Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:53:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 10:41:26 AM

Are we going to see the launch before or after the Christmas?

I am sure, launch is before Christmas - but I am not sure about the year.

Such wasted negative energy, why not focus on being productive?

I just ask the question, because i would love to see a deadline and all the buzzling just before the xmas. Would you agree with me, that the launch at 24.12.2014 could be a huge marketing stunt? "This xmas santa will bring a huge gift for everyone, NEM will come into existence"

This would be nice but the question is, will the coin be ready for launch until then? If you ask me, I doubt it. Anyways we need to sit back and have patience, let the DEVs do their job. On the other side, I understand that this will pull a lot of criticism since there are a lot of inpatient people out there who are looking for a quick launch!!

I share those doubts and also i think most people will have better things todo on christmas eve. Most if not all of the devs have family and SOs so I don't think they'd launch on the 24th even if we were ready. Remember that these people are not just working for NEM (i.e. have jobs) and they are already putting huge amounts of their free time into NEM and have so far gotten nothing for it.

makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:30:55 AM

Are we going to see the launch before or after the Christmas?

I am sure, launch is before Christmas - but I am not sure about the year.

Such wasted negative energy, why not focus on being productive?

I just ask the question, because i would love to see a deadline and all the buzzling just before the xmas. Would you agree with me, that the launch at 24.12.2014 could be a huge marketing stunt? "This xmas santa will bring a huge gift for everyone, NEM will come into existence"

This would be nice but the question is, will the coin be ready for launch until then? If you ask me, I doubt it. Anyways we need to sit back and have patience, let the DEVs do their job. On the other side, I understand that this will pull a lot of criticism since there are a lot of inpatient people out there who are looking for a quick launch!!

I share those doubts and also i think most people will have better things todo on christmas eve. Most if not all of the devs have family and SOs so I don't think they'd launch on the 24th even if we were ready. Remember that these people are not just working for NEM (i.e. have jobs) and they are already putting huge amounts of their free time into NEM and have so far gotten nothing for it.

I'm all alone and will be programming for NEM on Christmas ^^;

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:24:03 PM

I dont want to see a deadline. As long as it is not possible to know when the code is ready for launch, a deadline is not only senseless, it is even counterproductive, because it creates negative pressure on the devs and leads in either early, buggy launch or delayed launch which is annoying for you all.

NEM is no pump & dump coin for speculators making quick money. It is a long-term movement.
pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:29:13 PM

I dont want to see a deadline. As long as it is not possible to know when the code is ready for launch, a deadline is not only senseless, it is even counterproductive, because it creates negative pressure on the devs and leads in either early, buggy launch or delayed launch which is annoying for you all.

NEM is no pump & dump coin for speculators making quick money. It is a long-term movement.

Exactly, no need to rush!

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 03:34:37 PM

This is a topic gone over a million times, and common sense pretty much says this - those who pressure for a release are likely people looking for quick fiat anyway, and won't contribute to the nem ecosystem.

I want NEM to be solid, without it things will crash pretty quickly.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 03:52:21 PM

This is a topic gone over a million times, and common sense pretty much says this - those who pressure for a release are likely people looking for quick fiat anyway, and won't contribute to the nem ecosystem.

While I agree we shouldn't dilly dally either. There is a window of opportunity, and it doesn't stay open forever.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:03:10 PM

While I agree we shouldn't dilly dally either. There is a window of opportunity, and it doesn't stay open forever.

Dont get me wrong, i want to perfect product just like anyone else. Have you guys recently saw that any major movie, game or product launch without a clear launch date?

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
patmast3r

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:23:42 PM

Dont get me wrong, i want to perfect product just like anyone else. Have you guys recently saw that any major movie, game or product launch without a clear launch date?

How likely is it that you'll find bugs in the movie that could break it when it's played ?
Have you looked at the state that games are shipped in lately ? They could use A LOT more time.

dandruff1138

Activity: 700

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 05:50:59 PM

How likely is it that you'll find bugs in the movie that could break it when it's played ?
Have you looked at the state that games are shipped in lately ? They could use A LOT more time.

You guys are making one fatal error. Because you have used the whole we won't relaese till the product is perfect smokescreen to deflect from the truth that you simply haven't finished your shit coin and have a project that has sprawled over 3 fucking years is this. When you do release and the inevitable bug arises this coin will be not only the biggest joke coin in crypto history but you will alway witness the steepest drop in price ever.

I might of respected you guys if you simply said you couldn't finish the coin I time. All this sock puppet registering drawn out to help more register is what I suspected, a simple case of stalling and incompetence.

Well it is releasing this month, so you might be eating crow, but if it gets delayed again, I will owe you a beer.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
patmast3r

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

You guys are making one fatal error. Because you have used the whole we won't relaese till the product is perfect smokescreen to deflect from the truth that you simply haven't finished your shit coin and have a project that has sprawled over 3 fucking years is this. When you do release and the inevitable bug arises this coin will be not only the biggest joke coin in crypto history but you will alway witness the steepest drop in price ever.

I might of respected you guys if you simply said you couldn't finish the coin I time. All this sock puppet registering drawn out to help more register is what I suspected, a simple case of stalling and incompetence.

Well it is releasing this month, so you might be eating crow, but if it gets delayed again, I will owe you a beer.

Actually there a good chance it won't release this month as outlined a couple of times.

Since you quote the fucktard i might as well answer...

@FuckingNEM: Not that you're worth an answer but this is an easy one. We have stated ouritght that we didn't finish multi-sig in time.

mixmaster

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:08:41 PM

Off-topic:
Please stop quoting trolls Cheesy

On-topic:
@Simakki: Patmast3r already said something very important. I want to add that a lot of game releases are delayed. And Im not talking about Duke Nukem forever^^ And still a lot games have a lot of annoying bugs.

An by the way: I never saw an official release date announcement for NEM. People got more time to redeem their stakes, yes. But I never saw an official release date.
lx001

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:19:16 PM

I'm done with alts, I found I was losing and winning and in the end had the same as i started with. I'm buying Bitcoin and cutting this crap out of my life.

why you're still here?
patmast3r

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:43:50 PM

I'm done with alts, I found I was losing and winning and in the end had the same as i started with. I'm buying Bitcoin and cutting this crap out of my life.

why you're still here?

rabitter is quitting alts? I think I'm talking for the majority of alts (prob every single one except quora) when I say...THANK GOD !
One more problem bitcoin has to deal with Smiley

Simakki

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:11:49 PM

Im not against delays, i just told my opinion how a clear date could be usefull for marketing purposes. I certainly believe eventually we'll get more and more HYPE, when we're steps closer to the launch.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Capitan Cook

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

last 24 hours no trade with NEMstake

people, wake up and trade !
Simakki

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:27:01 PM

Should i sell all my NODE coins ~ 590 000 to buy NEM or hold them?

Check out Betsikingi
patmast3r

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:28:36 PM

I'll hold until they finally release details of their network.

Simakki

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 07:41:26 PM

Maybe i will follow your path, though i doubt it will be long wait.. Could be better to just buy little some BTC and use it for NEMstake.

Check out Betsikingi
Capitan Cook

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

Absolutely sell NODE coins and buy NEM.
I hope others see it same as me. NEM is long term project.
Capitan Cook

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:54:54 PM

I can´t believe my eyes. Founder of NEMcoin not advised to invest into NEM in official NEM discussion.  Grin
Instead hold some shit coin.  Huh Shocked
Pages: « 1 ... 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 [519] 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: