Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984235 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 02:41:44 PM

Tried to claim my stake and got this msg "That token has not been registered in time. You will need to claim after launch" will I still get the full amount at launch?

Bumping this question

25% reduction if you register your token with in a month of the deadline for phase one. think you need to contact patmaster.

There is no need to contact him. He doesn't have more information than what you just got from kodtycoon.

Why is there a reduction? If I remember correctly I had read the deadline was the 22nd?

Grin

From which movie that is taken?

Same movie they give away the password to someones NEM wallet.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:43:32 PM

You dont know spaceballs? Watch asap! Swartz with you Cheesy And dont go over big helmet...
The movie is very educational, it shows why evil always wins, very easy applicable to crypto. Evil scammers, PnDpers and FUDders win, good guys lose, because good sheeps are dumb...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:40:09 PM

You dont know spaceballs? Watch asap! Swartz with you Cheesy And dont go over big helmet...
The movie is very educational, it shows why evil always wins, very easy applicable to crypto. Evil scammers, PnDpers and FUDders win, good guys lose, because good sheeps are dumb...

Likely I have seen it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPzInmj8JU
but didn't remember that text behind the ship ...
Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:47:43 PM

panic sell
price is going down

NEMstake now for 31.000
griffinriz

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:49:56 PM

panic sell
price is going down

NEMstake now for 31.000

whats the point in selling? NXT price is even lower
Brilliantrocket

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:55:07 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. But, does anyone else think that it's a bit ridiculous that the message never said anything about having to redeem by a certain deadline? All it said was here's your token. Logically, why would I redeem before the currency is launched???
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:01:56 PM

A little interest in NEM wouldve resulted in the Knowledge that redemption was needed before launch. It was announced a ton of times.
msin
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:14:19 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. But, does anyone else think that it's a bit ridiculous that the message never said anything about having to redeem by a certain deadline? All it said was here's your token. Logically, why would I redeem before the currency is launched???

Agreed, I think the launch info can be a bit ambiguous. 
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Agreed. 2 weeks ago it was "discussed". Smiley
The big problem was that the guide was "fragmented" to too many places and the old guides were not updated.

patmaster made a new guide for this moment (phase 2) :
https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2631.0

nembit86

Activity: 588

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:57:14 PM

I think the problem here is that you guys didnt give a shit..... Shocked

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

no, that is the explanation, which you tried also earlier. But you were wrong then and you are wrong now. Why else would have patmaster do the new guide.
The problem was that the old guide was "fragmented" to too many places and the old guides were not updated. Some centralization is always needed.
nembit86

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 07:25:45 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 07:51:30 PM by nembit86

no, that is the explanation, which you tried also earlier. But you were wrong then and you are wrong now. Why else would have patmaster do the new guide.
The problem was that the old guide was "fragmented" to too many places and the old guides were not updated. Some centralization is always needed.

Do you honestly believe that? I admit Im not the brightest spark in the room but I have had absolutely no problem in following any of the given processes.....they have been detailed here, on the forum, on facebook and on the website ...ournem.com ...in their entirity.....tokens have been sent to us individually for gods sake....oh..I wonder what this is?... Maybe I should check...........maybe I have had no problems because I was at least slighty interested in what was going on.....you know something we should have all been in order to qualify for one of the hottest stakes around........well some of us think that way......some dont...

jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:02:15 PM

Do you honestly believe that? I admit Im not the brightest spark in the room but I have had absolutely no problem in following any of the given processes.....they have been detailed here, on the forum, on facebook and on the website ...ournem.com.....tokens have been sent to us individually for gods sake....oh..I wonder what this is?... Maybe I should check...........maybe I have had no problems because I was at least slighty interested in what was going on.....you know something we should have all been in order to qualify for one of the hottest stakes around........well some of us think that way......some dont...

I honestly believe that. Based on my history I have used to work with exact guides and specifications. Similar accuracy I have expected from NXT, NEM, etc. Okay, I said "expected", coz I have first complained, then suggested, then waited the results I wanted. But I have not checked ... coz here are qualified persons, who do know what they are doing. But if the suggestions have not been accomplished after some months, then ofc I am disappointed and maybe little bit frustrated ... like on Monday 3 Nov, when I first thought that I have missed the whole redemption.
Why I and maybe these others too have expected exact guides? Maybe coz they do not have time enough to follow all the pages and forums carefully enough.

Do not be modest: if you have had no difficulties to follow the redemption processes, with all those details, you must have some sparks Smiley   Okay, you said "not the brightest" - according to your celerity and sensibility you are maybe in TOP 5 Smiley

BloodyRookie

Activity: 687

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:19:29 PM

New version 0.4.30 is available:

https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2680.0

Upgrade is mandatory!

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
nembit86

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:32:06 PM

Do you honestly believe that? I admit Im not the brightest spark in the room but I have had absolutely no problem in following any of the given processes.....they have been detailed here, on the forum, on facebook and on the website ...ournem.com.....tokens have been sent to us individually for gods sake....oh..I wonder what this is?... Maybe I should check...........maybe I have had no problems because I was at least slighty interested in what was going on.....you know something we should have all been in order to qualify for one of the hottest stakes around........well some of us think that way......some dont...

I honestly believe that. Based on my history I have used to work with exact guides and specifications. Similar accuracy I have expected from NXT, NEM, etc. Okay, I said "expected", coz I have first complained, then suggested, then waited the results I wanted. But I have not checked ... coz here are qualified persons, who do know what they are doing. But if the suggestions have not been accomplished after some months, then ofc I am disappointed and maybe little bit frustrated ... like on Monday 3 Nov, when I first thought that I have missed the whole redemption.
Why I and maybe these others too have expected exact guides? Maybe coz they do not have time enough to follow all the pages and forums carefully enough.

Do not be modest: if you have had no difficulties to follow the redemption processes, with all those details, you must have some sparks Smiley   Okay, you said "not the brightest" - according to your celerity and sensibility you are maybe in TOP 5 Smiley

Well, you are entitled to believe what you want even if it is erronous. Ah I see you have edited your last comment to state that people may have not had time to keep up with developments. Well, they were not only supposed to keep up with whats going on but they were also supposed to contribute in some way to developments ...ie participate.....even in a miniscule way.....do they deserve a stake ?... mmm..questionable but Pat is putting out redemption info yet again trying to accomodate these, lets say ,shy Nemsters in the hope that they journey with us on this unprecedented path. Lets hope these guys wake up because as my partner often says..'.if you dont wake up you miss the train..'  and its a mistake to miss this train...

Eadeqa

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:35:44 PM

Upgrade is mandatory!

Where does it say the version number inside the client?

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

Upgrade is mandatory!

Where does it say the version number inside the client?

In the upper right corner you have a menu where you can choose "client info".
zondic

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:40:40 PM

Guys at the moment, looking at the AE, price of one NEM is 150 satoshis. When we start trading on exchanges, upon the launch, will we beat this price or the price will be lower?

I would like to hear opinions since I am thinking should I buy a NEMStake now, or wait the launch. Please keep in mind that there will be a lot of people who will dump their stakes upon the launch. If the price will be 150 satoshis, this will be an easy 1,5 BTC for them. This will surely drive the price down and let's face it, there are people like that, who are just looking for the easy money, moreover since they invested hardly nothing. There are many coins that were more expensive on IPO than after launch. Also I think that price drop is inevitable, BTSX dropped over 50% from the launch price before it started going up.

Another thing in mind is that there are 4B NEMs to 1B NXT. This would put a price of 1 NEM to the 600 satoshis launch price comparing to NXT, since there are 4 times more coins. Anybody remembers the price of 1 NXT when it hit the exchenges upon the launch? Is this 600 satoshis to much for NEM to beat?

Feature wise, looking at NXT at the moment there is just coin sending, better distribution and POA algorithm that is making forging fairer. All other feats are just promises.

I am not trying to spread FUD, just trying to think in advance, invest, and hear other peoples' opinions.
jkoil

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:44:38 PM

Well, you are entitled to believe what you want even if it is erronous. Ah I see you have edited your last comment to state that people may have not had time to keep up with developments. Well, they were not only supposed to keep up with whats going on but they were also supposed to contribute in some way to developments ...ie participate.....even in a miniscule way.....do they deserve a stake ?... mmm..questionable but Pat is putting out redemption info yet again trying to accomodate these, lets say ,shy Nemsters in the hope that they journey with us on this unprecedented path. Lets hope these guys wake up because as my partner often says..'.if you dont wake up you miss the train..'  and its a mistake to miss this train...

okay, I take something back from the previous post ... not saying what Smiley
But about the clarity issue I must copy-paste what I wrote on Nov 3:
"I have assumed that NEM development and launching is made with style and clarity. That's why I have believed that the 1st guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9082423#msg9082423
is valid also later, and therefore looked for that or some other guide with the similar outlook. Not assumed to collect some lines from page X and other lines from page Y. That is for nerds and gurus."

The main point for that problem was this:
jkoil:
"Here is guide for Phase1:Step3:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9082423#msg9082423
is that the same as Phase2 or  is it too late to proceed with Phase1:Step3 ?"

patmast3r:
"it's the same as phase 2. I suggest you completely forget that graphic."

So, I would expect that you direct your "erroneous" statements to other direction.

nembit86

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 08:58:18 PM

Well, you are entitled to believe what you want even if it is erronous. Ah I see you have edited your last comment to state that people may have not had time to keep up with developments. Well, they were not only supposed to keep up with whats going on but they were also supposed to contribute in some way to developments ...ie participate.....even in a miniscule way.....do they deserve a stake ?... mmm..questionable but Pat is putting out redemption info yet again trying to accomodate these, lets say ,shy Nemsters in the hope that they journey with us on this unprecedented path. Lets hope these guys wake up because as my partner often says..'.if you dont wake up you miss the train..'  and its a mistake to miss this train...

okay, I take something back from the previous post ... not saying what Smiley
But about the clarity issue I must copy-paste what I wrote on Nov 3:
"I have assumed that NEM development and launching is made with style and clarity. That's why I have believed that the 1st guide https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9082423#msg9082423
is valid also later, and therefore looked for that or some other guide with the similar outlook. Not assumed to collect some lines from page X and other lines from page Y. That is for nerds and gurus."

The main point for that problem was this:
jkoil:
"Here is guide for Phase1:Step3:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9082423#msg9082423
is that the same as Phase2 or  is it too late to proceed with Phase1:Step3 ?"

patmast3r:
"it's the same as phase 2. I suggest you completely forget that graphic."

So, I would expect that you direct your "erroneous" statements to other direction.

Dammit !!!!! I thought I was being ' erroneous' when I spelt it 'erronous' but I couldnt be arsed to check it.  Cheesy
Apart from that......I made my point.  Keep cool man.

Pages: « 1 ... 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 [464] 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: