Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 07:16:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unmoderated XC thread  (Read 57208 times)
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:15:44 AM

Not interested anymore.

I thought that you were not interested anymore?

Of course you don't want to go into it, because Chaeplin admitted DRK wasn't patching against his pattern matching technique until RC 4.

Whereas Chaeplin couldn't crack XC once it upgraded to the mulitpath protocol, just like the XC dev said. Of course, Chaeplin will give various excuses but the fact he FUDs XC persistently shows his true colours. We both know Chaeplin would have wet himself in excitement if he could quickly crack the challenge and spam his result all over the forum.

FUD.

This shit asshole annoys me.

Do not annoy me.

Not interested anymore.

mr_random dragged me in.

So where is ?
Mwalshe89

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:24:19 AM

XC in a matter of days will be considerably more anonymous and much more secure
please, tell me where I'm wrong.

XC nodes can steal the coins from the transaction. Very secure indeed.

P2P anonymous platform.

What is this amazing buzz word "platform" you keep referring to btw?

XC nodes won't be able to steal the coins once Rev 2 is released. Multisig implementation will prevent this. From there it is a complete solution. This will be released in the next couple of weeks. Unlike the DRK Dev the XC Dev actually sticks to, and beats deadlines.

Platform, in the next few days the first features will be introduced, first I believe will be anonymous P2P IM. From there the xnode architecture can be built on to provide hundreds of different types of applications in a P2P decentralised structure, the possibilities are endless and only limited by the developers. XNode system is setup to be built upon, not as just mixers

You can check all this for yourself if you just did your research instead of asking stupid questions.

Anything else? Or is that actually it? Because I can create a list ten times larger than that for DRKs issues.

Are you that stupid....you keep saying "Just wait until XC Rev 2 and multi-sigs".

You do realise DRK already has multi-sigs in Darksend and is currently functional. XC dev switched to multi-sigs when he realised he couldn't get around the bad actor problem and is now following Darksend.

At this current time XC 1.5 transfers the ACTUAL coins to the mixer. How fucking stupid is that.

Edit: And also what did happen to the buzz word filled "dynamic trust learning system" just wait when XC Dev announces "XC Collateral" again following Darkcoin.

Ahaha so what, we have a working p2p decentralised system, while your using a centralised coinjoin clone.

I'm not wasting my time here. If you guys wanna bag hold the losing fighter that's up to you
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 03:25:49 AM

XC in a matter of days will be considerably more anonymous and much more secure
please, tell me where I'm wrong.

XC nodes can steal the coins from the transaction. Very secure indeed.

P2P anonymous platform.

What is this amazing buzz word "platform" you keep referring to btw?

XC nodes won't be able to steal the coins once Rev 2 is released. Multisig implementation will prevent this. From there it is a complete solution. This will be released in the next couple of weeks.

I thought you were saying in a matter of days. Ok, it's weeks then. You mean multisig like darkcoin? Smiley  What happened to the dynamic trust model? I can see what the next step is.. *cough* collateral *cough*. It would be probably easier to wait until drk is open sourced and fork from that. Tongue

Platform, in the next few days the first features will be introduced, first I believe will be anonymous P2P IM. From there the xnode architecture can be built on to provide hundreds of different types of applications in a P2P decentralised structure, the possibilities are endless and only limited by the developers. XNode system is setup to be built upon, not as just mixers

And this differs from the bitcoin "platform" or any other coin's "platform" how exactly? You could say that about every coin, because every coin has nodes that can be programmed to do anything.

Yea dude, lets fork from a decentralised system to a centralised system, whoop de doooo.
chaeplin

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 04:58:33 AM

XC already has the P2P anonymous feature in the wallet code now.. It will be enabled for user to user anonymous transactions (no masternode required) in an upcoming release

This is fucking huge!!

Anonymous transactions which are directly person to person with no masternode required!

Best decision I ever made, backing this coin + dev.

Basically this feature creates a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver --- which the sender users for this specific transaction, all handled by the client's themselves

Xnode already do that. a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver.

Take another option to Xnode.

1) relay or mixing
2) Oh receiver is my address. then Send coins to blabla...

BTW, Where is white paper ?

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:04:39 AM

Yea dude, lets fork from a decentralised system to a centralised system, whoop de doooo.

You're very confused. Do you understand what centralized and decentralized means?
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:10:40 AM

You're very confused. Do you understand what centralized and decentralized means?

Yes. So please explain in detail how the DRK system doesn't use master nodes, a semi-centralised authority.

Thanks.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:12:04 AM

XC already has the P2P anonymous feature in the wallet code now.. It will be enabled for user to user anonymous transactions (no masternode required) in an upcoming release

This is fucking huge!!

Anonymous transactions which are directly person to person with no masternode required!

Best decision I ever made, backing this coin + dev.

Basically this feature creates a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver --- which the sender users for this specific transaction, all handled by the client's themselves

Xnode already do that. a new set of keys[one-time use] for the receiver.

Take another option to Xnode.

1) relay or mixing
2) Oh receiver is my address. then Send coins to blabla...

BTW, Where is white paper ?

I think you should just put all your accusations in one long post and then someone will get them answered from the Dev, instead of hiding here where your accusations to unchallenged.

Seriously.
illodin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:18:12 AM

Yes. So please explain in detail how the DRK system doesn't use master nodes, a semi-centralised authority.

No. Please explain in detail how the XC system doesn't use xnodes, a semi-centralised authority.
stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:43:06 AM

No. Please explain in detail how the XC system doesn't use xnodes, a semi-centralised authority.

HAHA He has no idea - XC shills love to throw buzz words around but dont understand the meaning.

XC Buzz word generator = Randomize(Platform, Paradigm, Dynamic, Multi-Path, XNode, Trust, Privacy, Decentralized, Learning, MOON, Only Developed in 3 Weeks)++

Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 05:56:03 AM

Xnodes don't require 17 BTC to run, they don't require a setup on a separate server with their own security to operate safely. Xnodes wont be restricted to about a thousand nodes max run by the rich. The code is also out in the open, unlike DRK. How much less decentralised can you get than closed source?

You keep posting here about XCs latest source not being available yet but when has DRKs? I don't see you in the DRK thread asking constantly.

Closed source = about as non decentralised as it gets.
CoinsDude

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:00:41 AM

The only reason DRK fanboy's post in this thread is to promote FUD.. If you are not interested in supporting this coin please post somewhere else!
illodin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:11:56 AM

Xnodes don't require 17 BTC to run

Only reason why xnode doesn't require 17 BTC is because xc is worthless. If it 10x or 100x in value then it's gonna be just as "expensive".

The code is also out in the open, unlike DRK. How much less decentralised can you get than closed source?
You keep posting here about XCs latest source not being available yet but when has DRKs?

Contradicting yourself much? Xnode source is not out in the open.

they don't require a setup on a separate server with their own security to operate safely.

XC requires dedicated nodes to operate at all. Would you rather run your distributed app on hundreds or even thousands of dedicated servers with gigabit connections or on average Joes' laptops running on wi-fi connections? Btw, drk's masternode payments solve the problem that is very real even in bitcoin, which is that not many people are willing to run nodes because there is no incentive.

And why do you think Evan hasn't released the DRK source?

Because otherwise we'd have tens of drk clones by now copy-pasted by clueless devs and people losing their monies in them.

Closed source = decentralised.

So xc is decentralised by your definition then.

Enjoy.

You're welcome.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:17:59 AM
Last edit: June 19, 2014, 06:35:23 AM by Mwalshe89

Only reason why xnode doesn't require 17 BTC is because xc is worthless. If it 10x or 100x in value then it's gonna be just as "expensive".

The code is also out in the open, unlike DRK. How much less decentralised can you get than closed source?
You keep posting here about XCs latest source not being available yet but when has DRKs?

they don't require a setup on a separate server with their own security to operate safely.

XC requires dedicated nodes to operate at all. Would you rather run your distributed app on hundreds or even thousands of dedicated servers with gigabit connections or on average Joes' laptops running on wi-fi connections? Btw, drk's masternode payments solve the problem that is very real even in bitcoin, which is that not many people are willing to run nodes because there is no incentive.

Because otherwise we'd have tens of drk clones by now copy-pasted by clueless devs and people losing their monies in them.

Enjoy.

You're welcome.

Wow. Are you guys that much shills you ignore what's right infront of you?

https://github.com/atcsecure/X11COIN

XNode system code. Yes, it isn't the latest, but at least it's the base code.

Anyways, The reason DRKs code isn't available at all is the same reason it took him an entire month to fix a bug he called 'simple'

He's out of his depth and scared. And of course he should be scared of clones, other teams would do a better job at creating a clone than he will creating the original. XC already has its clones and they are miles behind. It's the advantage of having a qualified Dev, it doesn't matter who else has your code aslong as your a better coder. With Evan there are a hundred better coders in the altcoin space. With dan I'm struggling to think of even one

And nope, comparing market caps, XC nodes cost ten time less.

And of course you wouldn't want them run on a small ammount of professionally run servers, you want to spread the load as much as possible to stop a small amount of nodes cracking the paths.

You can keep thinking these limiting factors are advantages but they are not. They are characteristics of a seriously outdated system.

Enjoy again.
stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:39:28 AM

Enjoy.

You're welcome.

Anyways, The reason DRKs code isn't available at all is the same reason it took him an entire month to fix a bug he called 'simple'

He's out of his depth and scared. And of course he should be scared of clones, other teams would do a better job at creating a clone than he will creating the original. XC already has its clones and they are miles behind. It's the advantage of having a qualified Dev, it doesn't matter who else has your code aslong as your a better coder. With Evan there are a hundred better coders in the altcoin space. With dan I'm struggling to think of even one

And nope, comparing market caps, XC nodes cost ten time less.

And of course you wouldn't want them run on a small ammount of professionally run servers, you want to spread the load as much as possible to stop a small amount of nodes cracking the paths.

You can keep thinking these limiting factors are advantages but they are not. They are characteristics of a seriously outdated system.

Enjoy again.

I guess you were not around when the entire community was laughing at the XC dev as he didnt know how to use github properly. Also that the PoS component of your coin was outsourced to loljosh as he was most probably out of his league.

Also you forget that your coin's algorithm was created by Darkcoin dev (x11) and was subsequently named after it. And yes XC is worthless Smiley
illodin

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:41:06 AM

https://github.com/darkcoinproject/darkcoin

There. Source of Darkcoin. You can stop breathing from your mouth.

I'm struggling to think

Finally I agree with you on something.  Tongue
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

Lol. Nice try.

Where is darksend??? The entire basis of your mixing.

CLOSED SOURCE.

Mixing doesn't get more centralised than that.
anva

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:47:19 AM

When will the FUD start for rev2 ? Tongue
stealth923
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:49:26 AM

Lol. Nice try.

CLOSED SOURCE.

And when it gets opened sourced after its been verified by community leaders - then what ammo will you have.

The development schedule has already been outlined. RC3 --> RC4 --> RC5 --> Opensource. If you dont understand how software development lifecycle works then id suggest you keep quiet.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:50:33 AM

When will the FUD start for rev2 ? Tongue

There won't be any FUD. XC will have the most complete solution by a mile. All there current arguments go flying out the window with Rev 2.
Mwalshe89

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 06:53:18 AM

Lol. Nice try.

CLOSED SOURCE.

And when it gets opened sourced after its been verified by community leaders - then what ammo will you have.

The development schedule has already been outlined. RC3 --> RC4 --> RC5 --> Opensource. If you dont understand how software development lifecycle works then id suggest you keep quiet.

Lol. And how long is that going to take? Six months? A year? Why not just publish it now? False promises. Just like that masternodes would be up and running correctly a month ago. And they pushed the date back for over a month for a 'simple' fix? Excuse after excuse. By the time your source gets released, if it ever does, pretty much all the competition is going to be miles ahead of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: