Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 346 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYPT] CryptCoin x11 + PoS | P2P Anonymity | 0% Premine | Commander  (Read 512538 times)
pbremen01

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:00:10 PM

Funny how people judge this coin so hard, and yet the devs are still here working on development, even though prices have dropped. I'm new to all these coins but from what I understand if a coin truely is shit
it will plummet and devs will ditch it, also no one will continue buying it in decent amounts anyway. This does not appear to be the case with crypt quite obviously.

Why do you think that devs are still working on the development?

And if they actually do - do you think that they work on important features (anonymity) rather than on features of lesser or almost no importance (Commander)?

You know that Mindfox is working on the anonymous functions and the other devs are working on the commander.

I know that they're supposed to work on these features. But besides the claims of the devs I can't find any kind of "proof". Mentaldepth claims that it should be quite obvious that "people continue buying in decent amounts". But I doubt that this is true (only about 40 BTC 24hr volume on mintpal with price falling or going sideways?).

So I was asking how he knows that they're still actually working on these features.

Mindfox has said that he's working on it, commander wallet was recently released, showing work is being done, what reason do you have to not believe Mindfox ? (a well known dev) and what proof are you looking for ? It doesn't seem you even own CRYPTCOIN , so why do you post here ? 

Commander web wallet - especially released demo - looks like some kind of simple "wrapper" around wallet RPC API. The devs probably didn't put a lot of effort in it. Experienced dev could probably "develop" such demo in two or three days. So this demo might be "developed" just for the purpose of posting some updates.

Owning cryptcoins and speculating on its price are not the only reasons why people are interested in cryptcoins. There are many other reasons (curiosity, actually using it, building businesses that need anonymity etc.)

Why do you assume that "well known" automatically implies "has actual interest in developing working truly anonymous solution"? Many people around cryptcoin are "well-known", but they don't seem to have any kind of genuine interest in anonymity (they're only interested in pump&dumps, for example).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wasda

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:30:24 PM

and again...

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
knightlife999

Activity: 845
Merit: 1000

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:44:00 PM

Funny how people judge this coin so hard, and yet the devs are still here working on development, even though prices have dropped. I'm new to all these coins but from what I understand if a coin truely is shit
it will plummet and devs will ditch it, also no one will continue buying it in decent amounts anyway. This does not appear to be the case with crypt quite obviously.

Why do you think that devs are still working on the development?

And if they actually do - do you think that they work on important features (anonymity) rather than on features of lesser or almost no importance (Commander)?

You know that Mindfox is working on the anonymous functions and the other devs are working on the commander.

I know that they're supposed to work on these features. But besides the claims of the devs I can't find any kind of "proof". Mentaldepth claims that it should be quite obvious that "people continue buying in decent amounts". But I doubt that this is true (only about 40 BTC 24hr volume on mintpal with price falling or going sideways?).

So I was asking how he knows that they're still actually working on these features.

Mindfox has said that he's working on it, commander wallet was recently released, showing work is being done, what reason do you have to not believe Mindfox ? (a well known dev) and what proof are you looking for ? It doesn't seem you even own CRYPTCOIN , so why do you post here ? 

Commander web wallet - especially released demo - looks like some kind of simple "wrapper" around wallet RPC API. The devs probably didn't put a lot of effort in it. Experienced dev could probably "develop" such demo in two or three days. So this demo might be "developed" just for the purpose of posting some updates.

Owning cryptcoins and speculating on its price are not the only reasons why people are interested in cryptcoins. There are many other reasons (curiosity, actually using it, building businesses that need anonymity etc.)

Why do you assume that "well known" automatically implies "has actual interest in developing working truly anonymous solution"? Many people around cryptcoin are "well-known", but they don't seem to have any kind of genuine interest in anonymity (they're only interested in pump&dumps, for example).

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

We know he is working on it because he talks with everyone daily on irc and gives updates. In addition, he always finishes his projects. He has a history of always finishing his projects. Simple as that. He doesn't need to send you copies of what he is doing to prove he is working on it. Devs don't send out copies to random people to peruse and evaluate. He is still working on it. Be patient and you'll like what they release.

Are there any (public) archives of cryptcoin channel on IRC?

Wasda

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:59:38 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:10:34 PM by Wasda

Yes, try searching on here: http://www.google.com

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:11:45 PM

Yes, try to search on here: http://www.google.com

I've already done that. Google doesn't find any relevant archive. This channel is also not archived on services like www.irclog.org for unknown reasons.

What's the official name of the channel? #cryptcoin or something else?

EDIT: irclog.org service seems dead (it is not updating archives anymore). It seems that other similar services (irseek.com) are also dead. IRC is such great technology.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:18:57 PM

Looks like Mindfox needs some more time on his part of the project. Should Not hold us back though. Still strong coin! He was on IRC a little while ago and said it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:25:31 PM

price has almost gone full retard.
pbremen01

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:26:06 PM

Looks like Mindfox needs some more time on his part of the project. Should Not hold us back though. Still strong coin! He was on IRC a little while ago and said it.

Can you post some IRC logs?

Miga

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:40:06 PM

it's Buy time!!
Wasda

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:46:15 PM

Can you post some IRC logs?

here are some IRC logs you might be interested

[00:35] <Megalodon> Don't act like it's a bad thing to fall in love... with me. Cuz u might fck around and find ur dreams cum true... with me
[00:38] <thevoodoodevil> Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like Megalodon?
[00:38] <Enron> wtf
[00:39] <Megalodon> lul

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:46:37 PM

[16:44] <@mindfox_home> yes, there's going to be a delay
[16:44] <@mindfox_home> first reason:
[16:44] <@mindfox_home> personal issues got me away from coding for more than 4 days
[16:45] <@mindfox_home> but even if it didn't, I had to resolve some issues in my implementation that I couldn't foresee and they came afterwards (as I was expecting actually, as this always happens with new ideas/things)
[16:45] <@mindfox_home> I'm just being honest and straightforward so nobody things I'm trying to cover anything Smiley

So you can see he is always on chats in IRC and keeping us updated. Not just creating some junk as quick as he can, he is still working on it and thats fine to me. It takes time...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Wasda

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 10:51:13 PM

[16:44] <@mindfox_home> personal issues got me away from coding for more than 4 days
[16:45] <@mindfox_home> but even if it didn't, I had to resolve some issues in my implementation that I couldn't foresee and they came afterwards (as I was expecting actually, as this always happens with new ideas/things)
[16:45] <@mindfox_home> I'm just being honest and straightforward so nobody things I'm trying to cover anything Smiley

So you can see he is always on chats in IRC and keeping us updated. Not just creating some junk as quick as he can, he is still working on it and thats fine to me. It takes time...

prepare for massive FUDDING.. I can see them lining up.. like kids in k1 class

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:04:01 PM

so were probably set back by a week, no more than 2 i would assume.
Perl++

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:06:18 PM

Personally i'm not impatient but i'm pretty excited   Cool

Kiss
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:41:03 PM

Damn, should I spend more money to buy more bitcoins to buy more CRYPT coins to make a bigger profit when the wallet releases, or do I just mine and hold?

Buying at 36k would lower the hell out of my dollar cost average!  But I don't like to tie up actual money in coins.  Especially not right now with all the wedding plans and paying for that stuff I have going on at the moment.  And if something goes wrong and mindfox is captured by the middle east ISIS religious towelhead zealots and can't finish the wallet and this coin shits itself, I don't want to have $1000 shot to hell on it!

But then again, if I don't buy more, then this coin goes over $15 per, and I don't have as many coins to sell because I didn't buy more because I was worried about the ISIS towelhead religious zealots, then I'll be pissed about that too!!!!!
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 11:42:48 PM

Damn, should I spend more money to buy more bitcoins to buy more CRYPT coins to make a bigger profit when the wallet releases, or do I just mine and hold?

Buying at 36k would lower the hell out of my dollar cost average!  But I don't like to tie up actual money in coins.  Especially not right now with all the wedding plans and paying for that stuff I have going on at the moment.  And if something goes wrong and mindfox is captured by the middle east ISIS religious towelhead zealots and can't finish the wallet and this coin shits itself, I don't want to have $1000 shot to hell on it!

We all know he is delayed so if your itching to buy more id wait 2-3 days and get a better price.
knightlife999

Activity: 845

Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:12:09 AM

Yes, try to search on here: http://www.google.com

I've already done that. Google doesn't find any relevant archive. This channel is also not archived on services like www.irclog.org for unknown reasons.

What's the official name of the channel? #cryptcoin or something else?

EDIT: irclog.org service seems dead (it is not updating archives anymore). It seems that other similar services (irseek.com) are also dead. IRC is such great technology.

There is a link on page 1 of this thread. Go to page one and click it. Enter a name and you'll be logged onto the cryptcoin irc channel.

Pinnacle, the only trading application you will ever need: https://pinnacle-brilliance.com/
Know The Future High/Lows Of Any Market: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762278.msg8592180#msg8592180
Best Exchange for trading Forex, Commodities, and Stocks with Bitcoin: https://1broker.com/?r=3299
btcage

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 12:35:48 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2014, 12:46:20 AM by btcage

Ladies and Gentleman....
Chek up KORECOIN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=668886.new#new

Korecoin is the First X13 PoS 100% Anon with TOR embedded
buy now because price is fucking low...

boabyphet

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 01:29:00 AM

Im new to the whole alt coin trading world, crypt has been the first coin ive watched for more than an hour (near a week).

Ive no idea if ill make anything, but its been a good learning experience in trading, alt coin related bullshitting and that the alt coin trading world is a complete no man's land! Smiley

fun either way! ... lets hope the new wallet and near anon features add some value.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 346 »
  Print  

Jump to: