Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 03:18:40 PM

ETA on updating the OP?

We are doing it now. (finally..) We also have someone responsible for it now. Smiley

Boris is working on it, and it gets better and better. The speed is MUCH better. I don't want to give a time, but I hope that this year will be the open test for 0.1.9. Smiley

@all, is Poloniex working finally? Some guys reported that it works. Smiley

According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

I see many trades moving thru the block chain this morning.  Must be XCR moving from Bter to Polo?

ern

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

When is windows installer for 0.1.8 coming? And you should update you website with the latest version.
imd1

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

Was going through the blog update 'The Way Forward' again - noticed that it was done a month ago !

The first point in it was release of version 0.1.8 - in the blog post it was mentioned that this version is almost complete, still it took a month to come into fruition.

If we assume similar timelines for other activities mentioned in the post then version 0.1.9 would take around mid-Jan.
After that DPOS might take another 2 months, then Custom Block Chains might come to fruition till May.

Promotions would start after Custom Block Chains !

Any thoughts ?

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 06:20:15 PM

Was going through the blog update 'The Way Forward' again - noticed that it was done a month ago !

The first point in it was release of version 0.1.8 - in the blog post it was mentioned that this version is almost complete, still it took a month to come into fruition.

If we assume similar timelines for other activities mentioned in the post then version 0.1.9 would take around mid-Jan.
After that DPOS might take another 2 months, then Custom Block Chains might come to fruition till May.

Any thoughts ?

My only thought is, that the 0.1.9er timeline is COMPLETELY wrong. Smiley DPOS also doesn't take 2 months. Smiley

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 07:31:52 PM

may is so long.......
jari76

Activity: 165

View Profile
December 21, 2014, 09:20:32 PM

Any thoughts ?

My only thought is, that the 0.1.9er timeline is COMPLETELY wrong. Smiley DPOS also doesn't take 2 months. Smiley

I think that timeline is a more realistic point of view, though i think 0.1.9 comes a bit earlier due to being developed alongside 0.1.8 for a while.
General time between releases of crypti are about a month, maybe more.
There's bound to be some problems with dpos, and even if it goes flawless testing an rechanging is alone takes like 2 weeks.
I'm seeing the Development pace speed up though with the hiring of new devs, which is a very good development.
0.1.9 is shaping up to be the gold release of the base crypti client.
With the capability to run stable on low-memory nodes(512mb) hopefully, and the stability to start developing services for crypti ( which it does not seem to have atm).
I think it will be the point crypti starts gaining a bit more community and traction, and hopefully some price increase with that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 04:40:39 AM

Any thoughts ?

I think that timeline is a more realistic point of view, though i think 0.1.9 comes a bit earlier due to being developed alongside 0.1.8 for a while.
There's bound to be some problems with dpos, and even if it goes flawless testing an rechanging is alone takes like 2 weeks.
I'm seeing the Development pace speed up though with the hiring of new devs, which is a very good development.
With the capability to run stable on low-memory nodes(512mb) hopefully, and the stability to start developing services for crypti ( which it does not seem to have atm).
I think it will be the point crypti starts gaining a bit more community and traction, and hopefully some price increase with that.

We are internally testing 0.1.9 and Boris has already released test versions to the IRC regulars. Work on DPoS has already started and we are interviewing candidates for a 3rd developer spot. The pace of development is definitely much faster overall. I think everyone will be very happy with all of the improvements in 0.1.9 and it will be a very strong baseline to build off of for DPoS and onward.

We are working on the new Roadmap now that we have finalized design and outlines for DPoS & Chains functionality.

I can assure you that it will all be done long before May.

jiuge

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 07:28:23 AM

Any thoughts ?

We are internally testing 0.1.9 and Boris has already released test versions to the IRC regulars. Work on DPoS has already started and we are interviewing candidates for a 3rd developer spot. The pace of development is definitely much faster overall. I think everyone will be very happy with all of the improvements in 0.1.9 and it will be a very strong baseline to build off of for DPoS and onward.

We are working on the new Roadmap now that we have finalized design and outlines for DPoS & Chains functionality.

Not bad situation but please keep your promise
choose to trust you again.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░███████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░
░█████░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░████████░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:15:43 AM

Any thoughts ?

Not bad situation but please keep your promise
choose to trust you again.

We will try our best! Smiley

imd1

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 09:38:28 AM

Any thoughts ?

Thanks for the thoughts, guys. I delibrately pushed each timeline so that it allows for the unknown, ugly issues coming up during testing phase and save us from false expectations.

Thanks GreXX, good to know it will all be done long before May. Looking forward. Cheers !

S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 06:18:51 PM

great price Grin
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:02:17 PM

Put up a 4.8 BTC buy wall. The price should stay at this ratio for now. Smiley

S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2014, 11:42:17 PM

well done
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 05:11:24 AM

good job, the price shouldn't be so low.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 09:33:57 AM

Poloniex having trouble credit my account after I sent XCR from BTER to polo..  Sad
vytasz7

Activity: 561

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 10:20:52 AM

Poloniex having trouble credit my account after I sent XCR from BTER to polo..  Sad

for me it took about 2 weeks and around 10 messages to polo and bter until i got it to polo acc,if i were you wouldnt expect  to get it this year  Wink
S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

maybe some people done too buywall
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 02:18:07 PM

maybe some people done too buywall

Bots.

S3MKi
Legendary

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 10:31:02 AM

Merry Christmas!
Pages: « 1 ... 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 [433] 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: