Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:21:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701093 times)
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:42:56 PM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

I have it installed and it is fully compatible ccminer, it is a fork of ccminer and they have called it enemy. It works correctly and with full api. It is a miner that I do not find much use, because the other miners that I have overcome the enemy, is my opinion.

Patricio, I'll be attentive to see if the autoswitch problem occurs again, to know the time and send the log, but to which mail I sent it

He's right saying zealot/enemy miner (at least versions 1.09 and 1.10) doesn't work with benchmarking tool. Mining is still ok. Latest versions of enemy are no longer forked from ccminer. So until Patrike check this, you can't benchmark algos with this software.

I just had a quick look and z-enemy doesn't support the same benchmarking command line parameters as ccminer. I will make some improvements to the benchmarking in one of the next few releases and I will try to address this as well.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:48:45 PM

What about supporting of Whatsminer M3?
And further.. Why in "Customize Progress Field" lines (in "Appearance") it is impossible to use all data from  "Summary", "Devices" and "Pools" tabs of "Details" window ? Why this can not be improved in the program?
I've had reports from other users that Whatsminer M3 can be monitored via Awesome Miner.

A signficant number of properties for Summary can be access. Search for "status object" on this page:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/customizefield.aspx

The devices and pools are arrays of information and might be a bit more difficult to work with from these expressions, but could probably be supported later on as well. The reason why it's not supported yet is that no one asked for it.

Were there any specific propreties you had in mind?

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

Is there any rule action that will execute a batch file on a remote rig?  I'm not seeing any way to do it but maybe I'm missing it.
In the properties of a rule, you can select the action "Miner Command" and then "Execute Remote Command". Using this feature you can execute any application or batch file on a remote computer.

MrsDelish

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:51:26 PM

z-enemy miner does not work on benchmarks?
Minning is ok.
I've not used this mining software myself. It might be that it has API compatible to one of the existing software, but not the same benchmarking flags. Do you get the same issue no matter if you benchmark a single GPU or if you select to benchmark all combined?

I have it installed and it is fully compatible ccminer, it is a fork of ccminer and they have called it enemy. It works correctly and with full api. It is a miner that I do not find much use, because the other miners that I have overcome the enemy, is my opinion.

Patricio, I'll be attentive to see if the autoswitch problem occurs again, to know the time and send the log, but to which mail I sent it

He's right saying zealot/enemy miner (at least versions 1.09 and 1.10) doesn't work with benchmarking tool. Mining is still ok. Latest versions of enemy are no longer forked from ccminer. So until Patrike check this, you can't benchmark algos with this software.

I just had a quick look and z-enemy doesn't support the same benchmarking command line parameters as ccminer. I will make some improvements to the benchmarking in one of the next few releases and I will try to address this as well.

I could be the same as nevermore (ccminer fork)  https://github.com/brian112358/nevermore-miner/releases
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

@patrike

In coin section, can we add new coin by ourself?
Yes, you can manually add a coin. Please go to the Options dialog, Coins&Profit section and add a User defined coin.

It is doing same algo  same pool but keeps restarting at each interval

It also appears to be stopping the miner after some period of time.  View details shows the same as when its running.  Is there someplace I can look to see whats going on?
The Awesome Miner log file (toolbar: Tools -> Log File) typically indicates what's going on. If a mining process is crashing three times within a short period of time, Awesome Miner will no longer try to restart it and leave it stopped. This is by default settings, and the behavior can be changed via Options dialog, Advanced section.
I seem to be seeing this before it stops.

[E]Failed to process API request (time: 7343 ms): threads
Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
5/22/2018 6:33:31 PM.292 [015] [E]Failed to process API request (time: 1002 ms): hwinfo
No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it 127.0.0.1:4028
This indicates that Awesome Miner is unable to connect to the API of the mining software, and could either be that the mining software crashed or simply doesn't respond.

If it's a Managed Miner, Awesome Miner (or Remote Agent if this is a remote computer) will print "process not running" in the log file, and will perform a restart of the mining software because of this.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Version 5.0.4 (Development preview of 5.1)

- GPU mining
--- Improved CcMiner API processing for differents units of reporting for GPU clock, memory clock and power usage
--- SRBMiner configuration page to override config.txt via a Profit profile
- ASIC mining
--- Improved detection of Antminer B3 with latest firmware
- Configuration
--- Included predefined profit profile for Intel CPU mining
--- Managed Hosts can be disabled, resulting in all related Managed Miners being disabled will be ignored by the rules and no remote connection will be made
--- The list of Managed Hosts in the Options dialog has been improved to include the number of related Managed Miners and a button to find hosts without miners
--- Added variable [MinerWorker] for the password field of pools, to include the 'Add to worker name' part of a miner in the password field
--- The Bulk Edit feature for miners in the Options dialog are accessible directly from the miner list
--- Profit profile can be configured to be excluded from the global setting to ignore pools with no accepted shares
--- Changed predefined Bytecoin algorithm to Cryptonight
--- Improved detection of Managed Hosts duplicates
--- API connection retry can be configured via the Options dialog, Advanced section, to better handle poor network connections
- Features and integration
--- CoinCalculators.io added as a new coin statistics provider
--- New source for exchange rates for display currencies (fiat currencies) as the current exchange rate provider will terminate their services June 1st 2018
--- Added a number of new block explorers for wallet balance
- User interface
--- Preview of new web interface included, but not default. The new web interface must be activated via the Options dialog, Web section. In the future, this will be the new default web interface.
--- Dashboard improved to display up to 8 top coins and algorithms for the active miners. Sorting is by number of active miners
--- Display the income as coins per day via the Customize Progress Field feature (see web site for usage example)
--- Display the current pool name in the miner list when using user defined mining software with API compatibility with known mining software
--- Default sort order for Online Services tab is on the Profit column and if sorted on another column, the Profit column is always used for secondary sort order
--- Benchmark results can be copied to clipboard
--- Added additional coin images
--- Automatically select the new miner added via the wizard, to make it easier to find
--- Improved display of small coin values in Coins&Profit section of Options dialog
--- The bottom panel of the main window can be made smaller
--- Support Tensority / Bytom profitability calculations
--- Indicate source of coin statistics for each entry in the Coins tab
--- Improved validation of GPU clocking values in Clocking Profile

- Rules and API
--- Added Awesome Miner API for removing Managed Miners and Managed Hosts
--- Added software type and hashrate value per device for /api/miners
- Mining software
--- SRBMiner 1.5.5 with additional Cryptonight algorithms
--- DSTM ZCash miner 0.6.1
--- CpuMiner-Opt 3.8.8.1
- Corrections
--- Correction to Innosilicon A6 hash rate unit
--- Correction to display of name of custom Online Services where multiple custom services uses the same algorithm
--- Correction to Wait Action in rules, for scenarios with longer wait times
--- Correction to benchmark to include the 'Additional command line' configured per algorithm in the profit profile
--- Correction to network scan to allow including IP addresses ending with 255
--- Correction to profit factors for a few predefined pools, including Nicehash X13
--- Correction to SIA block explorer integration for the wallet balance feature

--- Minor corrections

(Items in blue are new since the previous development release)

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

Direct download links:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMiner.msi
http://www.awesomeminer.com/download/setupdev/AwesomeMinerRemoteService.msi

Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:45:43 PM

Quote from: patrike

Nice! Awesome miner! (damn, worst pun ever)

But... Again, I have some tips to improve the SRB integration (sorry, I think you are bored with my comments).

SRB needs differents "config.txt overrides" for every algorithm. For example:
Config.txt for V7 needs "normalv7" at the first line and different intensity/threads if you compare to CN heavy.

With the current testing version, you can set only one config.txt override for Profit Miners. So, you can fine-tuning just one Cryptonight variant. For example: you can set profit miners to switch between V7 coins with SRB, but can't add Heavy ones.

It's possible to solve this by two ways:
1- Allow override config.txt by algorithm. It could be the best option, because you can setup the best values for every algorithm and be happy with auto-switching Profit Miner.
2- If the first try isn't easy to do, you can just allow Custom miners (maybe the market as SRBMiner compatible ones) to override config.txt. This way I could copy SRBMiner into another path, and set it as "SRBMiner Heavy" and set custom config.txt, then copy other one to "SRBMiner LiteV7" and set another custom config.txt, etc.

These ways could solve the problem and allow us to "dance" with all Cryptonight variants.

Sorry my bad english ;p

And thanks for your Uber Max Awesome Miner! Cheesy
Dalba

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:52:28 PM

Thanks Patrike for adding coincalculators for stats.
When selecting this option it seems there's a lot more coins in coins tab. And here's my question :
Would it be possible for AM to ask both whattomine and coincalculators simultaneously, and then display all coins available without duplicate ones ?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

Quote from: patrike

Nice! Awesome miner! (damn, worst pun ever)

But... Again, I have some tips to improve the SRB integration (sorry, I think you are bored with my comments).

SRB needs differents "config.txt overrides" for every algorithm. For example:
Config.txt for V7 needs "normalv7" at the first line and different intensity/threads if you compare to CN heavy.

With the current testing version, you can set only one config.txt override for Profit Miners. So, you can fine-tuning just one Cryptonight variant. For example: you can set profit miners to switch between V7 coins with SRB, but can't add Heavy ones.

It's possible to solve this by two ways:
1- Allow override config.txt by algorithm. It could be the best option, because you can setup the best values for every algorithm and be happy with auto-switching Profit Miner.
2- If the first try isn't easy to do, you can just allow Custom miners (maybe the market as SRBMiner compatible ones) to override config.txt. This way I could copy SRBMiner into another path, and set it as "SRBMiner Heavy" and set custom config.txt, then copy other one to "SRBMiner LiteV7" and set another custom config.txt, etc.

These ways could solve the problem and allow us to "dance" with all Cryptonight variants.

Sorry my bad english ;p

And thanks for your Uber Max Awesome Miner! Cheesy
Thanks for your nice feedback. I will soon implement support for this scenario to configure per algorithm. It will be according to your point #1 above.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:35:58 PM

Thanks Patrike for adding coincalculators for stats.
When selecting this option it seems there's a lot more coins in coins tab. And here's my question :
Would it be possible for AM to ask both whattomine and coincalculators simultaneously, and then display all coins available without duplicate ones ?

Yes, this is exactly what I have in mind - that you should be able to select both WhatToMine and CoinCalculators as sources. The plan is also allow you to define their priority order - so when a coin exists on both sites, Awesome Miner would favor the site you put as highest priority.

trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:41:14 PM

Indicate source of coin statistics for each entry in the Coins tab

I do not find that function.

It's nice to see how the program progresses. Anxious so that all the data sources of currencies can be used at the same time.
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

patrike

Due to the fact that the expansion of the place is not in one room, but in different places, where the cost of energy is charged in different ways
Is there an opportunity or plans for the future to tie certain prices to certain ant?
Code:
--- API connection retry can be configured via the Options dialog, Advanced section, to better handle poor network connections
Thank you, it's work
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:48:09 AM

Hi Patrike,

This is a welcome addition, just needed clarification is querying CoinCalculators.io through AM subject to 100 API calls / 24h limit?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Indicate source of coin statistics for each entry in the Coins tab

I do not find that function.

It's nice to see how the program progresses. Anxious so that all the data sources of currencies can be used at the same time.

On the coins tab, in the right most column "Revenue/Profit", you will see if the entry is from WhatToMine.com or any of the other sources. The reason for putting this information here is because the plan is to soon have support for including several of these sources at once.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:12:23 AM

patrike

Due to the fact that the expansion of the place is not in one room, but in different places, where the cost of energy is charged in different ways
Is there an opportunity or plans for the future to tie certain prices to certain ant?
Code:
Thank you, it's work
Thanks for the update. I've been thinking of adding power cost to a Profit Profile, making it possible to have more than once cost defined in the system.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

Hi Patrike,

This is a welcome addition, just needed clarification is querying CoinCalculators.io through AM subject to 100 API calls / 24h limit?
Hi. Awesome Miner uses a special API key that gives unlimited number of requests to CoinCalculators.io.

moppidoo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

Hi Patrike,

Hi. Awesome Miner uses a special API key that gives unlimited number of requests to CoinCalculators.io.

Thanks for the clarification, another question regarding coins that aren't listed in the current API but are available individually (not listed due to low 24h volume according to their site), is there a workaround within AM to mitigate that without having to use 3rd party add-in?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 01:30:50 PM

Hi Patrike,

Thanks for the clarification, another question regarding coins that aren't listed in the current API but are available individually (not listed due to low 24h volume according to their site), is there a workaround within AM to mitigate that without having to use 3rd party add-in?
Do you have an example of a coin I can take a look at? For WhatToMine there is a concept to include additional coins by adding individual JSON URL's in the Options dialog. Is a similar concept needed for CoinCalculators?

moppidoo

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:24:12 PM

Hi Patrike,

Do you have an example of a coin I can take a look at? For WhatToMine there is a concept to include additional coins by adding individual JSON URL's in the Options dialog. Is a similar concept needed for CoinCalculators?

Certainly, for example DINERO (DIN):
https://www.coincalculators.io/coin.aspx?crypto=dinero-mining-calculator
https://www.coincalculators.io/api.aspx?name=dinero&hashrate=2000000&power=250&poolfee=0&powercost=0.1

And there are many others, I believe they classify these low volume coins as (unreliable coins) and don't have them in the main API, adding them through JSON like WTM would be good, as long as the unlimited queries is preserved through AM.

Cause not having these unreliable coins due to low volume kind of defeats the purpose of speculative mining. Thanks for looking into this.
sergw

Activity: 159
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:22:41 PM

Hello patrike, i am regarding rules and notifications: http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/notifications.aspx

I would like to see in notification when low hashrate or high chip temp event occurs:  current hashrate value and chip temp value, is it possible to add corresponding variables like [MinerName] or [MinerGroup]?

thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: