Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated XC thread  (Read 57169 times)
Propulsion

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:07:19 AM

None of you have stated any factual information as it is. None of you.

Hey Jacques this keeps getting buried but it is facts from the x11 community.

Honest question, just trying to educate myself at the moment.
Does xc have a proof of concept for anonymity?
Can you actually send coins right now anonymously?

No you cannot send coins anonymously. This functionality was completely removed from the current release.
The mixer was not working properly and apparently the dev was not able to fix it till now.

"No reply to above question."

i just redownloaded the current release linked in the first post.
Code:
22:16:26

{
"version" : "v0.9.1.5x11-coin-1.0",
"protocolversion" : 71002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
}
22:16:36
sendfrommixer
Method not found (code -32601)

^^ The above code shows no anonymity is present.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:07:33 AM

End of the day its pretty clear that 90% of you have no fucking idea about anything than your own greed.

Darkcoin has been the biggest worst kept secret scam since inception.  You guys just cant deal with it when you are pushed from the pedestal that only YOU claim you are on.

This thread is a prime example of how much it has affected you.  

Flattering really.  But your time is done.  Deal with it, or keep crying and pissing your pants and create threads every few days.  As that IS EXACTLY what you are doing.

The thing is, you lying about us not telling the truth didn't make our statements untrue.

On the other hand, you're just really grasping at straws with the whole email thing.

yawn you are doing the same thing.  Why is ok when you are doing but not when I am ? Oh thats right I am not sucking drks dick and ignoring everything else. You sir are grasping at straws - you all are.

And the email is real, people are stupid (just reading the drk coin thread confirms just how stupid you guys really are) They were hoping people would send their balance, they dont care about mom and dad wallets they wanted pool wallets. Otherwise IF THEY WERE smart and had attention to detail they wouldn't have asked so casually.

You cant defend this - it is real.  None of the claims made by drk about XC have no substance. Nothing.  Its all talk blah blah blah drk is the best blahblahblah nothing can beat drk

Sorry XC just did - and in less time.
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:08:55 AM

Summarizing Dark community's positions:

1. Why won't Evan come on and disown InternetApe's FUD?

A: He is too busy (because we know writing a tweet takes a long time out of your busy schedule)

2. Why won't Dark submit itself to an independent audit?

A. Cause all dem crooked devz wantz to stealz our tek!

3. How can Dark claim to be the FIRST anonymous cryptocurrency when BCN and Fedora did it first?

A. Well those aren't decentralized! (except BCN is...)

Meanwhile Dan is expected to hop online every 5 minutes to answer the same question that's been answered 5 times already and is having to graciously show his own code to prove he is legit that other devs would balk at doing.
TsuyokuNaritai (OP)

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:09:38 AM

Thread was create by a drk bagholder

I think this thread needs to be retitled the DRK bashing XC thread....

A Darkcoin member just started a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.0

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Yes they said they were going to do that, how low do they need to go?

Seems some people are none too happy this thread exists.

sin242

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:10:03 AM

Here is my one, big beef with XC.  And i only have one.

It's not that i think it's a PnD

It's not that i think their anon isn't/doesn't/won't work

It's not that i think they are trying to replace dark (i hold near equal amounts of both bought cheap, either way i win)

It's that the now infamous dark tweet has drawn so much hate and outrage.  It was a link to the official thread.  Thats it.  Now, the post it linked to
did have some negative things about XC.  Well that's a fair enough gripe.  However trying to claim that that ONE tweet was responsible for XC
dumping is laughable.

Also, the same people who are outraged about dark's tweet are perfectly cool with both the actual dev of XC AND their community rep starting their own shit:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=600706.msg7017281#msg7017281

and

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=630547.msg7024390#msg7024390

THAT'S my personal issue with xc.

Dark:  Xk9BoVerBd41JCjWQEhnxoowP7YNUK439z
BTC:  1JzPN2h8WGSi7kQeY5wuP4PjVD2hxkHJQM
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:10:34 AM

Hey Jacques this keeps getting buried but it is facts from the x11 community.

Honest question, just trying to educate myself at the moment.
Does xc have a proof of concept for anonymity?
Can you actually send coins right now anonymously?

No you cannot send coins anonymously. This functionality was completely removed from the current release.
The mixer was not working properly and apparently the dev was not able to fix it till now.

"No reply to above question."

i just redownloaded the current release linked in the first post.
Code:
22:16:26

{
"version" : "v0.9.1.5x11-coin-1.0",
"protocolversion" : 71002,
"walletversion" : 60000,
}
sendfrommixer
Method not found (code -32601)

^^ The above code shows no anonymity is present.
Yawn, I can do the same thing with dark and it looks worse. Thats why I havent bought into the 50% instamine scam.  If they lied about that, they will lie about EVERYTHING going forward.

Must be hard to sleep at night holding dark with that team. And then this email Man.  Drk is fucked and is sinking and you know it.

Right now, what is happening is the death throes, drk bagholders are coming out to cry so hard before they all jump.

This is a fact, mark my words.

luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:11:44 AM

End of the day its pretty clear that 90% of you have no fucking idea about anything than your own greed.

Darkcoin has been the biggest worst kept secret scam since inception.  You guys just cant deal with it when you are pushed from the pedestal that only YOU claim you are on.

Flattering really.  But your time is done.  Deal with it, or keep crying and pissing your pants and create threads every few days.  As that IS EXACTLY what you are doing.

The thing is, you lying about us not telling the truth didn't make our statements untrue.

On the other hand, you're just really grasping at straws with the whole email thing.

yawn you are doing the same thing.  Why is ok when you are doing but not when I am ? Oh thats right I am not sucking drks dick and ignoring everything else. You sir are grasping at straws - you all are.

And the email is real, people are stupid (just reading the drk coin thread confirms just how stupid you guys really are) They were hoping people would send their balance, they dont care about mom and dad wallets they wanted pool wallets. Otherwise IF THEY WERE smart and had attention to detail they wouldn't have asked so casually.

You cant defend this - it is real.  None of the claims made by drk about XC have no substance. Nothing.  Its all talk blah blah blah drk is the best blahblahblah nothing can beat drk

You're really starting to crack me up. This is funny!

Also, just wanted to point out something: I disagree with your double negative; I'm sure some of the claims made by darksters are without merit.
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:12:06 AM

Thread was create by a drk bagholder

I think this thread needs to be retitled the DRK bashing XC thread....

A Darkcoin member just started a new thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.0

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

Yes they said they were going to do that, how low do they need to go?

Seems some people are none too happy this thread exists.

Maybe if the XC thread wasn't moderated it wouldn't need to... lol..
JGCMiner

Activity: 611

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:12:31 AM

So at the moment I can send  coins anonymously with XC?

LOL.

With Darkcoin you can send coins anonymously TODAY.  With XC you might be able to send them in the FUTURE.
Seems obvious which coin needs an audit.  
coins101
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:12:49 AM

You know it was set-up to look like Darkcoin. Everyone with half a brain knows the little scam that is going on.

If its a real project and produces real anonymity on par with darkcoin by this time next year, I'll give you 100 DRK. no questions asked. I couldn't give a shit which project has the better anonymity. I'll invest in the best projects.

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Name a trusted escrow. We can do it today. I'll happily accept XC if you think it will have value.
stormia

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:14:01 AM

Just curious, how many coins after DRK have tried to implement an anonymity feature to take advantage of the hype? And how many of those coins have actually managed to release a functioning anonymity feature?
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:16:50 AM

More and more FUD are destroy one by one from the XC dev team and the last one are going to hurt badly darkcoin with the anticipated release of the xnode without that bad hardfork...

When is the next panic sell hardfork for drk ?

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:18:14 AM

Also, just wanted to point out something: I disagree with your double negative; I'm sure some of the claims made by darksters are without merit.

Laugh when you know you been defeated.  That is the way of the loser. 
stormia

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:18:49 AM

More and more FUD are destroy one by one from the XC dev team and the last one are going to hurt badly darkcoin with the anticipated release of the xnode without that bad hardfork...

When is the next panic sell hardfork for drk ?

Looks like XC sure could use that release right about now.. I tried to tell people not to buy XC yesterday on poloniex because it was obviously going to go down (even if only momentarily), now look at it.

People don't seem to understand that you DON'T want to buy in at the top of an obvious pump... Obvious pump is obvious (same applied to DRK when it was peaking).
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:19:18 AM

Laugh when you know you been defeated.  That is the way of the loser. 

Thank you! I shall!
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:20:24 AM

You know it was set-up to look like Darkcoin. Everyone with half a brain knows the little scam that is going on.

If its a real project and produces real anonymity on par with darkcoin by this time next year, I'll give you 100 DRK. no questions asked. I couldn't give a shit which project has the better anonymity. I'll invest in the best projects.

Are you prepared to put your money where your mouth is?

Name a trusted escrow. We can do it today. I'll happily accept XC if you think it will have value.

All this is buddy is bullshit and you know it, you are trying to save your coin I get it.  But facts are facts.  But calling something a scam when you yourself cant verify anything is a laugh. None of you can.

Is the darkcoin code available for review and scrutiny by chance ?  Do we need to DEMAND outside auditors to look at it ? I think we should.  I cant stand PR people owning coins when they cant code.
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 12:21:18 AM

These troll accusation are getting laughable ! Everytime someone said a opinion and it backs it up due to logic normal thinking and they say Troll. Its like accusing everyone as a conspiracy buff.

Troll!!!

Summarizing Dark community's positions:

1. Why won't Evan come on and disown InternetApe's FUD?

A: He is too busy (because we know writing a tweet takes a long time out of your busy schedule)

Did you really just.... Nevermind.

Looks like there's nothing more to be learned here today.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
stormia

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:23:43 AM

yawn you are doing the same thing.  Why is ok when you are doing but not when I am ? Oh thats right I am not sucking drks dick and ignoring everything else. You sir are grasping at straws - you all are.

You cant defend this - it is real.  None of the claims made by drk about XC have no substance. Nothing.  Its all talk blah blah blah drk is the best blahblahblah nothing can beat drk

Laugh when you know you been defeated.  That is the way of the loser.  

Wait.. how did XC "beat DRK"? From what I can see the marketcap of DRK is currently 40 million, while XC is 6 million.... 10 times less than  DRKs peak of ~60 mil!?

Do you know how numbers work?
Kai Proctor

Activity: 546

01100100 01100001 01110011 01101000

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:24:57 AM

You are deflecting again... If you are happy with your coin keep it. Future will tell. I'm out of here.
AlexGR
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 12:25:24 AM

Just curious, how many coins after DRK have tried to implement an anonymity feature to take advantage of the hype? And how many of those coins have actually managed to release a functioning anonymity feature?

I've done some prospecting a while earlier, I saw around 4-5 coins claim to have projects in the works or to be anonymous wallets (scams - amateurish). I'm only counting bitcoin-code base, not bytecoin clones.

XLB is the most epic fail. The did a bounty to hire a dev, he couldn't do it and then they hired a chinese software firm to do it for them (which will be commencing work sometime soon I suppose). That'll end up well. Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: