Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 02:12:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984388 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xpedite

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

DRAMA: Dumb Retards Asking More Attention

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:30:08 AM

before crash of any system of value always become cheaper. thereby all people are exhausted as lambs in btc and then sharply system collapses. bubble bursts. this will be with btc. but will kill him technically. technology this bitcoin-xt will kill all. and here just there were new systems such as xem moreover and with artificially cut price. i think that those people who is already informed on fuure crash of btc they jumped on xem or wait that price fell still. as i to 1 sat Smiley
Don't know if I exactly understand what you mean but...
The actual question you should ask is : If BTC crashes, where will the money flow? Will it be to fiat or altcoins , and how much will flow to XEM?

If you can predict that, then you can make estimations about the relative values of each currency (except $/€ off course since these markets will not be affected by such low volumes).

That's why I go all in XEM once the fiat-XEM exchange has been established and we are independent of Bitcoin fluctuations, we should be pegged to fiat...

About the fiat-XEM exchange and pegging: Everyone should realise that price is driven by supply-demand, the same goes for exchanging currencies. A lot of this process is driven by subjective processes in our brains which is not something anyone has true control over.
Anyway if XEM price is going to be pegged to fiat one day there will be a gradual transition that is driven by the volume. Therefore the fiat-XEM exchange volume has to be a multitude of that of BTC-XEM as far as I am concerned. I doubt it is something that will happen in the near future...

Anyway , it's not because there is a way to exchange fiat-XEM that the BTC driven price fluctuations will disappear!

Nortan12rx

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Nordway

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 09:54:15 AM

for understanding look now at dollar? prices of oil go down. it tells about that dollar strong currency. meanwhile all markets fall and people go to dollar which artificially do strong. now the question- for what it is done strong and there drive all people? to arrange its crash.

too most do and with btc! look at schedules for the last 2 years? the prices of other coins bargaining for btc intentionally were reduced. thereby doing btc by very strong cryptocurrency. here analogy to dollar. all too most becomes also the same people who will artificially arrange fast crash of dollar, thereby having deprived of 99% of people on the planet of their savings. as well btc. 99% of people in the crypto world trust the accumulation of btc..

you think just like that this bitcoin-xt came on a silver platter? everything becomes purposefully and according to plan. they need to arrange big crash. and only 1% of people who is aware of all affairs will rescue accumulation in that costs anything. xem moves to 1 sat. and let moves. at us still is in a stock of 1-2 years that before crash of btc on which 99% of people will lose the savings, to jump on this train leaving afar. people will seriously consider nem only after crash of btc. it not earlier than 2020. or 2025. till this time price will be low and till 2017 dependent on monetary btc system as xem is rigid through exchanges is attached to btc system which will fail somewhere in 2017 because of a technical aspect of btc.
Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:16:42 AM

and now i approached main thing and i want to set to all of you a question- what difference how much is xem in btc when in 2 years on btc crash, and afterwards is arranged and on dollar too there will be a crash?

the price of xem doesn't matter when precisely you know about that there will be a big accident where 99% of people have to lose everything..

if you have even 100 000 000 Makoto that in the future you will be very rich. but for this purpose we need to build not an exchange with fiat and an exchange for real goods. for example how much is an oil barrel in xem? only real markets but not a binding to fiat which in a trace behind dollar too all will be depreciated. the world prepares for very big crash and we who know that 1% about it. we are nemsters.
Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:47:09 AM

we have to make prices of real goods approximately such in future.

oil barrel - 100 Makoto
bread - 1 Makoto
pizza - 5 Makoto
ice cream - 1 Makoto

average salaries will be 5000-10000 Makoto.

on it there will be able to live whole world! that world which will be built by us after an apocalypse and crash of btc with dollar.

therefore i collect every day from faucet on 100 000 000 Makoto that in future to be very rich when people in a month have salaries on 5000-10000 Makoto! i'm that 1% of the richest people on the planet in the future! i precisely know about it and therefore every day i collect on 100 000 000 Makoto from faucet. you can't trust me but it so will be. after all future in our hands. we can provide to future generations worthy life at such goods prices and such salaries in Makoto.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 01:09:12 PM

That's why I go all in XEM once the fiat-XEM exchange has been established and we are independent of Bitcoin fluctuations, we should be pegged to fiat...

wrong

u dont go into something when its great
u wont be able buy fast enough

u go into something when its down
but u have a instict it will become something great

so if u think NEM will be something great u have to buy in now

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 01:11:00 PM

is there a max amount of NEM in a harvesting address that make sence and above that its better to run a second harvesting node?

or does it scale linear no matter if split or keep in one account on average u will PoI same ammount of blocks?

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 01:29:29 PM

is there a max amount of NEM in a harvesting address that make sence and above that its better to run a second harvesting node?

or does it scale linear no matter if split or keep in one account on average u will PoI same ammount of blocks?

Afaik there is no cap to the amount of XEM in one account that will increase that account's importance (allthough such a cap has been suggested).

dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 02:43:08 PM

We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing.

Then why were you posting here that nem will have 300 million market cap at launch just a week before the launch?

He did it so NEM trolls wont die from starving.

In other words, no one should believe whatever he is posting about future of nem. He has either no clue, or he is being super optimistic, or he is trolling, according to you.

"We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing." This has been on repeat for over 6 months now...

I guess some things need to be repeated for people to understand them. You are exhibit A.
I just saw this post because mixmaster quoted it so don't bother answering...you're on my ignorelist.

This is how XEM representatives respond to criticism, by pretending it doesn't exist. How professional.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:38:12 PM

We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing.

Then why were you posting here that nem will have 300 million market cap at launch just a week before the launch?

He did it so NEM trolls wont die from starving.

In other words, no one should believe whatever he is posting about future of nem. He has either no clue, or he is being super optimistic, or he is trolling, according to you.

"We shouldn't focus so much on the price. We need to focus on doing what is the best thing." This has been on repeat for over 6 months now...

I guess some things need to be repeated for people to understand them. You are exhibit A.
I just saw this post because mixmaster quoted it so don't bother answering...you're on my ignorelist.

This is how XEM representatives respond to criticism, by pretending it doesn't exist. How professional.  Roll Eyes Cheesy

Patmast3r is no more with NEM core. He can say anything he wants.
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 03:40:04 PM

This would be 100 billion Satoshi or 1000 Bitcoins or around 240k $. I doubt you have this much of money to risk it on a coin what have not reached version 1 yer Wink

10 billion Satoshi = $24K not 240K. ;-)
NEMergizer

Activity: 313
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:37:14 PM

First of all BTC will not crash, and if that happen for any crazy reason it will take all alt coins down too. You shouldn't wish cash flow from other cryptos negative events. On the contrary all cryptos need more users. The more users join the crypto world the more wealthy all cryptos would be. At this moment the interest in crypto currencies and platforms is extremely low. This will change within the coming 5 years. The more BTC gets popular the more alt crypto currencies and block chain technology platforms would gain more user base.

In the same manner, the more users use NXT the more users will more likely use NEM too. The more developers experience Ethereum platform the more developers would develop NEM Dapps.

We should be realistic. NEM wouldn't get popular soon. This is a very very long term project. It would take at least 5 years for NEM to gain the attention of its core future users. NEM is building economy for the future not for today.

What I personally like about the NEM project is that it solves almost all the major problems in all previously released cryptos including NXT and BTC, advancing features in all directions, advancing security features, enabling flexibility for future development, very efficient and green for the environment. NEM is indeed a block chain technology innovation with great unlimited potentials.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 04:39:04 PM

First of all BTC will not crash, and if that happen for any crazy reason it will take all alt coins down too. You shouldn't wish cash flaw from other cryptos negative events. On the contrary all cryptos need more users. The more users join the crypto world the more wealthy all cryptos would be. At this moment the interest in crypto currencies and platforms is extremely low. This will change within the coming 5 years. The more BTC gets popular the more alt crypto currencies and block chain technology platforms would gain more user base.

In the same manner, the more users use NXT the more users will more likely use NEM too. The more developers experience Ethereum platform the more developers would develop NEM Dapps.

We should be realistic. NEM wouldn't get popular soon. This is a very very long term project. It would take at least 5 years for NEM to gain the attention of its core future users. NEM is building economy for the future not for today.

What I personally like about the NEM project is that it solves almost all the major problems in all previously released cryptos including NXT and BTC, advancing features in all directions, advancing security features, enabling flexibility for future development, very efficient and green for the environment. NEM is indeed a block chain technology innovation with great unlimited potentials.

In five years this tech will be well surpassed.You are digging your own hole haha./

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
NEMergizer

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 04:45:46 PM

First of all BTC will not crash, and if that happen for any crazy reason it will take all alt coins down too. You shouldn't wish cash flaw from other cryptos negative events. On the contrary all cryptos need more users. The more users join the crypto world the more wealthy all cryptos would be. At this moment the interest in crypto currencies and platforms is extremely low. This will change within the coming 5 years. The more BTC gets popular the more alt crypto currencies and block chain technology platforms would gain more user base.

In five years this tech will be well surpassed.You are digging your own hole haha./

If you really believe so you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't spend your precious time reading and replying to my post. Maybe you wish to buy more XEM @ a lower price. If that is your intention your negative comments are more than welcome Wink
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2015, 05:14:45 PM

First of all BTC will not crash, and if that happen for any crazy reason it will take all alt coins down too. You shouldn't wish cash flow from other cryptos negative events. On the contrary all cryptos need more users. The more users join the crypto world the more wealthy all cryptos would be. At this moment the interest in crypto currencies and platforms is extremely low. This will change within the coming 5 years. The more BTC gets popular the more alt crypto currencies and block chain technology platforms would gain more user base.

I generally think in the coming years we will see BTC, NXT, and NEM all adapt and improve, though there is no way on a tech level BTC can ever catch up to NXT and NEM now, and these two will just keep on advancing.  As time goes by I can easily imagine each of these getting well defined user bases for different areas.  There is no one search engine.  People might think "Google" is the only one, but that isn't true at all.  There are lots of countries where Google barely has a presence.  I feel like blockchains will be like that too.  Bitcoin very well might be the blockchain with the biggest user base for quite some time, but that doesn't mean other chains can't specialize and get their loyal and substantial user bases.

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 06:52:19 PM

I generally think in the coming years we will see BTC, NXT, and NEM all adapt and improve, though there is no way on a tech level BTC can ever catch up to NXT and NEM now, and these two will just keep on advancing.  As time goes by I can easily imagine each of these getting well defined user bases for different areas.  There is no one search engine.  People might think "Google" is the only one, but that isn't true at all.  There are lots of countries where Google barely has a presence.  I feel like blockchains will be like that too.  Bitcoin very well might be the blockchain with the biggest user base for quite some time, but that doesn't mean other chains can't specialize and get their loyal and substantial user bases.

Some nice lateral thinking there.....could be an interesting future where the norms of the past die off and all sorts of new economies/ communities start to grow without the confides of location restricting them. Actually NEM is a great example of like minded individuals from all over the globe coming together to build a type of reality from a common idea.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
xeman34

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 11:06:58 PM

If you really believe so you wouldn't be here and you wouldn't spend your precious time reading and replying to my post. Maybe you wish to buy more XEM @ a lower price. If that is your intention your negative comments are more than welcome Wink

No, it is like watching a train wreck. You know something very bad is going to happen, but you cannot avert your gaze.

NEMergizer

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 03:58:13 AM

No, it is like watching a train wreck. You know something very bad is going to happen, but you cannot avert your gaze.

Hehehehe you are fun. I removed all my buy orders. I hope this will make you happy by now.
Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 07:40:06 AM

Hehehehe you are fun. I removed all my buy orders. I hope this will make you happy by now.

bitcoin doesn't approach to be cryptocurrency of crypto world. doesn't approach for a role main as similar to dollar. why? it is all about limited quantity of coins. that who thought up to put vapors xem/btc, nxt/btc, ppc/btc, xrp/btc and so on, he is an idiot. as a result of bitcoins for all won't be enough and all crypto markets will start going down in price owing to that quantity of btc is limited. and than further time bitcoin extends. tomorrow at people will be on hands of less bitcoins than today and tomorrow there will be their shortage to provide good liquidity to such markets as xem/btc, nxt/btc, ppc/btc, xrp/btc and so on. it means that bitcoin doesn't approach for a role of main cryptocurrency of crypto world. for a role of main cryptocurrency of crypto world is necessary with as it is possible large maximum quantity of coins that these coins were enough for all crypto in prosperity and would be on all cryptocurrency pairs of hight daily volume.
Nortan12rx

Nordway

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:13:04 AM

tomorrow, when bitcoin will die. because of its technical problems. it will be succeeded by other cryptocurrency. in it there will be a bigger quantity of coins. and with it there will be no that deficiency in markets as with bitcoin. it will be enough for all properly to feed with liquidity all crypto markets. with it everywhere and on all cryptocurrency pairs there will be hight daily volume. quantity of maximum coins of new main cryptocurrency of crypto world has to exceed considerably quantity of bitcoins in order that in crypto markets in future there were no similar crises as now we have crisis because of that bitcoin is limited in quantity and we can't print trillions of bitcoins that this quantity of new coins to help crypto markets grow. that all crypto world started growing it is necessary to print trillions of bitcoins. it is impossible. therefore present bitcoin doesn't approach for a role of main cryptocurrency of crypto world in any way. it exhausts limited quantity all crypto markets in crisis. therefore we also see continuous recession on all field crypto as we can't take and print for all trillions of bitcoins in order that through this qe to power the crypto markets on growth.

about holders of bitcoins-they having bought btc at once seek to clean, hide coins. it turns out because of that they hold coins on hands, because of that don't want to leave them by their insertion in other cryptocurrencies, because of it we also have crisis in crypto markets which won't come to an end never now because we can't take and print trillions of bitcoins for maintenance of crypto markets. prices in btc of majority cryptocurrencies will fall over time. crypto world will understand it not soon and when understands will cancel a binding of cryptocurrencies to btc. there will be a binding to some other cryptocurrency on which it will be possible to carry out qe to moments of crises on all field crypto.

yes, we have system crisis connected with that we can't take and print btc to increase quantity of coins which have to go to crypto markets for maintenance of hight daily volume. look at xem? it is pleasant to you such low daily volume? all this system crisis of btc connected with shortage and deficiency of btc. trillions of btc can only decide to print a problem, well we understand that it is impossible, or change main cryptocurrency of crypto world with another in which it will be possible to carry out qe within fight against crises for maintenance of growth of cryptocurrencies.
ironbit

Activity: 194

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 08:18:56 AM

Why will Bitcoin die and because of which technical problems? There is no coin out there yet which does not have technical problems in any way.
Further, your assumption that Bitcoin has got to less coins is wrong. Bitcoin is not limited to 21 mln coins actually, but it is limited to 21,000,000*100,000,000. That is more than enough. You must see 1 Satoshi as a coin.

tomorrow, when bitcoin will die. because of its technical problems. it will be succeeded by other cryptocurrency. in it there will be a bigger quantity of coins. and with it there will be no that deficiency in markets as with bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 [971] 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: