Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
koralon

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:36:20 PM

You guys are kidding. Right?

no, scroll couple pages back

This is just ridiculous. You have NO WAY of knowing whose wallet that is. You may not like IE, but let's stick to the facts. Okay?

What's wrong with speculation? If every post in this thread were based on undeniable fact, there wouldn't be anywhere near 300 pages. Besides, a guy trying to pump and dump is a guy trying to make money. I'd be worried if people weren't doing that and/or FUDing.

I could speculate and say that the Queen is a dude, but I'd be wrong. Just like you guys are. As a matter of fact, your speculations are so far out there that I actually thought you were kidding.

The nice thing about FUD like this is that it's so redicilous that nobody would believe it. So, speculate away.

You are the "community manager"?

And you are defending IE, a known scammer  Huh

And yes it is a fact that he is a scammer- go ask people whether or not they ever go their money back from the "blackcoin on wallstreet" fundraiser. The answer is no.

Oh please...

Learn to read. He is not defending IE.

My mistake. What was he doing, then? Disputing the idea that IE is manipulating the market? If he really thinks that that speculation is "so far out there that I actually thought you were kidding." then he clearly does not know/understand/appreciate IE's history or how easy it is for a single person/group/entity to move these markets...

Someone implied that a certain wallet address belongs to IE.

Sdmathis replied that no one can know for sure the wallet really belongs to IE.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patronis

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:36:58 PM

IconicExpert (just read his twitter) is now involved with this coin....I'll wait for the July4 release and see you later VRC, it was a good ride.

Ill donate to the devs afterwards too, you guys deserve it.

IE, oh dear.. He is toxic. Worth making him donations to stay away.... He has trashed every coin he has "got involved" with... Always enriched himself first though..

IE is good for scamcoins and shitcoin because he usually holds the majorty from the launch , This coin is going places and even if FONTASE was teaming up with IE they cant/wont do harm to this coin in the future, no pumper has a chance with mainstream awareness , so for now enjoy the ride and earn more VRC on small sells/buys and drink cahmpagne in 1-2 months. Please stop posting things like im out , etc its always gives Fud.
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:41:39 PM

off topic crapsy first day trading to fiat and goes down for over an hour now.
karolina

Activity: 131

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:45:04 PM

Wow, what a blood bath.....
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:51:10 PM

He is a fucking virus. He chooses a coin, infects it, pumps it up, and then dumps out and spreads to the next victim with even more BTC in hand. The thing that is really disgusting about him is that, unlike respectable whales out there who simply dump after the pump and move on, IE has a history of burning the house down on the way out (or at least trying to).

And for all you people out there who are saying VRC is too big and mainstream to be affected... well, just remember blackcoin. VRC is currently not as "big" or "mainstream" as BC was when it was shook. But it is very comforting to think he didn't get in early, it would be a lot harder to pull the stunts he did with BC and Liberty on VRC because of that alone.
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:56:34 PM

He is a fucking virus. He chooses a coin, infects it, pumps it up, and then dumps out and spreads to the next victim with even more BTC in hand. The thing that is really disgusting about him is that, unlike respectable whales out there who simply dump after the pump and move on, IE has a history of burning the house down on the way out (or at least trying to).

And for all you people out there who are saying VRC is too big and mainstream to be affected... well, just remember blackcoin. VRC is currently not as "big" or "mainstream" as BC was when it was shook. But it is very comforting to think he didn't get in early, it would be a lot harder to pull the stunts he did with BC and Liberty on VRC because of that alone.

how can you even compare blackcoin to VRC?
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:59:25 PM

i sold 2874VRC @4655-4601 and bought back @44000 i knew the dump was coming i posted it 30min ago but what i didnt expect that it went far more below. well cant be too greedy
lootz
Legendary

Activity: 806

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:03:16 PM

i sold 2874VRC @4655-4601 and bought back @44000 i knew the dump was coming i posted it 30min ago but what i didnt expect that it went far more below. well cant be too greedy

LOL nice dude, small increase is better then no increase. love riding these waves
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

how can you even compare blackcoin to VRC?

One could easily compare them based on their innovations.

First off, VRC was based on BC. VRC might not exist if not for BC?
VRC offers a lot of new innovations like SMS, VeriSend, anon, etc. But BC also made many new innovations of the time like, oh IDK the whole pure PoS idea that nearly every coin is based on now, the whole multipool idea that every PoS coin uses now, the USB card idea which a lot of alts are doing now, and now they are working on a decentralized exchange/smart contract service and PoS 2.0 which will likely be copied by all forthcoming coins...

Or one could compare them based on their approach towards transparency.

BC was the first altcoin that I know of to do google hangouts/live community discussions...

BC still has a higher market cap than VRC in case you weren't aware, and it's ATH is higher... so, yeah... that's how I can compare. And TBH the reason I bought this coin back when it was below 1k sat was because it reminded me of BC when it was below 1k sat... So my comparison worked for me so far.

koralon

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:19:07 PM

But BC also made many new innovations of the time like, oh IDK the whole pure PoS idea that nearly every coin is based on now

I don't think that's correct. There were other PoS coins but BC was first to reach full PoS because of it's short PoW period.
patronis

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:23:44 PM

[quoteOne could easily compare them based on their innovations.

First off, VRC was based on BC. VRC might not exist if not for BC?
VRC offers a lot of new innovations like SMS, VeriSend, anon, etc. But BC also made many new innovations of the time like, oh IDK the whole pure PoS idea that nearly every coin is based on now, the whole multipool idea that every PoS coin uses now, the USB card idea which a lot of alts are doing now, and now they are working on a decentralized exchange/smart contract service and PoS 2.0 which will likely be copied by all forthcoming coins...

Or one could compare them based on their approach towards transparency.

BC was the first altcoin that I know of to do google hangouts/live community discussions...

BC still has a higher market cap than VRC in case you weren't aware, and it's ATH is higher... so, yeah... that's how I can compare. And TBH the reason I bought this coin back when it was below 1k sat was because it reminded me of BC when it was below 1k sat... So my comparison worked for me so far. ][/quote]

but it hasnt a small function like veribit right? sooooo i cant buy pizza or a new graphic card form newegg with BC right? and POS 2.0 when , and if it will come out it wont be the first , because CLOAK is releasing on the 4th of july , so i dont think p&d is killing BC is just that maybe there Inovation are not so big, and a usb card idea really i would be more exited if they had sollitaire or tetris. look at it like this Were can i spend it? For example my friend miner , mines VTC and gets monocle and PLX as a bonus , both PLX and monocle he treats as fun cupons, does not even sell them.
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:26:57 PM

But BC also made many new innovations of the time like, oh IDK the whole pure PoS idea that nearly every coin is based on now

I don't think that's correct. There were other PoS coins but BC was first to reach full PoS because of it's short PoW period.

People are not grateful, and forgettable.
Without BC, there would be no VRC, and many other short-term PoS/PoW coins.
We should all acknowledge BC

edit:
one/two month in crypto-world is years in real-world, people forget things so fast, such a pity

pnosker

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:33:09 PM

edit:
one/two month in crypto-world is years in real-world, people forget things so fast, such a pity

If people have followed my twitter account, I have only had good things to say about BC and rat4 (the BC developer). We're all in this crypto business together.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
qiuxiang

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:37:54 PM

edit:

If people have followed my twitter account, I have only had good things to say about BC and rat4 (the BC developer). We're all in this crypto business together.

I didn't mean that to you, just to some people, for instance, koralon.

ScottAllyn

Activity: 236

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:51:25 PM

IconicExpert (just read his twitter) is now involved with this coin....I'll wait for the July4 release and see you later VRC, it was a good ride.

Ill donate to the devs afterwards too, you guys deserve it.

I haven't seen anything that suggests that IE is any more involved with the coin than you and I are. Sure, he apparently tweeted something that "suggested" insider information, but pnosker has stated quite clearly that IE didn't receive any more information than the Devs have already made available to everyone else.

He's just some dude with a loud mouth, a short fuse, and many sheep. He previously shat on the coin and has now realized the error of his ways. I'm certainly not going to welcome him with open arms, but I'm not going to run away in a panic, either. VeriCoin is a lot bigger than IE.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 11:54:56 PM

Never seen so much red on mintpal, VRC is holding up well along with a couple other alts.

Will be interesting to see where the money heads when it spreads back to alts.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
koralon

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:54:59 PM

edit:

BC DEVELOPER DIDN'T INVENT PURE POS.

No need to reply if you still didn't get it.
Investing123

Activity: 157

CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:02:10 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH0eJY95rMY

Reavon

Activity: 374

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 12:05:36 AM

have a good night buddys . i smell 55K by end of this night Smiley ...55K which some of them i will have on my androidwallet soon Wink .

MADANA
    MARKET FOR DATA ANALYSIS
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
                ████    ████                        ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Securely Bridging the Gap between Data & Insights
« PAX Token|     ⬡Patent Pending  ⬡German Based  ⬡Privacy  ⬡Industry Partners     |PAX Token »
                ████████████
        ██████                ██████
    ████                                █████
████                                            ███
████        █████████████████      ██
    ████        ██████        ████          ██
        ████        ██        ████                ██
            ████            ████                    ██
            ████            ████                  ██
        ████        ██        ████            ██
    ████        ██████        ████    ███
██████████████████        ██████
                                                ██
Facebook     ⬡ANN Thread      Linkedin 
Twitter         Telegram          Bounty ANN
Medium       Whitepaper       ⬡Reddit
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2014, 12:06:38 AM

edit:

BC DEVELOPER DIDN'T INVENT PURE POS.

No need to reply if you still didn't get it.

BC was the first to get into POS I believe due to its fast POW time and clever marketing.

That said they are a good team and a good coin, no reason to have anomosity to anyone in the crypto community progressing the technology. The BC devs are very capable people.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: