Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:38:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483641 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptico

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:44:40 AM

Hello XC community and XC members.

Sorry for being away from the forum for a couple of days I do not have internet at the moment in my new flat and had a problem with an injury to my foot as well.

Now im tethering from my OPO thanks to jibble Smiley

Anyway Compliments for the development and for the HUGE announcement made. can someone clarify to me the difference between the XMixer and the Xbridge? Xbridge is gonna collect fees for the services provided by the Xmixers? will this new internet be build on top of Xmixers that will be used by Xbridges still? as this was one of the main reason I liked and invested in XC.

Hey Cryptico. Sorry to hear about your foot.

The XBridge is a protocol, based on the Xnode protocol.

If a coin joins the Blocknet, it will need to add the XBridge application platform to its code and release an updated wallet.

After that, the coin's nodes will be able to communicate in true P2P fashion with nodes on any other blockchain.

How this benefits XC is:

- we gain a massive userbase (i.e. all the communities of all the other coins)

- our tech is industry-leading and so we should see top usage scores for XC

- Xmixers get a massive increase in traffic and so Xmixer owners get more revenue

- Other XC services (XChat, distributed content server, meshnet, etc...) will be in similarly high demand and so XC nodes will gain diverse sources of revenue.

Hi Arlyn thank you for your Answer Smiley

Basically if a coin that join the blocknet will requiere to implement the xnode protocol this will mean that they will become an extension of XC so it can be viewed in one way as they will be gifted by the XC meshnet infrastructore of the Xnodes and anon system as well correct me if I am wrong. On the other hand XC will expand enourmously is Network traffic as if other currencies will use the XC anon Xnode protocol they will need to pay fee to mixers for each anon transactions. For coins that already have their anon system how this will work? they will have a choice in their wallet to which anon system they want to use? or they will need to use the XC anon protocol?

It is still very confusing to me sorry if I misanderstood something.

.WildBeastBlock.       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
       █
 ▄     █▄    ▄
 █     ██     █
 █      █▀   ███
 █▄▄   ▄█    ███
███   ▀██▄   ▀█
 █▀     █▀   ██
 █    ▄███   ██▀
 ██  ▀▀██   ▄▄█
 ██▄    ██▄  ██▄
 ▄█    ▄██    █
▀██     █    ███
 ██    ▄██   ▀██
 ██▀    ██▀   █
  █     █▀    █
  █     █     █
  ▀     █     ▀
  with New Wallet & Smart Message Insertion
  with Smart Doc Insertion
  Free WBB Chat App | Fully Secure and Private

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hashxtag

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:45:54 AM

This tech already exists in another currency which have this as their primary focus. I like the idea. But now you will fundraise this tech "again"? Great plans are good, but its taking away the focus on XC which is a excellent currency. And now i am starting to get worried, and the reason for this is that i have seen these great plans before in other context where talented people have lost their focus because they want to much. In 90% the plans are spinning out of control. In this case i am concerned that XC will loose ground.

More and more people are noticing this, and the answer that they get "trust us, its best for XC" like some sort of elitistic elite. BUT, if you do not have the peoples support in this you will loose. This is not some experiment, people invest real money into this.. im supporting wtih 1900XC, not much. But when 100 people with the same amount starting to get as confused as i am regarding Dan`s involvement in other currencys and this great plans, poeple will cash out.

I just responded to you. No need to repost.

Here is my response again:

That's like saying that the internet takes away focus from Google.

It doesn't. It enables Google to thrive.

Focus has *not* been lost. A huge userbase for XC has been gained.

You should all setup Xmixers right now. :-)

I think there is many more investors concerned the same way - that is why price is slowly sinking.

I don't want to talk about theory, let's learn on history.

Short example. Nicolas Tesla was a briliant guy. He invented a lot of devices which we use today. But he died in poverty, because he didn't care about people and investors (putting simple: PR). But Edison did care about people and investors. He was not brilliant, but he's company - General Eletric exists till today. Eidosn didn't die in poverty. Tesla did, because he woas focused only on "the thing" not "the people".

Besides I have seen many times good invention may loos with worse one, when there is great sales force and PR working on the other solution. You may have genious device, but it will die if not carrying about support.

I'm a tech guy also and I know people like me have more focus to things then people, but after all the oposite counts - people.

Conclusion is:
1) not paying attention to users (user friendly easy to install wallet)
+
2) not carrying about PR, centralised exchanges and investors
result = this great tech will loose with competitors.

I like this coin and still am an investor, but I feel not only technical things are that needs to be done. I simple observed this by my own that sometimes PR and connection is more important then genious device/code/concept and the poor concept win many times, because someone carrying about connections with people stays behind the poor concept he wins.

This is a curse of inteligent people, they don't even understant it's important Tongue
And then less inteligent, but having good selling skills (people oriented) survive with their sh*t solutions. That's why the world looks like it looks generally.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

- In order for a coin to become part of the Blocknet, its developers will need to code the XBridge into it and release an updated wallet. So not just anyone can add a coin to the Blocknet.

Why it needs to be the developers of xyz coin that can only do this? If the source is open, anyone can mod a wallet and release it. You could add bitcoin to blocknet, right?
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:52:28 AM

I am not sure what to think of this update, on the one hand it is great, on the other, XC first needs to focus on itself, because the wallets for Linux and Mac's still aren't done.

This would have been better if it was done when XC publicly launched.

I don't think this indicates lack of focus at all - in fact it shows incredible focus. There is no point building the perfect ecosystem if no-one wants to use it - this looks more like developing on various fronts but in preparation for the launch. I don't think it will slow us down at all and if rev3 were ready today and this were in the pipeline I would have waited for this to come out BEFORE the launch.

I see it as a unique funding attempt to funnel into another. uniting is a good thing but is this really necessary if you remove the market variable?

i think the market is still in place here. the magic word is fees. whatever coin you anticipate to get the most "cross usage" from the blocknet because of its distinct architecture you will want to hold in order to earn fees for offering that service. EG i think the xnode and xmixer protocol is the best anon solution and will get alot of usage in the blocknet even from coin holders that have some other kind of anon option in their node ( probably for important transactions, whatever). well thats just my few so i don't won't to start the anon debate here. Of corse i wanna hold XC and host as many mixers as possible. Blocknet in this regard is not one big all in one coin from an investment point of few, there is and will be still good and bad options within the ever growing network. SDC is a great one btw. So what the Blocknet does is increasing your userbase and by so your chance of earning fees while still keepig a market in place . for this regard i hope to see the list of participating coins grow quick and wide. there need to be competition on the blocknet. Then it has the chance to become a new internet and thats the vision as i understand it. Again every coin that generates some kind of revenue for his holders will benefit hugely from this network. the more it grows the better.

I agree, monetising leveraged networks is fantastic logic and should be encouraged and is a logical way to motivate growth. I do believe that sharing resource to become more powerful is also attractive. I believe it does however, in my opinion, come with some drawbacks in the proposed form of a bridged network. I don't like a circle within a circle i cannot see how its a step forward. I see it only as a reaction to current market and projected market variables. And thats where it, for me gets a bit scary because i see bias towards money and a move away from tech and its relevance to begin with.

i believe that collaborating can be done without leveraging each others resources in this way and batching it in a group to frame it as "offering diversity i'm a one stop network shop" When its already there to begin with just not in this form. I believing solving the issue of teams and projects not collaborating with each other can and should be solved in a different way and will be down the track.

Not in one that results in a bridge network, but one that allows every network to be completely decentralized yet still sharing talent and tech as it is all open sourced mostly anyways! I believe a foundation that pertains to the alt coin industry is a broader and much wiser proposal one. With all innovative devs as panelists, a foundation where vc can come and speak with the talent directly through a foundation which holds all of the innovative development talent and not one that holds only a select few. I believe its possible within a foundation like that, the devs can collaborate with each other and share tech and their community resource to enhance and enrich the altcoin space and relevance on a much larger and more efficient scale.

I don't mean to come across that i discount the attractiveness of the bridged network proposal. I only want to show i understand and accept that from a programmers view it would make sense to think of things in terms of bubbles and try to form larger ones to connect to each other (Xbridge proposal). I owudl like to demonstrate that i  would like to look at it as one big bubble trying to connect that to mainstream its resource and not limit it to a select few that contains resource made up of mostly copied tech to begin with.

So to me its as you say "fee" meaning money. And i do agree it needs to sustain itself in some way; this whole industry via moentising its networks. But i don't believe it needs to in a way where it physically represents a corporation absorbing other tech to become stronger. I believe thats moving away from, in many ways what this is all meant to represent and what its meant to fighting to move away from.

Does not mean we should not be having this dialogue in the first place though, its good and i'm sure you already you know that Smiley

well it all comes down to how we define that Xbridge. i see it as a protocol that collaborating coins include into their wallet. A wallet that still can stand and work on its own outside the BLocknet. its a Gateway that users will be free to use. with just a few coins so far it looks more like a team , but eventually it will outgrow this image.

by so the blocknet doesn't have to sustain itself with fees. the fees i mentioned are those build into the different coinprojects itself also getting collected without the blocknet. eg for data storage, anon transactions (Xmixer, masternodes in drk), content hosting. Blocknets Xbridge will increase this audience but the fee is coin specific. thats my ideal scenario since it boosts free market competition on the Blocknet. thats why i was happy to see "similar" oriented coin projects on there from the get go and i hope this to increase. this forces the developers to develop the strongest possible product and position it apart from the others while still using the same bride. this is no contradiction. all coins right now use the internet.

actually the only hurdle to joining the blocknet should be legitimacy of the devteam. i want to see as many coins as possible having this bridge inside their wallet as an additionaly service for their users. still the stong will do better than the weak then.  

Right, which brings me back to my point, that all of this is happening already just not in as a coordinated way. The bridge just wishes to consolidate and cultivate more competition, i.e communities will get more toxic ect ect not only that but this is already happening. So my idea stands out as more appealing then ever. One being, that all of this can be done without Xbridge but by bringing the innovative developers and their communities together in a foundation that does not really require an opt in/out network model or a centralised authority of code and maintenance in the form of a Xbridge but one more simpler and less expensive yet just as powerful if not more with its ability to call on resource in a less limiting but more coordinated way. A simple Altcoin foundation.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:57:26 AM

- In order for a coin to become part of the Blocknet, its developers will need to code the XBridge into it and release an updated wallet. So not just anyone can add a coin to the Blocknet.

Why it needs to be the developers of xyz coin that can only do this? If the source is open, anyone can mod a wallet and release it. You could add bitcoin to blocknet, right?

I believe a api specific to this network is what will be proposed, expanding on the normal p2p, rpc calls. If not then yes i believe anyone can chose to join it.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 10:57:59 AM

I for one and eagerly waiting for this Blocknet.

I'm glad to see more development going on in promising coins in the altcoin space. It has been stagnant recently.
Come-In-Behind

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:01:19 AM

This tech already exists in another currency which have this as their primary focus. I like the idea. But now you will fundraise this tech "again"? Great plans are good, but its taking away the focus on XC which is a excellent currency. And now i am starting to get worried, and the reason for this is that i have seen these great plans before in other context where talented people have lost their focus because they want to much. In 90% the plans are spinning out of control. In this case i am concerned that XC will loose ground.

More and more people are noticing this, and the answer that they get "trust us, its best for XC" like some sort of elitistic elite. BUT, if you do not have the peoples support in this you will loose. This is not some experiment, people invest real money into this.. im supporting wtih 1900XC, not much. But when 100 people with the same amount starting to get as confused as i am regarding Dan`s involvement in other currencys and this great plans, poeple will cash out.

I think there is many more investors concerned the same way - that is why price is slowly sinking.

Short example. Nicolas Tesla was a briliant guy. He invented a lot of devices which we use today. But he died in poverty, because he didn't care about people and investors (putting simple: PR). But Edison did care about people and investors. He was not brilliant, but he's company - General Eletric exists till today. Eidosn didn't die in poverty. Tesla did, because he woas focused only on "the thing" not "the people".

Besides I have seen many times good invention may loos with worse one, when there is great sales force and PR working on the other solution. You may have genious device, but it will die if not carrying about support.

I'm a tech guy also and I know people like me have more focus to things then people, but after all the oposite counts - people.

Conclusion is:
+

I like this coin and still am an investor, but I feel not only technical things are that needs to be done. I simple observed this by my own that sometimes PR and connection is more important then genious device/code/concept and the poor concept win many times, because someone carrying about connections with people stays behind the poor concept he wins.

This is a curse of inteligent people, they don't even understant it's important Tongue
And then less inteligent, but having good selling skills (people oriented) survive with their sh*t solutions. That's why the world looks like it looks generally.

You are correct about PR. Just getting the word out there.
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:01:44 AM

Yes, you're completely right about that. You'd just need to persuade people to download your alternative wallet. That might be tricky though. :-)

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:03:33 AM

Yes, you're completely right about that. You'd just need to persuade people to download your alternative wallet. That might be tricky though. :-)

Just those who want to use the blocknet.
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:03:51 AM

[snip]

You can usually read whatever you like into history - e.g. if Edison had followed your argument then he may have decided to focus too early on his core skill of telegraphy.
I agree Tesla was killed by his investors but basically because he was shafted by Edison. (I could equally use that to argue that being at the centre of technical developments and having lots of friends is crucial).  
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:04:52 AM

Conclusion is:
+

Tesla worked for Edison and the reason Edison was rich and Tesla was poor was because Tesla got ripped the fuck off by Edison, Tesla invented AC Edison DC, Edison electrocuted an elephant in central park New York just to discredit Tesla...Edison was an ASSHOLE!
holyprofit

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:07:49 AM

[snip ]

Tesla worked for Edison and the reason Edison was rich and Tesla was poor was because Tesla got ripped the fuck off by Edison, Tesla invented AC Edison DC, Edison electrocuted an elephant in central park New York just to discredit Tesla...Edison was an ASSHOLE!

+1 ^ this! 
hoertest

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:12:36 AM

Right, which brings me back to my point, that all of this is happening already just not in as a coordinated way. The bridge just wishes to consolidate and cultivate more competition, i.e communities will get more toxic ect ect not only that but this is already happening. So my idea stands out as more appealing then ever. One being, that all of this can be done without Xbridge but by bringing the innovative developers and their communities together in a foundation that does not really require an opt in/out network model or a centralised authority of code and maintenance in the form of a Xbridge but one more simpler and less expensive yet just as powerful if not more with its ability to call on resource in a less limiting but more coordinated way. A simple Altcoin foundation.

You can't coordinate decentralistaion. a foundation doesn't serve the user. xbride does by giving them a gateway a foundation never will. thats decentralisation. Xbridge is to the Blockchains what the Blockchain is to the user. how could a foundation increase my Xmixer revenue. it can't.

Illodins idea is right and i hope will get reality. every coin can offer his services that way but nobody is ever forced to use them. thats the internet, ...., of Blockchains. People actually shouldn't make such a big deal of who joins and who doesn't. i hope everybody does, the more the better. every coin with a fee structure should join in anyway. thats why i hope to see Dark in to. the competition for fees is still in place on or of the Blocknet, the Blocknet just increases the user base by a landslide. if i hade a masternode i would hope for the xbridge to come to drk. why not. thats not giving in or joining forces. competition is still happening. just on a bigger scale.
jibble

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:26:19 AM

Conclusion is:
+

Lets not forget , Edison owning a huge electric company, says to tesla "i will pay you millions to completely change build on and improve the infrastructure of the electric grid. TESLA does this and once completed edison says "oh you must not understand america humour or sarcasm , some bullshit like that. This moment in his life is what caused his HUGE mistrust of authority

This same thing caused edison and tesla to have conflict throughout their lives, There was even a chance for the both of them Together jointly 1 year to get a nobel prize, Their hate for each other caused neither one to get it. SO infact proves that collaboration would of hugely benefited the both of them

When they collaborated they created amazing things. When tesla died his worst regret was the animosity he held towards edison preventing him for further is own discovery and knowledge , that his battle against edison made him poor and penniless

His lack of willing to collaborate/ be part of something else/ working together  was what got him in his situation of being poor

This could also be argued

CONFLICT AND FIGHTING COSTS VALUABLE RESOURCES , WORKING TOGETHER MULTIPLIES AND GROWS AND SPREADS RESOURCES FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL INVOLVED
hashxtag

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 11:44:39 AM

Conclusion is:
+

Lets not forget , Edison owning a huge electric company, says to tesla "i will pay you millions to completely change build on and improve the infrastructure of the electric grid. TESLA does this and once completed edison says "oh you must not understand america humour or sarcasm , some bullshit like that. This moment in his life is what caused his HUGE mistrust of authority

This same thing caused edison and tesla to have conflict throughout their lives, There was even a chance for the both of them Together jointly 1 year to get a nobel prize, Their hate for each other caused neither one to get it. SO infact proves that collaboration would of hugely benefited the both of them

When they collaborated they created amazing things. When tesla died his worst regret was the animosity he held towards edison preventing him for further is own discovery and knowledge , that his battle against edison made him poor and penniless

His lack of willing to collaborate/ be part of something else/ working together  was what got him in his situation of being poor

This could also be argued

CONFLICT AND FIGHTING COSTS VALUABLE RESOURCES , WORKING TOGETHER MULTIPLIES AND GROWS AND SPREADS RESOURCES FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL INVOLVED

Ok agree, that example may be interpreted differently, but what I'm saying is good PR and care of informing and listening to people and investors can do much more then a brilliant solution.
Beside we see many currencies which are less advance and have much bigger CAP. And maybe they will colapse one day, but there is also a lot of competition which is sometimes also quite good. That's why I'm thinking that who will do better in PR will win.
And we also have a proof that carrying about peolple and building society works for cryptos: DogeCoin
And proof PR (getting exchanges attention) is a powerfull wepon: BlackCoin.

So the first coin which will be advanced enough (not need to be best), user friendly, with good PR and people support will be the one which will stay, even if it won't be the best one.

People are lazy, thats why PR is needed to get reach them. Sometimes we dont know we need a new better thing, before someone show us we can do better.
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 11:47:47 AM

Conclusion is:
+

Are you saying the XC Installer isn't user friendly and easy to use?   XC is one of the very FEW coins with 1-click installer package

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
atcsecure

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:06:44 PM

The entire summer, I watched the XC thread and there were many points where people were dissatisfied.  Why?  Because they were expecting a pump.  They were expecting something right then and there.  But I also saw continued development.  Relevant tech doesn't just get built over night and XC didn't get built over night.  I wonder what would have happened if XC had delivered REV1 and been happy?  We would have continued from coin to coin with many scams and much volatility.  Instead, we have a solid foundation that is looking like that "Bulletproof" claim is going to hold water.  Not only that, we have a coin that is set-up to distribute content in the near future.  The base is there and the tech is going to be something that I will use...much less other coins that I have invested in and then bailed on because I didn't see think that the dev had vision beyond a flavor of the month feature (not to diss them, I feel the crypto currency community is the largest R&D movement of our time and aside from obvious scams we need all of the input we can get).

Which brings me to my next point.  The coins on the list have unique features that can not only benefit XC but other coins...and ultimately the end user.  Util is working on programing how to filter malicious content to avoid risk to people who use their VPN (and now Blocknet).  SSD came up with stenographic transactions - coin movement embedded in pictures taken from pictures that you take from your smart phone.  XST has some pretty awesome SMS capabilities.  Fibre beat keylogging programs by creating an android like swiping pattern password for their wallet and have also released their own OS.  LXC decided to work on sidechains (sidechains!).  And my mentions aren't the sole focus of any coin I referenced or the full spectrum of what the combined dev force of all the coins included are capable of.  But these are all features that people want to use...and while I speak for myself, I think that they can come up with features that I and others will want to use.

Enabling the devs of each coin to work on what they do best to create something that will work together and bring an ultimately friendly and secure user experience is awesome. I don't see a joke here.  I see the beginning of another development process that will create the foundation for more innovation...and everyone working together only gets us there faster.  

Excellent Post - and great summary of some of the tech these coins are working on

Join the revolution - XC - Decentralized Trustless Multi-Node Private Transactions
dadon
Legendary

Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 12:08:00 PM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 12:19:19 PM by dadon

just imagine how easy it would be to scrap up funding for top advertisement for XBridge  all the coins involved each team chucks a few hundred bucks in all get awesome exposure and pay a minimum fee..just one small advantage of this collaboration..But even though this is just one small advantage, Advertisement is the make or break in everything..imagine Dogecoin without Advertisement, you wouldn't know what it was...XBridge should be the creme de la creme of crypto only the best involved, only the best remain a part of it, and we can use this collaboration to take it to the next level and beyond!..i see big things if this is done correctly...we should limit the number of coins involved in this XBridge..ONLY THE BEST!! they need to be vetted and investigated thoroughly.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:14:02 PM

just imagine how easy it would be to scrap up funding for top advertisement for XBridge  all the coins involved each team chucks a few hundred bucks in all get awesome exposure and pay a minimum fee..just one small advantage of this collaboration.
Yes this happens often in the world, they all come under an umbrella to pool resources. Most car salesmen do it and work under an umbrella name to market but only a few usually really benefit from it all while the rest are left with the hope of exposure.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 12:18:00 PM

Dan, can you confirm that Xchat is a part of Xcurrency and any benefits from Xchat will go to Xcurrency owners and not Blocknet or XCinc owners?
Pages: « 1 ... 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 [1463] 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: