Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984384 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 07:07:35 AM

You have put in about 20 USD and are making a fuzz like we were risking you loosing your house.

It would save me time and probably extend my life about a decade.

EPIC!   Grin

LOL  Grin

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
mrvegad

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 07:32:45 AM

The problem is people are worried about the price but the problem with that is there is no finished product yet!. Until we have a product that is stable, easy to use and has no exploits then nothing else matters. What if next week a major bug is found and it will take some time to fix which pushes back the release date. All the momentum that has been created will be lost. Look at the big companies,  do they go out and advertise their product or care about how it's affect the price of their stock  when it's in alpha testing?
rockethead
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 08:28:27 AM

huh? how many were stolen Huh Will this affect the price on the AE, I don't get the newsletter. How do I sigh up?

Go to http://www.ournem.com or http://news.nemcoin.com

lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:28:27 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 10:44:55 AM by lexicon

For one. this says it was discusssed on the last page. and yes technically if was mentioned, but I wouldn't call it discussed by any meaningful sense of the word.

I don't think this is fair the way this is being handled. And I'm about to tell you why.

a. It's not fair because some people were able to receive their token and others are NOT.
This was alwas going to be the case as we only issued 1000 tokens and there are 3000 people on the list. Do the math.

YES, lets do the math shall we, 3000 - 1000 = 2000, ok so we are at 2000

It was said that 1000 would be issued if 100 people asked. It's a LIE that it was a 1000 GUESS. The 1000 came from that fact that the other two 1000 parts were reserved for XCP and Mastercoin.

If 100 people ask for tokens on XCP or Mastercoin, well at least it was PROMISED that tokens would be issued on those platforms as well.
Don't even know what the hell that is supposed to mean.

Well, what that is means is the other 2000, were reserved for Counterpary and Mastercoin. The option that UP gave was that if any of the 3 platforms got 100 votes, tokens would be issued on those platforms as well, not just Nxt

b. A SCAMMER should only be able to hurt the person they scammed.

They should NOT be given the power to hurt me too!!! This is what you are giving them.

True. Please go on an do tell me how you've been "hurt".

OK, I have been hurt by the scammer because others are able to sell on the AE and I am not, surely you can understand this. These replies are sarcastic and demeaning, and I did not treat you this way at all, I'm not sure what has gotten into you

Halting the tokens for a short period of time is fine. BUT IT HAS BEEN WEEKS!!! unless you are writing a damn program to issue these things, there has been plenty of time to figure out a way to give them to a real stakeholder!!!

All that happened is Pat got scammed by the oldest trick on BTT. (Pat I respect you for all the hard work you have put in and I dont' even know if you are paid, but either way you have held everything together, which NEM desparately needed with the UP situation, GREAT JOB, but I highly disagree with you here as you can clearly see)

All that  happened is the scammer made accounts that were close to the real stakeholders account name. That was it!!

This is very, very easy to fix. TRIPLE CHECK the name, and get on with it.

c. It is not fair if one stakeholder thinks that NEM has reached its peak value and can sell his stake and another can not. I'm not necessarily saying that NEM has peaked, but if one person or a group of lets say 408, or 100 or more people that wanted to sell now and wanted to use XCP or Mastercoin to do it, they should be able to because others were allowed to do it.

A WEEK OR TWO IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WHEN IT HAS ALREADY BEEN WEEKS TO FIX SUCH A AMATEUR PROBLEM!!!

Not trying to justify not going to say what it was more than that because....why even bother.

This is a clear example of one of the things that is hurting the value of NEM, it takes A MONTH or more to fix simple things such as this!!!!

Do you mean the way you are acting right now is a clear example of things that are hurting the value of NEM ? I agree.

Stating REAL concerns doesn't hurt the value, unless they are responded to as uncaring

We have been having a really hard time with organization. IMO, it has caused NEMs value to HALF easily. The actual product is just too good to only be worth what it is, even at alpha.

Yes it wen't from 30k to 26k NXT. You are right that's clearly half. My got I'm so shocked right now  Roll Eyes If you don't understand how coinmarketcap works then just don't look at it.

I'm talking about that I feel NEM has more potential, if it was organized better, don't understand why were referencing CMC right now?

Yes, I know most coins aren't worth shit pre-launch and that is a great thing, but with NEM taking things to another whole level, POW>POS>POI, it should be worth way more, pre-launch or not.

Yeah, someone that can't understand NXT and USD value and doesn't see how that's different is clearly in the position to predict the free market.

OK, explain what this means please

I'm the one pissed you guys are dragging your feet and don't seem to have any urgency to get the token problem solved (ie a week or two), I liked your "tonight or tommorrow".

When we posted that we really thought it was tonight or tomorrow. But get guess what - something came up. The core team did not agree with the way we proposed to go forward and that's why we didn't do it in the end.

OK, again, what came up? What is the BIG SECRET?

This also should not be a big secret as to why there is a delay.

It's fucking not. We're discussing ways on how to make it better. We've been saying that from fucking day 1.

If it is not a SECRET, care to enlighten us as to what it is that you are discussing and what the conflicting points of view are?

This is a community, let the community in on what's going on, you are repeatedly saying there is no secret, but repeatedly don't answer the question

Even Gimre, he said himself that 15,000 is where it should be.

Oh all of a sudden the price is too high ? I thought it was to low "prelaunch or not" ?

It is/could be high as it's ever going to get - EVER. Do I think this, NO. However if some people think this and want to sell, they should be able to if others were able to. Plain and simple. I was explaining how it was not fair. Which I feel I successfully did.

The fact you can't see this baffles me. You ARE working hard. But with the lack of direction, hard work can be pointless and wasteful. Working hard at going in circles, what does that accomplish? KOD you are busting your ass distributing the newsletter among other things, so I see the fruits of you labor.

It is good that you are on top of keeping the "old" and "new" members together. But we don't have a logo, branding, or marketing.

With a leader these things would have been handled and we wouldn't be month behind on a marketing campaign. And if you tell me were not months behind, youre just nuts, or have no marketing experience whatsoever. We are behind. We are all over the place, and NEMs value will go down before it goes up IMO. But you blocking me for selling and IT IS NOT FAIR, and you are being secretive about it which is bullshit.

I respect you guys but you are dropping to ball to much to get to the red zone, and we need a touchdown!!!

I thought i was already pretty pissed but when I read this i though i'd crack open any moment.

We have gained more direction latley then we ever had at any given point in time. xtester has done a great job on finally getting marketing on the road. There is so much happening there that we probably wouldn't have been able to pull off without him.

And dropping the ball ? Dropping the fucking ball ?

The dev team is working everyday some of them full time by now to fix issues you report during the alpha. (btw. have you testest yet ? Given any feedback ? Yeah, thx for being so contructive and helpfull) Also they are trying to get NCC ready to be open sourced which will hopefull bring in more developers and speed up bug fixing.
The marketing team is writing up material for press releases contacting people that are established in the scene...marketing stuff Wink. Also there have been newsletters sent out now to all stakeholder via pm. If you didn't get yours pls post here as that must be an issue with the sending process.
Some of us are thinking about how we can make our AE more than just the avg. AE even more than AE + MGW. We are lucky to have rockethead with us now who seems to be a very experienced business fella Smiley
Makoto and bloody are working on making POI faster and advancing it.  

And now tell me - Is any of that more important that you being issued your asset ?
You have put in about 20 USD and are making a fuzz like we were risking you loosing your house.

No, i am not acting like I'm losing my house, and YES the above mentioned things are important. No one said they were not!

Now to the last part i want to address.

I have never tried to be the new leader. Noone every said I was the new leader. Some people percieved it that way because I was very active in the thread and answering peoples questions or at least trying as much as I can.
UP going was a big bump in the road but I don't think we lack direction. To me it feels that more things are happening and we are going forward clearer then ever. But I can see how that may no have reached this forum as many things are happening on trello (which is what we are trying to compensate with the newsletter. )

I'm pretty sure UP reads this so if he feels like coming back - we never wanted him to go.

I have been more aggressive lately and I'm sorry about that. The truth is i do have a temper but i could post PMs I received that would get makotos blood pumping that is the smoothest fella i think I've ever met.

If I'm so fucking bad for NEM then I'll simply seize to be active on this forum. If that is what the community wants then by all means. It would save me time and probably extend my life about a decade. And I don't have to be the one issueing assets. I don't want to be the one issueing assets. All I get for it is shit from the likes of lexicon and others trying to scam asseets out of me.

It's days like this where i have to ask myself if our community is really that great or if 2900 of them are socks and unappreciating "investors" that don't give a flying fart about NEM.

I never said you were the new leader. Where did you get this?

Now you are accusing me of trying to SCAM you?? WTF?? HOW?

BTW PAT, I SAID ABOVE THAT YOU WERE DOING A GREAT JOB. AND WHEN SOMEONE MENTIONED THAT MAYBE A COMPUTER PROGRAM WAS BEING MADE TO HANDLE THE ASSET ISSUANCE, I SAID THAT NO PROGRAM COULD DO AS GOOD AS A JOB AS A "TRUSTED, REAL PERSON LIKE PAT"

And I do plan to make money with NEM, but I also plan to support it LONG TERM as well. Nothing wrong with that. I hope it changes the world. This is why I am so critical when yes, people are dropping the damn ball, and we have the chance to possibly change the world. And I'm not allowed to say something if I see the ball getting dropped? NO, I care a lot about NEM and I WILL step up and say something. Sorry. We can do better. Plain and simple

cheers

CHEERS YOURSELF BUDDY, HANG IN THERE, YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

BUT I AM GOING TO RESPOND TO AN ATTACK SUCH AS THIS, NOT MATTER HOW MUCH RESPECT I HAVE FOR YOU!!!!

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:38:07 AM

...lexicon and others trying to scam asseets out of me.

I will only clarify this as we're never going to see eye to eye on the other stuff.

I did not mean you were trying to scam.
If you had marked the entire sentence it might have been clearer.

All I get for it is shit from the likes of lexicon and others trying to scam asseets out of me.

What it means is I'm getting shit from you, and others (not you) are trying to scam.

Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2014, 10:42:36 AM

IMO I don´t see that token issue anyway serious as some members, we are very close to the launch day and distribution so there is really no need to spread panic.

NEM is probably one of hottest coins at the moment and a viable competitor to BTC and NXT.
For the record we have already been able to test alpha without all the features so  many great innovations are yet to come!

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:46:26 AM

...lexicon and others trying to scam asseets out of me.

I will only clarify this as we're never going to see eye to eye on the other stuff.

I did not mean you were trying to scam.
If you had marked the entire sentence it might have been clearer.

All I get for it is shit from the likes of lexicon and others trying to scam asseets out of me.

What it means is I'm getting shit from you, and others (not you) are trying to scam.

THANK YOU
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 10:58:19 AM

Logo vote: http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2311.15

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:43:02 AM

Guys, there are only a few votes for the logo we are going to use.

Last I checked, 3 hours ago, there were less than 20 TOTAL votes.

With all the hoopla going around this thread in past weeks, WTF?

Get in there and VOTE for YOUR LOGO.

OUR LOGO!!!

ps. read the fine print.

Disclaimer/parody:
With all of the drama and people completely tripping out about the logo in the past, now the logo vote is here. I, Lexicon a master hacker, and I know where all of you live. I have assembled a team, in each of the cities of those that complained about the logo in the past, of master rotten tomato throwers. Yes, all across the world. I am that big of a deal. I, hereby reserve the right to direct these teams to cover your house with these said tomatoes if you appear on the "official logo complainer list". This should be regarded as your official notice and warning. So at this time, I advise all of those on said list, and you know who you are, to go vote now, or suffer direct tomato action against your primary dwelling. Thank you.
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:48:10 AM

OUR LOGO!!!
ps. read the fine print.
Disclaimer/parody:
With all of the drama and people completely tripping out about the logo in the past, now the logo vote is here. I, Lexicon a master hacker, and I know where all of you live. I have assembled a team, in each of the cities of those that complained about the logo in the past, of master rotten tomato throwers. Yes, all across the world. I am that big of a deal. I, hereby reserve the right to direct these teams to cover your house with these said tomatoes if you appear on the "official logo complainer list". This should be regarded as your official notice and warning. So at this time, I advise all of those on said list, and you know who you are, to go vote now, or suffer direct tomato action against your primary dwelling. Thank you.

See... so much drama for 45 votes  Grin

No one will be able to complain after the logo be choosen. Maybe for the blockchain V 2....  Wink

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:54:30 AM

OUR LOGO!!!
ps. read the fine print.
Disclaimer/parody:

See... so much drama for 20 votes  Grin

No one will be able to complain after the logo be choosen. Maybe for the blockchain V 2....  Wink

Please stick to the facts guys, there were 45 total votes until now.
Parana

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 11:57:49 AM

Edited  Smiley

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:00:19 PM

OUR LOGO!!!
ps. read the fine print.
Disclaimer/parody:

See... so much drama for 20 votes  Grin

I said 3 hours ago,

SWEET, it more than doubled in 3 hours, let's do it again!!!!

GET IN THERE!!!   Cool

btw, you would NEVER be able to guess who is winning!! And if you go there just to see and don't vote, ima...gona....
Parana

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:02:40 PM

Making a signature:

Hey guys!!

I'll show how to make an signature whith hiperlink:

Code:
[url=http://www.ournem.com] [b] New Economy Movement site [/b][/url]

Explaining: The [ url=something] and [ /url] is the addrress for the hiperlink.

the [ b]  and [ /b] are for a bold font. You can also make it Italic and underline.

the message inside the [ b] and [ /b] is the text that will be shown to the previous wrote hiperlink ( www.ournem.com).

The code above is just like this:

New Economy Movement site

This is my signature. feel free to copy. By the way, the more people seeing and being interested, the more value it'll have. Its up to you!!

Code:

NEM: [url=http://www.ournem.com] [b] New Economy Movement site [/b] [/url] [b] [b]||[/b] [url=https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM?fref=ts] Nem on Facebook: [/url][/b] [b]||[/b] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0] [b] Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: [/b] [/url] [b] [b] ||[/b] [url=http://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php] [b] Nem Official forum: [/b] [/url] [b]
[b]You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look [b][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=650505.0]here [/url][/b] and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange [b][url=https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735]here. [/url][/b] We are waiting YOU!!!![/b]

Wink

cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:10:40 PM

The problem is people are worried about the price but the problem with that is there is no finished product yet!. Until we have a product that is stable, easy to use and has no exploits then nothing else matters. What if next week a major bug is found and it will take some time to fix which pushes back the release date. All the momentum that has been created will be lost. Look at the big companies,  do they go out and advertise their product or care about how it's affect the price of their stock  when it's in alpha testing?

all the time

you didnt know this

but yes way too much drama going on with this AE stuff, what is the story

like dude, glad i already got mine

daytraded up to 1.3
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:50:44 PM

Anybody reading this, please make sure you have voted on the logo on the NEM forum!!!!!!!! We need a lot more votes than this.

As regards Pat,

Well I remember Utopianfuture pledging to stay the course until we at least hit LTC marketcap.Ok he didnt stay although it was probably impossible to do so. But Pat DID stay and helped to hold things together and he is working hard now. I dont think Lexicon or anyone here wants him to step down so I think we should pick our words carefully when complaining about anything.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 12:58:07 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 01:13:08 PM by lexicon

Anybody reading this, please make sure you have voted on the logo on the NEM forum!!!!!!!! We need a lot more votes than this.

As regards Pat,

Well I remember Utopianfuture pledging to stay the course until we at least hit LTC marketcap.Ok he didnt stay although it was probably impossible to do so. But Pat DID stay and helped to hold things together and he is working hard now. I dont think Lexicon or anyone here wants him to step down so I think we should pick our words carefully when complaining about anything.

That is the LAST thing that lexicon wants. IF he stepped down because of me I would turn off my computer for a week.

and you have no idea how big of a deal that is to me. But I would, maybe two weeks.

I DON'T EVEN WANT TO HEAR TALK LIKE THAT!!!

EDIT: WHEN I REFERED TO DROPPING THE BALL, I WAS NOT TALKING ABOUT PAT PER SE, I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SNAIL PACE THE TEAM MAKES DECISIONS AND EXECUTES ANY PLAN.

THIS HAS TO CHANGE IF WE WANT TO PLAY IN THE BIG LEAGUES. I'm not talking about, beat eXo, <insert 2nd gen. coin name here> or Nxt or something. Well, just passing Nxt we have to be more organized. This is what I am talking about.

Yes, me and Pat had a heated argument, but no one is stepping down.
nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:07:20 PM

Just a thought. Is it possible for kodtycoon to send a PM to everyone urging them to register on the Nem forum and vote on the logo or is it overload on the PM side.?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
ApexEvo

Activity: 280

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:19:20 PM

Hi guys, I tried to register on NEMforum many times,
I created many emails at many providers and I never got activation email...
Even now I did it again to be able to vote and nothing happend. As always.
Dont wanna be negative but it is getting on my nerves.

▄▄▄▄▄               ▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄██▀        ▀██▄    ▄██▀         ▀█▄
██▀            ▀██▄  ▀▀             ██
██               ▀██        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
██                ▀██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ██▄          ▄██   ▀██▄          ▄▄▄
  ▀██▄      ▄██▀      ▀██▄▄     ▄██▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀          ▀▀██████▀▀

Unchained Smart Contracts
Decentralized Oracle
Infinitly Scalable
Blockchain Technology
Turing-Complete
State-Channels

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.TWITTER.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TELEGRAM

▄██▄
     ▄      ▐████   ▄▄
   █████     ██████████
    █████████████████▀
 ▄████████████▀████▌
██████████     ▀████     
 ▀▀   █████     ██████████
      ▀████▌▄████████████▀
    ▄▄▄███████████████▌
   ██████████▀    ▐████
    ▀▀▀  ████▌     ▀▀▀
         ▀███▀
.SLACK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
REDDIT
f
.FACEBOOK.
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LINKEDIN

lexicon

View Profile
July 26, 2014, 01:25:26 PM

Hi guys, I tried to register on NEMforum many times,
I created many emails at many providers and I never got activation email...
Even now I did it again to be able to vote and nothing happend. As always.
Dont wanna be negative but it is getting on my nerves.

Well, I signed up once, then changed my email address and it sent me an email both times

But Ive heard other people say this, so I don't get it
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: