Bitcoin Forum
September 09, 2024, 07:23:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kimb0

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:33 AM

just get my stake again  Grin

Sorry is this has been answered before, what is the min coins that must be in the wallet for staking?

there shouldn't be a minimum, i'm a bit puzzled if it has been coded this way, and why (?)
stake is random for everyone but you should see your coins stake at some point within 30 days of arriving in your wallet.

So what i just dont understand, and again sorry for repeating a question asked before, why is my coins not maturing. Most of the transactions have 70+ confirmations

Are your wallet in sync , whats your block number now?
Does the wallet encrypted?If yes, have you unlock it?
When was the last deposit and withdrawal? in hours.

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

Last deposit bout 24 hours 77 confirms

PIG: 7Hj3rfTDbzEPVh98n3N3t7UJRBhQq8GDX4
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:33:45 AM

50 confirmations for stakes are quite high at current speed.
if the next update still cannot speed blocks up, then may be consider to lower it?

i agree but 50 confirms is correct when blockchain moves in a regular fashion, currently our blockchain is slightly intermittent, and as a result 50 confirms merely seems a long time. however.... my stake yesterday took ~24 hours to mature, I think this is ok, i've no problem waiting a day for stake.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:34:57 AM

Sorry is this has been answered before, what is the min coins that must be in the wallet for staking?

there shouldn't be a minimum, i'm a bit puzzled if it has been coded this way, and why (?)
stake is random for everyone but you should see your coins stake at some point within 30 days of arriving in your wallet.

So what i just dont understand, and again sorry for repeating a question asked before, why is my coins not maturing. Most of the transactions have 70+ confirmations

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

it'll happen, just be patient. Sync is not a short-term investment, it's designed for the long term.

johntseng

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:36:32 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

any withdrawal after last deposit?

Nanolite : KStrzPctAn8Qr1QppWDMwhqdG9rzmtQNWV
kimb0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:36:51 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

it'll happen, just be patient. Sync is not a short-term investment, it's designed for the long term.

Thank you

johntseng

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:38:04 AM

if the next update still cannot speed blocks up, then may be consider to lower it?

i agree but 50 confirms is correct when blockchain moves in a regular fashion, currently our blockchain is slightly intermittent, and as a result 50 confirms merely seems a long time. however.... my stake yesterday took ~24 hours to mature, I think this is ok, i've no problem waiting a day for stake.

yea i think 50 is ok as well.
if the blockchain goes to normal speed, i think it will be like 60sec per block? then that is fine with 50confirmations.

kimb0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:38:36 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

Yea i made one small one when i included the tx fee, but that is still 3 out of 5 confirms

raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:39:51 AM

if the blockchain goes to normal speed, i think it will be like 60sec per block? then that is fine with 50confirmations.

yes I think that is the correct timing.. i'm actually in two minds about it though... i think 24hrs to stake is a good length of time for Sync. Perhaps 50minutes would be too quick? don't you think?

johntseng

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:40:01 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

Yea i made one small one when i included the tx fee, but that is still 3 out of 5 confirms

so sum up all withdrawal after last deposit, is it more than last deposit?

raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:40:51 AM

just get my stake again  Grin

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

yes, we are all at the mercy of our intermittent blockchain. moving coins should be faster and i'm sure Dev is working on a fix to make the blockchain more balanced - once that is done, i'd like to see stake confirms raised so stake takes longer than 50 confirms.

johntseng

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:42:51 AM

yes I think that is the correct timing.. i'm actually in two minds about it though... i think 24hrs to stake is a good length of time for Sync. Perhaps 50minutes would be too quick? don't you think?

yes, but just change it later after the speed becomes normal. everything need quick for this moment.

kimb0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:43:35 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

Yea i just send some small amount from my wallet with the tx fee

So it is smaller the the deposit

raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:43:49 AM

yes, but just change it later after the speed becomes normal. everything need quick for this moment.

i agree, for the sake of transactions, the blockchain should run faster. it's good to discuss this with a constructive outlook.

Adapted

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:43:50 AM

Everything is working fine Smiley

Let's pump the price ppl stop selling it so cheap ..!?!

Think !
johntseng

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:45:36 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

have you use this  in send

kimb0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:46:37 AM

Block 8330

Unlocked for stake

have you use this  in send

No

raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:47:12 AM

Everything is working fine Smiley

Let's pump the price ppl stop selling it so cheap ..!?!

Think !

it's OK for now, the low price has helped with distribution - toprichlist is now more evenly spread.
i'll continue to buy Sync as and when I have the BTC to invest, but for now, the low price isn't an issue really, we are still in distribution phase, where most coins do worthless giveaways (which devalue the coin) - we have played our trolls well, they have dumped at low prices and as a result, more people have invested in Sync.

all is well  Grin

johntseng

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:49:37 AM

i agree, for the sake of transactions, the blockchain should run faster. it's good to discuss this with a constructive outlook.

yes, block speeds need faster now.
eg, poloniex need 200 confirms. that will take forever. but if 60sec per block, then is ok.
(however, i wish dev ask poloniex and mintpal lower than confirmation number, they are 200 and 50 of my last update)

raskul

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:52:02 AM

yes, block speeds need faster now.
eg, poloniex need 200 confirms. that will take forever. but if 60sec per block, then is ok.
(however, i wish dev ask poloniex and mintpal lower than confirmation number, they are 200 and 50 of my last update)

yes, keeping a good relationship with exchanges is vital - since Sync is a long term investment, we will have stagnant periods while people hold for stake. We need to make sure that the relationship between Commmunity - Dev - Exchanges is a solid one and that everyone knows we will not always provide huge volume, but we will offer sensible exchange fees, as price rises and Sync value is realised.
We don't need to pump this coin, it's a PoS worth holding - so buy in at whatever price you can afford.

Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:57:30 AM

Sure i read earlier this morning new wallet? was this correct or did i miss read something.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: