Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:42:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated XC thread  (Read 57169 times)
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:21:14 PM

Chaeplin can you try something with XC since you have a wallet installed - and if it's not much trouble..

Script 100 transfers of something like 0.1 XC each to a specific address of yours, to see

1) how many of these transfers made it to the destination to find the reliability % (if 95 go to the destination, it's 95%)

2) check the size caused to the blockchain for these transactions for these blocks

3) report the tx fees paid for these 100 transfers

If tx is missing or not confirmed, wallet will rebroadcast missing tx again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chaeplin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:23:33 PM

FUD

Sweet  Cool

Hey, I haven't looked at it.
Not interested.

Enjoy your spiritual victory. 정신승리  Grin
NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:56:20 PM

In RC3, might be possible on changes, not on payment.
In RC4, My method will be useless on both changes and payment.
Excuse my ignoarnce but what is RC3 and RC4?
Thanks again...you are a great help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

Grin
Why will you method be useless by then?
And thanks again

Currently, Payments are free from linking.
In RC4, changes will be free from linking.
The problems addressed in this were handled hundreds of pages ago.
Darksend isn't finished yet and was never promised to be 100% anonymous unless you use great care.
Plus RC4 will have great improvements to the anonymity offered.

Thanks you have helped us loads, you are only here to make us look bad but you actually made us better.
Please do test the last update because if you don't you will just prove that u can't do it ahhaha.
And now you are on defence mode saying that Drk will have amazing features but yet nothing has been released to fix your anon.

We call it spiritual victory. 정신승리 Grin

Oh dear.

With this last statement, you've just destroyed any credibility you may have had. I stupidly believed that you just wanted to see technology that worked properly, instead you were seeking some kind of spiritual victory? Well I hope you keep believing that you won your victory, and that it was worth it, because all you've really done is promote XC. The only person on these threads with the knowledge to perform this kind of analysis, and you couldn't do it. Instead of admitting that, you retreat, declaring victory as you do so. I'm afraid the only looser in this battle is you.
minerjav

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 02:11:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 02:49:13 PM by minerjav

Not sure if I understand, but he declare your spiritual victory.

Is sad when somebody try to help to find the truth about a specific topic and the community of this coin try to put him down.
When an entire troller community doesn't want the help (for whatever reason), the smartest and honorable decision is just do what Chaeplin did with the announcement.

Unfortunately, the good people of this community (I think they are the majority) is the only looser, because they will need to wait long time or find other "really expensive" guy to find the truth about this topic.

Oh dear.

With this last statement, you've just destroyed any credibility you may have had. I stupidly believed that you just wanted to see technology that worked properly, instead you were seeking some kind of spiritual victory? Well I hope you keep believing that you won your victory, and that it was worth it, because all you've really done is promote XC. The only person on these threads with the knowledge to perform this kind of analysis, and you couldn't do it. Instead of admitting that, you retreat, declaring victory as you do so. I'm afraid the only looser in this battle is you.

Hey, I haven't looked at it.
Not interested.

Enjoy your spiritual victory. 정신승리  Grin
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 02:30:34 PM

In RC3, might be possible on changes, not on payment.
In RC4, My method will be useless on both changes and payment.
Excuse my ignoarnce but what is RC3 and RC4?
Thanks again...you are a great help

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_release_life_cycle

Grin
Why will you method be useless by then?
And thanks again

Currently, Payments are free from linking.
In RC4, changes will be free from linking.
The problems addressed in this were handled hundreds of pages ago.
Darksend isn't finished yet and was never promised to be 100% anonymous unless you use great care.
Plus RC4 will have great improvements to the anonymity offered.

Thanks you have helped us loads, you are only here to make us look bad but you actually made us better.
Please do test the last update because if you don't you will just prove that u can't do it ahhaha.
And now you are on defence mode saying that Drk will have amazing features but yet nothing has been released to fix your anon.

We call it spiritual victory. 정신승리 Grin

Oh dear.

yes, chaeplin have lose any credibility the moment he don't interested the challenge. rather of saying he can't no longer trace the transaction instead declaring himself spirital victory/victory or no interested. whatever the crap victory he's into, kim jung un victory or something. i do think he did help the dev a lot though.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
chaeplin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:14:56 PM

8. However this is obviously false, because:
    - there's no record in the blockchain linking Wallet B's transaction with Wallet C's transaction fee.
    - there's no record in the blockchain that a single address received the money that Wallets B and C spent.

Therefore Chaeplin did not establish proof of a link between Wallets B and C.

Your statement is wrong.

You explain exactly, spamming and common ownership.
Xc hasn't implemented coinjoin yet(May be I am wrong)

So, if outputs of two tx are spent in a single tx, B and C is belong to single entity.

And I provided it.

Do you think it's fee ? Fee is not appeared in input Cheesy

This is the single tx, I provided. check blcok no. 29113

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97299.htm

Check input index 14, 18

Code:
ndex	Previous output	Address	Amount
14 d191290208e3...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.03 XC
18 c352aeeeaea9...:1 XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G 0.003 XC

This is previous output, I spammed.
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96523.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96699.htm

EDIT: original spamming
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96522.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?96523.htm

Two linked address
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XZvkTGD9hMiRuMByqCkHgRTNAu5J5fWnJV.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/address.dws?XYyMMG1VQHyRhAQWGdRQ9AEfdwSuG7w18G.htm

Check block 29111, 29113

I have showed XC community what is input, what is output,
what is change address, what is listaddressgroupings, how to read block explorer.

I am ordinary people, not extra.

I learned how to read block explorer.

So many people in drk thread have taught me.

I have learned every day.

I have proved by spamming.
And there is possibility of linking by Xnode owner(unintentionally spend coins)

I have written these in uxc thread.

XC is yours. Do your job.

chaeplin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:37:27 PM

[snip]

great summary, given the fact that he backed out of the newest challange for the multipath beta i think his intentions are clear now. but that doesn'T metter after all, the whole process helped XC finally but since that wasn't his personal intention  (rather the opposite) there is no need for a thank you or any kind of forgiving gesture either.

the status quo is this: the only guy who could find the sender with a method that wasn 100% fair play anyway can no longer find it now with REV1.5 !!!

the test is still running so i don't celebrate before the final wistle

Chaeplin's stated reason for not testing the new release is that he believes ATCSECURE did not acknowledge the hard link Chaeplin provided.

I think that we are obliged to give Chaeplin the benefit of the doubt here regarding his beliefs, since we have no proof of the contrary. If I were in his position and genuinely believed that I'd been hard done by, I'd also be unwilling to continue.

It's just unfortunate that he's mistaken in his belief. That's all it comes down to, in my opinion.

As an aside, I think it's a good idea to be gracious to one's opponents. It makes one a good sport. We gain nothing by being victorious and mean.

Does Xnode use coinjoin or coinjoin variant ?

As far as I know, not yet.

If multiple inputs are spend in single tx as of input, I can assure address are belong to single entity.

Xnode will not reuse output from previous used address for mixing in normal circumstance.
Because Xnode issue a new address to xnode user, and spend it once later.

Anyway I have spammed all the suspicious address, 0.00001, 0.003, 0.03~~

When xnode send a real payee those inputs are used as multiple input.

Nomaly will not happen.

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97294.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?97299.htm
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/xc/tx.dws?99154.htm

Those 0.00* are my spam.

My addresses are here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7299828#msg7299828

chaeplin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:06:12 PM

SO Chaeplin couldn't prove any thing so he tries to stir up the debate with non-trivial information.

Lets ALL BE CLEAR - PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL SENDERS ADDRESS or STFU!!!!!

Can you deny this ?
Is not single entity ?

This is your a Xnode address.

chaeplin

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:11:59 PM

SO Chaeplin couldn't prove any thing so he tries to stir up the debate with non-trivial information.

Lets ALL BE CLEAR - PRODUCE THE ORIGINAL SENDERS ADDRESS or STFU!!!!!

Can you deny this ?
Is not single entity ?

This is your a Xnode address.

So that was REV1 code, we are now REV1.5, I posted the transaction details yesterday for testing... get with the program

Not interested.

"So that was REV1 code," oh hard link exists.

I am done.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:56:21 PM

Why does Chaeplin keep spamming the topic with old challenge info?  Roll Eyes

XC has been upgraded to 1.5 with multipath now.

Clearly he cannot crack it and his only remaining way of creating FUD is to spam the topic with stuff not related to the challenge.  Cheesy

As a reminder, XC now offers greaty anonymity than DRK since XC is immune to pattern matching whilst DRK is not.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:05:09 PM

Not sure but maybe because he provided the "hard link" but the dev doesn't admit/understand it.

So what's the point in spending more time with it when the next results won't get acknowledged/understood either.

As a reminder, XC now offers greaty anonymity than DRK since XC is immune to pattern matching whilst DRK is not.

As a reminder, if you want the excitement of not knowing whether someone will steal your transferred coins, use XC.
policymaker

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Crypto Currency Supporter

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:35:10 PM

Not sure but maybe because he provided the "hard link" but the dev doesn't admit/understand it.

So what's the point in spending more time with it when the next results won't get acknowledged/understood either.

As a reminder, if you want the excitement of not knowing whether someone will steal your transferred coins, use XC.

you don't have to be such an arsehole. You can just sell some of ur DKR and buy some XC. then its a win win for you.

XCurrency Price Speculation Topic
Coin Control Basic guide                                                                XChat address/private/instant/absolute: XSKu1fpwvRcAekfK91qVHi51Tgz4ckoA91
XChat public key: zcfx74j4fFK9hW7rQniTvLyDyXd9SyRCrncP9vdukbVT
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:22:02 PM

Chaeplin never provided a hard link.  I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness. 
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:27:04 PM

Chaeplin never provided a hard link.  I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness. 

illodin... a known bagholder of DRK fudding XC?   

Wow... I am shock... just shocked... Smiley

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:44:56 PM

illodin... a known bagholder of DRK fudding XC?  

Wow... I am shock... just shocked... Smiley
I can't stand the ignorance in this thread.  My goodness.  
you don't have to be such an arsehole.

mr_random is the arsehole and fudder imo so I just couldn't resits it, sorry. But he's 16 so it's understandable, and I should've done what I usually do, just smirk and move on.  Wink

You can just sell some of ur DKR and buy some XC. then its a win win for you.

Already made 4x (from 0.001 to 0.004) in the beginning when everyone was still impressed by the buzzwords, so XC has been good for me.
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 11:25:43 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:38:59 PM by benthach

chaeplin please stfu moron if you can't answer to the challenge. simple reply is just enter sender address. simple as that. it is become annoying.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:40:08 PM

Chaeplin doesn't want to create bad publicity for DRK.

Admitting he can't crack XC 1.5 with multipath would be like shooting himself in the foot cos DRK is vulnerable to the pattern matching techniques.

Just wait until word gets out.
chaeplin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 01:08:17 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 02:02:22 PM by chaeplin

FUD

Go away. promote your MRO somewhere else, not in here.

Is binary released ?

What a nonsense.

Make a challenge using private Xnode ?

Bullshit.

It's not a riddle.

I am not interested.

화이트 페이퍼나 먼저 좀 내어 놓으시지 ?
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 03:43:10 AM

Chaeplin doesn't want to create bad publicity for DRK.

Admitting he can't crack XC 1.5 with multipath would be like shooting himself in the foot cos DRK is vulnerable to the pattern matching techniques.

Just wait until word gets out.

Let the word get out - no one wants their coins stolen by the existing solution.

NO ONE CARES ABOUT XC ANYMORE
chaeplin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:26:11 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 05:40:36 AM by chaeplin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=631052.msg7310161#msg7310161

I have completely wrong with the following thought.
Xnode will not reuse output from previous used address for mixing in normal circumstance.
Because Xnode issue a new address to xnode user, and spend it once later.

Address is reused, cause Xnode users send various amount to Xnode.

That address will be used as multiple input.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: