Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated XC thread  (Read 57169 times)
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 02:58:22 PM

Ohhhh dear. Watching the number off hurt DRK fanboys in this thread is hilarious. Must suck being on the losing side. Well... enjoy your fall from stardom. Pretty much all the other anon coins will be way ahead of you in a couple of months, some already are. But you know that.

Enjoy life kids

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TsuyokuNaritai (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:56:35 PM

Must suck being on the losing side.

4    Darkcoin    $ 47,749,753
9    BlackCoin    $ 12,498,481
11    Bytecoin (BCN)    $ 10,415,430
16    Monero    $ 5,202,189
17    XC    $ 4,380,583

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:22:23 PM

Ohhhh dear. Watching the number off hurt DRK fanboys in this thread is hilarious. Must suck being on the losing side. Well... enjoy your fall from stardom. Pretty much all the other anon coins will be way ahead of you in a couple of months, some already are. But you know that.

Enjoy life kids

Your belief is strong. I thank people who believe in XC they've been very good to me... bought all my XC's at 0.004, perhaps you did too?

If you so believe that XC will be way ahead of DRK in a couple of months, let's make a bet that is very very good for you.

In 2 months from this day, if XC has bigger market cap than DRK, I will pay you 1000 XC's. If DRK has bigger market cap, you will pay me 1000 DRK's.

Do you believe?
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:54:59 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2014, 12:50:16 AM by Propulsion

Enjoy life kids

Your belief is strong. I thank people who believe in XC they've been very good to me... bought all my XC's at 0.004, perhaps you did too?

If you so believe that XC will be way ahead of DRK in a couple of months, let's make a bet that is very very good for you.

In 2 months from this day, if XC has bigger market cap than DRK, I will pay you 1000 XC's. If DRK has bigger market cap, you will pay me 1000 DRK's.

Do you believe?

I'd like to double this bet as well.

prophetx
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010

he who has the gold makes the rules

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 06:45:15 PM

what's up with this coin? good, bad or ugly?
Propulsion

Activity: 658

The Buck Stops Here.

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 12:53:54 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Even with every single XC troll coming into the Darkcoin thread to tear it down, no one has taken this bet. That speaks volumes. Offer still stands on my end. I'm sure Illodin hasn't backed down either.

On another note, amazing how quick you guys were today trying to promote XC in the Darkcoin thread.

Good job burning that bridge XC.
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 01:28:52 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Even with every single XC troll coming into the Darkcoin thread to tear it down, no one has taken this bet. That speaks volumes. Offer still stands on my end. I'm sure Illodin hasn't backed down either.

On another note, amazing how quick you guys were today trying to promote XC in the Darkcoin thread.

If you so believe in DRK, how about in a couple of months, let's make a bet that is very very good for you.

In 2 months from this day, if DRK has bigger market cap than BTC, I will pay you 1000 DRK. If BTC has bigger market cap, you will pay me 1000 BTC.

Do you believe?

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:30:17 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

If you so believe in DRK, how about in a couple of months, let's make a bet that is very very good for you.

In 2 months from this day, if DRK has bigger market cap than BTC, I will pay you 1000 DRK. If BTC has bigger market cap, you will pay me 1000 BTC.

Do you believe?

When was this ever about BTC/DRK.

XC is dumped now they are trying to save themselves by saying CACHe coin is going to save them with some proof of block chain....whatever...more buzz words....more confusing investors..now dragging in random other coins...let the XC pump and dump continue.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:41:44 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

XC is dumped now they are trying to save themselves by saying CACHe coin is going to save them with some proof of block chain....whatever...more buzz words....more confusing investors..now dragging in random other coins...let the XC pump and dump continue.

No... I think this is about each coin believe in themselves...

So, you are saying you don't believe in DRK then?

Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:47:25 AM

Hey guys, what's this?

stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:52:09 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

This bet was about XC/DRK nothing to do with BTC. Anyone with half a brain knows that DRK will not have a marketcap higher than BTC in 2 months - you make yourself look like an idiot to even try and make that comparison.

Not a single XC shill was willing to step up to the plate because they all really know its a chop shop hack solution. XC/CACHe/Loljosh coin - what ever the fuck you call it is dead now anyways.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

This bet was about XC/DRK nothing to do with BTC. Anyone with half a brain knows that DRK will not have a marketcap higher than BTC in 2 months - you make yourself look like an idiot to even try and make that comparison.

Not a single XC shill was willing to step up to the plate because they all really know its a chop shop hack solution. XC/CACHe/Loljosh coin - what ever the fuck you call it is dead now anyways.

Hey, dude, how many Evans does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Ps: chop shop hack solution? We have better anon than you guys do lol
stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 02:59:53 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

You have better anon? lol you must be smoking some serious crack -  at this single point in time, you transfer the ACTUAL coins to someone elses wallet and call it a mixer, no multi-sigs, nothing....XC 1.5 is not even close to a better solution....and dont even bother quoting "BUT BUT BUT in Rev 2".....pfft ill just let the market do its talking.

Edit: The coin doesnt even have a direction now - who knows it might even be called XCACHe coin next week....
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:01:18 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

You have better anon? lol you must be smoking some serious crack -  at this single point in time, you transfer the ACTUAL coins to someone elses wallet and call it a mixer, no multi-sigs, nothing....XC 1.5 is not even close to a better solution....and dont even bother quoting "BUT BUT BUT in Rev 2".....pfft ill just let the market do its talking.

But but but Evan will fix the fork..

But but.. He won't mess up again..

Lol
stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:03:35 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

You have better anon? lol you must be smoking some serious crack -  at this single point in time, you transfer the ACTUAL coins to someone elses wallet and call it a mixer, no multi-sigs, nothing....XC 1.5 is not even close to a better solution....and dont even bother quoting "BUT BUT BUT in Rev 2".....pfft ill just let the market do its talking.

Lol

So take the bet then??? - ill setup escrow between propulsion and illodin??
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:11:54 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

You have better anon? lol you must be smoking some serious crack -  at this single point in time, you transfer the ACTUAL coins to someone elses wallet and call it a mixer, no multi-sigs, nothing....XC 1.5 is not even close to a better solution....and dont even bother quoting "BUT BUT BUT in Rev 2".....pfft ill just let the market do its talking.

Lol

What? An evens bet that XC will grow 12x in the next two months?

How about we make it fair, that XC will grow more as a percentage than DRK over the next two months?

Ill bet you 10,000 XC on that.
CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:47:17 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

Lol

I will accept your bet if you accept my bet as well.  Let's setup escrow.

chaeplin

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:50:43 AM

https://github.com/ppcoin/ppcoin/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L69-L78
Code:
    // ppcoin: synchronized checkpoint (centrally broadcasted)
    uint256 hashSyncCheckpoint = 0;
    uint256 hashPendingCheckpoint = 0;
    CSyncCheckpoint checkpointMessage;
    CSyncCheckpoint checkpointMessagePending;
    uint256 hashInvalidCheckpoint = 0;
    CCriticalSection cs_hashSyncCheckpoint;

// ppcoin: get last synchronized checkpoint
    CBlockIndex* GetLastSyncCheckpoint()

https://github.com/atcsecure/X11COIN/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L67-L76
Code:

ppcoin: synchronized checkpoint (centrally broadcasted)

Centralized checkpoint server !!

CryptoGretzky

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 03:56:29 AM

https://github.com/ppcoin/ppcoin/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L69-L78
Code:

https://github.com/atcsecure/X11COIN/blob/master/src/checkpoints.cpp#L67-L76
Code:

ppcoin: synchronized checkpoint (centrally broadcasted)

Centralized checkpoint server !!

Hey, how's DRK RC3 doing?   Will it EVER be released?

Shouldn't you spend more time helping on testing RC3 so it doesn't fork for the 3rd time?!?!    Maybe you aren't helping DRK enough... they do call you Preseident Cheaplin...   

stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 06:14:13 AM

Enjoy life kids

Do you believe?

Do you believe?

Lol

What? An evens bet that XC will grow 12x in the next two months?

How about we make it fair, that XC will grow more as a percentage than DRK over the next two months?

Ill bet you 10,000 XC on that.

What so you are saying you dont believe in XC? - right now XC is worthless so a percentage game is stupid. If you believe take up the original bet proposed by propulsion and illodin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: