Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984247 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:44:52 AM

Please don't quote the trolls. Makes my ignorelist useless  Undecided

r u intimating that I'm troll Huh

Embarrassing

Funny, becaus when I had no profile and just reading bitcointalk, i remember that i noticed ur post here in nem.
You sounded so initiate, though u just started! 

he must be a child genius ,i thought, how can I join here ever ,when I'm not a genius like patmast3r

Later I joined .and read a lot: utopianfuture's, dzarmush, zero.. ans others and of course patmast3r's mailings. Learned much, i can say.

When utopianfuture left, then leash was loose.
Aye, Jawohl, Pat, u know what i mean.
There was nothing to hold that barking dog...  aufhalten nicht Cheesy

aye, nothin but a barking dog ...........
It s high time 2 u  confess that, u 2 Pat. U 2.

I can't say that understand most of your post but I'll try to answer it anyway.
I have no idea if you're a troll but you do come accross as one. Maybe the obvious language barrier makes it seem even worse. Also the fact that all your accounts (or what I suspect are also yours) seem to post the same bs so...there's that.

UP never cencorsed me or put a leash on me. It's just the longer the pre-launch phase goes on the more I get frustrated with people and the easier it is for me to say something I shouldn't have. I'm very aware that I have a bit of a temper but that always has been the case and UP never talked with me about that. Think I've gotten better at that recently Smiley 

No idea what I'm supposed to confess.

NOjust

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 12:00:27 PM

NEM redemption guide: https://medium.com/@xtester/updated-phase-2-redemption-guide-401e63b43344

Hurry up and redeem, everyone  Kiss

This guide still states 22nd of November as the deadline.
the dev should updated the last update on the OP and website,
so everyone will know about that.

Momimaus

Activity: 767
Merit: 500

Never back down !!!

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:17:51 PM

@andme: this is the thread with the poll you are looking for:
https://forum.nemcoin.com/ideas/nem-silver-coin-for-all-stakeholders/

So will these silver coins be in addition to the normal stake? So each stakeholder will receive 2,250,000 NEM coins AND 1 NEMSilver asset?

Yes, it is a gift to all nemsters in addition to their 1/4000th of NEM (NEM stake) for waiting so long for launch and to celebrate the birth of the NEW ECONOMY Cheesy

and 9 billion total, right?

Is this decision final?

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
AmusedClam84

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:50:41 PM

So will these silver coins be in addition to the normal stake? So each stakeholder will receive 2,250,000 NEM coins AND 1 NEMSilver asset?

Yes, it is a gift to all nemsters in addition to their 1/4000th of NEM (NEM stake) for waiting so long for launch and to celebrate the birth of the NEW ECONOMY Cheesy

So this silver coin isn't a coin representing x amount of NEM - it's just a silver coin with the words 'New Economy Movement' etched on it?

What's to stop someone copying the design?

Regardless, it's awesome Smiley

lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 05:57:02 PM

So this silver coin isn't a coin representing x amount of NEM - it's just a silver coin with the words 'New Economy Movement' etched on it?

As far as I know it will have 100 nem attached to it
AmusedClam84

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 07:37:02 PM

Source? Tongue
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:18:17 PM

Source? Tongue
he's right. Gold coins have 1000.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
AmusedClam84

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:27:56 PM

Source? Tongue

So will the coins have a QR code etched onto them?
autumnyellow152

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:28:45 PM

Guys, where can I get some help with the redemption?

I am stuck at creating a new NEM address, when I try to start the webclient at http://bob.nem.ninja/webstart/ java window pops up for a few seconds then closes. I am on firefox, have tried both 32 and 64bit java versions, tried chrome, tried it on my linux partition, tried it on another computer Sad. Also tried installing the offline client, I get a nice shortcut on the desktop that when started does nothing Sad

Please help.
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 08:32:34 PM

I am stuck at creating a new NEM address, when I try to start the webclient at http://bob.nem.ninja/webstart/ java window pops up for a few seconds then closes. I am on firefox, have tried both 32 and 64bit java versions, tried chrome, tried it on my linux partition, tried it on another computer Sad. Also tried installing the offline client, I get a nice shortcut on the desktop that when started does nothing Sad

Please help.

have you installed java 8 before runnign the client?!

autumnyellow152

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:06:51 PM

Please help.

have you installed java 8 before runnign the client?!

Yes I have the latest Java installed http://imgur.com/D8GDsPa

This is the window I see running for a few seconds after pressing the link http://imgur.com/txBr3Ql
nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:24:04 PM

Hi autumnyellow152 - you're not on a Mac are you?  if so check here: https://forum.nemcoin.com/newcomers-help/how-to-get-nem-started-on-a-mac/

I also ended up managing on linux mint too, with this helpful guide ...
http://forum.nemcoin.com/newcomers-help/how-to-java-firefox-linux-mintubuntu/msg8422/#msg8422

sorry can't help with windows.

Best of luck - john
BloodyRookie

Activity: 687
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 09:32:23 PM

Please help.

what OS are you running?

Nothing Else Matters
NEM: NALICE-LGU3IV-Y4DPJK-HYLSSV-YFFWYS-5QPLYE-ZDJJ
NXT: 11095639652683007953
autumnyellow152

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 10:23:19 PM

I managed to get it running on Ubuntu with the help of nembot's link! Thank you all far helping, especially nembot! Smiley
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:24:52 PM

NEM redemption guide: https://medium.com/@xtester/updated-phase-2-redemption-guide-401e63b43344

Hurry up and redeem, everyone  Kiss

This guide still states 22nd of November as the deadline.

Unfortunately, I can't edit the guide, but I will leave a note for xtester

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:31:15 PM

I can't say that understand most of your post but I'll try to answer it anyway.
I have no idea if you're a troll but you do come accross as one. Maybe the obvious language barrier makes it seem even worse. Also the fact that all your accounts (or what I suspect are also yours) seem to post the same bs so...there's that.

UP never cencorsed me or put a leash on me. It's just the longer the pre-launch phase goes on the more I get frustrated with people and the easier it is for me to say something I shouldn't have. I'm very aware that I have a bit of a temper but that always has been the case and UP never talked with me about that. Think I've gotten better at that recently Smiley 

No idea what I'm supposed to confess.

How about confessing to be a genius?  Kiss

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:32:37 PM

Anyone can copy it, but it is pure silver, so not easy to copy.

Also the coin will have latent image technology embedded in it, so it will not be easy to counterfeit.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2014, 11:33:33 PM

Source? Tongue

So will the coins have a QR code etched onto them?

There will be a hologram with a QR code (cold wallet) that comes with each coin. Silver with 100 NEM, gold with 1000 NEM.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
HomerS

Activity: 53

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:33:50 PM

last 200 NEMstake for sale
AmusedClam84

View Profile
November 27, 2014, 11:34:12 PM

Anyone can copy it, but it is pure silver, so not easy to copy.

Also the coin will have latent image technology embedded in it, so it will not be easy to counterfeit.

Sounds great! One last question... is the design on the coin final?
Pages: « 1 ... 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 [496] 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: