Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:02:26 PM

Guys... i know it's very hard.
And as an Old LiftCoin bagholder since 60 Satoshi until 1 satoshi !!
Believe me, i know how that feeling to see price fall down ever day, more than your self, you can keep lying your self to think Dev will come back with geat features,
or someone are trying to keep price down so they can buy more cheap coin.  J

But truth is there is only 0.x% chance that CLoakcoin will recover, analyse at money flaw perspective, all money are trying to left CLoakcoin.

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:37:55 PM

So XST unlike cloak has open source anonymous technology ? It has devs who are known ? Hmm I smell pumping. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

As far as I know, XST only has anon for their StealthText part and that's the only thing Dan Metcalf "audited".  Of course all the shills, sockpuppets, hype masters etc try and make everyone believe Dan blessed the coin in it's entirety.  While interesting, StealthText requires you to actually install 3 other programs as well to get it to work.

StealthSend is still vapor ware.  At this point I'd also be a little concerned due to the whole Monero might have an exploit thing. From reading the XST white paper, it seems to me it's basically doing anon like CN coins but changing to Chandran signature (which may have their own issues). IF BCX is to be believed, it's not the tech itself in CN that has the flaw, it's how it's implemented.  Thus XST could also suffer from the same issue.  I also don't like the way the whitepaper gives an example to make itself appear superior to CN due to a reduction in block size but fails to mention how it could actually be bigger with only a handful of signatures.  But at this point it's all a wait and see thing.

And yeah. Multiple P&D groups all over XST and LXC so they are both risky at this point as you have to guess at their exit points and get out before they do.  The coin was around this level before and got dumped and then was manipulated to hold at around 9k for quite some time.  It's been allowed to rise now but is being controlled to slow it down.  My feeling is that it will get dumped around 15k and then allowed to build again for the next "news" which is supposed to be StealthSend I think.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:29:03 PM

So XST unlike cloak has open source anonymous technology ? It has devs who are known ? Hmm I smell pumping. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

As far as I know, XST only has anon for their StealthText part and that's the only thing Dan Metcalf "audited".  Of course all the shills, sockpuppets, hype masters etc try and make everyone believe Dan blessed the coin in it's entirety.
  While interesting, StealthText requires you to actually install 3 other programs as well to get it to work.

StealthSend is still vapor ware.  At this point I'd also be a little concerned due to the whole Monero might have an exploit thing. From reading the XST white paper, it seems to me it's basically doing anon like CN coins but changing to Chandran signature (which may have their own issues). IF BCX is to be believed, it's not the tech itself in CN that has the flaw, it's how it's implemented.  Thus XST could also suffer from the same issue.  I also don't like the way the whitepaper gives an example to make itself appear superior to CN due to a reduction in block size but fails to mention how it could actually be bigger with only a handful of signatures.  But at this point it's all a wait and see thing.

And yeah. Multiple P&D groups all over XST and LXC so they are both risky at this point as you have to guess at their exit points and get out before they do.  The coin was around this level before and got dumped and then was manipulated to hold at around 9k for quite some time.  It's been allowed to rise now but is being controlled to slow it down.  My feeling is that it will get dumped around 15k and then allowed to build again for the next "news" which is supposed to be StealthSend I think.

Thanks for this.
mikerutch

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:00:54 PM

Aerocoin on the move!! I told y'all to get in this....it's still not late. Volume increasing. AeroME coming very soon, could see X3-X4 profit in the short term
btcgoldsilver

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Bitcoins Gold Silver

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:36:04 PM

Couldn't tell if I was on Cloak thread or not there! Might as well chat about other coins I suppose though, nothing happening in Cloak at all.

16ZodW6mxFkmxrCy5MSii7PLJ6VdfNknue
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:38:09 PM

Emilioman we get it, XST is a great coin.
but you'r posting in the wrong thread.

apologize me
But for several days members of this community, as BTCgraphics and many others spread fud in xst thread.
I Don't come back here.
Sorry

Hey Emilio, you should look into putting the norton password keeper on your phone.

Here is the logo:

You guys can thank BTCgraphics and a couple of others for bringing us here.

(With a name like "BTCgraphics", I wonder if he designed the logo.)

Insecure about their coin, they are.

I can't imagine why.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:39:48 PM

Stealthtext isn't a encrypted chat or just a encrypted sms message.
Stealthtext is a way to send stealthcoins anonymously hidden by a encrypted text sms message that in case of interception the only thing that appears is that is sending a encrypted text
For now only for android but soon if I want to send stealthcoin to other person and all I have is a dumbphone with Java and SMS text messages, I will can send it anonymously and then be thrown the dumbphone in the trash after the payment! AMAZING!

"Man sends money out of Iran by Encrypted Text Message via Stealthcoin
Using Stealthtext technology developed by Stealthcoin. This user is able to send currency out of Iran with complete anonymity.

This will be the future for opressed countries and where governments cannot be trusted."

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#mwveAQlT6xzBrA7K.99
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8b3_1410143623#

TOR + POS working flawlessly was just the beginning

StealthCoin Mention on DeepDotWeb - the media hub for underground commerce!

Article Link: http://www.deepdotweb.com/2014/09/18/can-anoncoin-be-the-currency-of-the-deep-web/

A Dark Horse

Many question why ring signatures are not simply added to Bitcoin’s codebase. According to Bitcoin core developer gmaxwell, ring signatures are possible, but present challenges. A new arrival in the arena of anonymous crypto-currences, StealthCoin (XST), promises to add ring signatures to the Bitcoin codebase with StealthSend, which is still in development. According to the StealthSend whitepaper (https://www.dropbox.com/s/do4urdefwoungjz/Stealthsend-Whitepaper-Brief-201409.pdf?dl=0), StealthSend transactions using ring signatures of 100 keys will only require about one third the space of similar CryptoNote transactions, but give the same level of privacy protection. This savings is achieved through the use of the use of so-called “Chandran Signatures”, and innovations related to the selection of the keys used for the ring signatures. In StealthSend, key selection is based on four numbers: two random numbers (called “nonces”), one number that reduces the difficulty of selecting the keys by specifying a subset of all possible keys, and one number to specify the size of the ring. Thus, the nonce key selection specifies any set of randomly selected keys using only 32 bytes of storage.Applied to CryptoNotes, the nonce key selection proposed for StealthSend would lead to a space savings of about 30% for future transactions.

If successful, Stealthsend will have an obfuscated blockchain similar to CryptoNotes while utilizing the well established bitcoin protocol. Additionally, it will also offer a significant reduction in storage.
To avoid the memory-expensive proofs required by an anonymous proof-of-stake coin, StealthSend will be a proof-of-work coin. StealthSend coins will be created by rewarding holders of StealthCoin at a 1:1 ratio in a proof-of-burn conversion. In other words, to get one StealthSend coin, a StealthCoin holder would have to burn one StealthCoin. After the proof-of-burn conversion, the remaining 15% of the total money supply will be emitted via proof-of-work, using a smooth emission algorithm.
Website – http://stealth-coin.com
Wallet – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8rWObF4xz1YWHdhNlVHcWJ5dWM/edit?usp=sharing
Source Code – https://github.com/StealthSend/Stealth/

Decentralized Dark Markets

In addition to Stealthsend, the Stealthcoin team recently announced that they plan to support Open Bazaar, which is an anonymous, decentralized marketplace. With the closings of Silk Road and many other Bitcoin commerce sites, a decentralized solution to an anonymous marketplace would fill an important niche.

Open Bazaar promises to be such a solution. It is an open-source project touting many innovations that improve on traditional markets, including a reputation system based on proof-of-burn pledges, which allow users to burn Bitcoin in exchange for reputation. Released under the permissive open source MIT License, the Open Bazaar project plans to launch before the end of 2014.

Very nice!!

I suggest to everyone to read the full article in the link that was posted and I add this:

"Anonymity is a shield from the tyranny of the majority" - U.S. Supreme Court 1995

And this is why Stealthcoin is gonna be the clear winner.
tx42

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:45:19 PM

Cloak thread  right now Grin

Nothing good to say about their crap coin, so they spend all their time trolling other threads.

..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
mikerutch

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:47:05 PM

Nice gif! I know this scene is from the walking dead right? Man I love that show.... Starts up next month yeah boy!
btcgoldsilver

Activity: 63

Bitcoins Gold Silver

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:23:16 PM

However ...

Heres a what if question

What if alty is actually making awesome progress in POSA, keeping news all to himself. Buying up cheap coins while knowing they will skyrocket. And laughing to himself at all the people calling the end

:-o

16ZodW6mxFkmxrCy5MSii7PLJ6VdfNknue
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:47:56 PM

However ...

Heres a what if question

What if alty is actually making awesome progress in POSA, keeping news all to himself. Buying up cheap coins while knowing they will skyrocket. And laughing to himself at all the people calling the end

That would i do..but cant say for this

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:48:29 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 10:10:52 PM by Randy Marsh

However ...

Heres a what if question

Any application that will use the masses is valued very highly, and it does not matter that at the start of development look like nonsense ... history speaks for itself
Cloak1

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:52:41 PM

However ...

Heres a what if question

Yeah I wouldn't get my hopes up.

POSA exist,but is not trustless. Wink
If main dev still working on POSA,maybe Cloak have future.But...
raizor

Activity: 171

Some people just want to watch the world dance.

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:09:05 PM

However ...

Heres a what if question

Any application that will use mass is valued very highly, and it does not matter that at the start of development look like nonsense ... history speaks for itself

Ah, James Cameron's The Thing. One of my all-time favourite movies Cheesy
Randy Marsh

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:13:17 PM

However ...

Heres a what if question

Any application that will use mass is valued very highly, and it does not matter that at the start of development look like nonsense ... history speaks for itself

Ah, James Cameron's The Thing. One of my all-time favourite movies Cheesy
...John Carpenter )
BTCgraphics

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:45:34 PM

i did confirm with dasource today that he atleast is still working hard. So i for one am holding my coins, but i dont blame all the people selling, its been 7 days since alty posted last... although thats not too long.... in the world of crypto thats a lifetime
Cloak1

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:50:05 PM

New coin IMDB CLoak Grin
Cloak1

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 10:52:36 PM

i did confirm with dasource today that he atleast is still working hard. So i for one am holding my coins, but i dont blame all the people selling, its been 7 days since alty posted last... although thats not too long.... in the world of crypto thats a lifetime
Thanks man.This is good news.And a hope for Cloak!
mikerutch

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:11:56 PM

Yep I can confirm. I also PM'ed dasource and he said he is still working hard on cloak...would upload screen shot but at work.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:18:36 PM

Have about 46k cloak. Looking for another 14k.  Anyone want to sell at 00015 14k? Outside the exchange?

Bump^ Offer still stands this evening.
Pages: « 1 ... 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 [908] 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: