Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:23:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 [788] 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hohflo

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:17:54 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 11:58:08 AM by mprep

SORRY FOR POSTING THIS BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY STAKE?
THE FIRST MESSAGE TO MAKOTO WAS ON 20 MARCH - MANY DAYS BEFORE LAUNCH!

BUT I GET NO RESPONSE FROM HIM

WHAT THE HELL I CAN DO TO GET MY NEMSHARE?

I found my stake is on the list of https://forum.nemcoin.com/nem-news-alerts/the-age-of-extinction-the-final-blow-to-sockmasters/
Can I have the explanation for this?

Please send a PM to Patmast3r and I if you think there has been a mistake.

Dear Makoto

just found this list of sockmasters, and i am quite shocked finding my address on this list. I am not active member because i'm handling my online activities almost exclusively with my smartphone.
hope this was a misunderstanding, do you need some proof of identity? Let me know

https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/the-age-of-extinction-the-final-blow-to-sockmasters/

sincerly
hohflo

I found my stake is on the list of https://forum.nemcoin.com/nem-news-alerts/the-age-of-extinction-the-final-blow-to-sockmasters/

Dear Makoto

just found this list of sockmasters, and i am quite shocked finding my address on this list. I am not active member because i'm handling my online activities almost exclusively with my smartphone.
hope this was a misunderstanding, do you need some proof of identity? Let me know

https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/the-age-of-extinction-the-final-blow-to-sockmasters/

sincerly
hohflo

Dear makoto1337

do you have received this message?

Dear Makoto

sincerly
hohflo

Dear patmast3r

i have sent this messages already 2 times to makoto1337 but he does not answer.  It's natural to blame somebody and do not respond. You can explain to me what is the problem with my nemstake?

thank you
sincerly
hohflo

Dear Makoto

sincerly
hohflo

Dear patmast3r

i have sent this messages already 2 times to makoto1337 but he does not answer.  It's natural to blame somebody and do not respond. You can explain to me what is the problem with my nemstake?

thank you
sincerly
hohflo

Sending it more often will only slow the process down. He doesn't have endless time to response to everyone within a day or two. He'll get to you in due time.
Unfortunately I don't have any data on your stake but you must have been connected to other accounts.

cheers

Dear patmast3r

i can assure you that i'm not connected to other accounts and that i'm no sockpuppet. What i have to do now? I'm waiting in a reply for three days...

thank you

Dear Makoto

sincerly
hohflo

Dear Makoto,

i have sent you this message alredy 5 days ago but you do not reply. I am worried about my nemstake! You can tell me why i'm on this list?

thank you
sincerly
hohflo

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply!

Since you have a low post count, I am wondering, how did you find out about NEM?
Also, did you register any other stakes when you registered hohflo?

Thanks!  Smiley

I'm glad that you responded now. How i have already described, i am trading mostly with my smartphone, thats why i dont login bitcointalk (i am using bitstamp bitfinex bter poloniex...) i am following bitcointalk but only passive.

To your questiom, no i have registered only my stake! What is the problem with my stake?

Thank you

Hi,

Since you have a low post count, I am wondering, how did you find out about NEM?

Thanks!  Smiley

I'm glad that you responded now. How i have already described, i am trading mostly with my smartphone, thats why i dont login bitcointalk (i am using bitstamp bitfinex bter poloniex...) i am following bitcointalk but only passive.

To your questiom, no i have registered only my stake! What is the problem with my stake?

Thank you

Dear makoto 1337

Do you have received this (my) reply?

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: makoto1337 on: March 23, 2015, 08:16:50 PM »
Quote  Reply  Delete  
Quote from: makoto1337 on March 23, 2015, 08:51:22 AM
Hi,

Thanks!  

Hope you can give me an answer
Thank you

Sorry but you'll have to wait until makoto get's to you.
You're not the only one complaining. If the link to other accounts isn't strong then you'll prob get your stake back.

Dear patmast3r

This was the reply from makoto but he does not reply anymore. What i have to do to get my nemstake, because i'm no sockpuppet:

Quote from: makoto1337 on March 23, 2015, 08:51:22 AM
Hi,

Thanks!  

Thank you

Dear patmast3r

Do you have received my previous message?

You'll have to wait for makoto. There's nothing i can do.

You guys need to realize that everything is taking so long because people keep sending message that he needs to deal with. If you would just leave him alone and not bug him twice or even more often he would have been faster.

You're partly right patmast3r, but i'm waiting ober 2 weeks for an answer from makoto now. I can assure you that i'm no sockpuppet

Hi Makoto,

due i have contacted you already 3 weeks ago, please give me the chanche to have my stake tomorrow?

sincerly
hohflo

Sorry for the inconvenience, but it is not possible to change the data in the nemesis block anymore, as it was fixed last week.

Once things settle down a little bit, Pat and I will review your appeal and you will be sent your XEM if we decide to grant the stake.

You can sent me my share tomorrow after Distribution? I have waited a Long time for my share, and now on the day of Distribution I'll be excluded. please help me now Makoto?

Okay, we will take a look at your account now that launch is done.
Do you have any information you can provide us about what other stakes you registered together with?

Thank you very much! No, i have only this stake, thats why i am waiting hard for it

No, not yet.

All the funds are in multisig accounts, so we will probably schedule a payout in 2 weeks. Please see: https://forum.ournem.com/nem-news-alerts/stake-redemption-house-cleaning/

We still need to decide what to do with your account, though.

noooooo Makoto? that you cannot do now  Cry

Look:

The funds are all stored in multisig, so we will probably do regular payouts. I will prioritize concluding your appeal, though.

There you said you prioritize concluding my Appeal. Please sent me my stake, you have promised

Don't worry. If we decide to give the account back, you will be in the first payout.

I cannot understand all this trouble. All the other people have received their stakes and i must wait even more. Have i done something?

Don't worry. If we decide to give the account back, you will be in the first payout.

Dear makoto1337

do you have News about my share? When can i get it?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:23:14 AM

That post earns you a special spot on my ignorelist.

hohflo

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 10:26:09 AM

YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ME? I TRY TO GET MY SHARE FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND NOT EVEN GET AN ANSWERV FROM MAKOTO
Picsou

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:04:11 AM

Hello,

Even if i did not send as messages as hohflo. I'm in the same situation, waiting for an update from makoto.

Like hohflo, I was following BTT passively, and decided to registred when I begun to follow NEM thread at the very beginning. I registered for only one stake, and I was (obviously) on group 3 which was the group of people with little history on BTT.

I totally approuve the sockpuppet hunt, but I think it has been too far in the last hunt. Many people have been put on side because of this, just on thoughts of suspiscion. Maybe you should have contacted those people before in order to let them a chance for prooving that they are not socks.

I feel disapointed for the moment because I played fairly from the very beginning, registered for only 1 stake, not even 2 like it was allowed at that time because I was convinced by the Egalitarian argument. Now It doesn't seem very "egalitarian" at all.

hope to get an update from patmast3r or Makoto.

cheers
hohflo

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:13:27 AM

Hello,

Even if i did not send as messages as hohflo. I'm in the same situation, waiting for an update from makoto.

Like hohflo, I was following BTT passively, and decided to registred when I begun to follow NEM thread at the very beginning. I registered for only one stake, and I was (obviously) on group 3 which was the group of people with little history on BTT.

I totally approuve the sockpuppet hunt, but I think it has been too far in the last hunt. Many people have been put on side because of this, just on thoughts of suspiscion. Maybe you should have contacted those people before in order to let them a chance for prooving that they are not socks.

I feel disapointed for the moment because I played fairly from the very beginning, registered for only 1 stake, not even 2 like it was allowed at that time because I was convinced by the Egalitarian argument. Now It doesn't seem very "egalitarian" at all.

hope to get an update from patmast3r or Makoto.

cheers

the same is valid for me. I did not want to offend nobody, and certainly not patmaster, so I apologize again to him.

All i want is my share for which I have registered me over a year ago.

hope Makoto can solve this issue
rtrtcrypto

Activity: 627
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:23:29 AM

This looks bad to me, guys.

Nem is turning into a joke for these types of actions. Even if there is a 99% chance this guy is a sock puppet (and I'm not even sure there is reason to believe this), you guys can't act like something out of Kafka's The Trial.

You guys set up this little court, where YOU look at "appeals"... consider the "evidence"... reach verdicts with one line posts... etc. It looks ridiculous. If even one sock puppet boot was a real person, you have a problem. Because then you all talk about egalitarianism and fairness and a sound economy for a sound society - this all looks ridiculous when taking into consideration that there is a very visible and powerful hand capable of punishing users of the protocol on a whim.

I'm not sure you guys can see how bad this looks or how stupid the egalitarian claims look against the backdrop of the reality - that this is all a top-down, totalitarian based model of decision making that is masquerading as fair judgments and whatnot. Most of it comes across as a little general power trip.

There is no point in trying to reach a non-manipulated free market by manipulating everything around the distribution of the protocol - especially when:

a) the people doing the distribution (insiders to the team) will have an inherent advantage - very hard to keep everyone on the straight and narrow.

b) pareto will eat that away very quickly. Just how quickly will be an interesting study in a few months or years.

Right now, I have little faith in the project. I will just sit and hold and watch. I don't think the principles of the project have/can/will align with the reality.

YOU CAN NOT UNDERSTAND ME? I TRY TO GET MY SHARE FOR ALMOST A MONTH AND NOT EVEN GET AN ANSWERV FROM MAKOTO
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:25:08 AM

you can recognize the future late redemption dumpers by the increased squealing as price falls  Cheesy
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 11:35:16 AM

you can recognize the future late redemption dumpers by the increased squealing as price falls  Cheesy

Grin They had over 6 months to either receive their stakes at NXT AE or via BTT stakeholder´s way, what a bunch of retarded mongrels are they.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
tintumon

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:36:23 AM

Reposting...anyone?

What is the recommended number of nodes, nis can support for delegated harvesting?
The default is 1, would 10 be fine?

There is no problem setting this parameter to 10. It won't use much cpu load.
Thanks BR, will set it to 10 then
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:40:48 AM

pro tip : buy some cheap bitcoins then buy some cheap xems
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:43:46 AM

ah ok so the guy has written 15(!) very polite posts, been lead around the barn by the nose, and for documening this you decide to be offended?

so he even apologizes and explains that he is desparate for being ignored, and all you can come up with is some more arrogance?

This looks mighty haughty to me.
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:51:19 AM

Ouch!! Undone months of personal reputation building as a decent operator with one post! Retract quickly
valkir
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:06:27 PM

When I try to harvest the system said : Maximum number of harvesters allowed on server has been reached. ??

What is the problem ?

██     Please support sidehack with his new miner project Send to :

1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:09:04 PM

Why the hell should he retract. People rightly or wrongly accused of being sock have been given a timeline to be dealt with, I'm sure there were valid flags to warrant being on the list. If that timeline isn't met then you have the right to feel put out. until then posts like that will just pss people off. Funny how many newbie accs are now springing to life.

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:11:35 PM

When I try to harvest the system said : Maximum number of harvesters allowed on server has been reached. ??

What is the problem ?

delegated harvesting ?
choose a vps address in that list and put it into nem settings instead of "localhost"

https://forum.ournem.com/vps-nodes/list-of-dedicated-vps-nodes-to-conect-nem/
okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:12:03 PM

The NEM Community subreddit proudly presents:
The First XEM Giveaway:

The NEM community subreddit is hosting an off-site giveaway at www.reddit.com/r/nem to celebrate the launch of NEM and to give new users the chance to get their hands on their first few XEM and play around with it while at the same time promote XEM to users not affiliated with crypto.

The rules are simple:

1) Your reddit account must be older than 1 month.

2) Your XEM account must be empty. This giveaway is meant to give you your first coins.

3) Make a XEM meme or a post about XEM  in a forum or webpage NOT associated with NEM or cryptocurrencies.

4) The post you will link must be made at a time after this post

5) Post a reply in www.reddit.com/r/nem giveaway thread containing a link to your post or meme, your XEM address and a couple of words about your idea of what XEM is..

Welcome to XEM! Enjoy Your stay!!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

XEM holders that want to help with the giveaway can donate some XEM to the NEM community subreddit support address:

• NASMKE-QD226L-EAQSKL-IWU7WD-UF637B-BLHFLU-FJVP
or donate to users straight from your accounts.

This giveaway is sponsored by members of NEM community and the NEM community subreddit
Thank you for your support.

tweet and share the giveaway, do your part to help NEM grow organically.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:15:29 PM

What is the problem ?

hi valkir, if you're running the client locally
=> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg11010517#msg11010517
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:16:37 PM

Nice giveaway! Will hopefully attract tons of new nemsters!
Mondrakete

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:16:46 PM

hello, I have a little problem.
I want to open my wallet but it says:

"Oops! ERROR 121
The address book file does not exist.
"

But I'm sure that I registered correctly back in december...
Any tips? Thank you!!
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 12:18:48 PM

hello, I have a little problem.
I want to open my wallet but it says:

"Oops! ERROR 121
The address book file does not exist.
"

But I'm sure that I registered correctly back in december...
Any tips? Thank you!!

Hi, please create a new wallet and import your private key (it holds your XEM) via "Add Existing Account".

See here: http://blog.nem.io/getting-started-with-nem/
Pages: « 1 ... 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 [788] 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: