Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:30:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:09:28 PM

Hello,
is anybody able to forge?

I´ve tried it for several weeks, but no blocks forged,.... I have +100.000 in my Wallet.

Unlike other POS coins, Cypti only needs 1000XCR to forge.  Having more XCR does not let you forge more often, like NXT.

The nodes forge randomly.  Look at your forging page.  DO you see blocks listed?  Those are the blocks you forged, with or without a reward.

In the past two weeks there has been very little XCR moving through the blockchain.  I have not forged a block for a reward for over a week as well. Poloniex keeps the XCR on their pool in a pool wallet, and you only trade tokens until you withdraw from the exchange.  Ditto for Bter and Cryptsy.  So, those transactions do not generate fees, as they are not forged in the blockchain.

Hang in there... Perhaps, as soon as today or tomorrow, Boris will be working with Bter to get them to update their wallet and then the withdraws of 65 million coins can start.  There will be a lot of fees earned for forging those blocks.

Once the amount of XCR at Bter is down to less than 25 million, we will be introducing 0.2 with DPOS.  That will be a radical change, and will enable DAPP and CBCs to be part of Crypti.  

XCR will be breaking out of the "just another alt-coin" hole.

OK thanks.

At the forging panel it still schows me "No block generated" ;-/
-is there any chance to see that my wallet is really forging?

I still let it run an hope i earn a few coins if the big withdraw from the exchanges starts Wink
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 03:15:18 PM

Hello,

I´ve tried it for several weeks, but no blocks forged,.... I have +100.000 in my Wallet.

Unlike other POS coins, Cypti only needs 1000XCR to forge.  Having more XCR does not let you forge more often, like NXT.

The nodes forge randomly.  Look at your forging page.  DO you see blocks listed?  Those are the blocks you forged, with or without a reward.

In the past two weeks there has been very little XCR moving through the blockchain.  I have not forged a block for a reward for over a week as well. Poloniex keeps the XCR on their pool in a pool wallet, and you only trade tokens until you withdraw from the exchange.  Ditto for Bter and Cryptsy.  So, those transactions do not generate fees, as they are not forged in the blockchain.

Hang in there... Perhaps, as soon as today or tomorrow, Boris will be working with Bter to get them to update their wallet and then the withdraws of 65 million coins can start.  There will be a lot of fees earned for forging those blocks.

Once the amount of XCR at Bter is down to less than 25 million, we will be introducing 0.2 with DPOS.  That will be a radical change, and will enable DAPP and CBCs to be part of Crypti.  

OK thanks.

I still let it run an hope i earn a few coins if the big withdraw from the exchanges starts Wink

Did you log on separately to the forging page?  This is an additional login for just forging.  CLick on "save to Config".

Once you log into forging, you will be forging every time you start the node even if you dont log in to the account page. You should see a green FORGING ENABLED on the account tab if you are.  If not, go to the forging page and log in.

Lyricz
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:04:34 PM

Hello,

OK thanks.

Did you log on separately to the forging page?  This is an additional login for just forging.  CLick on "save to Config".

Once you log into forging, you will be forging every time you start the node even if you dont log in to the account page. You should see a green FORGING ENABLED on the account tab if you are.  If not, go to the forging page and log in.

I entered my Passwort at the forging-Panel and clicked on the checkbox for saving the config. forging enable
..after that I opend my wallet,.... ;-/

btw ..any other wallet runs without any problems, so I think it´s not an Problem with my Router.

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 06:33:37 PM

Hello,

OK thanks.

Check time on your node.
I see sometimes that some forgers has incorrect local time.
Better to sync from time servers.
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 07:09:45 PM

Hello,

OK thanks.

Check time on your node.
I see sometimes that some forgers has incorrect local time.
Better to sync from time servers.

On the FORGING page, you should see Forging Enabled in the upper right hand corner.  If not, you are not forging.

Also, on the Blockchain page, you should see your wallet address at the top block, as if it just forged that block.  All nodes thing they are forging the current block.  The network then randomly picks one of the nodes as the actual forger.

If you dont see the Forging enabled, then log out of the node... now you see the account log in page... click on the BACK button to go to the Forging log in... log in to forging and save to config... now you should see a text below the log in indcating that you are forging now.  Then go to the account page and log in there.

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 09:59:22 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2015, 10:15:51 PM by Passion_ltc

Damn, BTER, I lose my patience.

We are terribly sorry, this is our "fault". While testing v0.2.0 we found a few bugs, which are also applicable in v0.1.9. These bugs are very rare and are hard to reproduce. Boris wanted to iron them out, before we send the new version to Bter.

I will give you an update in a few hours.

We will probably release v0.1.9g tomorrow. Smiley

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:28:41 AM

Damn, BTER, I lose my patience.

We are terribly sorry, this is our "fault". While testing v0.2.0 we found a few bugs, which are also applicable in v0.1.9. These bugs are very rare and are hard to reproduce. Boris wanted to iron them out, before we send the new version to Bter.

I will give you an update in a few hours.

We will probably release v0.1.9g tomorrow. Smiley

Please take care of BTER withdrawals as soon as possible.  Kiss
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:19:13 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 08:17:01 PM by Passion_ltc

Update v0.1.9g

We are finally done testing v0.1.9g of the Crypti client. If you are asking yourself, why this version took so long; we found several smaller issues while we heavily tested the v0.2.0er branch (the public test is still running!), we wanted to fix all of these issues in the v0.1.9g version. Why? Because it's one of the most important main net releases for us up til now.

With Crypti v0.1.9g we set ourselves in the position to allow Bter to activate XCR withdrawals on their platform. We already sent them this version and hope that they will activate the withdrawals until tomorrow. Poloniex is running nice right now and we hope that they will update to the latest version as soon as possible as well. After Bter is running, we will get in contact with Cryptsy.

Everyone who is running an older Crypti version, please update as soon as possible. It is very important that your nodes run on the newest version, to prevent forks.

Download links

Windows: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/crypti-windows-0.1.9g.exe
Mac OS: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/macos-v0.1.9g.zip
Linux: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/0.1.9g.zip

Bter withdrawals

With v0.2.0 we are introducing a new consensus mechanism called DPoS to Crypti. You may know it from Bitshares. To prevent attacks on the network it is important that Bter holds less than 50% of all XCR (~65% right now!). We strongly advise you all, to withdraw your XCR from Bter and any other exchange. This way you are also able to vote for your favourite delegates and secure the network. (More information) This will also prevent massive hacks, which may occur in the future.

If you want to know more about Crypti's future, check out our roadmap.

Greetings,
The Crypti Foundation

rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:05:48 PM

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php?topic=15089.0

Is this a problem for CRYPTI now or in the near future? Or is this not a protocol related problem with DPoS??? Looks like they ran into some large bugs.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:11:57 PM

Is this a problem for CRYPTI now or in the near future? Or is this not a protocol related problem with DPoS??? Looks like they ran into some large bugs.

I asked Boris (our lead dev) to take a look, he will answer at a later point. But from a quick look from myself it only refers to the BTS assets, not to DPoS. We only took the idea from Bitshares DPoS and implemented it very differently. I doubt that we have these problems or will ever encounter them in the future. Smiley

rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:15:05 PM

Cool Better safe than sorry

I asked Boris (our lead dev) to take a look, he will answer at a later point. But from a quick look from myself it only refers to the BTS assets, not to DPoS. We only took the idea from Bitshares DPoS and implemented it very differently. I doubt that we have these problems or will ever encounter them in the future. Smiley
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:21:54 PM

Cool Better safe than sorry

Of course. I wrote with Boris. He said it is not related with us. Smiley

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:43:58 PM

Probably it'd make sense to add the info to the ANN and make it easier to understand. Like:

Crypti Wallet
DPoS integration: March-July 2015
Light wallet (Crypti Lite): March 2015
New UX / UI: April-May 2015
App market: May-June 2015
Visual designer: July-August 2015

etc.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 07:54:03 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 08:05:14 PM by Passion_ltc

Probably it'd make sense to add the info to the ANN and make it easier to understand. Like:

Crypti Wallet
DPoS integration: March-July 2015
Light wallet (Crypti Lite): March 2015
New UX / UI: April-May 2015
App market: May-June 2015
Visual designer: July-August 2015

etc.

Hey yes.

Quite a mess with the OP, I wrote a completely new OP ready for v0.2.0. With new graphics and so on. I posted it on the team child board on CryptiTalk.com, sadly the hosters database crashed and they couldn't recover it. Sad

So everything, including the forum is away. I will re-write a completely new OP soon. A new forum is coming in the following days.

I simply copied an image of the excel sheet into the OP. I think it's ok for now.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:17:02 AM

Bter withdrawals activated

Finally! After we sent the newest Crypti client v0.1.9g to Bter yesterday (it was midnight in China), they responded to us this morning.

Lin the owner of Bter activated the withdrawal of XCR. Right now the maximum cap is 10,000 XCR. They are raising this cap step-by-step, but first it's important to know if everything is working.

I just tried to withdraw 5 XCR and it's working! Smiley

So, before you withdraw make your it's working for you as well. E.g. withdraw a few hundred XCR first.

Thank you all, for staying with us.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:36:22 AM

Cool. Cool cool cool.

Gonna try to withdraw some coins now.

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:48:59 AM

Why does it always download blockchain after I install new version? Shouldn't it be stored somewhere on the computer?

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:56:34 AM

Why does it always download blockchain after I install new version? Shouldn't it be stored somewhere on the computer?

It's stored on your Crypti folder. Named "blockchain.db".

dzarmush
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 10:59:05 AM

Then I guess it was deleted along with the old wallet during installation of the last version.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Then I guess it was deleted along with the old wallet during installation of the last version.

Probably yes, if youmuse Windows. Soon the user doesn't need to host the blockchain anymore. Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 [472] 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: