Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 07:18:56 AM

i've done all the steps, and am marked valid on the stakeholders list. But how do I get my stake token(s)?
should it have been sent to the NEM Client that I installed and registered?

what do you mean by done all the steps?

if you didnt get a token for redemption, there must be a reason. contacting patmast3r would be your best option if you were meant to get a token via pm but didnt.

No need to contact me. You've done everything. Now just wait for launch.

shaman2000

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 09:37:38 AM

...silent on topic..

i hope before new excellent news

silent before storm >>>>>

DGEX is wiggled, propably because of that. All coins are blocked there...

I have placed also nemstake order to nxt ea and it is already 24 hours "pending". Can`t buy
anything. Poblem in nxt?HuhHuh?

you must update your client.

https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-4-8/msg147767/#new

Thanks for the advice.Trading is working now, but dgex is still wiggled. Already more than a week. Do not put
your money there now..

Sorry guys, but what you mean about dgex? is dgex dying? (I have some money there... problem with withdrawal?)

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
Bizmark13

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 10:36:53 AM
Last edit: January 14, 2015, 10:51:31 AM by Bizmark13

...silent on topic..

I have placed also nemstake order to nxt ea and it is already 24 hours "pending". Can`t buy

Thanks for the advice.Trading is working now, but dgex is still wiggled. Already more than a week. Do not put
your money there now..

Sorry guys, but what you mean about dgex? is dgex dying? (I have some money there... problem with withdrawal?)

you will get better info if you ask over on nxtforum.org

The site owner (Graviton) seems to be having some technical problems with the updated NXT client:

http://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=7298

Quote from: Graviton
DGEX has had some trouble with both the NXT 1.4 series and Mofo Wallet, affecting processing of most NXT withdrawals during the past week. This is expected to be resolved with the update to the recent NXT 1.4.7.

Then...

1.4.7 seemed to work well until the first payment, a manually paid withdrawal of 349119 NXT showed up twice in the UI without any sensible reason. I closed the server immediately, as of now it seems the payments were fortunately not included in blocks.

It seems the local clock was wrong, not sure how this could cause such a frightening situation.

Other than that, no, but not sure when we dare to try again Shocked

The site is up from here, but there is no trading data and error messages keep popping up since the site's wallet has been disconnected and is probably offline.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:02:47 PM

I hate to throw a curve-ball, but I feel like we are seeing the same names over and over, the same people praising, and the same people complaining. I really think we are losing steam with new people adopting this coin. Are we waiting on launch to start more marketing/advertising?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
patmast3r

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:09:35 PM

I hate to throw a curve-ball, but I feel like we are seeing the same names over and over, the same people praising, and the same people complaining. I really think we are losing steam with new people adopting this coin. Are we waiting on launch to start more marketing/advertising?

The problem is called Telegram. 90% of active nemsters hangout in our group there.

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:22:18 PM

The problem is called Telegram. 90% of active nemsters hangout in our group there.

yup. Pat is right on the button again. Telegram is buzzing.....I think there are now about 20 Trello boards filled with ideas to be acted on.Behind the scenes Nem is not your typical coin/ platform.....building foundations on all sorts of initiatives.

i must admit though, I have been seeing names lately posting here that I havnt seen before. All those that were half interested before will be fully interested soon. I am sure of it.

if anyone is serious about Nem and has ideas or just wants to chat then post on the forum or ask to join Telegram.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 02:24:32 PM

yup. Pat is right on the button again. Telegram is buzzing.....I think there are now about 20 Trello boards filled with ideas to be acted on.Behind the scenes Nem is not your typical coin/ platform.....building foundations on all sorts of initiatives.

i must admit though, I have been seeing names lately posting here that I havnt seen before. All those that were half interested before will be fully interested soon. I am sure of it.

if anyone is serious about Nem and has ideas or just wants to chat then post on the forum or ask to join Telegram.

Thanks for your replies.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 02:49:02 PM

Thanks for your replies.

http://youtu.be/TXfQsMi5xf0

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 05:21:45 PM

i've done all the steps, and am marked valid on the stakeholders list. But how do I get my stake token(s)?

if you didnt get a token for redemption, there must be a reason. contacting patmast3r would be your best option if you were meant to get a token via pm but didnt.
Maybe I am just confused as to how to use the token.
I got an PM with a NEM Token in it. How would I take that token and use it on the NXT Asset Exchange?
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

I got an PM with a NEM Token in it. How would I take that token and use it on the NXT Asset Exchange?

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can't send the token to NXT right now, and you missed the main redemption for BTT, but immediately after launch you can send your token to the devs and they will give you your NEM.  Please though try to redeem after launch, I think there is an expiration after a couple of months. 

dandruff1138

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 06:16:45 PM

Thanks for your replies.

http://youtu.be/TXfQsMi5xf0

Huh? You'll have to spell it out for this old man haha...

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)

patmast3r

View Profile
January 14, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

Somebody please correct me if I am wrong, but I think you can't send the token to NXT right now, and you missed the main redemption for BTT, but immediately after launch you can send your token to the devs and they will give you your NEM.  Please though try to redeem after launch, I think there is an expiration after a couple of months. 

As I posted earlier. He's already done everything right. Just need to wait for launch.

ctenc001

Activity: 910

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2015, 07:13:26 PM

As I posted earlier. He's already done everything right. Just need to wait for launch.
Sorry, I missed your original post.
Glad all is in order.
I was originally under the impression that I would be able to buy/sell my Token on the NXT Asset exchange.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 02:31:01 AM

There is another coin out there similar to NEM, Their client is based on NXT; It also have fair distribution.
It beats NEM to launch first.

http://nhzcrypto.org/

Their fair distribution are currently for sale on Poloniex exchange for price cheaper than NEMstake
https://www.poloniex.com/exchange#btc_hz

I forgot to include a link to their online wallet version.
https://account.horizonplatform.io/

NHZ is just piece of shit like NAS and another clones of NXT  

And of course there are no any relation with NEM

If it's a clone coin, then naturally it did beat NEM. NEM, thankfully, isn't a clone.

Thanks for letting me know about the horizon NXT coin, I'm going to stay away from it.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:34:38 AM

Bitcoin is dead time to release the beast
Sharky444

Activity: 724

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:35:27 AM

How to join?

Radix - just imagine
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 04:45:56 AM

How to join?

PM me with your username.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
shaman2000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:48:32 AM

...silent on topic..

your money there now..

you will get better info if you ask over on nxtforum.org

The site owner (Graviton) seems to be having some technical problems with the updated NXT client:

http://nxtforum.org/index.php?topic=7298

DGEX has had some trouble with both the NXT 1.4 series and Mofo Wallet, affecting processing of most NXT withdrawals during the past week. This is expected to be resolved with the update to the recent NXT 1.4.7.

Then...

1.4.7 seemed to work well until the first payment, a manually paid withdrawal of 349119 NXT showed up twice in the UI without any sensible reason. I closed the server immediately, as of now it seems the payments were fortunately not included in blocks.

It seems the local clock was wrong, not sure how this could cause such a frightening situation.

Other than that, no, but not sure when we dare to try again Shocked

The site is up from here, but there is no trading data and error messages keep popping up since the site's wallet has been disconnected and is probably offline.
Thank You very much for explanation

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
shaman2000

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 08:50:10 AM

How to join?

PM me with your username.

I want to join Telegram as well, I will PM you.

luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 03:44:30 PM

Bitcoin is dead time to release the beast

yes release the kraken
Pages: « 1 ... 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 [558] 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: