Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:25:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:49:29 AM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

We've stuck here through much worse trolls than you.

Despite all of the setbacks and struggles we have faced, we sure as hell aren't running away.

Look, you can say we are incompetent, incapable, or question our ability to deliver and that is your right and I wouldn't necessarily blame you. I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. We have lost the benefit of the doubt in regards to some sense of faith in us at this point due to the delays.

What I hope no one here questions is our intentions, that we plan to build what we said we would, and we will continue to move, adapt, and do whatever it takes to get there. We aren't giving up nor are we running away.

We also aren't hiding from the fact that it has been slow moving and a very difficult road so far. I promise you that we are all pushing and adapting this organization to be more successful, to fix the problems, and to start showing progress.

The reason I haven't yet posted an update from the weekend is because we are focused on testing the current release and trying to get it out. We acknowledge that actions speak louder and we want to speak by showing a change in operating procedure, a more refined process of releases, and a better sense of progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GreXX

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 12:52:21 AM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
New developers and office in Belarus ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh
Belarus???

Due to the issues with the details of the move, we have tabled this plan for the time being in favor of immediate hires of remote developers to work under Boris as Lead Developer. Using remote workers for now gives us a much faster ability to get them up and running and add new members to the team. It also saves on quite a few expenses involved with the previous planned move.

I know some will say, "Why didn't you just do this to begin with?". I feel that sentiment and if we could go back, I think we might make a lot of different decisions. We had no idea the process to open our offices in Belarus would be so delayed and face so many legal complications. As such, we live and we learn and we move on with that experience to help us become a better, more experienced, and more fluid organization in the future.

wakong

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:32:50 AM

Well that was an unexpected surprise, woke up this morning to see the price sitting at 700 Satoshis.

Boris is buying.  Dont tell him I told you.  

I'm bought only 100k for right now Sad
I want more, but nobody wants to sell big amounts for cheap
Boris, Buy, the price is cheap enough now, I believe you can buy more than more...
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:55:40 AM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

Despite all of the setbacks and struggles we have faced, we sure as hell aren't running away.

Look, you can say we are incompetent, incapable, or question our ability to deliver and that is your right and I wouldn't necessarily blame you. I would probably be doing the same thing if I were in your shoes. We have lost the benefit of the doubt in regards to some sense of faith in us at this point due to the delays.

What I hope no one here questions is our intentions, that we plan to build what we said we would, and we will continue to move, adapt, and do whatever it takes to get there. We aren't giving up nor are we running away.

We also aren't hiding from the fact that it has been slow moving and a very difficult road so far. I promise you that we are all pushing and adapting this organization to be more successful, to fix the problems, and to start showing progress.

The reason I haven't yet posted an update from the weekend is because we are focused on testing the current release and trying to get it out. We acknowledge that actions speak louder and we want to speak by showing a change in operating procedure, a more refined process of releases, and a better sense of progress.

Great but the progress is too slow.... Sad

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GreXX

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 03:53:00 AM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

We agree. Things are getting much more tight and organized and the new dev and Boris together are making great progress. The fully optimized version is coming along great but we will still release the interim partially optimized version in the meantime. It is in testing with our QA team now.

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 01:56:44 PM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

We agree. Things are getting much more tight and organized and the new dev and Boris together are making great progress. The fully optimized version is coming along great but we will still release the interim partially optimized version in the meantime. It is in testing with our QA team now.
thanks for the update ,and  also I'd like the dev team to make the process quicker.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 11:42:41 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 07:19:53 AM by karmacoma24

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Anyone still alive? Smiley I'm still forging away here, don't know what you are all complaining about! Wink

Another day...another update. Some nice changes in this release for visually tracking changes to reports.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.7.2

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.2/README.md

I release regular updates to maintain momentum so if you need to catch up, please read the Changelog:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.2/Changelog.md

Changelog

Improved remove_servers command syntax

You can now use the same targeting syntax as all other tasks.

- Selection of servers: rake remove_servers servers=1,2,3
- Range of servers: rake remove_servers servers=1..3
- All servers: rake remove_servers servers=all

Highlighting balance changes between the last time the check_nodes task was run

Applies to all balances generated by the check_nodes task: Account and Forged balances. Making it much easier to visually track when one of your nodes has forged some coins or their balances have changed in some other way.

Upon first invocation you will see the following highlighted in blue, which indicates this is the first time you are running the report hence there are no changes:

Code:
Balance:           1344.4791879 0.0 (*)

When a balance has not changed you will see the following highlighted in yellow:

Code:
Balance:           1344.4791879 0.0 (=)

When a balance has increased by 100 you will see the following output highlighted in green:

Code:
Balance:           1444.4791879 100.0 (+)

When a balance has decreased by 100 you will see the following output highlighted in red:

Code:
Balance:           1244.4791879 100.0 (-)

Adding Generated and Last Generated timestamps to the check_nodes report summary

At the bottom of each report summary there are now two timestamps representing the current and previous date & time the check_nodes task was run at.

Code:
Generated:         2014-12-02 22:28:33 +0000
Last Generated:    2014-12-02 21:24:03 +0000

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:56:08 AM

Yes, karma, I am here.

Just nothing to post about lately. 

I am tempted to flame the trolls, but that just encourages them.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 06:08:32 AM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

if you don't like how the progress is going and are just going to bitch about it. Find another coin that suits you better..

Avalanche is a must own
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:43:11 PM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

if you don't like how the progress is going and are just going to bitch about it. Find another coin that suits you better..
bitch go away scammer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:59:58 PM

Does Crypti have a future?   Cry

Crypti...... deaded?!   Huh  Cry  Cry

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:25:43 PM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

bitch go away scammer

Scammer? How so.. Please elaborate

Avalanche is a must own
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 06:03:00 AM

No, we alive

Working on stable version and intermediate.
Stable version with reduced functionality was posted to check progress in IRC, later we will add much more there and release.
Intermediate will be released soon.
wakong

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 07:48:20 AM

No, we alive

Stable version with reduced functionality was posted to check progress in IRC, later we will add much more there and release.

Soon again, what's the due date?
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 07:52:58 AM

No, we alive

Intermediate must be on this week.
Stable version, it's hard to plan, but with our current deadlines - after 16 december. Maybe week-two more (testing and etc).
wakong

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 08:06:34 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 08:18:44 AM by wakong

Does Crypti have a future?   Cry

Crypti...... deaded?!   Huh  Cry  Cry

No, we alive

Stable version, it's hard to plan, but with our current deadlines - after 16 december. Maybe week-two more (testing and etc).

Look forward it, hope never more falsehood.
what new feature in the intermediate version?
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 08:53:32 AM

No, we alive

Look forward it, hope never more falsehood.
what new feature in the intermediate version?

Intermediate version without major changes, all major changes in 0.1.9.
In intermediate some fixes, some optimization.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 09:11:06 AM

No, we alive

Stable version is so important for the market confidence.
hope you can give a good answer.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:58:19 AM

No, we alive

Yes, it's very important, because we delayed with intermediate version last weeks. And made more work on stable version.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:32:28 PM

No, we alive

Yes, it's very important, because we delayed with intermediate version last weeks. And made more work on stable version.
hope you can have your word, and we will see.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 [423] 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: