Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:56:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 953 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLOAK] Cloakcoin | No Premine | X13 | Decentralized Market and PoSA  (Read 1266168 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cointrader83

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:12:26 PM

Guys,

I was a hardcore CLOAK supporter. I got out at 33 k. I had to cut my loses.

This coin is done. The devs have scammed you all. I am giving you a friendly suggestion to get out ASAP and save as little as u have left - cut your loses. You don't wanna be holding this coin when its below 10 k. Now you have a chance to get at least something.

Alty is gone. The volume went from 100s of BTC a day to 5-6 btc a day. It is over.

Accusing me of FUD dont work - cuz you all know this is not FUD, cuz you can check my history on btctalk and see if am the real deal or a FUDster.

I was in the biggest supporters team too. Tuesday sold my all Cloak. Lost about 4-5 BTC with this, yeah, I am a looser Sad

The trust is: Alty and the devs pissed of us, and fucked us Sad

In fact we don't know who is in the dev team now...

BUT: why any devs don't post here? Alty is silent and dasource is silent too. They have not time to post one sentence per day?!

BTW: I am out crypto world too, after this loses...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
c4shm3n

Activity: 719

CLOAK Private,Secure & Untraceable Digitalcurrency

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:12:57 PM

Guys,

This coin is done. The devs have scammed you all. I am giving you a friendly suggestion to get out ASAP and save as little as u have left - cut your loses. You don't wanna be holding this coin when its below 10 k. Now you have a chance to get at least something.

Alty is gone. The volume went from 100s of BTC a day to 5-6 btc a day. It is over.

Accusing me of FUD dont work - cuz you all know this is not FUD, cuz you can check my history on btctalk and see if am the real deal or a FUDster.

can you proof that alty is gone and dev dont work anymore? if you cant so please dont FUD

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,        
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖      
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌    
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,  
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌  
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`  
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████    
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜      
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀        
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:15:12 PM

Guys,

can you proof that alty is gone and dev dont work anymore? if you cant so please dont FUD

Cashmen this is not FUD, you know! Just we are disappointed, thats it.

Liberty and I was a big supporter from the beginning...
mimini0147

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:17:35 PM

Guys,

Very very disappointed !
They fucked us very hard

ChipMixer.com.|.Mixing reinvented for your privacy.|.ChipMixerwzxtzbw.onion
c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:18:34 PM

Guys,

i am still big supporter of cloak and didnt sold any and i know that alty didnt go so pls dont say things if you cant proof it...

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | CloakCoin Private, Secure, Untraceable & Decentralized Digitalcurrency |  Enigma
Chat | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Forum |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram | Faucet
mimini0147

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:20:55 PM

Guys,

i am still big supporter of cloak and didnt sold any and i know that alty isnt gone so pls dont say things if you cant proof it...

U can not proof they are still here, and look at current state.
Compare now and beginning,
U really think they dont have 5min a day to post something like :
"We just find xx bug and dev are working", "a little break, anyone have question ?"

c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:24:13 PM

Guys,

i am still big supporter of cloak and didnt sold any and i know that alty isnt gone so pls dont say things if you cant proof it...

"We just find xx bug and dev are working", "a little break, anyone have question ?"

alty said he will come back if cecil run and they working hard on it, what is not to understand in it? omg do you need every day an update or what? relax man or sell and move to next coin....

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

mimini0147

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

Guys,

alty said he will come back if cecil run and they working hard on it, what is not to understand in it? omg do you need every day an update or what? relax man or sell and move to next coin....

They was working hard at biginning, but still post frequently.

Have u looked at some dead coin thead?? it's just like this, Dev are just gone, evaporated, No more post, no more IRC, no more update.
What ever community say.

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:35:36 PM

today i sold all my cloak

I hope you cashed out into FIAT. Bitcoin isn't doing any better and is on a downtrend.
c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

Guys,

Have u looked at some dead coin thead?? it's just like this, Dev are just gone, evaporated, No more post, no more IRC, no more update.
What ever community say.

so if alty dont speak here for 3 days you call it dead coin wow nice man!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

mimini0147

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:41:03 PM

Guys,

What ever community say.

He's not here for weeks.
Dont be blind man... i know it's very hard.
But truth is, they are done with Cloakcoin

c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:44:13 PM

Guys,

What ever community say.

He's not here for weeks.

i think you are blind + fuder so i am done with this conversation

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:44:56 PM

Deadline anyone ?

If they don't speak, or say "we found bug, we are doing this and that"
Is probably because they actually did not find solutions..

mimini0147

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:46:38 PM

Deadline anyone ?

If they don't speak, or say "we found bug, we are doing this and that"
Is probably because they actually did not find solutions..

They promised great thing, but they are not capable to finish it, so they choose silence.
Maybe they dont know how to continue...
I think this is truth

compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:49:52 PM

I can't stay silent any more.
I don't have 4-5 BTC to invest in "ONE" coin or project if we could say.  But what I invested, if this word is correct to use in crypto, is allot for me.  I came across this coin from the Viacoin thread. Someone mentioned it as a good coin and I did some reading and decided to buy some coins.  At that time, it was at it's high peak.  Since then, the deadline came and went and there was nothing.  Then a post from dev saying that he didn't agree with having a deadline.  

I see allot of people here want a daily post or posts from the dev team.  If they will be busy with all that drama and childish behavior here, they will never get anything done.  And in return those who are interested in a project that may accomplish something, end up losing because of this behavior.  I come across this line many time in crypto already, "invest only what you can afford to lose".  Who came up with this concept?  Who is stupid to call it investment?  If it is as what you say, then its a "gamble" NOT an investment.  Perhaps the crypto world is just a big casino!

But that's not fair to say as there are people doing something, ideas and working for innovation and future. Look at Via coin as an example.  It has a very experienced dev team, yet the price has NOT gone up so much.  It is still in par with cloak!  So if you think you lost all your money on cloak, I wonder why the price has not crashed already like other fraud coins?

Then again there is this problem in the crypto world.  Anonymous, a word thrown around to make $$.  Why do dev's have to be anonymous?  If you want me to "invest" in your project, why shouldn't I know who you are.  Your credentials and if you are capable of what you are saying?  Who cares what your product will be used for.  We buy a computer, some want to use it for work, some want to use it for crime.  If you break the law, you answer to the law.  The way I see it here is that they don't want to be known because they are either scamers or there is something else involved that I don't understand.

Look at some cryto out there that has people and faces behind it.  NLG for example has a team with their pictures and credentials posted on the site when I first mined it.  Quatloo, has a person behind it and a face and is a programmer.  And I'm sure there are more out there.  People make unrealistic money off of the crypto world. Nothing moves 25%-100% in a day.  So people get spoiled.  I started trading, thinking 10% a day is good, then I asked myself, why 10, why not 25 or more as it's possible.  So you become greedy and then you lose.  It's all a high risk and truly a "gamble" because no one knows anything at the end.  

*Image Removed*
c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 07:56:23 PM

I can't stay silent any more.
I don't have 4-5 BTC to invest in "ONE" coin or project if we could say.  But what I invested, if this word is correct to use in crypto, is allot for me.  I came across this coin from the Viacoin thread. Someone mentioned it as a good coin and I did some reading and decided to buy some coins.  At that time, it was at it's high peak.  Since then, the deadline came and went and there was nothing.  Then a post from dev saying that he didn't agree with having a deadline.  

I see allot of people here want a daily post or posts from the dev team.  If they will be busy with all that drama and childish behavior here, they will never get anything done.  And in return those who are interested in a project that may accomplish something, end up losing because of this behavior.  I come across this line many time in crypto already, "invest only what you can afford to lose".  Who came up with this concept?  Who is stupid to call it investment?  If it is as what you say, then its a "gamble" NOT an investment.  Perhaps the crypto world is just a big casino!

But that's not fair to say as there are people doing something, ideas and working for innovation and future. Look at Via coin as an example.  It has a very experienced dev team, yet the price has NOT gone up so much.  It is still in par with cloak!  So if you think you lost all your money on cloak, I wonder why the price has not crashed already like other fraud coins?

Then again there is this problem in the crypto world.  Anonymous, a word thrown around to make $$.  Why do dev's have to be anonymous?  If you want me to "invest" in your project, why shouldn't I know who you are.  Your credentials and if you are capable of what you are saying?  Who cares what your product will be used for.  We buy a computer, some want to use it for work, some want to use it for crime.  If you break the law, you answer to the law.  The way I see it here is that they don't want to be known because they are either scamers or there is something else involved that I don't understand.

Look at some cryto out there that has people and faces behind it.  NLG for example has a team with their pictures and credentials posted on the site when I first mined it.  Quatloo, has a person behind it and a face and is a programmer.  And I'm sure there are more out there.  People make unrealistic money off of the crypto world. Nothing moves 25%-100% in a day.  So people get spoiled.  I started trading, thinking 10% a day is good, then I asked myself, why 10, why not 25 or more as it's possible.  So you become greedy and then you lose.  It's all a high risk and truly a "gamble" because no one knows anything at the end.  

+1

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:03:45 PM

He's not here for weeks.

When did 3 days = weeks?

YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:35:38 PM

Watch this shitcoin as it goes to 15k satoshi

then

10k ( "guise, HODL, it's just the whales trying to suppress the price" )

5k ( 3 weeks later - "Don't sell, Devs are working hard on this. They could come up with the update at any time" )

2k satoshi ( "They delayed it again" )

1k satoshi ( " if we hodl and devs will deliver, we will become rich" )

... eating

... drinking

... pissing

... fucking

... shitting

3 months later

10 satoshi .... ( "hmm, i'm about to sell this collection of antique shitcoins that ate my bitcoins like a bunch of Pacmans on steroids" )

then after a fake png with POSA update ... pump TO:

100 satoshi ( "guise, I finally got out". Made 90% profit ...)

then

1 satoshi ................... 10 litoshi ...... 100 tittoshi ... gets delisted from all the exchanges ...

DEAD

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
c4shm3n

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:43:44 PM

Watch this shitcoin as it goes to 15k satoshi

then

10k ( "guise, HODL, it's just the whales trying to suppress the price" )

5k ( 3 weeks later - "Don't sell, Devs are working hard on this. They could come up with the update at any time" )

2k satoshi ( "They delayed it again" )

1k satoshi ( " if we hodl and devs will deliver, we will become rich" )

... eating

... drinking

... pissing

... fucking

... shitting

3 months later

10 satoshi .... ( "hmm, i'm about to sell this collection of antique shitcoins that ate my bitcoins like a bunch of Pacmans on steroids" )

then after a fake png with POSA update ... pump TO:

100 satoshi ( "guise, I finally got out". Made 90% profit ...)

then

1 satoshi ................... 10 litoshi ...... 100 tittoshi ... gets delisted from all the exchanges ...

DEAD

wow you dont need to post you pics here man we dont wanna see you!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

btcgoldsilver

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

Bitcoins Gold Silver

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:46:23 PM

He's not here for weeks.

When did 3 days = weeks?

The thing is the last update only said 'I'm still here'. Its not much to go on. Wheres those dev videos they used to do? That looked very proactive and big reason I started liking the coin.

Failed audit. Missed deadline. Lame excuses. Virtual silence. None of that is inspiring in the slightest, reading between the dots it looks like the devs might be stuck. I've tried to keep faith for a long time but now have sold a fair bit of Cloak. Still waiting for some hope. Alty if you are there, why should I stick with this coin? Give us something to go on

16ZodW6mxFkmxrCy5MSii7PLJ6VdfNknue
Pages: « 1 ... 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 [896] 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 ... 953 »
  Print  

Jump to: