Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816000 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:02:01 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

i do understand the frustration, i do get the "patience reaching the limit" part, but at this point in time we are all on the same boat, the only way to help the price rise is to set priorities and help the dev and the community.
and by priorities i mean:
1) fix wallet
2) ensure it runs smoothly and becomes dummy-friendly
3) pump the price a bit
4) regain trust (and investors)

The only way to get the price to rise is to get the trolls who have been plaguing our forum
with the shite being answered.

Piggy needs to go as does a bunch more still on here picking their moments to complain about wallets
and syncing, which is all bullshit. There are hundreds of us with working wallets but only around
10 to 20 names on here complaining about non working wallets, and i'm writing down the names and posts
as soon as i have them all i'll publish so all can see whats really going on.

So far its worked inour favour as most can't stand the heat and have lost money and coins LOL

but the persistant few will eventually go when outed patience!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:09:24 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

All I see is 200+ pages of people bitching about their wallets not synching or staking. I assume now after the fix it is mostly user error.  But the bigger issue is the price. WE mined for a week and bought for a week up to .9btc and the price is at .2 btc.  DON'T YOU THINK THAT IS A PROBLEM?  What are you doing to fix that? Or is this coin just another scam coin?

i do understand the frustration, i do get the "patience reaching the limit" part, but at this point in time we are all on the same boat, the only way to help the price rise is to set priorities and help the dev and the community.
1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

The only way to get the price to rise is to get the trolls who have been plaguing our forum

Piggy needs to go as does a bunch more still on here picking their moments to complain about wallets
and syncing, which is all bullshit. There are hundreds of us with working wallets but only around
10 to 20 names on here complaining about non working wallets, and i'm writing down the names and posts

So far its worked inour favour as most can't stand the heat and have lost money and coins LOL

you are either just ignorant or blind. THERE ARE problems with the wallet. My own wallet was stuck for two days, and only after stopping re-starting the wallet for like 50+ times it worked all of a sudden (I can't even tell why). The debug log ALSO showed unusual network communication which all can be found in this thread. Also the exchanges were facing problems! Are they also to dumb or just spreading fud?

you can't just tell the ppl to stop/start the wallet a hundet times, so it might eventually work. The client has to work out of the box to be trusted. and the exchanges will do everything to protect themself and their customers from a loss, which means they would rather de-list this coin than support a broken coin. And that's what noone would like!

Kenta

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:11:17 PM

do you know if bttrex is on a wrong blockchain?

Not received yet a SYNC withdrawal from bttrex since this morning...

I will try to talk to him on IRC now.

thanks..

MsCollec, did you get anywhere with Richie Lai?

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
wasamata

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:12:20 PM

only a few bitcoins and well be at half a btc
dont sweat it
marketcap is ridiculously low now
i have made a few transactions today and it's workin perfectly.
I truly believe this currency will be in the top 10 eventually.
Enjoy the ride.
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:13:29 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

you are either just ignorant or blind. THERE ARE problems with the wallet. My own wallet was stuck for two days, and only after stopping re-starting the wallet for like 50+ times it worked all of a sudden (I can't even tell why). The debug log ALSO showed unusual network communication which all can be found in this thread. Also the exchanges were facing problems! Are they also to dumb or just spreading fud?

you can't just tell the ppl to stop/start the wallet a hundet times, so it might eventually work. The client has to work out of the box to be trusted. and the exchanges will do everything to protect themself and their customers from a loss, which means they would rather de-list this coin than support a broken coin. And that's what noone would like!

AND AGAIN WE REITERATE PATIENCE
and since you have none then please stop your bleating
and sell off.

you are the very source of whihc you complain about
by the way you do realise you can send the dev PM's??
why not talk to them in private instead of persistantly fear mongering on here??

Bugger off trollie

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:15:27 PM

how do you unlock wallet?

If you didn't encrypt the wallet, you won't need to unlock it. If you encrypted it you can unlock it in the debug window.

walletpassphrase yourpassphrase 9999999999999 true

Just replace "yourpassphrase" with your passphrase and hit enter.

I'm on the flavoured wallet and can't see a unlock for mint button, is there one on the normal wallet?

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:16:44 PM

If you didn't encrypt the wallet, you won't need to unlock it. If you encrypted it you can unlock it in the debug window.

I'm on the flavoured wallet and can't see a unlock for mint button, is there one on the normal wallet?

Its on a drop down menu at the top of the wallet

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:18:58 PM

which wallet do you have?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:20:02 PM

I was part of the Sync development team and he have already started working on the anonymizer implementation. But MsCollec kept it as a secret and created a demo coin for the purpose of  testing the protocol and hide it.
I asked him to announce it to the community but he refused my suggestions. So please don't sell cheap, this coin could be worth above 10 BTC and the dev team are trying to keep things secret   Huh

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
thunder04839

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:23:03 PM

which wallet do you have?
i have the plain wallet and never encrypted it.  100% synced and coins have been in there for 3 days with the wallet open all the time.  downloaded the update and only ope that one now.  all coins been in there for days with it open, but no staking.  i dont get it.  it is fully synced and nothing.  only .107 coins in there though...
Matni

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:24:56 PM

Latest "Flavoured" one, doesn't have the mint unlock drop down on it though.

https://twitter.com/CryptoMatni
"I am Lindsey Lohannnnnnnn"
spcrypt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:25:13 PM

I did everything mentioned on post#2 and it worked but it seems to be stuck on block 8313.
The reason i ask is because i made a coin transfer before i switch to the new wallet and it never showed up in my wallet yet?!?!

Help?

I lost coins in the process of switching wallets.
I moved them from bittrex yesterday to my wallet address (it's the same on both my old wallet and new wallet) and it still has not shown up.
Can anyone help?

same problem here
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:25:30 PM

to open wallet go to settings and click unlock wallet and put your password in if you have one

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:28:19 PM

I did everything mentioned on post#2 and it worked but it seems to be stuck on block 8313.
The reason i ask is because i made a coin transfer before i switch to the new wallet and it never showed up in my wallet yet?!?!

Help?

I lost coins in the process of switching wallets.
I moved them from bittrex yesterday to my wallet address (it's the same on both my old wallet and new wallet) and it still has not shown up.
Can anyone help?

same problem here
I think you have not lost your balance.

Simply check on block explorer your address

http://explorer.synclub.net/address/syncaddressshere

replace syncaddresshere with your sync address
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:29:27 PM

I was part of the Sync development team and he have already started working on the anonymizer implementation. But MsCollec kept it as a secret and created a demo coin for the purpose of  testing the protocol and hide it.
I asked him to announce it to the community but he refused my suggestions. So please don't sell cheap, this coin could be worth above 10 BTC and the dev team are trying to keep things secret   Huh
That's amazing news.

( Any ETA on that? Any idea ? )

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:29:39 PM

Latest "Flavoured" one, doesn't have the mint unlock drop down on it though.

mine doews its in the settings menu all the unlock wallet features are the same on any wallet you have any version

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
sovie

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:31:20 PM

Fuuuu... i dump it with 20% deficit, and i am happy....

By the way, your developer MsCollec is affected by autistic syndrom and value is going to 0

I am feeling... this thread was created only for money, good luck everyone

and another troll bites the dust good ridence shew
 Grin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:33:25 PM

That's amazing news.

Probably in beta testing, I have no idea when he will transfer it into Sync source.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 04:35:15 PM

DEVS PLEASE ANSWER:

1) fix wallet
3) pump the price a bit

AND AGAIN WE REITERATE PATIENCE
and since you have none then please stop your bleating
and sell off.

you are the very source of whihc you complain about
by the way you do realise you can send the dev PM's??
why not talk to them in private instead of persistantly fear mongering on here??

Bugger off trollie

hey, great idea! let's just all send the dev a PM if we have a problem. Maybe I should also send every user a PM and check if he also got that problem? Why use a thread?
dude, you were the one who called out the ppl with wallet problems not me. but just continue to ignore problems, everything is fine in dreamland.

however, since you are of no help here, and are just acusing people of spreading fud and beeing incompetent, I'll ignore you from now on.

KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 04:36:42 PM

That's amazing news.

Probably in beta testing, I have no idea when he will transfer it into Sync source.
That's really good news!

Can't wait to hear more regarding that!

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
Pages: « 1 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 [248] 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: