicator but will it be vrc to be pumped or other coin.
I dont know but it definitly will be mintpal and definitly will be huge 5 pumpgroups prepared for this about a week now . I followed on twitter and several insider websites.

Anyone have the same conclusion? Anyone knows more?

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
silencesilence
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 03:15:50 PM

I posted a few threads back about how vertcoin went from 47k sats to over 100k sats in like 6-10 hours.. and checking vertcoin now it is sitting at 69k sats... that is a huge rise and fall for that coin.. vericoin went from  55k sats to 45k sats... and is still sitting strong at now at 43-44k sats..  that makes me think that a lot of people believe in this coin....

I put the vertcoin raise... down to a pump..

I think it is a good time right now to get all you can afford to buy for vericoin... 43-44k sats is I think the lowest you will see it for some time...

July is going to be a roller coaster ride for VRC.... I think we are going to hit 60k-80k sats in the next 1-2 weeks...

Many people are not familiar with Vertcoin Stealth Address (First in the world), maybe you're one of them  Wink

At the moment, we’re working on stealth addresses in Vertcoin. Those of you have been around a while may remember, in the early days of VTC, there was some discussion over zerocoin implementation, and we made clear that anonymous/untraceable payments were not the direction we wanted to go with VTC – we are of the opinion that mainstream adoption won’t come from these features, and that they will actually damage the currencies that go down that route. The fact is, people don’t care about anonymity – if they did, they wouldn’t use social media etc.

However, we do believe in transactional privacy akin to what you expect from your legacy payment/banking systems, such that it’s not trivially easy for anyone to see your entire financial history.

Stealth addresses strike a good balance – all the transactions are still on the blockchain to be seen, but the link between an address and an individual is obfuscated. One thing that not many people seem to consider when talking about anonymity systems in cryptocurrencies is that true anonymous payments make all the blockchain tools you’re used to useless.

Stealth addresses increase privacy for a recipient by allowing you to publish a stealth address, which is like a seed which the sender then uses to generate a unique one-use Vertcoin address for the transaction. All the transactions remain public on the blockchain, but knowing the entire transactional history of your stealth address is now no-longer possible except for you, the holder of the secret key.

My resources about stealth addresses so far:
   Audio: http://coin.cubeconnex.com/poollist/media/Vertcoin_SX_VO.mp3
   Text, Pictures and Audio: http://coin.cubeconnex.com/poollist/ click on Stealth Address
    http://sx.dyne.org/stealth.html
    https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/index.php/DarkWallet/Stealth
    https://wiki.unsystem.net/en/images/e/e5/RHhNKL6.jpg
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:22:57 PM

As I said before when people doubted Wizfarm/Joel Bosch's intentions: Anyone can buy the coin. That's the beauty of it.

If someone who is controversial gets in, they can only get in on current prices. We don't control prices. Nobody but the 3 core developers have access to anything. Nobody has access to code, features, emails, this ANN, twitter, etc.

As you may have noticed, Iconic Expert, tweeted that he expects VeriCoin to become worth a lot more. During the first days of VeriCoin he slammed it saying it had too many coins available, etc. and we showed him as a community and a dev team that we don't take no for an answer and kept innovating. Now VeriCoin is nipping at the heels of the top 10 by market cap.

IE appears to have changed his mind after writing us off a month ago. If he wants to buy the coin and talk about it, he can be our guest.

His history is filled with controversy but ever since Liberty Coin, the coins he has bought in on have all gone up quite a bit in value. There's no controversy surrounding him and Burner coin, for example.

Please don't read into things. He doesn't have the control he did when he owned BlackCoin and Libertycoin. I believe he simply liked the devotion we as developers have to the coin and he likes where it is going. We haven't told him anything and he knows no more than the rest of the community do about upcoming projects.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
surestrike

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:23:17 PM

Today ..in about 6 hours... there is goin to be a huge pump anyone knows which coin this will be? Accumulation of vericoin is a big indicator but will it be vrc to be pumped or other coin.
I dont know but it definitly will be mintpal and definitly will be huge 5 pumpgroups prepared for this about a week now . I followed on twitter and several insider websites.

Anyone have the same conclusion? Anyone knows more?

Might be VRC as there has some big accumulation been going on, but also Voot is finally moving. One of these 2 coins i should think. But voot is not on mintpal yet.. so thinking about it, probably not that coin.
pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:31:39 PM

Unfortunately our FIAT integration relies heavily on Moolah and they have delayed their launch. Hopefully tonight it will be ready but it might be delayed until after this weekend due to banks being closed July 4-6. Just an early warning.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
Pages: « 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 [310] 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: