Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:13:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:27:30 AM

Nodecoin has turned over several times,XCR is still below the ipo price!

That just means now is the best time to buy Cheesy
I will be picking up some today Smiley

The price of XCR is artificially low because of the withdrawal lock in the exchanges. 

Once withdrawal is possible, trading will resume and the price will rise. 

When will the withdrawal unlocked?

Gosh, I wish it was like a month ago.  We have been contacting the exchanges almost every day, with no cooperation.  Another exchange seems logical, but 60% of the XCR is at Bter, where we cannot get it out until they unlock withdrawals.  That means another exchange would not have many XCR available.

There is noting wrong with out present wallets......... they are working great.  We just cannot get any cooperation out of the exchanges.

Doesn't it seem strange to you that for like three months, not one of the three exchanges was willing to upgrade their XCR wallet and enable deposits and withdrawals.  I have 1200 XCR that I sent from Cryptsy to my private wallet in November, that still has not arrived becuz Cryptsy sent it to a fork.   That will be corrected as soon as they update to the latest wallet, but............. its not happening.  Sounds very suspicious doesn't it?

Dont spread this around, BUT>>>>>>>>>>>There is a rumor that other coins, perhaps NodeCoin, are paying the exchanges to continue the lock out. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:08:45 AM

Dont spread this around, BUT>>>>>>>>>>>There is a rumor that other coins, perhaps NodeCoin, are paying the exchanges to continue the lock out. 

Posting this kind of pointless conspiracy, does you, and this space no favours. Dont get me wrong, i would be the first person to call out dodgy shits like Linn, but your statement is illogical without something corroborating. 
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 06:44:42 AM

Posting this kind of pointless conspiracy, does you, and this space no favours. Dont get me wrong, i would be the first person to call out dodgy shits like Linn, but your statement is illogical without something corroborating. 

I think it is pretty common for some exchanges to want either a lot of volume or to be paid. I.e. bittrex.com
regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:26:06 AM

I think it is pretty common for some exchanges to want either a lot of volume or to be paid. I.e. bittrex.com
regards,
Brian
Litoshi is insinuating that exchange operators will willingly take payments, from other coin devs or promoters, with the express intention of disadvantaging another coin already on their books. If that happens, we should all find another past-time. If people actually accept that this happens, then you accept that the house has significantly more than a 1% advantage, in which case, you have all lost your funds already. You just dont know it yet.     
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 07:30:17 AM

regards,
Brian
Litoshi is insinuating that exchange operators will willingly take payments, from other coin devs or promoters, with the express intention of disadvantaging another coin already on their books. If that happens, we should all find another past-time. If people actually accept that this happens, then you accept that the house has significantly more than a 1% advantage, in which case, you have all lost your funds already. You just dont know it yet.     

This would be highly immoral and we shouldn't concentrate on these suspections and myths. They simply work for volumen, if a coin generates 0.2BTC fees a month, then they will be very slow. Even trough it's getting strange by now, you all should contact the support at Bter please! Thank you. Smiley

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 01:49:12 PM

regards,
Brian

Apparantly you have not heard about the recent skullduggery with Lin at Bter and his collaborating with a coin dev in a "pump and dump" scheme?

stereotype
Legendary

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 02:20:10 PM

regards,
Brian

Apparantly you have not heard about the recent skullduggery with Lin at Bter and his collaborating with a coin dev in a "pump and dump" scheme?
Read again ^, and understand that we can corroborate his actions, with the published chat during that shitty episode. You cant substantiate anything with your statement.
Dont be so lazy. 
ralexvalex1

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 05:38:53 PM

Recieved response from Poloniex:
"Sorry for the lack of updates. XCR has been crashing, and we're still working with the developer to fix it."

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2015, 05:51:42 PM

Recieved response from Poloniex:
"Sorry for the lack of updates. XCR has been crashing, and we're still working with the developer to fix it."

I asked Polo what is wrong few days ago, they sent me log with error on start, i said how to fix it, still didn't got answer, i sent again it right now.
We got minor bug in 0.1.9 two days ago, but already fixed it and we will release fix soon.

All working with our nodes and NRP nodes (there is a lot of transactions). As i know, forgers nodes works too (karmacoma24 and some other guys)
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:25:15 AM

Nodecoin has turned over several times,XCR is still below the ipo price!

That just means now is the best time to buy Cheesy
I will be picking up some today Smiley

You buy some more.
Ha! I bought a lot Cheesy
The way I see it is Crypti > Node or at least equal Smiley (Node market cap 300,000+)

Also, it is under the ipo price and the dev team seems to still be working hard.

Lastly, they freaking still have funds! A lot of funds Smiley

One more thing, the dev team doesn't seem to like to hype things. I hate hyped coins..

You are right. We have fundings, we are not anonymous and we are hard working.

Every 2.0 coin has problems at the beginning, Nxt as well. Yesterday Nodedev announced that the PoA algo is not working correctly in NODE. These things are entirely normal, as it is a very difficult task to create a crypto currency. Over time these problems and bugs get less.

At Crypti we are at a stable point right now, we proved that we can deliver good and working code. Therefore I'm looking very positive into the future.

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2015, 07:59:41 PM

Important update

Please, update linux nodes to 0.1.9b:

http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/0.1.9b.zip

We fixed some bugs in synchronization.
Windows/Mac Os versions will be builded soon.

Max will make more information update.
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 11:12:33 AM

Important update

Please, update linux nodes to 0.1.9b:

http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/0.1.9b.zip

We fixed some bugs in synchronization.
Windows/Mac Os versions will be builded soon.

Max will make more information update.
Great news Smiley

As soon as I get all information from Boris I will write something up.

I'm currently working on the wiki. If there are guys who want to help out with it, contact me! Smiley

Rolandvoda

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:03:20 PM

Dear BTER, this e-mail will be made a public post on Bitcointalk.org

I write out of the need of transmitting the deepest concerns towards the state of your service. We have invested many BTC through my account on BTER.COM and while i type this e-mail, we are seeing  :

We have to suspend all our services waiting for the security check. More information will be released as soon as possible. Sorry for the interruption.
我们将暂停服务,进行系统安全检查,给您造成不便请谅解...

"

We are concerned by the sudden stoppage of service and especially concerned about the safety of the coins owned by us on that are stored in the account hosted by your exchange, more specifically the following coins with their afferent numbered amounts, very close approximation

7690000 NODE    7.69 mil
610000 XCR  610K
118000000 QORA 118mil
900000 XCH  900k

40000 XTC 40k

These are large SUMS of percentages owned for the first 4 coins mentioned, the following percentages of total coins created, being:

0.76% node, 0.61% XCR, 1.18% QORA and 0.9% XCH

We have invested tens of thousands of dollars in BTC in these amounts of coins
and consider our investments a life-engaging affair, worthy of time consuming pursuit.

More specifically the fact that they are 2.0 currencies may prove very profitable in the futere, thus we are expecting long term profits in the order of millions, provable by common comparison with other similar enterprises, and thus these are the sums of the goal that we would pursuit legally concerning the affair. This letter hereby declares this.

Normally we should receive ASAP a truthful report on the state of our belongings.

We must pursue the means of reclaiming our belongings throught any available procedure.

To put it simple :
The ideal situation if a hard breach has happened would be that BTER Exchange representatives cooperate with the developers of the aformentioned coins and any others coins that may have been lost, in such a way that ALL the victimized parties reclaim what is rightfully PROPERTY.

VAT will be paid in national currency for all BTC transactions, if needed, so that our group may comply with rulings of international entities that may be enforcing arbitrary economic law, thus so that it may pursue our case thoughout any possible legal means and instutions, local or international.

If need be our group will support other victimized members of the community with the right guidance towards the solidification through unity of a community claim, thus that within the Cryptocurrency world such an injustice may not endure.

It is certain that BTER.COM posseses logs that can prove the owner of 0.00000001 of any coin on their exchange, so that any of the developers may work out a fix, for each of the coins.

I am also sure that the good willed developers will agree and that the good willed community will donate enough of respective coin which requires fix, so that each of the developers remain happy and content.

Thank you for your time,

Roland Ionescu, Romania
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:47:15 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2015, 03:13:37 PM by Passion_ltc

Update v0.1.9b released

Boris posted it above already, I want to post it again so you all know what the newest update is about. Smiley

Some users reported that their client is only syncing up until the 5th February. It had something to do with the processing of unconfirmed transactions, which resulted in a non-functional synchronization. Our devs fixed it permanently, the client is now syncing up nicely again for everyone.

Boris is in a place right now with slow internet, but we think that in the next hour or so the Mac OS X version is uploaded I took over the uploading, it will be finished in the next 45 minutes. I contacted Stas (Syrenity) for the Windows version. As soon as they are available I will post them here.

Windows: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/crypti-windows-0.1.9b.exe
Mac OS X: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/macos-0.1.9b.zip
Linux: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/0.1.9b.zip

Please update your nodes as soon as possible. Smiley

If you have problems with the links above, its cause we changed the DNS of crypti.me, in order to launch our new website. Then simply wait until tomorrow with the download. Thank you.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 01:48:32 PM

Short Status update for the current BTER situation

Blockchain explorer:
As the blockchain explorer also shows the latest Crypti price and its Dollar equivalent it was affected due to BTERs downtime. Boris fixed it and deployed a new version, if BTER goes down now it shows a NaN or ~ instead of the price. You can access it like always here: http://live.crypti.me

Cryptichain.me, which is operated by karmacoma24 is already affected by this. As soon as he updates, it will be available again as well.

Crypti Funds on Bter:
You can see on the blockchain explorer, that all funds are intact. We don't know if Bter was hacked or undergoes simple security inspections. We hope that this issue will not delay the withdrawal/deposit problems even more. It seems like we are doomed with the exchanges, but we need to make the best out of it.

Very soon I can give you an update about our new website.

Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:12:25 PM

Windows: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/crypti-windows-0.1.9b.exe
Mac OS X: http://downloads.crypti.me/crypti-node/0.1.x/macos-0.1.9b.zip

I updated the OP as well.

As we changed the DNS entries of Crypti.me to our new website (finally!) it may not work for everyone. Please wait until tomorrow then. I will make an additional announcement for the website. Wink

lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:15:00 PM

Please wait until tomorrow then. I will make an additional announcement for the website. Wink

ohh boy... you gonna not want to see the news when you wake up.

bter is so fucked.

7170 BTC got stolen from our cold wallet in this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f5b0363f03e1ed8bb812c135361ea93590c831ce9f13a3750be1b93575baccc6

720 BTC bounty for chasing it back.

All wallets have been shut down and withdrawals of unaffected coins will be arranged later.

BTER.com
Email:support@mail.bter.com
Phone:400-0070-955
QQ: 4000070955

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Passion_ltc

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:20:32 PM

Please wait until tomorrow then. I will make an additional announcement for the website. Wink

ohh boy... you gonna not want to see the news when you wake up.

bter is so fucked.

7170 BTC got stolen from our cold wallet in this transaction:

https://blockchain.info/tx/f5b0363f03e1ed8bb812c135361ea93590c831ce9f13a3750be1b93575baccc6

720 BTC bounty for chasing it back.

All wallets have been shut down and withdrawals of unaffected coins will be arranged later.

BTER.com
Email:support@mail.bter.com
Phone:400-0070-955
QQ: 4000070955

We know that issue since hours. We are discussing it in a special meeting this evening. No XCR should be compromised!

lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:32:10 PM

you know what happened with mt.gox? all usd all btc left over was seized right?

same could happen to bter if they do the bankrupt trick, which is inevitable now. all fund belongs to the law enforcement now.

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
l3n1nN

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:52:52 PM

Congratulations on the new website http://www.crypti.me/.
The timing sucks though Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 [452] 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: