Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:53:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 647 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701349 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:32:41 PM

Hello, I was wondering if I could add the option to switch mining locations for the zpool .and not just for him .  Since the pool offered a different location of the data center in Central Europe.
zpool

==========================
@_zpool_
 5 ч.
5 чacoв нaзaд

Eщe
We've launched a beta EU based stratum server located in Central Europe.  Please, if you are in EU give it a try.  stratum+tcp://<algo>.eu.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT>  http://zpool.ca            #zpool #multipool #yaamp #bitcoin #litecoin #altcoin #wepay
=================================
I understand that you can use "How do I add and configure my pool in Awesome Miner" a little awkward .  Make an option to select a mining location ? That's possible.?   Thanks
It looks like zpool added their EU servers just a day ago. I will add support for this in one of the next versions of Awesome Miner to make it easier to select location. Are all their current servers in US right now?

zpool

@_zpool_
 26 июл.

Eщe
Regional stratum servers enabled for North America (na) & Europe (eu) - example: stratum+tcp://scrypt.eu.mine.zpool.ca. If not region supplied then na servers are used as http://default.zpool.ca  #zpool #multipool #yaamp #bitcoin #litecoin #altcoin #wepay #theoneandonly
In the next release, I will add a selection for zpool US and EU in the Options dialog, Profit switching section.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:49:01 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mh1lqblfbhfu6f8/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-28%20a%20las%2019.43.47.png?dl=0

Hello @Patrike I have some questions and suggestions.

In the capture I leave a section of Online Services, I am interested to know if the "current performance" is taken into account for the Switch or is only informative and then I have to change it by hand copying it in each something and pool ?.

I read and it is not completely clear to me, if you had to copy them to the Auto change pools, could there be a button to copy them all directly?
------------------

I am in a telegram group that I created months ago and I have referred some people, every day we are talking about the program and then I am in charge of asking for suggestions (how lucky I am).

We all agree that we go blind, it's like having a lot of power but little control. By control I mean to know what we are doing. I mino some loose coins adding their pool, there I can know how much I have generated, and also at the same time mino auto change pools like Zpool and Zergpool, and here is the problem.

For a miner I do not know how many times he has done autoswitch a day, I do not know what is the average time of mining of each thing and pool that I have activated. I lack information to determine what to leave selected, or something that pool is bothering me. I would need some kind of information of that type. The csv that is generated gives very little, almost no information that helps me to make decisions.

regards
The "Actual Performance" is not at all related to the mining you are doing, so this number isn't unique for your mining operations. These are values calculated by simply comparing the estimates and actual payout statistics provided by the pools. These values are compared every hour for a number of days, and result in a number that indicates what the pool actually provided as payouts compared to what estimations they provided.

When enabled, the profit switcher will automatically adjust the profit based on these numbers. In fact, both the Revenue and Profit numbers on the Online Servies tab are already showing numbers based on this percentage. If the revenue (and profit as well, to make the example easy) of a pool is $10 and the performance is 80% - you will see the Revenue and Profit as $8 on the Online Services tab. The profit switcher will also consider the profitability of being $8, not $10 as if this feature wasn't used.

Providing better statistics on what you have been mining is on the todo-list and is often requested. You can expect improvements in this area in the future versions.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

Patrike,

Feature request - MRR (MiningRigRentals) integration so that rig(s) can be rented out.

- Mines the most profitable coin according to selected pools api and profit selection used until rented out.

- Manages rig availability on MiningRigRentals while algo switching on other pools.

- Manage MiningRigRentals pricing with MRR Minimum Limit and % Increase from algo switching pools estimate or MRR suggested pricing.

- Make all of your MiningRigRentals rigs available at once to increase odds of being rented and automatically disable / lock software (Awesome Miner) when rented.

- Allow for price setting so that the rig(s) are not rented out too cheaply.

- Rigs will auto switch to MRR once contracted and mine for the duration for the rentee.

- Option to accept a rental request on MiningRigRentals.

Thoughts ?

I'd like to see this feature added if possible.

Thanks in advance.

(Awesome Miner has developed so much in the last year, well done Patrike, good job)
Thanks for the feedback.

In the past Awesome Miner had a small integration with MRR where it was able to show the profitability of a miner in a similar way as when you are mining on Nicehash. That's however not supported anymore due to some changes at the MRR side in the past.

Although I see your points and agree that it would be nice with many of these features, it's like @trucobit point out also quite some implementation. Even if it's nice if Awesome Miner would be able to provide a complete solution to mining, it's always a matter of priorities and features like this will have lower priorities compared to some other more frequently requested features. Especially given the amount of work required to get the above implemented.

Maybe these points are good requirements for a separate tool, that could integrate with Awesome Miner? There are already a number of talented developers that write their own scripts and tools to extend the functonality of Awesome Miner.

STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:15:56 PM

Patrike,

Feature request - MRR (MiningRigRentals) integration so that rig(s) can be rented out.

- Mines the most profitable coin according to selected pools api and profit selection used until rented out.

- Manages rig availability on MiningRigRentals while algo switching on other pools.

- Manage MiningRigRentals pricing with MRR Minimum Limit and % Increase from algo switching pools estimate or MRR suggested pricing.

- Make all of your MiningRigRentals rigs available at once to increase odds of being rented and automatically disable / lock software (Awesome Miner) when rented.

- Allow for price setting so that the rig(s) are not rented out too cheaply.

- Rigs will auto switch to MRR once contracted and mine for the duration for the rentee.

- Option to accept a rental request on MiningRigRentals.

Thoughts ?

I'd like to see this feature added if possible.

Thanks in advance.

(Awesome Miner has developed so much in the last year, well done Patrike, good job)
Thanks for the feedback.

In the past Awesome Miner had a small integration with MRR where it was able to show the profitability of a miner in a similar way as when you are mining on Nicehash. That's however not supported anymore due to some changes at the MRR side in the past.

Although I see your points and agree that it would be nice with many of these features, it's like @trucobit point out also quite some implementation. Even if it's nice if Awesome Miner would be able to provide a complete solution to mining, it's always a matter of priorities and features like this will have lower priorities compared to some other more frequently requested features. Especially given the amount of work required to get the above implemented.

Maybe these points are good requirements for a separate tool, that could integrate with Awesome Miner? There are already a number of talented developers that write their own scripts and tools to extend the functonality of Awesome Miner.

Maybe this will inspire for this feature to be added ?

https://github.com/j0sh710/AutoMiner

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

1) Ethash is actually listed as "Ethereum" in Awesome Miner. It's not fully correct today, but at least it's there.

Patrike,

i wasn't talking about ETH or Ethash to be available within Awesomeminer at a later point, but
when choosing an algo for external miners. There is no option for ETH, Ethash, whatever.

Just try it out: New Miner => External Miner => algo to choose => No ETH/Ethash available, must choose undefined/multi-algo

That's what i mean. Can you check please into this issue and add ETH/Ethash as an algo option for external miners please.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 08:25:08 AM

1) Ethash is actually listed as "Ethereum" in Awesome Miner. It's not fully correct today, but at least it's there.

Patrike,

i wasn't talking about ETH or Ethash to be available within Awesomeminer at a later point, but
when choosing an algo for external miners. There is no option for ETH, Ethash, whatever.

Just try it out: New Miner => External Miner => algo to choose => No ETH/Ethash available, must choose undefined/multi-algo

That's what i mean. Can you check please into this issue and add ETH/Ethash as an algo option for external miners please.
Thanks for the clarification. If you don't see Ethereum in the list below (see screenshot based on the drop down you described), please go to the Options dialog, Algorithm section to make sure Ethereum is enabled.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:26:13 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 11:23:08 AM by patrike

Awesome Miner Version 5.3.5 (Development preview of 5.4)

- Miner Tag trigger can be configured to trigger if a miner doesn't have the specified tag
- The profit switcher can be configured to ignore the current pool if the mining software crashed multiple times. Configurable via the Options dialog, Profit switching section.
- Improved threading performance when using larger number of miners and when executing commands on many miners at once
- Webhook actions can be configured for Basic Authentication
- WhatToMine custom URL's can point to sources with multiple coins
- Added execution option to run external commands as Administrator via the System tab
- Added option to reinitialize the GPU monitoring via the System tab

- Coins tab improved by separating Revenue and Profit into two separate columns that can be sorted individually
- Ensure miner hostnames cannot contain blank spaces
- Disable MultiPool.us integration
- Zpool multiple region support

- Added YescryptR16 and Allium algorithms, including support in CpuMiner-Opt
- Added mining software: T-Rex nVidia GPU Miner
- CryptoDredge 0.8
- Correction to coins per day calculations for some algorithms like Blake 2b
- Correction to SRBMiner configuration file entries related to GPU settings
- Correction to hash rate for latest firmware versions of Innosilicon A9 Zmaster miner. If an older firmware is used for this miner, please upgrade to the latest firmware version.
- Correction to the content of the miner and pool notification messages if the mining process doesn't start correctly
- Correction to miner commands not being executed correctly if launched in a sequence via the rules
- Minor corrections

Items in blue are updated since the last development preview.

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Note: Nicehash is having issues with several of their servers today. In case you run into connection issues to their pools, please consider using another pool for a while.

Alinaops

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:25:22 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 06:03:13 PM by Alinaops

Hi. Thanks for the update .!  but there are changes in it, those that make confusion in the display of mining statistics .  will show on screen . I work for "zpool.ca" is mining algorithm x 16r on profitability . and displays how the algorithm is C11, and its yield as if beguiled ports . Please handle this . or I something do not understand ?
and it's not only with these algorithms. And others . such as x16r production , and shows how HSR algorithm . in General, the confusion
https://b.radikal.ru/b27/1807/d3/74c0382d13c9.png

https://b.radikal.ru/b11/1807/64/289bec559bf2.png
DumaxFr

Activity: 49

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 05:45:30 PM

Patrike,

There is a weird bug in Miners tab.
Profit mining works well and select the good pool/coin, API access is OK, but reported pool and coin is stuck on an previous pool.
Result is a insane Profit of $12000 for a single gtx 1070 Smiley

Tell me if you need a screenshot or my xml file

Dumax
smartieee

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 06:54:25 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 07:20:09 PM by smartieee

Hi Patrike,

I am getting a similar issue as well, one of my miners is mining RVN but shows MANO in the Miners - Coins column, another miner is mining TUBE but shows XTL in the Miners - Coins column (both are previous coins i mined with those miners).

Patrike,

There is a weird bug in Miners tab.
Profit mining works well and select the good pool/coin, API access is OK, but reported pool and coin is stuck on an previous pool.
Result is a insane Profit of $12000 for a single gtx 1070 Smiley

Tell me if you need a screenshot or my xml file

Dumax
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4p01ivo60ietjxe/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-07-29%20a%20las%2021.56.19.png?dl=0

Hello Patrike, great update, but you know that I am a fly that looks at everything.

Today I deactivated in the autopools ahaspool, I do not like it. I have removed it from the pool that believes in all protocols and I have even unchecked Ahaspool from the profile.

Now look at the capture, RIG2, the one in blue, indicates that Ahaspool is being mined, but if you look at the console below, it indicates Blockmaster that I am testing now. It does not match nor the protocol, while telling me that it is in c11 ahaspool, it is really mining x16r in blockmaster.

It is one of the small faults that have to be debugged little by little, I am sure that there is an internal cache, because it does not make sense, if I have ahaspool completely unselected 30 minutes ago and it keeps coming out, but then in console it is another pool, that leads to the confusion.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 10:12:58 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2018, 10:39:42 PM by patrike

The first pool is sometimes listed incorrectly with some GPU mining software on development version 5.3.5. I'm working on a correction for this right now.

Update: Development version 5.3.6 is now available. For those running into this pool issue, please upgrade to the latest version. Thanks!

trucobit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:20:48 AM

The first pool is sometimes listed incorrectly with some GPU mining software on development version 5.3.5. I'm working on a correction for this right now.

Update: Development version 5.3.6 is now available. For those running into this pool issue, please upgrade to the latest version. Thanks!

THX  soo fix bug.

I've worked out the quick fix solution, the change of pool names and protocols, and now if it's correct, it happened continuously, or you notice or you do not notice. Now it's perfect

I still have the other problem, 0 0 0 0 0 using t-rex in some rigs, I have gone to the system and restarted the monitoring and it remains the same, I do not know if it will be another option.
nadeaup

Activity: 94

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:30:20 AM

Can you create a way to track/add other mining income to the dashboard - for example, income from master nodes? Maybe just a section to add other income and then allows us to enter the name description and daily earnings?
trucobit

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:18:19 PM

What madness is happening ... Another update for failures in the control of the miners, say one thing undermine another.
But now I'm having problems with Aftherburner server. Everything was fine, but due to one of these updates does not work.

A user in this forum already told me that the only way is to change the name of the folder where the Aftherburber Server is, change the rule that starts it and change the folder in the AW configuration. I have only 5 platforms, but whoever has more is a terrible mess.

Every so often the aftherburner server stops working (every 2 or 3 weeks, usually after the update) and I have to change everything in all the rigs again.

I hope that over time Patrike will develop a tool to control OC, because today I have several Rigs turned off due to overheating, thank goodness I have rules set to stop the equipment and not break. But it does not seem right that every few days I have to change the folder in AW, in each rig, the task scheduler to start it etc ...

Crazy this sometimes, the supposed time that is saved in AW, is spent on its maintenance over and over again.

Please favor a more stable solution to control the OC without relying on external programs that fail.
STSMiner

Activity: 270
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:37:50 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2018, 06:40:07 PM by STSMiner

Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 5.3.7 bug report.

Mining in Profit Switching Mode / Managed Mode.

ccminer 2.3

keccakc -- 2 or less cards -- miner reported as online.

keccakc -- 3 cards -- miner reported as off-line once shares start to get submitted.

keccakc -- 3 cards

keccakc -- ?  no cards once shares have started to be submitted

keccakc -- 2 cards or less -- works fine.

Other algorithms -- working fine.

This is the only algorithm that has this problem at this time that I have detected.

UPDATE:  Installed Awesome Miner 5.3.3 on the same system with a new config -- Issue above can not be reproduced with this version so a bug has been introduced into Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 7.
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

THX  soo fix bug.

I've worked out the quick fix solution, the change of pool names and protocols, and now if it's correct, it happened continuously, or you notice or you do not notice. Now it's perfect

I still have the other problem, 0 0 0 0 0 using t-rex in some rigs, I have gone to the system and restarted the monitoring and it remains the same, I do not know if it will be another option.
Thanks for the update. When selecting this miner and looking at the System tab at the bottom of the screen, is it no GPU's showing or GPU's with 0 C in temperature?

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Can you create a way to track/add other mining income to the dashboard - for example, income from master nodes? Maybe just a section to add other income and then allows us to enter the name description and daily earnings?
The dashboard doesn't offer this flexibility today, but in the future the plan is to provide more fleixbility and scripting for what the dashboard should include.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:19:42 PM

Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 5.3.7 bug report.

Mining in Profit Switching Mode / Managed Mode.

ccminer 2.3

keccakc -- 2 or less cards -- miner reported as online.

keccakc -- 3 cards -- miner reported as off-line once shares start to get submitted.

This is the only algorithm that has this problem at this time that I have detected.

UPDATE:  Installed Awesome Miner 5.3.3 on the same system with a new config -- Issue above can not be reproduced with this version so a bug has been introduced into Awesome Miner 5.3.6 / 7.
I think I managed to reproduce the issue. I included a correction in development version 5.3.8 that just was made available. Thanks for reporting about it.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

What madness is happening ... Another update for failures in the control of the miners, say one thing undermine another.
But now I'm having problems with Aftherburner server. Everything was fine, but due to one of these updates does not work.

A user in this forum already told me that the only way is to change the name of the folder where the Aftherburber Server is, change the rule that starts it and change the folder in the AW configuration. I have only 5 platforms, but whoever has more is a terrible mess.

Every so often the aftherburner server stops working (every 2 or 3 weeks, usually after the update) and I have to change everything in all the rigs again.

I hope that over time Patrike will develop a tool to control OC, because today I have several Rigs turned off due to overheating, thank goodness I have rules set to stop the equipment and not break. But it does not seem right that every few days I have to change the folder in AW, in each rig, the task scheduler to start it etc ...

Crazy this sometimes, the supposed time that is saved in AW, is spent on its maintenance over and over again.

Please favor a more stable solution to control the OC without relying on external programs that fail.
I understand your point here. The reason why Awesome Miner doesn't have built-in support to do overclocking without external applications is not about that I don't want the feature - I also agree that it would be great. The reason why it's not yet supported is simply that the implementation time for it would be very significant, affecting a lot of the other development that is going on. For this reason it's only on the roadmap for the future, and not in the short term plans.

I do know that some users prefers running nvidiainspector via the Start/Stop mining command line in Awesome Miner. If it would be considered to be of any use to support this tool as well, I'm open for integrating it better with Awesome Miner.

Pages: « 1 ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 [349] 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 ... 647 »
  Print  

Jump to: