Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:48:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984380 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
atoni

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:24:06 AM

It seems to cause problems only to those who used sock puppets.
cupper5

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:27:12 AM

I found more.  P9 - BestofSR, cryptonikus, Deftonikus, Djentriser and TeseracT.  Busted as socks on NODE.
All present on the NEM stakeholder list, haven't collected any tokens yet.

This looks pretty extensive.  It's a good chance that all the socks on NODEs' list are probably on the NEM list.  Seems like some had collected tokens (and presumably sold).  The others can still be refunded.

another audit i think may be in the making here. or we just check all the socks that node uncovers. Smiley

socks around the world will be shaking in their boots! :L

Is the audit being done? I propose stopping issuing of the asset tokens, remove any sockpuppet possible and then restart again. Sockpuppets will get through but if they are known then its criminal to let them be.

I think the community should organize another audit of the stakeholder list. The dev team is too busy coding to do that and I think it would be really great if someone would take the initiative and get this done. Post-V1, the community needs to run NEM, so people should start taking some steps in that direction.

I propose:

1. A full validation of the stakeholder list. All account stakeholder should have a link to the original registration post next to their account.

2. A full redo of population statistics. All account stakeholder should have a post count next to their account.

3. All low post stakeholder need to be rechecked for sock puppets. ---> if there is no explanation then remove them from stakeholder list.

I totally agree with these proposals. Can someone/a group of people come forward and try to start working on this? If it is too hard to coordinate things here, please feel free to create a thread on http://forum.nemcoin.com/

Yup, let's put words to actions. Argpentem?

Collaborate with NODE, since node has a mandatory account creation they may have all the details regarding useragents/ip/browsers(version)/screensize and etc per registered user. I hope you'll catch heaps of puppets.  Wink

What the fuck are you guys doing? It has been established that the NEM distribution is the best of all altcoins. You are fucking everything up and opening all sorts of problems.you find it easier to catch a so called sock than develop and market NEM properly.

I don't quite understand your stance against this.

Considering it's already come to light that some accounts may be sockpuppets, it's important for it to be investigated further just out of principle - provided it's not something thats taking up Dev time.

Frankly, if this goes by ignored, i'd wager it would come back to haunt NEM later down the road and would make perfect troll bait.

I've read a lot of your posts and respect your points of view but your wrong this time. The trolls will be unleashed the moment the new ' witch hunt ' begins.....and another audit WILL be a witch hunt. It will damage NEM.
cupper5

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:30:34 AM

Ok woke up to way too much controversy over the audit, I thought it would put most minds at ease and reduce fund over nodes list, but I was severely mistaken so I think it's best we don't go ahead with it. Just guna cause too many issues over an already great final stake owner list. It's not even started and look at the trouble it's started. It is actually a bit offencive/rude to those who already did a great job.

Finally, someone talking sense
cryptomite

Activity: 304

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:30:48 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 10:45:22 AM by cryptomite

We have a FINAL stakeholder list.

IT is called FINAL for a reason. The puppets have already received their stake via the asset exchange!!!

We did this auditing for months on end

I myself was accused of being a sockpuppet in NODE. I posted like a manic until they took me seriously. Then they took me out of the puppet list. It made me and many others very angry. Want to know what caused me to be flagged? I used TOR, like I always do. That's the large majority of their puppets. TOR!! Do you guys want to be lumped into that mess. This is what it's gonna play out like: "NEM and NODE are having a really hard time with sockpuppets, probably as bad as Nxt, they just made more accounts this time" I can hear it now!!!

It is time we market NEM. Not cause yet another controversy!!!

But hey, I'm in the market to buy more stakes, and this will do nothing but cause the price to go down. I'm pretty sure you guys know this and should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

BTW I'm no puppet and I got my stake already, but I didn't sell it. Stop %%$&*ing around guys. PLEASE!! Can we do something regarding promotion?

Tell me what is on the agenda for promotion??

amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:31:46 AM

Some guys are struggling to understand that everyone who is INTERESTED in NEM is HERE after 6 months .If they wanted to get a quick buck then they would have sold on NXT asset exchange.

Agree  with that because asset exchange created pure hype at some point and thoe who had puppet acc went for quic buck they sol aready on top of hype to not risk later fail.
I belive in POS curencies i dint get any NXT becouse i just wanted support better distrybiuted coin like NEM,NODE,NFD2 and see what will happend.
If NXT were distributed like the coins i would buy NXT for sure.We will see in near future in volume if i am was right.

Same time i am long them BC supporter because of good distribution reasons.I am not for quik buck in all good development POS coins.
They need time to rise. Nem will be better alternative to NXT i believe with different POS structure POI.

I agree. Anyone who is a stakeholder and who is still here actively participating is obviously in this for at least the medium term. Near-term speculators are already out of the game via the asset exchange. I really don't think there is any need to start going on a sockpuppet account witch hunt again. The amount of effort required just to try and get a slightly better distribution of coins is most likely not worth it in my opinion. But, of course I want this whole thing to be as fair as possible. I just don't think it's as bad as some of you think it is when it comes to the sockpuppets.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 10:48:00 AM

IT is called FINAL for a reason. The puppets have already received their stake via the asset exchange!!!

I myself was accused of being a sockpuppet in NODE. I posted like a manic until they took me seriously. Then they took me out of the puppet list. It made me and many others very angry. Want to know what caused me to be flagged? I used TOR, like I always do. That's the large majority of their puppets. TOR!! Do you guys want to be lumped into that mess. This is what it's gonna play out like: "NEM and NODE are having a really hard time with sockpuppets, probably as bad as Nxt, they just made more accounts this time" I can hear it now!!!

But hey, I'm in the market to buy more stakes, and this will do nothing but cause the price to go down. I'm pretty sure you guys know this and should be ashamed of yourselves!!!!

BTW I'm no puppet and I got my stake already, but I didn't sell it. Stop %%$&*ing around guys. PLEASE!! Can we do something regarding promotion?

+1

few peoples are trying to dump the price of nem stake

IOTA
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:00:41 AM

+1

Gentleman, let's just calm down.

First of all, I haven't been in the thread for awhile. Who is the ARGpentem? I am considering that because you didn't read over this thread like I just did, maybe you didn't notice. He's playing you like a fiddle. Go read over his posts. This guy created himself, very purposefully, and carefully. This is my observation. I already got my stake too, so I can say what I want without having to worry about witch hunts.

I wonder who he really is? Who has been trying to lower the price of the stakes. Who?? Because that's what he is trying to do. I have been incorrect before, and I may be now. But he is not on the stakeholder list. He can only buy them. A self proclaimed high roller.

Read the last ten pages and tell me what you get out of them.
galaxy

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:01:30 AM

Can we do a raffle type thing? Posting a transaction id being the raffle ticket, name gets added to a list, name picked just before beta winner gets a stake. One ticket per user. We could get the word out and get tons of people to try the alpha.

This is a wonderful idea!!
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:08:39 AM

+1

their is puppet problem again? when happen this?? Huh Huh
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:08:55 AM

Can we do a raffle type thing? Posting a transaction id being the raffle ticket, name gets added to a list, name picked just before beta winner gets a stake. One ticket per user. We could get the word out and get tons of people to try the alpha.

dude that's a pretty slick idea.
We were looking for way to get users to use the testnet a bit more and if every tx is a lottery ticket then this would be a great incentive.

care to put that on trello ?

zsuhsl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:08:58 AM

Good iead Cheesy
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:09:34 AM

what's happening here? Long time lurker, have a stake as 1 of the first replies in the very first NEM topic, didn't request token because I am waiting for the final release. Should I be worried?
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:19:35 AM

dude that's a pretty slick idea.
We were looking for way to get users to use the testnet a bit more and if every tx is a lottery ticket then this would be a great incentive.

care to put that on trello ?
us bother, not home atm but will do it shortly. We could do a second one for 2 stakes between beta and full launch. Let everyone know now that there is a second and they will come back and see how much Ben has progressed just between alps and beta. Plus that's a shit ton of money so word could really get around

I see you're on your phone again ? Smiley

Ben = NEM !

nembit86

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:25:47 AM

+1

First of all, I haven't been in the thread for awhile. Who is the ARGpentem? I am considering that because you didn't read over this thread like I just did, maybe you didn't notice. He's playing you like a fiddle. Go read over his posts. This guy created himself, very purposefully, and carefully. This is my observation. I already got my stake too, so I can say what I want without having to worry about witch hunts.

I wonder who he really is? Who has been trying to lower the price of the stakes. Who?? Because that's what he is trying to do. I have been incorrect before, and I may be now. But he is not on the stakeholder list. He can only buy them. A self proclaimed high roller.

You are absolutely correct . After the final stakeholder list was completed this thread had been getting better and better and more and more positive about the development of NEM  until   this guy ARGpentum appeared and started complaining about distribution. That was a finished subject ARGpentum. Now I'm not sure what his intentions are but nemsters would be naive to think that another audit would not bring untold damage to NEM. The path has been set, it's a good path, let's not look back.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
nembit86

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:30:36 AM

Glad to see some guys are thinking and going ahead with new ideas for marketing...plaudits

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2014, 11:55:48 AM

Glad to see some guys are thinking and going ahead with new ideas for marketing...plaudits
il write up a full plan/proposal later with Instructions and rules etc ready to go. after any suggestions on rule changes etc have been added/removed, we can get this off the ground tonight and put it in the next news letter.

Once this gets going, I want everyone to go to any other communities your involved in and let them know we are giving away thousands of dollars worth of nem. But wait till iv got everything planned and suggestions taken into account.

That´s is brilliant idea!

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:13:11 PM

+1

You are absolutely correct . After the final stakeholder list was completed this thread had been getting better and better and more and more positive about the development of NEM  until   this guy ARGpentum appeared and started complaining about distribution. That was a finished subject ARGpentum. Now I'm not sure what his intentions are but nemsters would be naive to think that another audit would not bring untold damage to NEM. The path has been set, it's a good path, let's not look back.

Yeah, if you look at the mirror site he's changed some of them too. Weird??

Nothing to worry about guys. NOTHING CAN STOP NEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:18:05 PM

i love gimres eyes, them are sexy.   but honestly said nem tomoe logo is not sexy,  i asked earlier but what drug do the makoto take comin' up with that funky tomoe thang?

is pet master and the KodTycoon sexy too?

~CfA~

bloodyrookie is best looking from nem team right ?

~CfA~

I SEE CFA HAS HIS MEDS TODAY!!

I like you when, and only when, you are on your meds.

PRETTY GUY, I mean pretty cool guy sometimes!!!!

GO NEM!!!!
xenia4774

Activity: 169

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:20:40 PM

nem crazy

NEM fun

so puppet is lost. how to by nem?
PL_CoinTrader

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:22:13 PM

Someone has already gathered 26 stakes. Maybe someone wants to create an infochart to compare distribution with Nxt and other cryptos but I guess soon it won't be much better than Nxt. The rich guys always protect their position by buying all promising coins. And unfortunately many Nemster cashed out to have quick cash... but we'll see how distribution is evolving.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: