Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:29:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 04:57:16 PM

^yobit/clams stole my coins !! What are YOU going to do to fix this? :\

What happened specifically?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:21:13 PM

^yobit/clams stole my coins !! What are YOU going to do to fix this? :\

^bought clams on yobit and tried to send to your site and they never get confirmed! :\ thx for your help!

=======================================================

Date    Currency    Amount    Confirm    Status
2017.01.30 06:14:27    CLAM    11.66795658    0    In process

======================================================

:\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:33:10 PM

^bought clams on yobit and tried to send to your site and they never get confirmed! :\ thx for your help!

The "In process" label makes it look like yobit didn't send the coins yet. You should contact their support and ask for help there.

It could be that their CLAM wallet has crashed and nobody noticed yet for instance. Or maybe they need to refill their hot wallet.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 05:36:02 PM

The "In process" label makes it look like yobit didn't send the coins yet. You should contact their support and ask for help there.

It could be that their CLAM wallet has crashed and nobody noticed yet for instance. Or maybe they need to refill their hot wallet.

^yeah since january and after multipule support tickets here we are ! :/ this is your coin i'd contact them because it reflects on you!!

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:54:03 PM

^yeah since january and after multipule support tickets here we are ! :/ this is your coin i'd contact them because it reflects on you!!

Can you show the communication you've had with them?

I don't see how your issues with a third party exchange reflect on me or the creators of CLAM in any way.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

I don't see how your issues with a third party exchange reflect on me or the creators of CLAM in any way.

^they have ignored my support tickets! What should i repost them here? lol yobit has been holding my coins i sent to YOUR SITE ... im not too happy ~ do i get a bug reporting fee after all this is fixed? wtf doog! :\

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:29:48 PM

^they have ignored my support tickets! What should i repost them here? lol yobit has been holding my coins i sent to YOUR SITE ... im not too happy ~ do i get a bug reporting fee after all this is fixed? wtf doog! :\
Yobit is a shit exchange and is not to be trusted, while they have they ways i don't think they would steal few clams from anyone unless they going to shit soon.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:39:14 PM

Yobit is a shit exchange and is not to be trusted, while they have they ways i don't think they would steal few clams from anyone unless they going to shit soon.

^ya and clams dev(dooglus) real classy in his last post talking about how he just unlocked 10000 clams yet cannot figure out how to contact yobit ...srsly? :\

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:07:31 PM

^ya and clams dev(dooglus) real classy in his last post talking about how he just unlocked 10000 clams yet cannot figure out how to contact yobit ...srsly? :\
Why is his fault that you used a shitty exchange?

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
gembitz

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:21:11 PM

Why is his fault that you used a shitty exchange?

^well they have been selling "CLAMs" on their exchange if i were doog i'd be seriously alarmed! Where do i go for help? :\

SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:11:05 PM

Quote from: gembitz
^well they have been selling "CLAMs" on their exchange if i were doog i'd be seriously alarmed! Where do i go for help? :\

Sorry to hear that you've have problems with an exchange.  
This won't help you in your current situation, but it is an important (and recently posted in this thread) lesson to understand:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F12lpqnug-0  

Due to privacy and best practices I highly doubt (and hope) yobit would not communicate with dooglus or I, or anyone else, concerning your problem.  
There is simply nothing that can be done beyond contacting their support and hoping that they are willing to return your CLAM.  

They hold the keys; therefore it is their CLAM - until they choose to give it back to you.

Best of luck in getting your CLAM.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
gembitz

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:30:12 PM

This won't help you in your current situation, but it is an important (and recently posted in this thread) lesson to understand:  

Due to privacy and best practices I highly doubt (and hope) yobit would not communicate with dooglus or I, or anyone else, concerning your problem.  
There is simply nothing that can be done beyond contacting their support and hoping that they are willing to return your CLAM.  

They hold the keys; therefore it is their CLAM - until they choose to give it back to you.

^look this is your coin and if you cannot even reach the exchange i recommend telling them to take your gambling token coin off the exchange...do you need me to do your job for you? i will and you will be looking hella stupid!! :\ AND YES I WILL WANT THE BUG REPORTING BOUNTY!!!!

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:21:59 PM

^look this is your coin and if you cannot even reach the exchange i recommend telling them to take your gambling token coin off the exchange...do you need me to do your job for you? i will and you will be looking hella stupid!! :\ AND YES I WILL WANT THE BUG REPORTING BOUNTY!!!!

gembitz: Bitcoin and altcoins like CLAM are decentralised currencies. The developers of such coins (mostly) do not have any control over funds or transactions; they just release clients that allow you to participate in the network. In general, all confirmed transactions are final, and cannot be reversed, or changed in any way. This is by design; there is no central body that can arbitrate or reverse transactions. This is not Paypal.

You've sent funds to another party, therefore they "own" those funds. Your account at yobit is just an entry in their database which says you have a balance of X CLAMS, but as far as the network is concerned, you sent those funds to yobit, so yobit owns those funds. You need to sort that out with them - no one else has any power to compel them to do anything...
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 11:28:23 PM

We cannot force any service to not use (or use) CLAM.  
The CLAM network and software are not a permissioned system.  

Though we could likely cause havoc by not supporting CLAM; it is not 'ours'.  
The only people who 'own' the CLAM network are the users of the CLAM network.  
Only they can decide to change the rules they follow.  

Let us have an experiment.  
I wonder if I can stop the CLAM network.  

Quote from: SuperClam
Okay everyone.
It's been fun but CLAMs no longer exist.  
I hereby decree, as the arbiter of all that is good and sovereign of CLAMdom, CLAM shall be no more!  

Something tells me that the next CLAM block will be coming down the pike in around 1 minute anyways.  

That is a feature - not a bug.  

I am sorry that you are unable to convince yobit to give you back your CLAM.  
Fortunately, CLAM transactions are final once cemented in the chain.  

Your questions have been answered.  
Ask yobit for your CLAM, their support channel is the correct place for this conversation.  
Once you have a transaction that is on the CLAM chain and it isn't showing in your JD balance, then the JD thread is the appropriate channel.

It doesn't belong here.  
Thank you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
gembitz

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:03:55 AM

gembitz: Bitcoin and altcoins like CLAM are decentralised currencies. The developers of such coins (mostly) do not have any control over funds or transactions; they just release clients that allow you to participate in the network. In general, all confirmed transactions are final, and cannot be reversed, or changed in any way. This is by design; there is no central body that can arbitrate or reverse transactions. This is not Paypal.

You've sent funds to another party, therefore they "own" those funds. Your account at yobit is just an entry in their database which says you have a balance of X CLAMS, but as far as the network is concerned, you sent those funds to yobit, so yobit owns those funds. You need to sort that out with them - no one else has any power to compel them to do anything...

^fool i sent from yobit to doogs site...i'm not a n00bie~ i'm telling you there was ZERO CONFIRMS! Something is wrong with your coin or exchange is wallet is messed up! YES I JUST REPORTED A "BUG" :-D

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:17:43 AM

^fool[...]

Well that right there ends any further assistance or advice I'm willing to give you. Best of luck!
gembitz

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:22:21 AM

^fool[...]

Well that right there ends any further assistance or advice I'm willing to give you. Best of luck!

^listen chum this isn't my first rodeo! :-D yobit will get it squared away...zzz

chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:03:34 AM

^fool i sent from yobit to doogs site...i'm not a n00bie~ i'm telling you there was ZERO CONFIRMS! Something is wrong with your coin or exchange is wallet is messed up! YES I JUST REPORTED A "BUG" :-D

Do you have a transaction ID?

gembitz

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:10:23 AM

Do you have a transaction ID?

^zero confirms i was thinking of trying to send more to push the first coins throgh idk what to do... :\

===> my addy :: xGXxMdivUs2ZzvzUUwbBxwpHkzVMkvNht9

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:34:35 AM

^they have ignored my support tickets! What should i repost them here?

I didn't know they had ignored you. You didn't say anything about the tickets, other than that you were "after multipule support tickets".

lol yobit has been holding my coins i sent to YOUR SITE ... im not too happy ~

You're not being very clear. How could yobit be holding coins that you sent to my site? Wouldn't I be holding them?

It sounds to me like you trusted a third party with some coins, asked them to send your coins to my site, and they ignored you. That's not the same as you sending them.

do i get a bug reporting fee after all this is fixed? wtf doog! :\

I think you're reporting this to the wrong person. I don't know what yobit is, but I'm guessing it is an exchange. Do they have a twitter presence? Or a BitcoinTalk thread? You could consider trying to get their attention by making a public fuss in those kinds of places if you're not getting satisfaction communicating directly. But complaining in the CLAM thread doesn't seem appropriate. It's nothing to do with anyone here.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 ... 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 [357] 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: