Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:35 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 01:59:39 PM

what can u do??  Take your head out off bush! Stand up and shout if youre man!

Read news     http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-echochambers-27074746
  US is an oligarchy, not a democracy

Do u understand that.?
Raed first, write then.

Shocking, absolutly shocking!
My last post is moderated away!Why!
Was it the Truth in my post?  Must have been. Truth hurts.
Idont know. I must guess.

I must change my words too. Because I want to write, tell THE TRUTH.

The spirit of NEM community is not so great anymore. There is good reason.

In NEM has been formed some small group. There the most active people and core team members use power. First they discuss and plan. Only they. The plan may be good, it looks good and it is shoveled to throats of the rest community.  [

b]Regrettably the rest community means only 50 people[/b] because many trust to teams and are very passive; if they read about some election , they may ignore it because they trust Nem will get it well.

To shovel plan to 50 throats is not difficult. In truth they need to win only 15 people. The Gruppe has 20 members and gets those 15 more, it is enoug for win TheElection easily. This means that small group can control NEM.
They show up very joyful messages: great!    nice !  good work!   wonderful progress!  let's make world NEM!

At the backstage they  plann how using communitys money they have  total access and power.

Very regretable. Rockethead is using very bad language and outright threats and intimidations to take honest community members silent, making them leave NEM community. Why he is not modderated???
This is the spirit of Nem. Threats, manipulation, flawed elections. What else?,,,,,

Everything you've said thus far the reality has proven otherwise. It's staggering what utter nonesense this is, even despite the obvious language barrier. There's been no other community that has had the ears of the devs as much as NEM has. Repeated votes and even changes to otherwise big rules have all been considered and done so if necessary. I've also no idea where you're pulling this centralized malarky from either - if you want to make accusations like that which stick, take your pick of any other thread on BTT - plenty of other coins have a far worse reputation and distribution method, especiall PoW.

quality of trolling is dismal..  Undecided i expected some creativeness.. but no.. fighting fud should be fun and some what challenging but fighting the fud in this thread is like eating the color grey.. not even worth the effort Undecided

It's so bad it's funny.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:04:15 PM

Please don't quote the trolls. Makes my ignorelist useless  Undecided

Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 02:22:33 PM

Do u understand that.?
Raed first, write then.

In NEM has been formed some small group. There the most active people and core team members use power. First they discuss and plan. Only they. The plan may be good, it looks good and it is shoveled to throats of the rest community.  [

b]Regrettably the rest community means only 50 people[/b] because many trust to teams and are very passive; if they read about some election , they may ignore it because they trust Nem will get it well.

To shovel plan to 50 throats is not difficult. In truth they need to win only 15 people. The Gruppe has 20 members and gets those 15 more, it is enoug for win TheElection easily. This means that small group can control NEM.
They show up very joyful messages: great!    nice !  good work!   wonderful progress!  let's make world NEM!

At the backstage they  plann how using communitys money they have  total access and power.

Very regretable. Rockethead is using very bad language and outright threats and intimidations to take honest community members silent, making them leave NEM community. Why he is not modderated???
This is the spirit of Nem. Threats, manipulation, flawed elections. What else?,,,,,

Everything you've said thus far the reality has proven otherwise. It's staggering what utter nonesense this is, even despite the obvious language barrier. There's been no other community that has had the ears of the devs as much as NEM has. Repeated votes and even changes to otherwise big rules have all been considered and done so if necessary. I've also no idea where you're pulling this centralized malarky from either - if you want to make accusations like that which stick, take your pick of any other thread on BTT - plenty of other coins have a far worse reputation and distribution method, especiall PoW.

quality of trolling is dismal..  Undecided i expected some creativeness.. but no.. fighting fud should be fun and some what challenging but fighting the fud in this thread is like eating the color grey.. not even worth the effort Undecided

It's so bad it's funny.

It's schizoid, to be honest.  This individual probably has a whole host of imaginary enemies in real life.  1000 NEM to whoever can help that person get the help they need
mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Do u understand that.?
Raed first, write then.

It's so bad it's funny.

It's schizoid, to be honest.  This individual probably has a whole host of imaginary enemies in real life.  1000 NEM to whoever can help that person get the help they need

You may have a correct guess here...
I have some experience about people with mental ... deviancies.
We can't cure him, nor anybody. But we can think what's the best for him.

For a start: be supportive and adamant. In correct questions.
If a patient is right, be supportive. If a patient is wrong, be adamant with decent reasoning.

The second step is to understand. There can be several reason, why someone's psyche has quaked. Maybe he has sold his bitcoins, when it was 50 cents. Picture yourself to that position and think what you might now want from any crypto project you are following.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 04:25:56 PM

Do u understand that.?
Raed first, write then.

It's so bad it's funny.

You may have a correct guess here...
I have some experience about people with mental ... deviancies.
We can't cure him, nor anybody. But we can think what's the best for him.

For a start: be supportive and adamant. In correct questions.
If a patient is right, be supportive. If a patient is wrong, be adamant with decent reasoning.

The second step is to understand. There can be several reason, why someone's psyche has quaked. Maybe he has sold his bitcoins, when it was 50 cents. Picture yourself to that position and think what you might now want from any crypto project you are following.

Your right, he needs our love and support..... Grin Grin Grin

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:17:40 PM

sooo, are we going to enjoy new website and branding package today?
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 07:18:42 PM

I think Wednesday.
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 07:27:21 PM

Please don't quote the trolls. Makes my ignorelist useless  Undecided

I vote on a previous speaker.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
Coinshot

Activity: 521

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:14:44 PM

I think Wednesday.

I thought there were some big news on Sunday. I missed that, what was the announcement?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

howi53

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:29:38 PM

NEM-steakholders need "Proof of Humour" (PoH)

Life is like a chicken ladder - short and shitty
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 08:52:00 PM

I think Wednesday.

I thought there were some big news on Sunday. I missed that, what was the announcement?

on nem forum.. announcement was about new website, branding package and something else..

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:01:01 PM

sending NEMstake from AE - never confirms.

anyone else had this problem?

NEM, LSK, STRAT
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:53:13 PM

Here is the good stuff: https://forum.nemcoin.com/nem-news-alerts/great-stuff-is-here-%281%29/new/#new Wink
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 09:57:31 PM

amazing, thank you for your hard work
luigi1111
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:19:05 PM

We have until the 29th now?
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2014, 10:42:15 PM

Website looking wonderful  Cool

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
wosch76
Legendary

Activity: 942
Merit: 1026

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:54:42 PM

website looks good, but don't forget to delete or change the "lorem ipsum"-text at the bottom below the logo
"Et anim adipisicing nulla laboris amet voluptate
reprehenderit fugiat amet est labore ad laborum
aute. Commodo nostrud Et anim adipisicing."

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 10:57:33 PM

The lime green font color on the forum is nearly impossible for me to read, especially when it's over grey.

Edit: everything else looks great.
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:08:30 PM

Yes.   But time running out.  Can't seem to transfer my NEMstake.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
November 24, 2014, 11:14:52 PM

Yes.   But time running out.  Can't seem to transfer my NEMstake.
what is the time of the last block you have loaded in your client? Check it against nxtblocks. You may need to redownload the b.chain.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: