Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:11:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 11:45:03 AM

For all the non-believers, I came to the team quite late. We are really working and we see constant progress, which pace just got much higher recently. Please be patient, once we have 0.1.9 out we have a solid base (FINALLY). From there we can then finally begin the real work.

Maybe you can get poloniex sorted out so the investors of your project can actually care.

Boris worked with their team for 2 weeks and thought they had it fixed. My own deposit didn't go through either. I'm not sure what the issue is.
so 0.1.8 delay again?

0.1.8 already posted in IRC, we checking with forgers on mainnet.
Polo worked sometime ago, i got transaction, bter too.

Nonsense. Polo support is still feeding this to their customers about XCR deposits being M.I.A.

"Unfortunately we are having issues with the wallet and are unable to sync it properly, we have contacted the developer and are waiting on a solution."

I have a sizeable XCR balance that has been in limbo for 3 MONTHS

So again I ask: What is going on here?
Nothing just talking and talking again. Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:58:31 PM

Cold storage is not possible with XCR.
lol  Grin
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:44:08 PM

Cold storage is not possible with XCR.
lol  Grin

Why is that funny???

Cold storage has a risk of losing your coins if you lose the storage media.  With XCR, your coins are always in the blockchain and can be accessed as long as you know the pass phrase.

Heard about the guy that threw away a notebook hard drive that contained 7500BTC?  He can see them in the BTC blockchain, but until he finds his HD in the garbage dump under 6 feet of trash, he is SOL.

karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:24:55 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2014, 08:40:52 PM by karmacoma24

Cold storage has a risk of losing your coins if you lose the storage media.  With XCR, your coins are always in the blockchain and can be accessed as long as you know the pass phrase.

Heard about the guy that threw away a notebook hard drive that contained 7500BTC?  He can see them in the BTC blockchain, but until he finds his HD in the garbage dump under 6 feet of trash, he is SOL.

Spot on Litoshi! Smiley

This is one of the things I love about Crypti. No more wallet.dat files waiting to get either lost or corrupted.

The other big advantage, is that you can easily distribute your funds across many accounts, therefore reducing the risk of losing all of your funds, should you forget one of your passphrases. Additionally, the secondary passphrase option provides an extra level of security, which I encourage everyone to do.

In my opinion all these features eliminate the need for cold storage and make Crypti the more attractive option Wink

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:59:23 PM

I haven't been here for a few days, any update on 0.1.8? From GreXX's post I gather that it's supposed to be out already. Also any update on the web design @GreXX?
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 01:40:43 AM

I haven't been here for a few days, any update on 0.1.8? From GreXX's post I gather that it's supposed to be out already. Also any update on the web design @GreXX?

0.1.8 was technically out but a couple bugs popped up post distribution to IRC and main net. I'm waiting for Boris to tell me it is all good.

As far as web design, we are working on the web wallet.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 01:54:07 AM

0.1.8 was technically out but a couple bugs popped up post distribution to IRC and main net. I'm waiting for Boris to tell me it is all good.

By the web wallet, I assume you mean the actual Wallet UI, and not just the web wallet over at http://wallet.crypti.me?
GreXX

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:40:56 AM

By the web wallet, I assume you mean the actual Wallet UI, and not just the web wallet over at http://wallet.crypti.me?

Right, it will be the wallet UI accessed from any node just like now.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 02:53:34 AM
Last edit: December 16, 2014, 03:55:21 AM by GreXX

Version 0.1.8 Released

We have officially released v.0.1.8. Please read the blog post for details and download links. Also, make sure to download the newest block chain file (link in the blog post as well).

Read Here: http://blog.crypti.me/version-0-1-8-release-notes/

Edit: The windows installer is being completed by SyRenity now that the bugs are fixed and will be released shortly. Sorry for the wait on the Windows installer. I will update the blog post to include this note.

NOjust

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:43:19 AM

Version 0.1.8 Released

We have officially released v.0.1.8. Please read the blog post for details and download links. Also, make sure to download the newest block chain file (link in the blog post as well).

thanks for the update,
we need it, and I will test it right now.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 06:25:25 AM

thanks for the update

Avalanche is a must own
karmacoma24

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 01:12:35 PM

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Hello Everyone! Smiley

This update coincides with the release of Crypti 0.1.8. The latest version of Crypti adds some welcome stability, quicker load times and more responsive node queries; which all contribute to making node deployment using CryptiKit a more pleasant experience.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.7.3

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.3/README.md

I release regular updates to maintain momentum so if you need to catch up, please read the Changelog:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.3/Changelog.md

Changelog

Updates

• Updated crypti node to latest version: 0.1.8
  • Adding environment option to config.yml
    • 'live' will deploy nodes onto the live blockchain using port 6040
    • 'test' will deploy nodes onto the test blockchain using port 7040

Bug Fixes

• Improved error handling when adding public ssh key to servers
    • Gracefully handling host key verification failures
    • Gracefully handling authentication failures
  • Escaping all known reserved characters when saving passphrase to config
  • Ensuring json responses are successful rather than merely populated
  • Translating nil values encountered when node has just been started

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:13:48 PM

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Hello Everyone! Smiley

This update coincides with the release of Crypti 0.1.8. The latest version of Crypti adds some welcome stability, quicker load times and more responsive node queries; which all contribute to making node deployment using CryptiKit a more pleasant experience.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.7.3

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.3/README.md

I release regular updates to maintain momentum so if you need to catch up, please read the Changelog:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.3/Changelog.md

Changelog

Updates

• Updated crypti node to latest version: 0.1.8
  • Adding environment option to config.yml
    • 'live' will deploy nodes onto the live blockchain using port 6040
    • 'test' will deploy nodes onto the test blockchain using port 7040

Bug Fixes

• Improved error handling when adding public ssh key to servers
    • Gracefully handling host key verification failures
    • Gracefully handling authentication failures
  • Escaping all known reserved characters when saving passphrase to config
  • Ensuring json responses are successful rather than merely populated
  • Translating nil values encountered when node has just been started

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.
a new update comes, hope it makes move.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
karmacoma24

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 03:22:32 PM

Version 0.1.8 Released

Edit: The windows installer is being completed by SyRenity now that the bugs are fixed and will be released shortly. Sorry for the wait on the Windows installer. I will update the blog post to include this note.

Bumping this for everyone to see.
BTW I've got 7 nodes up and running now nice & smooth.
If anyone needs assistance setting up Crypti nodes, feel free to pester me in #CryptiTalk IRC. I'm always happy to help any newcomers.

yeXIABC

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 03:24:56 PM

one side saying my points about moving the market is stupid while at the same time bemoaning the fact the market is not moving due to a few Chinese
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:17:15 AM

what happened to the price in bter?
why dumping?
the process seem good.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 01:34:59 AM

one side saying my points about moving the market is stupid while at the same time bemoaning the fact the market is not moving due to a few Chinese
Dev is selling .So it is impossible to see pump.
Dev did nothing important but talking and talking.
Consider the progress I think maybe there is one dev and work one hour per day.
And one speaker work 2 hours per day.So ... people can not ask dev to speed up.Because dev is working on other business.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

GreXX

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 02:52:38 AM

As always, all dev funds are publicly visible and you are all able to follow the account through the block explorer. It is the account with 13 million. On top of that, I know for a fact that members of the dev team have been buying and putting up buy orders. We have actually had a problem where there isn't even enough for sale to fill our orders half the time.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 04:14:15 AM

why dumping?
the process seem good.

Someone is dumping XCR so they can buy it back cheap.  Look at the Cryptsy price... still in the 500/600 range. 

Also note the volume of trades to dump the price was only about 13000XCR, or .05BTC.... thats $15 USD!!!

Thin trading activity results in wide price swings. 

gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:31:53 AM

why dumping?
the process seem good.

Someone is dumping XCR so they can buy it back cheap.  Look at the Cryptsy price... still in the 500/600 range. 

Also note the volume of trades to dump the price was only about 13000XCR, or .05BTC.... thats $15 USD!!!

Thin trading activity results in wide price swings. 
I think so ,too.
XCR is good , having no reason to fall so low.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Pages: « 1 ... 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 [430] 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: