Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:04:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 01:45:37 AM

i sent from yobit to doogs site...i'm not a n00bie~ i'm telling you there was ZERO CONFIRMS!

Which transaction are you saying has zero confirmations?

Can you show the transaction ID, or even better the raw transaction hex bytes?

I can rebroadcast the raw hex bytes and it should confirm within a couple of minutes.

I suspect that there never was any transaction made, so it wouldn't be accurate to say that it didn't confirm. Just that it didn't even exist.

You need to talk to the exchange about this. They won't talk to third parties (like me) about dealings with their customers. It would be very unprofessional of them to do so.

Edit: I made a support ticket at yobit pointing them at this thread. Maybe they'll post here to give their side of your conflict with them. And maybe not. I don't know what else I can do.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 02:49:06 AM

i sent from yobit to doogs site...i'm not a n00bie~ i'm telling you there was ZERO CONFIRMS!

I can rebroadcast the raw hex bytes and it should confirm within a couple of minutes.

I suspect that there never was any transaction made, so it wouldn't be accurate to say that it didn't confirm. Just that it didn't even exist.

You need to talk to the exchange about this. They won't talk to third parties (like me) about dealings with their customers. It would be very unprofessional of them to do so.

Edit: I made a support ticket at yobit pointing them at this thread. Maybe they'll post here to give their side of your conflict with them. And maybe not. I don't know what else I can do.

^thanks perhaps this will work! :\  appreciate it

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
SuperClam (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1002

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2017, 09:47:22 PM

dooglus, the ever-patient troll whisperer. 

Has a ring to it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623147
Proof-Of-Chain, 100% Distributed BEFORE Launch.
Everyone who owned BTC, LTC, or DOGE at launch got free CLAMS.
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

I heard nothing back from them. And you didn't answer my questions. When you said there were zero confirmations, what transaction were you referring to? If you can send me the transaction I can get it confirmed for you.

Has a ring to it.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Until there isn't any doubt...

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 1240

Owner at AltQuick.com & FreeBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2017, 06:40:41 AM

Let us have an experiment.  
I wonder if I can stop the CLAM network.  

Quote from: SuperClam
Okay everyone.
It's been fun but CLAMs no longer exist.  
I hereby decree, as the arbiter of all that is good and sovereign of CLAMdom, CLAM shall be no more!  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOrd8jIt96M&feature=youtu.be&t=3

Cheesy

That's owsley btw ^^*~*~(~(~.  (Him and I were texting about this the other day on the phone.)  I think he actually has a issue with yobit though.

Hey fucktard, how's life?  Did you get my dick pics I text you? Wink Kiss Put CLAM back on investor hub.  We need $10 a coin tomorrow or ASAP... whichever is sooner.

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:10:28 AM

I have a question guys
can combineany, splitsize and combinelimit affect the staking chance?
SuperClam (OP)

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2017, 09:18:55 AM

I have a question guys

Directly they should not change the chance to stake. 

Indirectly, by changing the number and size of your outputs, they can change the percentage of CLAM you have immature at a given time and the chance that any individual output will stake.

cozie

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 09:40:48 AM

I have a question guys

Directly they should not change the chance to stake. 

Indirectly, by changing the number and size of your outputs, they can change the percentage of CLAM you have immature at a given time and the chance that any individual output will stake.

ok, thanks, so mine is only bad luck Cry
gembitz

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 12:10:01 PM

I heard nothing back from them. And you didn't answer my questions. When you said there were zero confirmations, what transaction were you referring to? If you can send me the transaction I can get it confirmed for you.

Has a ring to it.

I like to give the benefit of the doubt. Until there isn't any doubt...

^still nothing i'm losing faith in your abilities !! :\

clams/yobit stole my coins! ~ we need to shut them down.. my CLAMS are stuck and yes wheres my BUG REPORTING BOUNTY ON TOP OF MY MISSING COINS!!!

:\

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:14:25 AM

you didn't answer my questions. When you said there were zero confirmations, what transaction were you referring to? If you can send me the transaction I can get it confirmed for you.

i'm losing faith in your abilities

Again you didn't answer my question. Please take a minute to read this post in full, notice the question I have asked you twice, and answer it. Without the transaction I can't help you get it confirmed. I have no authority or ability to intervene in your dealings with a third party.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
gembitz

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 07:27:03 PM

you didn't answer my questions. When you said there were zero confirmations, what transaction were you referring to? If you can send me the transaction I can get it confirmed for you.

Again you didn't answer my question. Please take a minute to read this post in full, notice the question I have asked you twice, and answer it. Without the transaction I can't help you get it confirmed. I have no authority or ability to intervene in your dealings with a third party.

^dude i'm not implying your supporting the yobit cartel...in fact i'm at a crossroads as to what we should do about yobit! They pull so much heist with peoples coins it's not a good thing for bitcoin! My transaction is still stuck there with zero confirmations !!! ===>

Pending Withdrawals
Date    Currency    Amount    Confirm    Status
2017.01.30 06:14:27    CLAM    11.66795658    0    In process

==========================================================
*at the same time ive traded deposited and withdrew BTC and other coins no problem  ~ so it's something wrong with the clamcoin / yobit interface it's maybe a simple fix for a genius like you!
:\ what do we do = nuke yobit? lol

Romeo1979

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:54:35 PM

is this coin under any development ?

DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

^dude i'm not implying your supporting the yobit cartel...in fact i'm at a crossroads as to what we should do about yobit! They pull so much heist with peoples coins it's not a good thing for bitcoin! My transaction is still stuck there with zero confirmations !!! ===>

Pending Withdrawals
Date    Currency    Amount    Confirm    Status
2017.01.30 06:14:27    CLAM    11.66795658    0    In process

==========================================================
*at the same time ive traded deposited and withdrew BTC and other coins no problem  ~ so it's something wrong with the clamcoin / yobit interface it's maybe a simple fix for a genius like you!
:\ what do we do = nuke yobit? lol

dooglus can't do anything about YoBit not processing your withdraw, other than PMing/messaging them and trying to get them to process your withdraw. Try posting it on YoBit's thread, or sending them a PM as I really doubt they check the CLAM thread.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:11:54 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2017, 09:39:49 AM by andulolika

Or you could all revive this thread with me, perhaps this will make them solve your problem very fast, as it happend in past, they are very scared of accusations in public.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378867.120

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Giebaymax

Activity: 549
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2017, 02:42:47 AM

I think your question is not so interesting, if you want to know about the project better I advice you should read more detail on the first page there they had already explained
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:18:19 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2017, 07:40:24 PM by etoque

I think your question is not so interesting, if you want to know about the project better I advice you should read more detail on the first page there they had already explained

not interesting ?  Cheesy Cheesy no development = doomed, look LTC (and also,just adding other coin development get just things worst )

Clam is just abandon while chain still working,bagholder.
SuperClam (OP)

CLAM Developer

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 10:06:09 PM

not interesting ?  Cheesy Cheesy no development = doomed, look LTC (and also,just adding other coin development get just things worst )

In terms of 'new tech' or development which changes the network in fundamental ways, you are welcome to suggest changes via CLAMspeech. 

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your perspective, it seems quite difficult to get any type of consensus with the CLAMspeech system for changes. 

I think it would be fair to have a conversation concerning what exactly the threshold should be via CLAMspeech to consider something popular enough to warrant a change. 

BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

There are individual people developing shit.

Look at the sites that use Clamcoins....

We are still building and working on FreeBitcoins.com which uses CLAMS as a source for trying crypto and earning some free coinage!

https://AltQuick.com/exchange/ - Trade altcoins & Bitcoin Testnet coins with real Bitcoin. Fast, private, and easy!
https://FreeBitcoins.com/faucet/ - Load your AltQuick exchange account with free Bitcoins & Testnet every 10 minutes.
BayAreaCoins
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 12:09:47 AM

Site stats update for Clamcoin.org:

gembitz

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:48:28 PM

There are individual people developing shit.

Look at the sites that use Clamcoins....

We are still building and working on FreeBitcoins.com which uses CLAMS as a source for trying crypto and earning some free coinage!

^clams is huge whales*dooglus knew satoshi!! :-D haaa

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: