Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:10:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
onsightit

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:01:33 PM

It won't go below 37k. I'll be buying my butt off at 38k or lower, if it even gets that low.

Put my order in yesterday at 39k.  Missed the bottom by 0.000001 - dang!

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patronis

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:01:56 PM

Hi guys,

Checkout MACDCoin, brand new coin:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=675092.0

wrong tread buddy plus 12% intrest rate on a coin with no inovation.... hmmmm i will pass thank you
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:03:44 PM

Put my order in yesterday at 39k.  Missed the bottom by 0.000001 - dang!

dont lie my orders were filled today @38887 so yours for sure if u had them....
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:04:10 PM

Thank you for answering my question.

buy4crypto: You don't think it's fair that I ask a question like that? That tweet really seemed like IE knew something the rest of us didn't.

Listen all those pumpers like IE , fonas etc nuy ervery shitcoin comming out dirty low from the beginnig usually on Bittrex , they can afford a lost because 1/10 coins they make huge amount of BTC plus if you buy some coin @500-1000 sat with 1 btc its not a risk and then strats speculation , promoting , hype and once in a while comes a good coin like VRC and they hit the jackpot and become smart preaching that they predicted the price rise.

With Burnercoin, IE knew developer announcements that he could tweet out 10 minutes to 24 hours ahead of time. Obviously "insider trading" has huge advantages to the "Marketing Guy." I wanted to know if he had the same position with Vericoin which has been answered.

We like announcing our own news Smiley

And there is so much of it lately that I need a VeriTicker, or something like that, at the bottom of my screen. Smiley

lucates

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:09:05 PM

It's gonna take alot of interest to bring it 100k. I see lots of whales, people who hold 10k -150k vericoins. At some point someone is going to want out, that could be upwards of 100bitcoin at 100k. I know if I were to sell that many I would have to sell way below my target price, even at small amounts at a time.

Doesn't seem possible, yet I wouldn't be surprised if we did see 100k. These guys keep on coming with stuff.

Same meaning about this!

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:12:38 PM

buy4crypto: You don't think it's fair that I ask a question like that? That tweet really seemed like IE knew something the rest of us didn't.

Listen all those pumpers like IE , fonas etc nuy ervery shitcoin comming out dirty low from the beginnig usually on Bittrex , they can afford a lost because 1/10 coins they make huge amount of BTC plus if you buy some coin @500-1000 sat with 1 btc its not a risk and then strats speculation , promoting , hype and once in a while comes a good coin like VRC and they hit the jackpot and become smart preaching that they predicted the price rise.

With Burnercoin, IE knew developer announcements that he could tweet out 10 minutes to 24 hours ahead of time. Obviously "insider trading" has huge advantages to the "Marketing Guy." I wanted to know if he had the same position with Vericoin which has been answered.

We like announcing our own news Smiley

And there is so much of it lately that I need a VeriTicker, or something like that, at the bottom of my screen. Smiley

I would actually love a VeriTicker...gather up the news from Twitter, Reddit, IRC, etc and have on my phone.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:13:31 PM

Possibly a different exchange?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:13:57 PM

"any coin i promote rises 400%?"

So he is going to increase Vericoins price from 40k to around 320k sats (pause for uncontrollable fits of laughter).

Vericoin should grow to well over 100k sats on its own.

well he recommanded VRC the 6th of june when it was 400sats

IE tweeted: "Tip #2: VeriCoin is the real deal. I was given access to what is coming, & VeriCoin will have a market cap of 14 million or more very soon."

So what do I have to do to get access to what is coming? I also have a Twitter account. Thanks!

Everyone that is reading @pnosker and @wizrig and @effectstocause and @vericoin is getting the same info.

Why are you asking me a question? Others already told you that what you said was FUD.

Go back to the exchange your creating, and the coin your pumping. Nobody here is interested in defaming other coins to benefit this one, why? Because we are the innovators of tomorrow, and others are playing catch up.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
onsightit

Activity: 308

truth=(true?true:false);

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:19:55 PM

Haha, sorry, I meant I could have gone 0.000001 lower in my bid and still bought in.

VRC: VMTMcvFjZHAshmVNLY5KYVHCTqcfEnH6Bd  SLR: 8W7D6D7rortYp51BK9MSrfripSoZWyVPVr  BTC: 1LbgAsTDtyWEGjiSaguJhJbaHBPgcMnHfP  BCC: 1Ta39PK67VXTD2xnmPNo5J9KJyBVHdYmy
Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:29:11 PM

the best doji i every saw in life on 2h chart Cheesy ~40K is unbreakable we are NOW! at bottom so get in while u can Wink.

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:31:04 PM

Is moving hosting a pain in the butt or what?

I am doing some planning for a project i'm debating to take up. (I have to make sure I can create quality vids, ect) One of the biggest hurdles I have is my current registrar doesn't accept coins.

I cannot complete this project without being able to use VRC for all aspects from hiring, to billpay. I want to improve my websites by hiring projects out with VeriCoin and then showing the work, and how easy it was using VeriCoin. This way I can get work done professionally on my websites, and provide content to show others how simple it can be.

Any thoughts on how this could be done without transferring to another registrar?

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
chunkyjunkie

Activity: 494

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 07:37:43 PM

I am doing some planning for a project i'm debating to take up. (I have to make sure I can create quality vids, ect) One of the biggest hurdles I have is my current registrar doesn't accept coins.

I cannot complete this project without being able to use VRC for all aspects from hiring, to billpay. I want to improve my websites by hiring projects out with VeriCoin and then showing the work, and how easy it was using VeriCoin. This way I can get work done professionally on my websites, and provide content to show others how simple it can be.

Any thoughts on how this could be done without transferring to another registrar?

If those are your websites at the bottom of your sig you have a goldmine if you develop them.

https://www.bitcoinlanding.com - Twitter - https://twitter.com/Bitcoinlanding - Bitcoin News, Video and more!
flex65

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:55:41 PM

i'm back to this thread again.... and what can I say....
VRC must kill LTC... i mean usability.

now VRC integration in our fiat world is more and more.

so sad that i sold very cheap, now at this price my balance must be about 200 btc  Grin i sold at 4.5k))) and now you can copmare x10 _)))
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:06:46 PM

i'm back to this thread again.... and what can I say....
VRC must kill LTC... i mean usability.

now VRC integration in our fiat world is more and more.

so sad that i sold very cheap, now at this price my balance must be about 200 btc  Grin i sold at 4.5k))) and now you can copmare x10 _)))

If you just got back in your doing well for this trade, now hold them if you like where this is headed Smiley

If VRC holds 40k like it wants to, all these chartists praying to get cheap ones at 30k will shoot this back up to 45-50 in no time.

professorY

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:10:33 PM

You could use a Wordpress site and pay with VeriBit. There are bitcoin commerce plugins for the hosted version of WP (.org) and I think WP.com still accepts BTC directly, no?

Then you could highlight the fact that you can pay with VRC anywhere that BTC is accepted.

NotePad.io - Free, secure online notepad. Create & share (or keep private) rich notes, text and images.
thekidt

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:12:10 PM

iOS, Android and possible Windows mobile wallets announced on twitter!

God I love Vericoin Shocked

https://i.imgur.com/J8ZhtkB.png

Can't wait to see the security features, cause you know people lose their phones/drop them in water all the time. I've never used screen protectors or cases, never lost a phone, and have cracked just one screen in 5+ years, but I'm still not staking shit from my phone unless there's an easy+secure way to recover my mobile wallet. However, if it's pulled off correctly, well...the hype is real.

Backup your wallet.dat file, you can recreate your wallet anywhere you want if its lost or broken.

* If its lost, you better get those off said phone unless you have super encryption.

That's the obvious answer, but I wonder if there are other ways. Maybe a cloud-based backup mechanism implemented by Vericoin itself upon setup. I'm still relatively new to crypto(~6 months), so perhaps that's just not an option or treads towards defeating the purpose of anon cryptocurrencies.

drkman

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:16:40 PM

conicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  11 min.
Tomorrow I begin promoting #VOOT, #VRC, and #MIN. Anytime I promote a coin it increases at least by 400%. Buy them now. #moneyparty

ginger cunt is part of the dropping price for sure
http://blocks.vericoin.info/address/VAjaFEGy24ERa5wkGkyK1GMbaFzWmSxCp7
This might be his wallet if it's not mint.  Looks like multiple large dumps that coincide with each of the Vericoin peaks during it's rise.  It seems he didn't believe in Vericoin so he dumped far too early and wanted back in.  So he began the FUD campaign to cause this most latest VRC drop and that's when he went long all in all the way down from .00055 to .00037.  So now his cost basis is high and VRC should be much higher before he dumps and then tries yet another anonymous FUD attack to buy back in yet again.
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

"any coin i promote rises 400%?"

So he is going to increase Vericoins price from 40k to around 320k sats (pause for uncontrollable fits of laughter).

Vericoin should grow to well over 100k sats on its own.

well he recommanded VRC the 6th of june when it was 400sats

IE tweeted: "Tip #2: VeriCoin is the real deal. I was given access to what is coming, & VeriCoin will have a market cap of 14 million or more very soon."

So what do I have to do to get access to what is coming? I also have a Twitter account. Thanks!

Everyone that is reading @pnosker and @wizrig and @effectstocause and @vericoin is getting the same info.

Why are you asking me a question? Others already told you that what you said was FUD.

Go back to the exchange your creating, and the coin your pumping. Nobody here is interested in defaming other coins to benefit this one, why? Because we are the innovators of tomorrow, and others are playing catch up.

Because I thought you posted in the other thread. If I'm mistaken, then sorry.

For the record: I tweeted on June 21 - "#Vericoin Slow steady rise up to 6/28. Roadmap posted. http://goo.gl/56h4Kg"

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 08:22:34 PM

You could use a Wordpress site and pay with VeriBit. There are bitcoin commerce plugins for the hosted version of WP (.org) and I think WP.com still accepts BTC directly, no?

Then you could highlight the fact that you can pay with VRC anywhere that BTC is accepted.

I do use WordPress. I need to pay my registrar though for a host account and to keep the domains. Fiverr and some other services that accept bitcoin I already scoped out, I plan on hiring someone to write a article every day or 2 and pay them with VRC.

Will look into some other services, Am in no rush, I just got a lil vrc with borrowed btc for this idea while price is so stupid low. I figure by the time its go time the same VRC today will be able to get a lot more services in a month from now Smiley

patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:23:30 PM

conicExpert ‏@IconicExpert  11 min.
Tomorrow I begin promoting #VOOT, #VRC, and #MIN. Anytime I promote a coin it increases at least by 400%. Buy them now. #moneyparty

ginger cunt is part of the dropping price for sure
http://blocks.vericoin.info/address/VAjaFEGy24ERa5wkGkyK1GMbaFzWmSxCp7
This might be his wallet if it's not mint.  Looks like multiple large dumps that coincide with each of the Vericoin peaks during it's rise.  It seems he didn't believe in Vericoin so he dumped far too early and wanted back in.  So he began the FUD campaign to cause this most latest VRC drop and that's when he went long all in all the way down from .00055 to .00037.  So now his cost basis is high and VRC should be much higher before he dumps and then tries yet another anonymous FUD attack to buy back in yet again.

i said that 2 hours ago , that lime fak with his twitter is so predictable.
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: