Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1628 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XC][XCurrency] Decentralised Trustless Privacy Platform / Encrypted XChat / Pos  (Read 1483644 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:52:51 AM

i hope xnodes will be secure, if all the hype around anon is to end with unsecure coins that can be stolen on untrusted nodes etc i'm not sure it'll worth it in the end  Smiley That's the major concern about anon coin like dark or xc i think. If those are failing, we're back to good old coins lol.

Anon is just the current trend in crypto after PoS coins and after Country coins before that. It's all made up so the people who make these coins dump on the noobs.
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:58:48 AM

i hope xnodes will be secure, if all the hype around anon is to end with unsecure coins that can be stolen on untrusted nodes etc i'm not sure it'll worth it in the end  Smiley That's the major concern about anon coin like dark or xc i think. If those are failing, we're back to good old coins lol.

Anon is just the current trend in crypto after PoS coins and after Country coins before that. It's all made up so the people who make these coins dump on the noobs.

Oh, i thought its called evolution, but thanks for clearing that up, selling all my altcoins now and put it in a pension fund.  Grin i guess you'll do the same after that conclusion?
roushonul

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

Guys have a question. Is there any pool that directly mine XC?
badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:02:43 AM

Pow of XC ended several days ago so there is no possibility to directly mine it
520Bit

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:02:52 AM

You just missed the train, the POW was end, now only POS is running.
SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:04:02 AM

Oh, i thought its called evolution, but thanks for clearing that up, selling all my altcoins now and put it in a pension fund.  Grin i guess you'll do the same after that conclusion?

Well, no. There are other coins that are still worth investing and hold long term value. Don't tell me you invested in Aurora and SpainCoin.
shanuu

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

New Beginning!

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:05:25 AM

Hello everyone!

Dev's keep up the good work.
I downloaded the wallet today, buy some coins and withdrawal to wallet.
Everything wass perfet and fast.
For minting do i need a min number of coins?

P.S. Sorry if you post this info and i miss it.

mojun7982

Activity: 269

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:07:05 AM

Well, no. There are other coins that are still worth investing and hold long term value. Don't tell me you invested in Aurora and SpainCoin.
Wow~ good girl Cheesy

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:07:29 AM

You missed the ponzy, Twice reduction on supply during pow called by greedy and nice crypto community.
hoertest

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:13:00 AM

Hell no, but neither did i go in their thread to spread negativity, Id rather talk my favorites up than drag the "opponents" down, you should do the same, results in more profit for all of us

ps maxcoin was one exeption to that rule Wink

pps working decentralised anon is more than just another trend , its crypto form of cash, in my opinion this IS the next big step if you wanna be a free person, its not just for drugdealers

SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:14:59 AM

Oh, i thought its called evolution, but thanks for clearing that up, selling all my altcoins now and put it in a pension fund.  Grin i guess you'll do the same after that conclusion?

Hell no, but neither did i go in their thread to spread negativity, Id rather talk my favorites up than drag the "opponents" down, you should do the same, results in more profit for all of us

pps working decentralised anon is more than just another trend , its crypto form of cash, in my opinion this IS the next big step if you wanna be a free person, its not just for drugdealers

I am not some criminal nor some very important person. If I want to hide my transactions I can do that well enough with BTC and a couple of exchanges between me and the receiver. The exchange accounts do not even have to be in the same name as there is no verification required and I could also use different IPs for each one of the exchanges.
hoertest

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:16:42 AM

I am not some criminal nor some very important person. If I want to hide my transactions I can do that well enough with BTC and a couple of exchanges between me and the receiver.

thats cool, but why are you here than again
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:16:59 AM

You missed the ponzy, Twice reduction on supply during pow called by greedy and nice crypto community.

Leaving the monetary base to be practically taken by the 500-700gh whale would render the coin DOA due to POS 51% centralization.
SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:19:04 AM

I am not some criminal nor some very important person. If I want to hide my transactions I can do that well enough with BTC and a couple of exchanges between me and the receiver.

thats cool, but why are you here than again

Same as you, I trade XC for profit. Coins with large volume and wild swings are great for trading and you don't have to be a long term believer.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:20:01 AM

Leaving the monetary base to be practically taken by the 500-700gh whale would render the coin DOA due to POS 51% centralization.

i wonder where this whale gets 700gh of hash from?

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:20:30 AM

breaking news : Bitcoin or any altcoins are already anon  Smiley
SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:20:35 AM

Hey, AlexGR did you buy back into XC or still holding just a minor stake?
telostia

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:20:50 AM

For the few people considering selling, I need to tell you that the trend was reversed and the price will increase in the next 6-7 hours. We will probably break 250k again.

It is driving me crazy because my BTC from coinbase wont be here until Monday!!! Gah

Sorry to say, but this may happen much sooner.   Wink Wink

This is probably not a big deal but since you're representing XC, your signature is stil showing the x11 coin XD. just a friendly reminder cos it bugged me alittle  Smiley
SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:23:38 AM

i wonder where this whale gets 700gh of hash from?

Some people said it was atcsecure's personal farm. I don't believe that though.
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:23:57 AM

Oh, i thought its called evolution, but thanks for clearing that up, selling all my altcoins now and put it in a pension fund.  Grin i guess you'll do the same after that conclusion?

I am not some criminal nor some very important person. If I want to hide my transactions I can do that well enough with BTC and a couple of exchanges between me and the receiver. The exchange accounts do not even have to be in the same name as there is no verification required and I could also use different IPs for each one of the exchanges.

To want anonymity is not criminal, it's your right. And yes, your way to do it is maybe good for someone who is in crypto already - but for the mass it is far too complicated. Having a simple option to send your coins anonymously if you want to, is a nice advantage imho.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 1628 »
  Print  

Jump to: