Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 [824] 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
Isokoira

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

FAQ Cards for @VeriCoin - 02.Why Should I Use VeriCoin?

Did you notice that all the "advantages of using VRC" that you are pointing out are actually "advantages of using BTC", except the stake interest, which is offered by some other 100 altcoins?

Do you realize that your cards and the rest of the "artwork" ain´t even helpful as improvised toilet paper, just because you keep trying to distribute them online?

PROTIP: Print and distribute them to real "regular Joes" and at least they will have some "food for thought" before cleaning their "average" asses with your moronic artwork, assuming they ever run out of toilet paper and  the "artworks" are at hand, of course.

Will you find a real job and stop pretending you have an idea of what marketing is about?

Or at the very least, will you educate yourself and improve your english and marketing skills before attempting again to teach or market anything to english speakers with double digit IQs, AKA "average persons"?

Newbie account talking shit, seen it before.  If you have some better ideas about marketing we are all ears.  Please educate the rest of us.  If you have to attack someone for their English when it's not their primary language then not sure what world you live in since not everyone speaks English as good as yourself.  Again, please submit your ideas and or artwork and we'll take it all into consideration.  Keep up the good work amesterdamer as the rest of us appreciate the time and effort you are putting in.  Thanks again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

Yeah, I know that's up and running. I think it's a terrible idea. Most people that want to learn about altcoins will come to bitcointalk.org first.

Someone should stick around and chat with the other 98% of crypto coin users Wink

There's really no reason that the two can't co-exists, though [...]

...and you can read about each of those w/o having to wade thru pages of posts related to the others.

TLDR; I think that the official forums are a good idea and ultimately beneficial to VeriCoin. I also think that this thread can continue to serve a useful and necessary function.

Yeah, I can agree with you point 100%. The only problem I have with Vericoinfoums is:
#1. I want to read about all the alts, so I'm still going to spend my time on here anyway.
#2. There are 6 forums on Vericoinforums with some of those forums having 25 sub questions. It's too time consuming for me to peruse through every channel to try and collect all the information about what is going on. News, price fluctuation, upcoming events, cheerleaders, FUDs. Personally I like to take it all in at once, yes even the FUD, because truth be told I think the FUD is very helping in pointing out flaws.

It's cool that everyone put in as much time as they did with developing the forums but I'm 1 person that will stick to BTCtalk.org. Maybe it's a good thing we have people on both Wink
wetwipe

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:38:10 PM

Who who invested with vericoin and honestly expect riches in a few months? some people seem to think, invest in a altcoin because digital currencies are on the rise and the new thing? apart from ltc btc ftc.
rome was not built overnight nor will this coins potential, but to get people to know  about vericoin or any other coin is by education
be it by flyer's,  word of mouth,  campaigns WVD Radio social media etc.  Just not gonna happen in the 5-6 moths vericoin has been around.

The posts saying the coin would be dead after the theft?
Still here still growing reaching out.

The extreme onslaught of a seriously pissed of individual/group
with a shit storm of (concurrent) FUD, 8 million reasons why?

Vericoin is a long term coin to invest in, and providing altcoins make it through the coming years with the inevitable regulation that follows bitcoin, who knows exactly where it all goes. its perfect use is it can reach out to people with dumb or smart phones and skip the fees of western union and such, pay day loans etc 6000% wonga companies the world does not need.

Its main primary function is you can use it where you can use btc with out owing any.
same with other coins uro cann stx sys bro coins that have a use and or back with a product?

I have faith in digital currencies for all the obvious reasons people mainly shout about. low fees, no middle man, you are your own bank, you have the power, and as max keiser once said the block chain will rule them all.

So please remember a coin is not just for xmas its for life. squeak.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:57:04 PM

FAQ Cards for VeriCoin - 04.What is VeriBit?
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:58:49 PM

FAQ Cards for @VeriCoin - 02.Why Should I Use VeriCoin?

Did you notice that all the "advantages of using VRC" that you are pointing out are actually "advantages of using BTC", except the stake interest, which is offered by some other 100 altcoins?

Do you realize that your cards and the rest of the "artwork" ain´t even helpful as improvised toilet paper, just because you keep trying to distribute them online?

PROTIP: Print and distribute them to real "regular Joes" and at least they will have some "food for thought" before cleaning their "average" asses with your moronic artwork, assuming they ever run out of toilet paper and  the "artworks" are at hand, of course.

Will you find a real job and stop pretending you have an idea of what marketing is about?

Or at the very least, will you educate yourself and improve your english and marketing skills before attempting again to teach or market anything to english speakers with double digit IQs, AKA "average persons"?

The staking feature was the universal hope for altcoin to beat Bitcoin. The only problem with that concept is that staking doesn't make an otherwise useless commodity more valuable. Staking dog excrement does make as much sense as staking a useless altcoin, but the community of the useless altcoin still celebrates, promotes and very proud of the staking feature.

The Vericoin marketing team doesn't care that Bitcoin does what a digital currency supposed to do (and its shortcomings are addressed by infrastructure projects and the +10 billion US$ VC investment just in this year along), and therefore the marketing team present Vericoin as a Bitcoin beater. The marketing team doesn't even bother to check out the basic technicalities such as the high level description of the Bitcoin protocol, and therefore they believe that the faster transaction processing of Vericoin is result in faster business processes from user viewpoint by completely ignoring the green address capability of Bitcoin that allows virtually instant transaction.

And it is absolutely disgraceful that the Vericoin marketing team release a marketing material that states VRC does offer more than Bitcoin. This indirect bashing of Bitcoin not only a complete nonsense but alienate the investors who have sentimental attachment to Bitcoin - 90% of the crypto investors with real money.

Vericoin cheerleaders convinced each other that VRC will change the world, and it's no wonder a delusional marketing team produces delusional marketing materials.

What is that "marketing team" you are talking about? There's no such thing. Never was.

OK Wizrig, the "yo soy boricua pa que tu lo sepas" guy, tried to be because The Black Hand wanted to manipulate VC through him the way they manipulated BC -with the dull complicity of their devs-. He failed miserably and the Black Hand left. This kid from Amsterdam is just an unemployed graphics enthusiast. That's it... unless you want to count Kewondo and socal as part of marketing. Of this new guy veryviral or whatever. This my friend is and has always been, a hobby of the three guys -Dave doesn't even bother to pretend otherwise, while Doug and Pat sometimes, by omission, do-. A game, nothing else. And James is buying himself a "face" to cover his increasingly more difficult anonimity. There's no "marketing team". There just cheerleaders like scott volunteering their ineptitude to feast in the other few cheerleaders. The project itself is not progressing -nor it will- without the direct implication of James. Not one iota.
James, apparently, is currently eating more than he can chew and has no time nor inclination to continue catering to the cheerleaders and the waiting is simply way too long for VRC to be maintained.

The cards are just the result of this unemployed guy playing with graphics and telling himself stories. Nothing else.
amesterdamer

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:22:01 PM

barabbas, I never have been impolite to anyone here and you will be the first. Please don't link the next sentence with VeriCoin this is Me as a Person replying to barabbas.

I'm not a kid and I don't live im Amsterdam, I'm from Portugal and a designer for almost 10 years, I've worked in some agencies but yes, currently I'm doing freelance work @home and I'm not working in any agency because the working conditions in Portugal suck, I don't want to work 10 to 12h a day and get paid 600€ to 750€ per month as a designer. Thats why I'm leaving my country and heading to UK at the end of the year. Sorry If I disappoint you because my professional life it's not working well in Portugal... not everyone has a easy life and you should really measure your words before being impolite to me. Having said that I just would like to finish this statement with:

FUCK YOU BARABBAS

(and please don't relate this to VeriCoin, this was the 3 time this guy offended me and enough is enough.)
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:29:53 PM

barabbas, I never have been impolite to anyone here and you will be the first. Please don't link the next sentence with VeriCoin this is Me as a Person replying to barabbas.

I'm not a kid and I don't live im Amsterdam, I'm from Portugal and a designer for almost 10 years, I've worked in some agencies but yes, currently I'm doing freelance work @home and I'm not working in any agency because the working conditions in Portugal suck, I don't want to work 10 to 12h a day and get paid 600€ to 750€ per month as a designer. Thats why I'm leaving my country and heading to UK at the end of the year. Sorry If I disappoint you because my professional life it's not working well in Portugal... not everyone has a easy life and you should really measure your words before being impolite to me. Having said that I just would like to finish this statement with:

FUCK YOU BARABBAS

(and please don't relate this to VeriCoin, this was the 3 time this guy offended me and enough is enough.)

Oh I'm sorry for offending you....  what was the offense, that I placed you in Amsterdam instead of somewhere in Portugal (your handle is "amesterdamer", go figure), or that I stated, again, the FACT that you cannot get arrested -sorry, find a job, I mean-?

Now, considering the "quality" of your work -good designers also work and are very well paid currently in Portugal- the not so good ones had it quite more difficult to find ANY employment. In Portugal and anywhere else. Like I said, considering the "quality" of the work you post here, it is no wonder you cannot get arrested. You won't in England either. Or anywhere else. Because it is not just poor, it's terrible. Elementary school-terrible.

I believe you feel quite offended because I stated that FACT, not because I placed you in Amsterdam OR I stated the additional FACT that you are unemployed and begging.

Oh and I will borrow from the inimitable Jon Stewart to counter your nice words:

Go Fuck Yourself, Amesterdamer
amesterdamer

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:41:25 PM

we're even with all of that "fuck you shit"...  Roll Eyes oh well... barrabas the BTCtalk clown... omg.. you're really one of a kind... farewell (i'll not reply anymore to you but will send you a postcard from UK ok? ******* )
barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:53:32 PM

Be sure to take with you the OMGs and the FUDs to the UK, they sure will "appreciate" your otherwise genial creativity properly.

They don't know over there what's about to hit them...
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:32:15 PM

Haha oh man I miss being on BTCtalk.org! See you can't this kind of entertainment on vericoinforums.com =p

So now that we have broken the 1 month low, I would guess that we are going to test the 8,000 limit again. Glad to see the ship sinking again =/
wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:33:35 PM

Since I had already wasted my time, here it is:

Whats your excuse BarbARSE ?.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:35:40 PM

Quote from: barabbas on August 19, 2014, 03:44:17 AM

opps my bad missed the obvious, as i was blown away by the speel..

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:51:28 PM

If you are going to quote me you will show the kind of ass wipe you are if not quoting me correctly. As you do here.

I STAND by everything I do. That rushed pamphlet, not even spell-checked, is way more effective, way better in every possible aspect, that anything  ever posted here, or in the website, or in the (scott) "news" or anywhere. It sells the ONLY sell-able aspects of VRC to the GENERAL PUBLIC, the people VRC is desperately trying to attract.

So, thank you ass-wipe for bringing it back.

As for quoting me, feel free. But do it accurately, ass wipe.
wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:57:23 PM

If you are going to quote me you will show the kind of ass wipe you are if not quoting me correctly. As you do here.

I STAND by everything I do. That rushed pamphlet, not even spell-checked, is way more effective, way better in every possible aspect, that anything  ever posted here, or in the website, or in the (scott) "news" or anywhere. It sells the ONLY sell-able aspects of VRC to the GENERAL PUBLIC, the people VRC is desperately trying to attract.

So, thank you ass-wipe for bringing it back.

As for quoting me, feel free. But do it accurately, ass wipe.

you really are a self righteous muppet if you believe a dissertation on bank costs concerning a digital coin has any bearing on current flyer's as shown. keep digging an embarrassing pit for your self by all means.

wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:59:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 11:17:44 PM by wetwipe

Incidentally if you stand by what you do, how come your here dissing out bad karma when you could be hanging around a much better coin community ?. No

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:20:06 PM

Incidentally if you stand by what you do, how come your here dissing out bad karma when you could be hanging around a much better coin community ?. No

I am stating facts, like always. Just the facts ma'am.
wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:22:46 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2014, 11:38:57 PM by wetwipe

your facts would be counter to above pamphlet? or you stand by them ?.

Please list some.

barabbas
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:35:42 PM

They have already been stated a million times. Want the lowdown again? (I just posted a couple of hours ago), here it is:

Without James posting here, we are going to singles. Check. Already happened.

Any more?

James is the ONLY chance VRC has to stop going lower, lower, lower... to the hundreds and below. This, by the way, is not an opinion, it is repeated HISTORY. You can call it foresight too, but based on historical (recent history) facts that, in absence of James, are repeating themselves.

Now if you want the FACTS about my pamphlet, all are there and they are, again, corroborated and FACTS. Not all THE FACTS, mind you, but what's in there are indeed facts.

Exactly what are you after? If I know (no details needed), I could provide you with all kinds of details to satisfy your curiosity...

Now, if you are in deluded world -and you indeed are-, chasing quarterbacks, no amount of clarity will ever illuminate you, you know...

jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:39:57 PM

Hi everybody

I love a good debate in the morning, but could we try to be civilized at least. If you want to denigrate someone please use PM to do it. While respecting everyone's right to there opinion, I don't need to read there

dummy spits. Just think someone new to VRC might come here to get a feel for the community before investing. As for will VRC succeed that's in hands of Dev Team, they face a difficult task at best. I'm pretty sure

that flame wars here will only make there task that just that much harder. I've invested for the long term. If I lose so what, I follow the GOLDEN RULE.....don't invest more than you can afford to lose.

Jon  Wink

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
wetwipe

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:44:15 PM

They have already been stated a million times. Want the lowdown again? (I just posted a couple of hours ago), here it is:

Without James posting here, we are going to singles. Check. Already happened.

Any more?

James is the ONLY chance VRC has to stop going lower, lower, lower... to the hundreds and below. This, by the way, is not an opinion, it is repeated HISTORY. You can call it foresight too, but based on historical (recent history) facts that, in absence of James, are repeating themselves.

Now if you want the FACTS about my pamphlet, all are there and they are, again, corroborated and FACTS. Not all THE FACTS, mind you, but what's in there are indeed facts.

Exactly what are you after? If I know (no details needed), I could provide you with all kinds of details to satisfy your curiosity...

Now, if you are in deluded world -and you indeed are-, chasing quarterbacks, no amount of clarity will ever illuminate you, you know...

Barbs you know when it comes to this forum and the people who co-exist here, end up reading you like a book!

Collectively not dumb, and some are out right lunatic genius on these forums.

But lets wander back to a maybe month ago or so or more specifically to James shall we.

you get You bitchslapped you go away and annoy other coin communities on this forum, you get kicked into touch on most of them.

Now as far i'm aware and for the most part i believe that, James has been ignoring you and your forum persuasions, now your here Spitting your Dummy out of your Perambulator and throwing a hissy until you get some reaction from James, vericon Devs, and joe public.

Come on Barbs you can be more OPSEC if you paid more attention to the fact your zeroing in on your self : ).

Really do Luv ya Bro xxx

Pages: « 1 ... 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 [824] 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: