Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:02:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hobogo

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 07:09:03 PM

Hobogo,

I apologize if I offended you................... however, since your post was not specific to the OP page, I assumed that it was referring to what we are working on presently, as well as issues all the other posts here refer to.

The OP page is in a different universe as far as the devs are concerned lately.  And there has not been a post on that for weeks if not longer.

No harm was taken Smiley
Yep, I would agree on "The OP page is in a different universe as far as the devs are concerned lately." This is exactly why you guys should specify a person to spend a minimum amount of time and take care of such things. And yes, People here stopped complaining about communication. not sure if that's a good thing. I myself notified about the same OP items months ago (longer then weeks), and was surprised to see it exactly the same when checking the project again, since there was some discussion around this subject back then as well..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 08:59:21 PM

Hobogo,

I apologize if I offended you................... however, since your post was not specific to the OP page, I assumed that it was referring to what we are working on presently, as well as issues all the other posts here refer to.

The OP page is in a different universe as far as the devs are concerned lately.  And there has not been a post on that for weeks if not longer.

No harm was taken Smiley
Yep, I would agree on "The OP page is in a different universe as far as the devs are concerned lately." This is exactly why you guys should specify a person to spend a minimum amount of time and take care of such things. And yes, People here stopped complaining about communication. not sure if that's a good thing. I myself notified about the same OP items months ago (longer then weeks), and was surprised to see it exactly the same when checking the project again, since there was some discussion around this subject back then as well..

Bitseed has started an internal discussion to have GreXX be the moderator/author of the blog.  Boris (crypti) has the password and the read/write priv, but he rarely checks in here. 

yeXIABC

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:17:24 AM

not fair to any potential late buyers
wakong

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:27:05 AM

Just to keep everyone up to date, we are awaiting the final green light from our test team, they have 1 or 2 last items to run through and then we will release 0.1.8 officially.

when? your guys said the testing will take 48 hrs, but it is almost one week, just "the 1 or 2 last items" took more than 48 hrs.
Fuck you guys always saying that shit to cheat the investers.
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:34:24 AM

Just to keep everyone up to date, we are awaiting the final green light from our test team, they have 1 or 2 last items to run through and then we will release 0.1.8 officially.

when? your guys said the testing will take 48 hrs, but it is almost one week, just "the 1 or 2 last items" took more than 48 hrs.

Dev is just selling and selling again.They hold 15%,so when they sell all their stock this coin dead. Grin
The best way to sell is post some news one by one  10 btc/time and finally they earn a lot.
Good trick dev.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Litoshi

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:46:13 AM

not fair to any potential late buyers

The IPO was announced more than a month before it happened. 

BTW, the IPO price was 890 satoshi per XCR.  You can buy XCR cheaper than that on Bter. Polo, and Cryptsy.  So.......... hardly unfair.

Litoshi

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:53:25 AM

Thank you for the offer, but frankly, you would not like it......... I just lay there.

As for the update........ there was a problem with the UI, which was found in the testnet testing.  Per protocol, the 48 hour test was restarted. 

You can see the testing for yourself on open testnet. 

As for our investors...... we were very upfront at the IPO that the price of XCR would fall due to the "pump and dumpers" that just want a quick doubling of the IPO price.  That did happen.  Now, the pump and dumpers are gone and we are down to the long term holding investors, who know that this cybercoin has a dedicated dev team and a bright future.  Perfection takes time.  Even Etherium, with its millions of dollars of dev budget, large dev team, had a fork and some buyers are losing their coins. 

If you stayed for the pain, stay for the gain.

Litoshi

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:57:58 AM

Dev is just selling and selling again.They hold 15%,so when they sell all their stock this coin dead. Grin
The best way to sell is post some news one by one  10 btc/time and finally they earn a lot.
Good trick dev.

Selling?  NAH....... Boris is buying and so am I.  That's my bids on Cryptsy to buy at 503-504.  You want to sell?

As for the 15%........ not true.  The 15 million XCR are to be paid 10 million to the devs, in 4 payments, 3 months apart.  5 million is for the foundation.  The devs have only received the first and second payments of XCR.  That means 5 million is still in escrow.

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 02:09:24 AM

Hey Guys,

We had all testing but the last few items done on Sunday. We thought we were ready to release but Eric found an issue Sunday night and Boris was traveling to visit his family (which was a long train ride and then he needed rest). We would normally now have our new developer to take over in that instance, but the new developer started with 0.1.9 and has been hard at work on it. Only Boris was working on 0.1.8.

He has already arrived and is resting and then we should be able to finish the testing of the fix for the issue that was discovered.

As far as selling, almost all of our development team has been buying more. No one is selling. Some are simply holding what they have, but only because they can't afford to buy any more.

On another note, the original development team (the 5 member team that launched Crypti) were due their second vested stake from the foundation funds as pre-arranged. We as a foundation actually elected to hold these funds from being delivered until we meet additional development milestones as we feel like it would be unfair with the current state to issue anything. For perspective, I am one of the ones not receiving funds. I say this so you know that we acknowledge we haven't met standards or our deadlines and have essentially "penalized" the team for our lack of results.

I will let you know as soon as Boris gives me an update on the status of the 0.1.8 fix.

wakong

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:25:08 AM

Hey Guys,

We had all testing but the last few items done on Sunday. We thought we were ready to release but Eric found an issue Sunday night and Boris was traveling to visit his family (which was a long train ride and then he needed rest). We would normally now have our new developer to take over in that instance, but the new developer started with 0.1.9 and has been hard at work on it. Only Boris was working on 0.1.8.

He has already arrived and is resting and then we should be able to finish the testing of the fix for the issue that was discovered.

As far as selling, almost all of our development team has been buying more. No one is selling. Some are simply holding what they have, but only because they can't afford to buy any more.

On another note, the original development team (the 5 member team that launched Crypti) were due their second vested stake from the foundation funds as pre-arranged. We as a foundation actually elected to hold these funds from being delivered until we meet additional development milestones as we feel like it would be unfair with the current state to issue anything. For perspective, I am one of the ones not receiving funds. I say this so you know that we acknowledge we haven't met standards or our deadlines and have essentially "penalized" the team for our lack of results.

I will let you know as soon as Boris gives me an update on the status of the 0.1.8 fix.

Still lying? you always have excuse for the behavior, are you a novelist?

what the  bug is?
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:38:04 AM

What will happen to Crypti  Cry

Where are the developers relocating to avoid the Russian ban?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Litoshi

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:47:20 AM

Not right now.  Only 2 of the devs are in Russia.  One is in Israel, Germany and the US. 

As GreXX explained pages ago, we are hiring remote devs for help on the coding instead of setting up an office in Belarus with on-site devs.

wakong

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 02:57:17 AM

Not right now.  Only 2 of the devs are in Russia.  One is in Israel, Germany and the US. 

As GreXX explained pages ago, we are hiring remote devs for help on the coding instead of setting up an office in Belarus with on-site devs.

"office in Belarus" is just a scam the devs used for controling the price for their sell...
jiuge

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:44:58 AM

The best way to sell is post some news one by one  10 btc/time and finally they earn a lot.
Good trick dev.

Selling?  NAH....... Boris is buying and so am I.  That's my bids on Cryptsy to buy at 503-504.  You want to sell?

As for the 15%........ not true.  The 15 million XCR are to be paid 10 million to the devs, in 4 payments, 3 months apart.  5 million is for the foundation.  The devs have only received the first and second payments of XCR.  That means 5 million is still in escrow.

So it means dev will dump 5 million recently so they make a lot of scams.
Consider the slow process of the dev, I think there should be some punishment for the dev

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

wakong

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 03:50:28 AM

"office in Belarus" is just a scam the devs used for controling the price for their sell...
fuk off here!newbie Angry

insect, who think you are
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2014, 03:58:12 AM

The best way to sell is post some news one by one  10 btc/time and finally they earn a lot.
Good trick dev.

Selling?  NAH....... Boris is buying and so am I.  That's my bids on Cryptsy to buy at 503-504.  You want to sell?

As for the 15%........ not true.  The 15 million XCR are to be paid 10 million to the devs, in 4 payments, 3 months apart.  5 million is for the foundation.  The devs have only received the first and second payments of XCR.  That means 5 million is still in escrow.

So it means dev will dump 5 million recently so they make a lot of scams.
Consider the slow process of the dev, I think there should be some punishment for the dev

Did you even read my comment? We did not release the second vested stake payments to the initial 5 member team. We decided that due to the delays and lack of progress, the payment would be withheld until we showed true progress. The release will now be contingent most likely on the release of the DPoS solution and Custom Block Chains. For now, The foundation still holds all but the initial vested stake which was delivered to the dev team at launch (as we initially thought there was a stable working client and we considered that our first milestone). No XCR has been released to the initial development team since the initial genesis block. All of it still remains in the foundation wallet and can be monitored. The address is posted or if you can't find it, it's the second largest wallet on the block explorer top accounts.

Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 08:54:39 AM

For all the non-believers, I came to the team quite late. We are really working and we see constant progress, which pace just got much higher recently. Please be patient, once we have 0.1.9 out we have a solid base (FINALLY). From there we can then finally begin the real work.

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:21:30 AM

Passion_ltc can you tell when cryptsy withdraw problem will resolve?
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:14:16 AM
Last edit: December 12, 2014, 12:21:09 PM by Passion_ltc

Tomorrow is our weekly meeting. I'll try to get sth done. Maybe a different approach will help.

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 01:23:43 PM

Tomorrow is our weekly meeting. I'll try to get sth done. Maybe a different approach will help.
ok. in devs we trust.
Pages: « 1 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 [428] 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: