Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:58:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
menno1986

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 11:22:59 AM

Whats the progress on the Polo deposits, if any?

As i wrote before i got only it from polo:

>> It's working.

I sent few messages on last week and on this week.
Waiting for result.

I checked, my transaction was on polo but without confirmations.
I sent instruction how try to fix it.

What a joke. One side is in full skullduggery mode. Which is it? Why is it such an issue when other exchanges have it working fine? I have about 800k xcr locked up there (lost?). I wonder how many others and how much xcr is locked up there. Were bouncing back and forth with this blame game nonsense. My guess is polo screwed their wallet and the funds are gone. This has literally been going on for MONTHS! I suggest everyone who has xcr locked up at polo post in here stating so, to get the start of a head count. Then organize to barrage their support with demands to fix the issue (or fess up or do whatever it is they need to do to make it right). This is unacceptable.

What i can do? If they didn't sent me answer from last friday?
I sent all what i can to polo. Other exchanges usually works good, yes.
But this is stupid situation with polo.

What you can do Boris is to do everything within your power to fix this with Polo. You have contact with their developer so someone is doing something wrong. Stop keep pointing at each other and try to get it up and running as soon as possible!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
November 28, 2014, 02:46:17 PM

Whats the progress on the Polo deposits, if any?

As i wrote before i got only it from polo:

>> It's working.

I sent few messages on last week and on this week.
Waiting for result.

I checked, my transaction was on polo but without confirmations.
I sent instruction how try to fix it.

What a joke. One side is in full skullduggery mode. Which is it? Why is it such an issue when other exchanges have it working fine? I have about 800k xcr locked up there (lost?). I wonder how many others and how much xcr is locked up there. Were bouncing back and forth with this blame game nonsense. My guess is polo screwed their wallet and the funds are gone. This has literally been going on for MONTHS! I suggest everyone who has xcr locked up at polo post in here stating so, to get the start of a head count. Then organize to barrage their support with demands to fix the issue (or fess up or do whatever it is they need to do to make it right). This is unacceptable.

What i can do? If they didn't sent me answer from last friday?
I sent all what i can to polo. Other exchanges usually works good, yes.
But this is stupid situation with polo.

What you can do Boris is to do everything within your power to fix this with Polo. You have contact with their developer so someone is doing something wrong. Stop keep pointing at each other and try to get it up and running as soon as possible!

He can't do anything if they don't answer.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

Well that was an unexpected surprise, woke up this morning to see the price sitting at 700 Satoshis.
strong buy order this morining at 700 sat,
it must be some action, nice.

Rebounded to 550 earlier today, still nice to see some volume once again.
jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:40:18 AM

Well that was an unexpected surprise, woke up this morning to see the price sitting at 700 Satoshis.

Some people pump and dump to throw this shit coin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 12:31:21 PM

What P&D ? There's no volume at all...

p.s. this project needs some PR badly, if there was some serious development to show.. shame it came to that.
jiuge

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 01:38:35 PM

Quote from: helloge link=topic=654463.msg967967 Cheesy
[/quote

p.s. this project needs some PR badly, if there was some serious development to show.. shame it came to that.
Dev run away after pump and dump. Cheesy

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 02:01:52 PM

the volume is just OK,and someone just want to get the coins at low price.
when done, the price will go up.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 04:48:55 PM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
New developers and office in Belarus ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:18:16 PM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh

I will post another update today or tomorrow after our meeting.

For a brief update on the above:

New web design is done, just finalizing subpages.

New wallet is next up after the subpages are done.

We are going to vote on the issue of hiring additional contractor / remote devs like the one we just hired rather than trying to open an office for faster results and to save money on office setup. I know this could have been done long ago and maybe should have been, but we are in a new decision making process that is re-defining some of the way we do things.

Custom Blockchains will be finished after our DPOS solution is finished, which will be finished after we release the current optimized solution, which Boris has made great strides on.

The New Roadmap will be released possibly after the meeting this week once everything is set in stone.

I will have a more official update in the next couple days.

Wulfcastle

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2014, 06:39:45 PM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh

We are going to vote on the issue of hiring additional contractor / remote devs like the one we just hired rather than trying to open an office for faster results and to save money on office setup. I know this could have been done long ago and maybe should have been, but we are in a new decision making process that is re-defining some of the way we do things.

Custom Blockchains will be finished after our DPOS solution is finished, which will be finished after we release the current optimized solution, which Boris has made great strides on.

The New Roadmap will be released possibly after the meeting this week once everything is set in stone.

GreXX, when will we be able to see the new website? Could you post a few screenshots of how it looks currently?

Secondly how much longer until the current optimized solution is released? I mean this is the 5th week now, that it's been overdue. That's over a month's delay. Now once that's released how long will DPOS take to implement? 4-5 weeks as well? And then I'm guessing Custom Blockchains will be released another 2 months after that? Don't get me wrong, your update was a huge positive in that now we know what direction you guys are taking, however it has only been delay after delay after delay.

At the rate things are going now, the new release won't even come out this year and we won't even see Custom Blockchains until mid next year. I remember posting a while back that we won't see Custom Blokchains being released this year, then I got a lot of flack from some of you guys, but was I wrong? I don't know if I'm being more harsh than usual, but at this point with sooo many delays I don't see how anyone can be sympathetic towards this,

The worst part is that this same process has been going on for 3 months. You will post an update, which brings back confidence in all of us, and then when the time comes to deliver nothing happens. Its like you guys take 1 step forward and then 10 steps back.
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:00:31 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2014, 08:05:52 PM by grandpa_seth

GreXX, when will we be able to see the new website? Could you post a few screenshots of how it looks currently?

Secondly how much longer until the current optimized solution is released? I mean this is the 5th week now, that it's been overdue. That's over a month's delay. Now once that's released how long will DPOS take to implement? 4-5 weeks as well? And then I'm guessing Custom Blockchains will be released another 2 months after that? Don't get me wrong, your update was a huge positive in that now we know what direction you guys are taking, however it has only been delay after delay after delay.

At the rate things are going now, the new release won't even come out this year and we won't even see Custom Blockchains until mid next year. I remember posting a while back that we won't see Custom Blokchains being released this year, then I got a lot of flack from some of you guys, but was I wrong? I don't know if I'm being more harsh than usual, but at this point with sooo many delays I don't see how anyone can be sympathetic towards this,

The worst part is that this same process has been going on for 3 months. You will post an update, which brings back confidence in all of us, and then when the time comes to deliver nothing happens. Its like you guys take 1 step forward and then 10 steps back.

I'm sure most of us feel that most of what you say seems true to an extent. I wish you would stop using the word delay. Isn't it clear by now that there are a lot of challenges involved in what Crypti is doing? You can't possibly expect them to meet timelines like a promise. Its the wrong way to watch this project.

However, it is becoming very clear that in the land of Crypto time is of the essence. I agree that due to the recent setbacks the special sauce must come out as quickly as possible. Time is not on our side right now.

But otherwise the recent changes update is very encouraging and I feel their act is more together now.
grandpa_seth

Activity: 316

Simcoin Puny Humans Communicator

View Profile
November 29, 2014, 07:03:53 PM

I'm treating my large Crypti holdings like that Norwegian guy who forgot he bought 5,000 bitcoins 4 years prior. If I'm patient enough in 2 years my Cryptis have to be worth in the millions. Either that or it'll be worth something as a nostalgic gag gift.

"Hey I just bought some Crypti. Remember those? They were attempting to be a crypto payment system before Dogecoin made all coins obsolete. Yea, I bought some for a friend's birthday just for laughs. I also bought him a flying Porsche that cost me 2 Dogecoins. I know, I overpaid".
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:47:26 AM

I'm treating my large Crypti holdings like that Norwegian guy who forgot he bought 5,000 bitcoins 4 years prior. If I'm patient enough in 2 years my Cryptis have to be worth in the millions. Either that or it'll be worth something as a nostalgic gag gift.

"Hey I just bought some Crypti. Remember those? They were attempting to be a crypto payment system before Dogecoin made all coins obsolete. Yea, I bought some for a friend's birthday just for laughs. I also bought him a flying Porsche that cost me 2 Dogecoins. I know, I overpaid".
same for me, hold the xcr for a while ,
the develop need time ,hope not last too long.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wakong

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 01:25:16 PM

Reading the last ten pages post, I find devs always saying we will have something out soon...this evening later...tomorrow...in a couple days....in the nearest future....but actually nothing.
helloge
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:32:07 PM

Reading the last ten pages post, I find devs always saying we will have something out soon...this evening later...tomorrow...in a couple days....in the nearest future....but actually nothing.
see the nem, good plan need time and work,
just wait for a while.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
         ▀▀████████████           
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
jiuge

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:33:53 PM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh

Never ... shit coin and scammer dev

jiuge

View Profile
November 30, 2014, 03:42:28 PM

Finally you find this is a scam? Cheesy Congratulations.

karmacoma24

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

LiskHQ CTO

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2014, 04:36:57 PM

CryptiKit Update - Simple & easy Crypti node deployment and management.

Bună ziua! Smiley

Yeah that's right... Another CryptiKit update! This release brings some usability refinements to the previous release and is aimed at making Crypti node deployment as easy and flexible as possible.

Please download here: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/releases/tag/v1.7.1

If you don't know about CryptiKit and what it can do already, please read here:
- https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.1/README.md

Changelog

• Adding automatic detection of remote server architecture and operating system to the install_deps task

Instead of specifying your target operating system globally like so: rake install_deps os=ubuntu. You can now simply execute: rake install_deps. After automatically detecting whether a server has a supported architecture and operating system, CryptiKit will then proceed to install the relevant dependencies for the given operating system.

NOTE: The above changes also apply to the rake install_all command, which merely executes the install_deps and install_nodes commands sequentially using one convenient command.

Unsupported architectures and operating systems will raise an error. For a list of supported hosts and operating systems please see: https://github.com/karmacoma/cryptikit/blob/v1.7.1/README.md#supported-hosts

• Adding automatic removal of ssh fingerprints from the ~/.ssh/known_hosts file after deleting a server using the remove_servers task

Cheers, Smiley Karmacoma24.

LISK    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
jiuge

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 06:04:57 PM

Dev missing
Run away Smiley

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 12:19:07 AM

New web design ?
New wallet ?
Custom Blockchains ?
New roadmap ?

Where is da news ?  Huh
Belarus???
Pages: « 1 ... 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 [422] 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: